Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn quietly watched Eiru leave the training room before her eyes landed back on to the weapons there were displayed on the rack. She walked over toward them, gazing upon the several blades and the different styles of the weapons that were there. Dawn grabbed one of the samurai swords that was there, hold it firmly in her hand. She stared at it in absolute awe. 'Wow... Thy really want me to train with such dangerous weapons? I've never even touched one before when I was back on Earth...' Dawn thought as she gently set the sword back on it's place on the rack.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

A chime-like giggle soon echoed around the training room followed by some quick rustling before the nature goddess Isara flipped down from the rafters overhead. She landed with such precision on the ground, like a gymnast but of the highest quality, before she lowered her hands and flipped her brunette locks over her shoulder. She smiled mischievously as she sauntered over to where Dawn was standing, her amber eyes gazing upwards at the plethora of weapons that the goddesses had to offer. "You know, this era was always my favorite." She picked up a medieval mace with ease as she took a step backwards and swung it around her body. Her stance meant that she stood on the balls of her feet, so her spin resembled that of a dancer, as she brought it down and stopped right before it touched the ground. "One can really do a lot of damage with these things~"

Isara giggled in a giddy fashion before she stood straight once more and placed it back on its holder, turning to Dawn and flicking her eyes up and down in an improving manner. "I see that you chose something a bit more modest," She pouted as she adjusted some parts of her outfit that needed minor touches. "I think you would look absolutely dazzling in something less contemporary." She then paused for a moment, thinking it over, before she grinned up at her and patted her cheek. "Such a beautiful lady deserves the finer things in life, 'tis all I'm saying new goddess." She winked playfully at her before she backed up and grabbed a pouch sitting on a table before strapping it to the thigh. "First thing we train on today is strength, which you will need to call upon in times of weakness, even as a last resort." She walked towards the center of the dojo and beckoned Dawn to follow. "One of the greatest things about strength," She paused for a moment when Dawn was beside her before continuing with a smile, "Is sometimes you'll have no idea you have it until you're... SURPRISED! Isara shouted as she dodged out of the way as the ceiling opened up and a large boulder began to fall from the sky right towards Dawn. "Catch it~!"

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Dawn Frostbite

"Ah!" Dawn gasped and ducked to the ground, putting her hands over her head. She felt the boulder rest in her hands. Her legs wobbled underneath her as she held the boulder above her head. She looked p at the young brunette. "I-I wasn't ready for that!" Dawn stammered as she pushd it off of her. As it landed on the dojo floor, Dawn stood up straight, straightening out the tight skirt on her legs.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:59 am
User Image

"That exactly the point," Isara replied as she strolled over to Dawn in a casual manner, her hands clasped together behind her back. She bobbed a little bit on the balls of her feet as she inspected the boulder before snapping her fingers and it suddenly disappeared into thin air. "The point of strength is not to believe that you are weak, but that even the smallest of things can be the most powerful. You may show strength through violence, carnage, and anger, but you can also show strength through kindness, mercy, and gentility. The point of that exercise was to prove to you that you have a lot more power inside of you than you originally realized. Pistis created you to hone your abilities and become our most powerful ally against the Dark One."

Isara smiled as she clasped her hands before her, bouncing back and forth from the balls of her feet to her heels and back, before continuing, "Even if you weren't ready for it, the grace and beauty you showed was a powerful start~" She then turned around and snapped her fingers again, a large wooden pole suddenly shooting out from the ground with ferocious force. Once it stood still, Isara took one more look at Dawn before giggling. "Now, climb to the top~!" She exclaimed as she leaped in a single bound to the top of the couple-story-high pillar before straddling it while she smirked down at her. "Oh, and you can't use your feet~!" And with that, Dawn's feet felt like they were encased in concrete, although they looked the same as they always did. "Up you go~!"

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:45 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn looked straight up at Isara, feeling sweat drop down the side of her face. She let out a heavy sigh, touching the wooden pole with both of her hands. The surface felt pretty smooth, and she didn't notice anything to hold onto to help her climb up. 'Great.. How am I supposed to climb this without using my feet?' Dawn questioned mentally as she looked down at her feet. They felt heavy, but they still looked normal. She took a deep breath and grabbed onto the pole firmly, pulling herself up with her hands, soon holding onto the pole with her knees. She winced a little as the weight of her feet became much more noticeable. Dawn shut her eyes tightly and slowly started to climb up the pole, using her hands and knees to pull herself up.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

Isara defied the laws of physics as she laid down upon the top of the large pole, her hands cradling the back of her neck as she hummed merrily to herself. She could sense the struggle that Dawn was going through at the moment, but she knew that any pain she would feel would eventually make her more powerful in the long-run. She stared up at the ceiling before glancing down at her every once in awhile, just to make sure that she was making some sort of progress. "Let go of all of the dreams that you haven't fulfilled, all of the relationships you fell out of love with, and all of the fears you have over your mortal existence. All of that doesn't matter anymore." She began as she snapped her fingers again, the numbing heaviness beginning to spread up Dawn's legs to her knees. "You will find your true strength once you do these things, if not, you will fail. But not only yourself, but your entire world."

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:27 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn groaned in pain as she felt the heaviness spread up to her knees. Her knees slipped off of the pole, as did Dawn's hands, as she fell and hit the mat on the floor. "Oof!" She laid on the ground. "Ow... That hurt..." Dawn sat up, pulling herself to her feet. She grabbed onto the pole again, trying her hardest to pull herself up. Using her nails to dig into the wood, Dawn slowly climbed up the pole, with all of her effort. As she reached the top, she glanced up at Isara, sweat rolling down the side of her face.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Isara couldn't help but turn over and inch forward in worry as Dawn slipped and fell from the pole, but noting that she should be fine, she immediately calmed herself down. She shook out her brunette locks for a moment before she slowly turned back over, seeing that she was starting to climb back up the pole once more, weight and all. She floated beside the top of the pole, now sitting up with her legs crossed, as Dawn finally made it to the top, clearly showing her exhaustion. Immediately, Isara showed her elation for her completion of the task by reaching out and pulling her into a friendly hug, although she was sweaty from her grueling exercise. "Well done~! Well done indeed~!" She exclaimed with glee before she pulled back and looked her over once more. "Did you take my advice to heart? Did you feel a change once you finally let go?"

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:58 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn panted as Isara embraced her in a hug. She nodded a bit. "Yeah.. I felt a change.. I'm so tired.." she panted heavily as she sat down on the pole. She looked up at her as she was catching her breath. "So... What's next?" she asked curiously. Dawn pulled herself to her feet, stretching her arms up above her head.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

"Well think of today as your day of testing. Each of us elder goddesses are going to see where your strengths and weaknesses lie before Pistis makes her final decision. Although you were created by her, we simply can't just plop you in the middle of all hell and expect a miracle, we're going to have to work at it because you seriously have no grasp of what we're going to be going up against." Isara told her as she snapped her fingers and the pole suddenly lowered itself into the matted floor below, disappearing into thin air beneath their feet so just the floor existed. "We probably have pushed your body far enough today, I'm expecting you to be quite sore tomorrow anyway. So just go along to your room and shower and either Khasa or Eriu will fetch you, my duties are done for the day~" She told her with a deep curtsy as she giggled happily. "I'm sure you are more excited to see them than myself, but don't you worry, I will have you fall for me eventually~!" And with that she spun around and disappeared into a flurry of butterflies, whom in turn began to lead Dawn out of the dojo and back towards the direction of her room, so she wouldn't get lost.

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:31 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn walked into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. She let out a heavy sigh as she sat down on the floor. "Oh boy... That was rough. I didn't expect that I'd have to catch a giant boulder, or climb a log without using my feet.." she mused to herself, laying down on her stomach as she buried her face into the soft carpeted floor. Dawn thought about everything that was happening. She seemed to have been terrible in order for Isara to say something like that. She knew deep down she was going to have to work hard. She looked up, spotting the book that Khasa had given her to read. Dawn scrambled over to it, flipping it open to the first page. "Right! I have to read this!"

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 am
User Image
After about a half an hour later, Eriu arrived at the diamond door that led into Dawn's personal chambers. She straightened up the silver armor over her chest, covering it up a bit more before she raised her hand and rapped it against the metal-lined door. "Miss Dawn, are you there?" She asked as she lowered her hand and rested it against the large sword that hung on her hips. It was pearl and opal encrusted around the silver hilt of the sword, it all matching her specific armor perfectly. "I'm sorry to bother you, but it's time for you and I to train now." She pushed open the door with a calm smile before she noticed that Dawn was laying on the floor reading the spell book that Khasa had given to her the night before. "Ah, studying I see. That's good, but your training with my sister goddess would go array if we do not unlock your inner light. She was able to unlock your inner goddess, but still, are you ready?"

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn looked over to see Eiru standing in the doorway. "Oh. Um.. Right. It's just that Lady Khasa told me to have this memorized by tomorrow night. I'm not sure how I'll be able to do that..." she said nervously, rubbing the back of her head. She left the book open on the floor as she clambered to her feet, double checking her skirt to make sure it wasn't riding up her legs again. She trotted over toward the Goddess, looking up at her. "Ready."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
Eriu almost scoffed at Dawn's words, rolling her eyes in a playful manner as she pushed the heavy door open with ease. "I don't know how she expects anyone other than Pistis herself to be able to comprehend the vast amount of knowledge she inquires about in only a day. Even myself and Isara have troubles sometimes." She laughed a bit as she lead Dawn out of her room and down the corridor, the phoenix overhead taking notice of this and glowing brighter than before as they passed underneath, before nesting into their embers once more. "But that's why I'm here. Pistis wanted me to help you unlock your inner light. While Isara will work on your physical attributes and Khasa your mystical, I will be helping training the goddess inside of you that Khasa unleashed the night before."

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Dawn Frostbite

OOC: Sorry for the short reply. I'm a bit brain dead at the moment.

Dawn looked up at Eiru. "My... inner Goddess? I.. I don't even know what that means.." she mumbled, gazing down at her feet as she followed after the Goddess. She glanced back up toward Eiru as they continued walking down the ornate hallway.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas