Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:20 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

"No, I haven't. I pretty much ran to the kitchen straight away" Abel told him as he placed his fork back down on the plate, his plate clear of food "I would love for you to show me around, you can be like a little tour guide" He said teasingly, despite the fact Abel was worried about annoying the boy or making him mad, he couldn't stop with what he was saying, he wanted to cringe at himself for how awful it was "Sure, I'll call her after the grand tour, I'm pretty excited to see what the rest of this place is like" Abel said with a smile
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane looked at him and nodded. He groaned slightly when he said. He did to Ike being called short. He pouted and sighed. He knew that was his personality so he didn't mind. Shane stood up and put his dishes in the dishwasher. "put them in the dishwasher then we can start the tour." he said. He walked over to the door. "can you please stop calling me short? It's not my fault I am not growing." he said.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel bit his lip, he hated that he had managed to offend Shane so early on "I'm sorry, I don't think it's bad that your short, by the way, I think it's actually pretty cool" He told him, Abel would happily take a few inches off of his height, maybe then he wouldn't appear so scrawny, and people would stop asking him about his weight, he made his way other to the door with Shane "Lead the way" Abel said, before placing his hands in his pockets.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at him. He nodded his head and closed his eyes. He opened them and opened the kitchen door. "lets get on with it. And no I don't like my height because everyone makes fun of me. I'm too short and it just bugs me." he said. Shane started walking and he pointed out doors. "the only please I am not allowed is the top floor that's my parents floor. They have everything up their and when they are here they are up their. They don't bother me. My floor is on the second floor and the floors above mine are mostly just guest bedrooms and guest stuff" he said. He walked up the stairs to the second floor. "my bedroom door is the blue and black one. We have an inside pool and outside. The inside one is on the first floor along with a theater and an entertainment room. I also have a movie room and entertainment room in my floor. There is a few more stuff that you can find out later." he said.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:45 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"I think you're just the right height" Abel told him with a smile, and soon was in awe at how big the house actually was, Abel didn't even have a dishwasher and this guy had his own floor, he was amazed at the amount of doors there was, and he almost fell to the floor at the mention of a pool, and a theatre and pretty much everything else Shane had just said "Wow, that is a lot of stuff, I can't even" Abel paused "I thought your kitchen was the greatest thing in here, wow" He let out a small laugh "I can never bring you to my house, it's like, the size of your kitchen" He joked
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane hummed slightly and walked over to his room. He shrugged and smiled slightly. "you'll love my room then. It's probably the biggest room you can find. I have a bookshelf of all the textbooks I needed. There is also a section on all my favorite music. A window, balcony, tv and all the other things." he said. He walked over to the blue and black door. Shane hummed and opened the door. "so my rooms blue and black designer and rich." he said in bland talk like he really didn't care, his parents went to all the trouble. He liked the room but his parents just did that because they thought they could win him over in money.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel followed him to the door, he was excited to see his room now, he had thought that peoples house parties were large, but he had never seen a place like this before, it was amazing, to say the least "You're going to have to put on some of your music for me, the song you were humming before sounded neat" He told him, and Abel couldn't believe he had actually used the word 'neat', he hadn't heard someone use that in ages, was it even a thing any more? He pushed the thought aside "What do your parents do for a living anyway?"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane watched with amazement when his friend looked at his friend. Shane walked into his own room and to his CDs. Shane picked out his dear agony CD. He walked over to his stereo and put the cd into the cd holder. "the one I was humming was dear agony the one I really liked. It's my favorite so far." he said and went to sit down. He hummed slightly and switched to the song. He smiled as it started.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:06 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel followed Shane into the room, and he was amazed to say the least, Abel would kill to have a big of a room as this, he could actually be able to fit all of his things in it without making it look like a complete mess, he examined his surroundings before going to sit next to Shane, the song was nice, at first he had expected it to be loud, but the singer seemed almost calm as he sang, it was peaceful in a way, the lyrics were very meaningful, Abel liked it "I can see why it's your favourite. It's amazing" Abel told him "Is it by that band you mentioned before? Breaking Benjamin? Because, I so need to listen to more of their stuff"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane watched as his friend walks into the room. Shane shrugged a bit and sighed. "i don't like my room they think they can win me with money and stuff they think I'll like. They don't really care though." he said. He hummed and closed his eyes. He walked over to the bed and hums. "yea I have a few of their CDs. And if you want I'll get you the CDs for you." he said. He looked at the CDs and hummed. He liked this songs.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel frowned at the explanation of such a large room "I'm sorry, parents can be assholes, I can't believe you've been on your own for this long" He then smiled "But now I know, you're stuck with me" Abel told him, he didn't want Shane to be alone, so Abel was going to make sure that he wasn't. "It's fine, I can just go out and buy some tomorrow, I still have some money left" He told him, which gave him the reminder that he had to call him mom, but she could hold out for a little longer, if she was worried she would've called him about 10 times already.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane regulated his breathing he smiled and closed his eyes. He smiled as his friend said he wasn't gonna get ride of him. He had someone now. He wasn't alone in his room. He looked at the ceiling then looked at his friend. "thank you. Your an amazing friend. I couldn't ask for anyone better. You better call your parents. They will probably worry about you. " he said to his friend. He looked back up at the ceiling and thought for a moment. He closed his eyes and then listened to the songs on this disk.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"You don't need to thank me, I'm more than happy to hang out with you. And you're right, she's probably about to blow a circuit" As if on queue, Abel's phone started ringing, he quickly took it out of his pocket and opened it, to have his mother asking worriedly where he was "One second" Abel said to Shane, before slipping out of the room to talk to his mom, she was a little loud on the phone, so he didn't want to disrupt Shane "I'm at a friends house" "That just worries me even more" "It's not those friends, it's a new friend" "You're not making this any better, you have an appointment tomorrow" "I've missed enough of them, I'm fine" "No-" "Mom, please. I'll go to the next one" "Have fun" "Bye" The line went dead, and Abel slipped his phone back into his pocket, and entered Shane's room again "She's fine with it" Abel told him, before once again sitting down
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at him as he left the room. Shane sighed and leaned back against his comfortable bed. He waited. He couldn't hear what Abel said because his room was soundproof. He just had to wait to see what will happen "do you want to play a game or something. I have a lot of games and movies in the cabinet." he said. He hummed and relaxed and watched against the bed.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:20 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel was glad that Shane had gave no hints that he had heard the conversation, personal matters, weren't personal to his mother, she had a habit of being a little over dramatic at times, which is probably where he got it from "Sounds fun" He said, heading over to the cabinet "Nothing better fall out on me, or I will make it the biggest scene ever" He said jokingly, he would do it, he rarely let things brush past him, he blamed it on his mom most of the time, her drama had rubbed off onto him
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out