Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him "p...protect me?" His fist clenched a little "how does screwing me against my will protect me?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:58 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him "p...protect me?" His fist clenched a little "how does screwing me against my will protect me?!"

He glared at him grabbing him by the chin "Just think of it as a perk for me." He said and turned around.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 am
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

He glared at him grabbing him by the chin "Just think of it as a perk for me." He said and turned around.

Caleb got scared when he noticed the glare and he just froze in his spot. When he took his chin he blinked and gulped. "a perk...?" he thought. This was just so confusing this guy made no sence. He took a step back then looked at the food again he reached down and rook the apple again "where is...the bathroom...?" Right now he just did not want to be in the same room with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb got scared when he noticed the glare and he just froze in his spot. When he took his chin he blinked and gulped. "a perk...?" he thought. This was just so confusing this guy made no sence. He took a step back then looked at the food again he reached down and rook the apple again "where is...the bathroom...?" Right now he just did not want to be in the same room with him.

"Upstairs on the left." He said before walking upstairs himself. He walked into his room and began getting dressed, he could smell the smoke and blood coming, that meant soldiers. He put on his black tunic and then all of his armor before walking out.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:34 am
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb glanced over and watched him head upstairs right now he stayed put listening for him to hopefully come back so they would not be on the same floor. When he did and noticed what he was wearing Caleb blinked "wh...where are you going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:13 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb glanced over and watched him head upstairs right now he stayed put listening for him to hopefully come back so they would not be on the same floor. When he did and noticed what he was wearing Caleb blinked "wh...where are you going?"

"An army is coming this way, if they find this village they'll rape all the women and girls." He said checking his swords.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at this and his mind thought of the little girl from before Miya. He looked at the floor then back up at him. "Your going to kill them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at this and his mind thought of the little girl from before Miya. He looked at the floor then back up at him. "Your going to kill them?"

"If they heed my warning and go the long way then I'll let them go, If the presist then I'll have to kill them." He said letting letting his hair down from the ponytail.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the floor then looked towards the couch and blinked, where did his armor go?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:48 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the floor then looked towards the couch and blinked, where did his armor go?

"Your armor is in your room. If the smoke gets closer put it on and protect the village." He said before heading towards the door.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:01 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and looked back at him as he walked out. "My room?" He said out loud to himself he looked around and biting his lip he looked around on the main floor, no room their. he then headed up the stairs and looked down the hall. He saw two doors open he walked to one and noticed it as the bathroom. He bit his lip then went to the other open door and noticed a small room with a bed and table and on the bed were his armor. Sighing with relief he walked over to it then also noticed some clothes next to it that was not his. Caleb looked out the window and noticed Alos leaving the village that he now noticed. He saw all the kids running around still including the two from before. Looking at the floor Caleb walked to the bed got the clothes then walked to the bathroom and after shutting the door he got in the water and hugged his legs to him.

He forgot exactly how long he was in the bath but he had sense eaten the apple and was feeling like a prune so after getting out he dried off then slowly put the closes on. They seemed a little baggie but not by much. After that he walked back to his room and looked out the window. He had a clear view of the village entrance from here.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:30 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and looked back at him as he walked out. "My room?" He said out loud to himself he looked around and biting his lip he looked around on the main floor, no room their. he then headed up the stairs and looked down the hall. He saw two doors open he walked to one and noticed it as the bathroom. He bit his lip then went to the other open door and noticed a small room with a bed and table and on the bed were his armor. Sighing with relief he walked over to it then also noticed some clothes next to it that was not his. Caleb looked out the window and noticed Alos leaving the village that he now noticed. He saw all the kids running around still including the two from before. Looking at the floor Caleb walked to the bed got the clothes then walked to the bathroom and after shutting the door he got in the water and hugged his legs to him.

He forgot exactly how long he was in the bath but he had sense eaten the apple and was feeling like a prune so after getting out he dried off then slowly put the closes on. They seemed a little baggie but not by much. After that he walked back to his room and looked out the window. He had a clear view of the village entrance from here.

It had taken little time for Alos to kill all the soldiers. He had warned them that if they kept going further into the woods he would have to kill them. But of course because they served some great king they thought the forest was their for the taking. The had made that mistake. Alos had killed ever last one of them but not before he himself was badly injured. 'Well that can go on my list of injuries.' He thought to himself. He sighed as he made his way back to the village.

The sun had begun to set and Alos felt weak and tired but smiled when he saw the village, he took one more step before falling to the ground passed out.

"Mister Alos is hurt!" A woman yelled down inside the village, a few people quickly ran to the edge and helped him up and took him into his home  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:40 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was still in the room but was sitting on the bed now though and holding his knew to him he glanced at the window now and then for signs of smoke. So far though he hadn't seen any. After awhile though he heard screaming and yelling and got to his feet he looked out the window and blinked. Alos was being dragged in by the villagers what happened? Turning around he ran down the stairs almost tripping over his own feet as he did. As he slid on the living room floor he flung thee door open just in time to see a few people drag Alos in the room and right for the couch. All Caleb could do was stand back and watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was still in the room but was sitting on the bed now though and holding his knew to him he glanced at the window now and then for signs of smoke. So far though he hadn't seen any. After awhile though he heard screaming and yelling and got to his feet he looked out the window and blinked. Alos was being dragged in by the villagers what happened? Turning around he ran down the stairs almost tripping over his own feet as he did. As he slid on the living room floor he flung thee door open just in time to see a few people drag Alos in the room and right for the couch. All Caleb could do was stand back and watch.

"Mister Alos don't worry we are going to help you.' A woman said going over to a jar and opened it. She put a spoon in it and came back over to him, almost like shes done it before. She sat the male up and he drunk the liquid. He hissed loudly and his armor was taken over and then his tunic to expose a large wound. He sizzled as it slowly healed.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:56 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb just stood their like an idiot watching everyone else tended to Alos. What could he do? It seemed like they all had a handle on it, plus he did not know what to do in a situation like this. Caleb bit his lip then looked at the floor again, he just could not watch this.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff