Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[SweetCicero]A Dash of Fright & A Dash of Art[Kassumi6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:31 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & tticus rove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
Listen to your heartfdfdfe
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
They'll be your guideafsff
Back homeadddfdf
When life leaves us blindsaddfg
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan slid down the door of the bathroom. He knew the guy would mix up the soap; it was a given. Tristan looked like he was on the brink of losing his sanity, which was something. He turned to look down the hallway at Nathaniel whose face was a little flushed. A small smile made its way onto his face. “I see Atticus managed to tick you off. He’s a bit out there.” The male chuckled a bit, but struggled to keep himself from changing the smile into a frown. “Define all right. If all right is when you find some guy that tried to scare you and failed only to pull you into one of your nightmares then try to explain things to him because he doesn’t remember anything then attempt to teach him basics about a bathroom and how to shower only for him to go into the shower fully clothed and drink the shampoo all right,” Tristan’s voice slowly increased in volume the closer Nathaniel got to him, “Then yes; I’m perfectly fine.” Tristan’s voice returned to a normal level as he smiled like he was drugged up on morphine. Then something dawned on him and he shuddered. “He came out of the shadows... He controlled all of those… He isn’t human…” The brunette curled up into a ball on the floor. “I’ve lost it; I’ve gone insane. Where were all the signs? How long did it take? When did it start?” He mumbled to himself as he stared wide eyed at the wall.

xxAtticus lifted his head up to watch Nathaniel cautiously walk up the steps to the second floor. This made Atticus worry a little. He got off the hammock and quickly walked over to the door. He slipped into the house and tried off as best he could. Before he moved over to the steps. He watched at Nathaniel walked down the hall and listened to Tristan. He walked up the steps in time to see the brunette curl up into a ball. The words ‘he isn’t human’ rung through the pink haired male’s mind as a look of concern washed over his face. He was quick to walk over to Tristan, brushing passed Nathaniel. “Oh, Attie, why are you soaked?” Tristan asked his friend that helped up to his feet. “I went out in the rain.” Atticus replied as he moved Tristan away from the bathroom door. Blue eyes landed on Nathaniel and he tilted his head to the bathroom door to tell the man to check it out; he’d take care of Tristan. They walked down the hallway then went into Tristan’s room. “Lay down and try to get some sleep. You’re probably just very tired.” Tristan shook his head, but as soon as he laid down and Atticus pulled the blankets over him, Tristan closed his eyes and fell asleep. “Wow, you were tired…” Atticus said, sounding worried and surprised before he left the room. He closed the door and quickly went into his room to change.

Outfits :: Tristan | Atticus

SweetCicero
Well, Tristan thinks he's gone completely mental and I'm very proud Atticus got Nathaniel to blush! You can have Nathaniel walk into Atticus's room if you like, but he'll only be in his boxers and you can have them be whatever kind you'd like if you have him barge in; I put nothing pass the man with pink hair xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 pm
athaniel Ƀrooks & enold adix ☾

User Image
User Image

“Out there” was right. Nathaniel didn't like it, didn't like him, that damned pink haired male! That, that!... Nathaniel's anger quickly turned into concern as he listened to Tristan. Stepping closer and closer Tristan's voice got louder and louder. Tristan was obviously panicking. Too much. Nothing he was saying even made any sense. Some guy tried to scare Tristan, put him into a nightmare, then drank the shampoo while being in the shower fully clothed... What?! Nathaniel opened his mouth to say something, but he shut it when Tristan mentioned the guy coming out from the shadows.. This look of realization flushed over his face; this “guy” was that thing following him around. “Tristan, Tristan.. Chill, you need sleep. That's all.” Nathaniel told the man. When Atticus came along, he was actually relieved. While Tristan was taken away, he could go in and figure out whoever the hell this guy was... As soon as Tristan was gone, Nathaniel pushed the door open. Inside was a short, black haired male wearing Tristan's clothing. “Hey! What the hell are you doing here?” Nathaniel demanded as he grabbed the shorter male's arm.

On the other end, Renold could hear the whole conversation going on outside the bathroom. Man, Tristan was breaking down, wasn't he? Renold couldn't necessarily say he felt bad.. Renold found it funny! He was cruel, yes.. While they were talking out in the hall, Renold got himself dressed up. Lord only knew what would happen now.. Soon enough though, Nathaniel barged into the bathroom and grabbed his arm rather roughly and started yelling at him. “Get off me!” Renold struggled against Nathaniel's grip, but it was just no use. He wasn't a very strong guy... Right now at least. Renold was slammed into the wall by Nathaniel, and pinned there. Nathaniel seemed to have recognized something about Renold, but it wasn't who he was, it was what he was. Or maybe was... Either way, Nathaniel wanted Renold dead, or gone. Even both may have worked. 'Quickly, run!' The voice hurried in, but how would Renold run if he was being pinned against the wall? Wait.. He had just enough energy to slip away in the shadows.. So he did. Renold turned into a shadow and fled from Nathaniel and into another room, where someone was changed into boxers. He was however careful, and tried his best to go unnoticed. While Nathaniel just barged right in and started searching the area. “Where did you go?!” Nathaniel looked under the bed, then over into the closet. If Atticus hadn't seen anything slip in, then Nathaniel too would look like he was loosing it.. Speaking of Atticus, was he changing? Nathaniel's eyes grew wide, a bright red blush flushing over his face. “Uhhh.... Did you see a guy come in here?” Nathaniel asked, awkwardly.

| Mood :: Concerned.. ; Slightly spooked, but only so slightly, | Location :: Atticus' room ; Closet.. | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Ohhhhh, he does... Unfortunately at the risk of making him look a bit crazy. xP

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:13 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus pulled off the wet clothes and let them fall to the floor. The last thing to fall to the floor were his wet boxers. He walked around the bed and opened the short dresser drawer to pull out a fresh pair of boxers. He slipped them on then turned around to catch a glimpse of a shadow moving. He didn’t think too much of it as he started to make his way over to the closet where his clothes were only for Nathaniel to bust into the room. Eyes widened and the man jumped back in surprise. The look went away and he just watched in mild amusement as Nathaniel searched the room. A smirk formed on the male’s lips when Nathaniel finally looked at him and his cheeks flushed. Oh, that was the best thing to see. “Just get him out of my closet.” He stated as he folded his arms over his chest. Atticus wasn’t all that built by any means. He was slim and anything that showed he had abs was a very light outline of them. He stood there in his boxers rather casually; he really didn’t care if someone saw him half naked. “Ya know, maybe if you come out he won’t beat you up especially since Tristan has treated you like a guest.” Atticus looked from the closet to Nathaniel, giving him a look that said not to harm the guy. Tristan had showed him to the bathroom and clearly tried to teach him how to properly use it; he assumed the brunette gave this person clothes as well. If Nathaniel were to beat the guy up or kill him, Tristan was likely to be pretty pissed off.

SweetCicero
Both Atticus and I are enjoying this a little too much and his boxers can be seen in his updated outfit xD. Not as crazy as Tristan, but close lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:06 pm

User Image
User Image

Closet, right. Well, you see, it was kind of hard to grab hold of a shadow.. Nathaniel, glared a moment, then shook his head. “Easier said than done...” He told Atticus. His eyes shifted back over to the closet, where the guy was assumed to be. Also not that he'd comment on it, but that smirk on Atticus' lips didn't help Nathaniel's flustered feeling at all.. He just tried to avoid looking at Atticus all together. If Renold came out from hiding, Nathaniel was still going to beat the guy up... Regardless. Why? Renold was dangerous! Nathaniel scuffed, “Yeah, maybe..” He said, crossing his arms. Nathaniel's tough guy act was clearly not helping in any way, Renold was still not out from the shadows.

Oh no, Renold didn't want to be gotten out of anywhere. Nathaniel was being a big bully! All he was doing was drying off in the bathroom, then in came some freakishly tall dude, madder than all get out! He wasn't moving anywhere! Renold looked at Atticus, then Nathaniel and back to Atticus. Atticus was what Tristan called a “friend”. Maybe the bodyguard wouldn't harm friends of Tristan? Hmm... 'Make the pink haired male believe you're innocent!' The voice said. He was a little too weak to continue using his power to hide in the shadows, so he'd have to leave... Renold slipped behind Atticus, wrapped his arms around the taller male's middle, and hid his face against the male's back. Tears rapidly rolled down his cheeks as he clung to Atticus, and he whimpered. “I was d-drying off in the b-bathroom, a-and this mean scarey m-man barged in, yelling at m-me, and threatened to k-kill m-me... B-but when I t-tried to explain I was a g-guest of T-Tristan's he said that I n-needed to leave, b-but I don't have a home, and th-that's why I'm heeerrrrreeee!” Renold sobbed, “P-please, don't let him hurt m-me! I don't know wh-what I did!” Renold begged. Though Renold was very convincing, this little act was only but an act... He was only a bit scared, but decided to exaggerate it in order to save himself from being beaten, or thrown out. This caused Nathaniel's blood to start boiling. “You little p***k!” Nathaniel stepped closer and reached to grab Renold, which then caused Renold to grip onto Atticus a bit more. It was good he wasn't all that strong, or he'd be squeezing the lungs out of the taller male.

| Mood :: Mad.. ; Slightly spooked, but only so slightly, | Location :: Atticus' room ; Closet.. | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Boxers galore! Aaaaaaand Atticus is used as a shield! XD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus chuckled as when Nathaniel said and shook his head. He was going to say something, but then Renold came out. Atticus’s eyes widened and he became very stiff as the guy that used the shadows to his advantage had his arms wrapped around Atticus’s torso. Touching Atticus when he didn’t know you was rarely ever a good idea. The male didn’t mind being touched, maybe if he had clothes on his reaction wouldn’t have been as negative as it was. If the guy had just stood behind Atticus, maybe there would have been more sympathy. He felt the person’s grip tightened around him and they shifted back them Nathaniel tried to grab the shorter male. The pink haired male’s right eye twitched a little in annoyance. “Get. Off. Me.” He said darkly as his head turned to face Rendol, his bangs covered his glaring eyes. He forced the weak male’s arms off from around him before he moved away and shuddered. The guy’s hair was still wet and the tears didn’t help. He grabbed the towel he had on his bed and dried off his back before he lunged forward to grab Nathaniel knowing the guy would go for the short male. “Stop it! You’re not going to hurt him and you’re going to stop lying before I let him hurt you,” Atticus pointed between the two. “It’s late. We can discuss this in the morning when Tristan is awake.” Atticus released Nathaniel before he grabbed onto the shirt Rendol wore. He basically dragged the guy out of his room and down the hall to the last bedroom. He pushed the male into the dark colored room and grabbed the door handle. “Stay put. I don’t promise that if you leave this room someone will stop Nathaniel from beating you bloody.” With that, the vampire pulled the door shut then almost stormed back down the hallway into his room. “I know you’re pissed off, but try to have a handle on it. Tristan will have a worse reaction to this than your anger is right now. This could put you out of a job, did you think about that?” Atticus said to the elk while he went into the closet and got dressed. He settled with some sweatpants and a hoodie for the pure facts that he was cold and too lazy. He walked out and over to the small dresser again to grab a pair of socks. The man really didn’t care if Nathaniel had watched him get dressed or not; they were both male so it wasn’t anything the guy hadn’t seen before. He sat down on the bed and pulled the socks on before he got back up. “Just wait until tomorrow to do anything idiotic.” He said as he picked up his wet clothes and put them into a plastic hamper. He crossed his arms again, but was really just hugging himself because he was cold.

SweetCicero
He isn't going to be a big fan of it xD. Sorry for the auto-control.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:56 pm

User Image
User Image

Renold wasn't able to see the man's facial expression when he latched onto him, but could tell that Atticus wasn't happy. Wasn't real shocking knowing that they didn't know each other, but hey, he was trying not to get beaten bloody. When his arms were forced off, he took a few steps backwards, stepping closer to the window. Nathaniel had this murderous look in his eyes, and Renold could feel it was purely for him and his presence here in Tristan's home. Renold didn't do anything too bad, did he? Hell, Nathaniel was only assuming that he was dangerous. “But, I... Wasn't...” Renold murmured over the accusation of lying. Well, entirely at least. Nathaniel DID barge into the bathroom, and started slamming him around. Renold was thankful that he was being dragged out of the room, and into another. The last thing he saw was Nathaniel harshly glaring at him. 'What crawled up his a** and died?' The voice muttered. Renold simply shrugged as he was being dragged away. Soon enough, Renold was pushed into a dark room, and told to stay there. Otherwise he couldn't be promised someone would stop Nathaniel from hurting him. . Renold immediately bust out into laughter and fell back into the floor, holding his gut. He didn't know why, but he found the situation to be funny.. Though now he was tired, and needed to go to sleep. Renold crawled over to the bedroom's closet, and curled up in the corner. From there, it didn't take long for him to pass out.

Nathaniel was stopped from grabbing Renold, and wasn't all too happy about it. He just really wanted to through the guy out, really. Beating him up would come into the picture if Renold fought back. “But-...” Nathaniel sighed heavily as Renold was dragged away. Seriously? Was he going mad, or the only one seeing the picture? Renold was dangerous, and evil! Nathaniel could just tell. He stubbornly crossed his arms, and was just about to leave, however, Atticus came back into the room after have been storming back down the hall. Nathaniel didn't care how badly Tristan would react to this, he really didn't. His job was to keep Tristan safe, at whatever costs necessary. It wasn't to keep Tristan happy. Nathaniel let his arms fall to his sides again. “No, what could put me out of a job is when the demon kills Tristan.” Nathaniel told Atticus. Demon? Pppft.. Renold was no such thing.. Maybe, Nathaniel didn't even know what Renold was. He was done with this though, it really was late, and they all needed rest. Though Nathaniel would more than likely not sleep too much tonight, not when he thought Renold was going to do something. “But whatever, when Tristan get's hurt, you'll look like the jackass.” On that note, Nathaniel headed back to his room to get into bed.

| Mood :: Mad.. ; Slightly spooked, but only so slightly, | Location :: Atticus' room ; Closet.. | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
I see that. xD And it's alright. ^^ You can go ahead and skip to morning if this is it for the night. Sorry this took me awhile.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus rolled his eyes. “If he wanted to kill Tristan he would have done it already.” He called after the taller male that walked out of the door. He closed the door while he shook his head. He pulled the sweater back off then crawled into bed.

xxAt seven in the morning, Tristan was the first one to wake up. He knew that everyone else was asleep. He was slow to get dressed and leave his room. As he walked down the stairs, Tristan wanted to assume that yesterday was just an odd dream. In the back of his mind he knew it wasn’t, but for right now he’d pretend it had been a fabrication of his mind until someone brought it up. He strolled into the kitchen and looked around. For once, he really didn’t want to cook. Maybe he’d wait until Atticus got up and guilt him into making food. The brunette nodded at the idea before he grabbed a glass and got some orange juice. He walked over to a window to look out as the soaking wet yard. There had been no flood thankfully, but that didn’t mean there was a lot of left over water that the ground just didn’t want. He almost through his garden was floating in a small sea of mud. He shrugged it off, knowing it would be gone by the afternoon. He sat down at the table and crossed his arms, setting his head in them. Tristan wasn’t sleeping or dozing, he just didn’t know what to do so he just listened to see who came downstairs.

SweetCicero
It's fine; sorry this was short. I have this urge, and you'll have to tell me how weird this is, to have Atticus shove a cupcake in Nathaniel's face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:14 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel had laid awake in bed most of the night. He wasn't comfortable sleeping under the same room as that male. The short, dark haired male, that was just riddled in bad vibes. Nathaniel felt he was bad, but no one seemed to see it too. Nathaniel remained awake all night, ready to jump out of bed and stop Renold from doing anything. However that moment never came, not a single noise was even made. Around five in the morning is when Nathaniel fell asleep, so he wasn't going to be up with the others as soon as everyone would be up. Unless someone woke him up, of course.

Though the small male that had made home in the closet, he was up fairly early. 'Renold, let's leave the room.' The voice whispered. Groaning, Renold swatted the air and hugged himself tightly. “Five more minutes.” Renold said. He curled up into a tighter ball and practically hugged the corner he was sleeping in. Yet again the voice pushed. 'Renold, wake up!' The voice screamed. Renold let out a yelp and jumped up from his corner in a panic. “Okay, okay!” Renold muttered as he slowly made his way out. He was hungry anyways... Speaking of hungry... He stopped by the bathroom and grabbed a thing of hand soap to sip on. Renold left the bathroom, quietly, and sneakily traveled downstairs within the shadows. He soon found himself close by to Tristan, and smiled evily. He crept up behind the male as quietly as possible. When he was close enough, he popped up from the floor and waved. “Hey Tristan!” Renold shouted cheerily. He lifted his hand up and took a sip of the soap he brought with him, then groaned. He didn't feel too good from all the soap he had been drinking. “I don't feel so good....” He bowed his head and frowned sadly. He felt like a kid who had eaten too much candy, and suffered from a stomach ache.

Kassumi6
I won't stop you from doing so, but he may get mad. xD I really hate my computer. It works, then doesn't. Imma break it eventually. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan raised his head when he heard a cheery voice. His eyes landed on the shouter male that held a bottle of soap. A smirk formed on the brunette’s face when Renold said he didn’t feel well. “That happens when you eat things that aren’t meant to be eaten. You may be able to ingest it, but it’s not good for you. It has chemicals in it that don’t work well with your organs. Please stop eating it.” Tristan said as he stood up and walked over to Renold only to snatched the shampoo out of his hand. “You’ll be fine though. If you start to feel really ill like you’re going to throw up your internal organs then we’ll need to go to the emergency room. You should just have diarrhea though, maybe some vomiting. See what happens when you don’t listen?” Tristan was enjoying this, probably more than he should have. He didn’t feel bad for the guy because he didn’t listen in the first place, so this was what he got for not listening. He pulled the male over to the couch and had him sit down. “I’ll get you a glass of water. No eating products that aren’t labeled as food.” He waged a finger at the male before he walked into the kitchen. He got a glass of water then walked back into the kitchen, handing it to Renold.

xxWhen Atticus woke up, he practically had to drag himself out of his bed. He knew he would have to make breakfast, which wasn’t so bad but when you take in account the fact that that bed felt like a cloud from heaven, you start to understand why he didn’t want to move. He make his bed when he finally got up and didn’t bother getting changed quite yet. He didn’t want to put the shirt on he had taken off last night when he felt too warm. He looked on the floor at the shirt and the sweater and went between, ‘Shirt. No shirt. Shirt. No shirt,’ several times before he just said, “What’s up?” He asked and looked at Tristan. “He ate shampoo and now his stomach huts.” The brunette replied and Atticus chuckled. “Nathaniel’s going to get a kick out of that.” the male said sarcastically and walked into the kitchen.

SweetCicero
Maybe he won't then xD. I know how you feel; I wanted to throw my old computer out the window so many times. Things are going to get really awkward as soon as Nathaniel gets downstairs because Tristan will have questions xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:08 pm

User Image
User Image

Not meant to be eaten? Then why in the hell do they make it smell so good! Not to mention it tasted like candy. Well, to Renold at least. “But it tastes so good...” Renold pouted. When Tristan got up to snatch the soap away, Renold had tried to hold on, though Tristan was stronger than he was. So of course, Renold's attempt at keeping the soap failed. Renold gasped and wen to reach for the soap. “But Tristaaaaaaannnnnn~!” Renold wined. 'This man, ohhhhhhhh, this... man.' The voice just sounded disappointed in Tristan, as if Tristan was dumb for not letting Renold eat the soap. Soon Renold was being pulled away from the kitchen, but he didn't put up a fight against it. His stomach hurt too much to. Besides, he really didn't mind. He got to sit on a.... Ehh.. 'Big, soft, rock?' The voise questioned. Renold shook his head. “No...” He said quietly then looked back up at Tristan as he was being told something. “No more soap? But.... Fiiiiiiiineeeee.” Renold sighed and stubbornly crossed his arms. Though a big happy smile lit up his face when Tristan cam back with water. Renold took a sip, and made a disgusted face. “Gross!” Renold said, and drank more anyways. Drinking more just made him feel sicker, and his face showed it. When Atticus came down, Renold looked over. “Hey, Atticus.” He greeted.

The crack of light that slipped into the room didn't bother Nathaniel. Not even when it hit his face. The man was out like a light bulb. However the loud voise of a certain individual had slowly woke him up. Eventually his eyes were half open, and staring up at the ceiling. Well, it didn't sound like anything bad had happened... Yet. Sighing heavily, Nathaniel sat up and tossed his legs over the side of his bed. He felt like a zombie. How much sleep had he even gotten? Two, three hours maybe? Definitely not enough. Maybe pumping caffine into his system would do the trick. Nathaniel sat up from his bed and walked over to his suitcase. He hadn't yet unpacked everything, since he hadn't felt like it when he got here. He wound up pulling out a pair of clothes. His typical jacket he normally wore (which is in the picture), along with his necklace, which was a large marble like blue ball (also in his picture), and a pair of black skinny jeans along with his usual chains and studded belt. He didn't bother with a shirt, he just zipped his jacket up half way and left it at that. Before leaving though, he went to a mirror and brushed all the tangles out of his hair so he didn't have a bed head anymore. The normal person that was this tired may not have gone through the trouble of brushing their hair but, with hair this long, it would have gotten all tangled. After that, he finally began to make way downstairs.

Kassumi6
Well, he's headed their way. xP I feel like when I get a new computer, I am going to smash this one into a billion pieces. c:

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:27 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan just sighed. When he saw the look on Relond’s face worsen, he just took the glass from him and set it on the coffee able. “Just sit there.” He sighed. Atticus put his arms of the counter as he leaned over it. His hair was still a mess from waking up; he didn’t the point in brushing it. As he leaned over the counter a grin was plastered on his face. “Now, can I interest you in normal food, or should I just go out and buy you some more products that people use to clean themselves?” The male teased and Tristan tossed his friend a glare. “You’re going to make this worse if you don’t stop it.” Tristan’s voice held warning to it. “Brilliant.” Atticus replied, using a slight British accent just to annoy the brunette more. He turned his head to the stairs when he heard footsteps and beamed at the elk. “Good morning, sunshine! I’m now taking requests for breakfast…” The male ended his sentence that hung in the air as he got a better view of Nathaniel. His jacket might have been zipped half way, but he could still see the guy’s chest. “Atticus… Atticus… Atticus!!” The messy haired male shook his head and looked around the room almost frantically before he looked at Tristan. “Hm? Yes? What?” Tristan didn’t question anything; he knew the male zoned out from time to time. “Waffles, please.” Said the brunette and Atticus nodded. “Anyone else?” The male asked as he stood up and looked between Renold and Nathaniel.

xx

SweetCicero
Well, you can always see what parts you can sell that still work before you completely wreak the thing xD. I've come to noticed repeatedly that the colors I chose remind me of cotton candy, so if you start to have an odd craving for cotton candy, I am sorry. I might have Atticus fall into a big of a period you could consider a depression; we've seen chipper, happy Alstair so it might be nice to see him different. It won't be right away; some artist he really admires is going to ask him to create a piece for something with a bunch of other artists and a small non-televised competition and he'll be the only one the guy crushes (out of jealousy) and yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:54 pm
[q

User Image
User Image

Of course, Renold decided not to move from his seat. He wasn't feeling well, and Tristan told him to stay put. So you know, he listened... Though he did pay attention to Atticus too. What was 'normal food'? Renold curiously tilted his head to the side, glaring lightly at Atticus. It was but a questioning glare, not an aggressive one. The glare soon faded away when he felt his stomach turn and growl at him. His stomach only growled for two reasons: Hunger or he felt sick. And let's just say that his stomach wanted to do the very opposite of ad more things into it... Renold burped a little, and covered his mouth. He felt like he was going to blow at any second. He somehow knew right there on the couch wouldn't be a good spot for it to happen, either. So he soon tugged the tall brunette's shirt, gently, and looked up at him. His face spoke strongly for itself, Renold was going to be sick! “T-Tristan.... If one's stomach needed to um... vomit? .. Where would th-they do that?” Renold said, covering his mouth as if to hold something in. Renold did in fact notice that Nathaniel came down stairs, but he had bigger problems to deal with.

Downstairs wasn't looking up to be very great. From the looks of it, Renold was still there, and sick. Then over in the kitchen was the happy pink haired vampire. For real though, sunshine? Nathaniel shot a threatening glare at Atticus. That would be twice now that Atticus called him “sunshine”, and once kissed him on the cheek, and called him “love”. It was, odd. To say the least. Nathaniel sighed irritably as he walked into the kitchen. He grabbed his cup from last night and washed it out to put more water in it. Until finally he spoke. “Great for you.” Nathaniel said sarcastically, leaning his back against a wall. His eyes would drift to Renold, cautiously. It was probably obvious he didn't trust that thing.. Without even looking to Atticus, he spoke. “No.” He answered. “I'm sure it would taste bad.” He added in. Not to mention he was almost certain that the vampire may have spit in his food, and he wasn't hungry anyways.

| Mood :: Calm.. ; Siiiiiiick!!! | Location :: Kitchen ; Couch | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Sounds all good to me. ^^ I was going to reply earlier but got pulled out of the house. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:24 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan rolled his eyes at Nathaniel. He would have said something to the bodyguard, but Renold took his attention by pulling on his shirt. Without the male having to say anything, the look on Renold face made Tristan worried. “Bathroom. In the toilet. Go, go!” Tristan in pure panic as he got the black haired male to his feet and pushed him out of the living room then straight into the bathroom. He opened the toilet fully and pointed into the bowl. “Sit on your knees and lean over the bowl; it’s clean, so don’t worry.” Tristan explained. Well, it was clean for now. He moved to stand a bit behind the male and ran a hand through the boy’s hair to hold it out of his face; the guy’s bangs were rather long. “This is why you don’t eat soap. You’ll have to brush your teeth after this; no eating the toothpaste.” Tristan added, sounding slightly annoyed just to have to tell the male not to eat the toothpaste. “Some things are made to smell or taste good so people use them, that doesn’t mean you eat them.

xxAtticus could only smile wider at the glare he got from Nathaniel. “Do you always wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” The shirtless male asked with a smirk on his face. He rather enjoyed annoying this guy. Why? Beats him; it was just so easy! Then came the insult to his cooking. He walked up the man and placed his hand under the glass of water Nathaniel held, ready to tip it on the man. After a short few seconds, Atticus pulled his hand back and just growled at the male, baring his fangs since Tristan wasn’t there to see. His fangs retracted as he walked off and grabbed all the things he would need to make waffles from scratch. He knew Tristan would still be hungry. He mixed the batter, putting whatever beating he wanted to give Nathaniel into the batter. Although he now was trying not to laugh because he could see his muscles move since he didn’t have a shirt on; to him it was funny how the body worked. He pulled out the waffle iron and proceeded to make the waffles. He put two on a plate for Tristan when he got back and made one for himself. Atticus would have to sneak out; he couldn’t survive purely on food. “I’ll have to leave; hopefully you don’t kill that one guy while I’m gone. Well, I won’t have to leave if you let me eat some of your life energy, but I don’t think I want to kiss someone who’s so grumpy.” Atticus had a smile plastered on his face again as he turned to look at Nathaniel and wink at him teasingly.

SweetCicero
It's no problem! I'm having a little too much fun having Atticus tease, torment, and torture poor Nathaniel xD.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 pm

User Image
User Image

To the bathroom then! Great. Where was that? Renold may have asked, but before anything more could be said or done, Tristan was already pushing Renold to it. Renold didn't get why the soup was making him so sick. He had eaten some before and had nothing bad happen. However he guzzled down nearly a whole container of hand soap.. So.. With Tristan he went! Like he had much choice. Renold was pushed straight into the bathroom, and in front of the toilet. Wait, Renold thought Tristan said that you poo and pee here.. Oh well. Renold had no other choice but to use it. He dropped to his knees, leaned over and vomited. A black, almost dark oil like liquid pored out of his mouth and into the bowl. It's smell was way worse than regular vomit, it almost compared to rotting corpses. Only without the corpse or maggots eating a breading within it. As it all left his mouth, the soap left his system and he began to feel better. Except for the horrible taste left in his mouth. He was thankful that Tristan was there to hold back his bangs. He just washed it, after all, and that looked like it would be hadr to clean out. The goopy black stuff bubbled and popped a bit. 'That's... Beautiful!' The voice commented. Renold groaned and pulled away from the toilet. “I... Feel better at least.” He said, looking up at Tristan. “I'll never disobey you again! Oh smart and mighty Tristan!” Renold said, and stood up a bit shakily. Really though, he'd maybe listen a few hours to a day.. Tops. He was forgetful.

That was a good question. Did Nathaniel always wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Was there even a different side for him to wake up on? Now that, that was the better question. Nathaniel scuffed. “Nope. I always wake up where I fell asleep.” Nathaniel answered, like the smart a** that he was. Oh, he did see the rolling of the eyes Tristan gave him, and expected to be scolded shortly after that. Except Renold tugged on Tristan's shirt, asking where he should vomit.. Great. Why was Renold getting sick? Maybe it was from ingesting all that soap. Nathaniel wasn't all that sure. He just assumed off of what he had gathered from what he heard. Nathaniel had been so in tune with what Renold and Tristan were doing, that he didn't even hear Atticus walk up to him. Though when Atticus touched the bottom of his cup, his head snapped back to see what was going on. The vampire looked pissed off. Not only that, but Atticus looked about ready to tip the cup onto Nathaniel. Who by the way just gave this daring glare towards the male. Ohhh ho ho.. Nathaniel sort of hoped Atticus would do it. It's give him reason to smack some sense into the man. “I. ********. Dare. You.” Nathaniel dared to say. Though Atticus pulled his hand away, and just stood there and growled. Even going as far as barring his fangs at Nathaniel. He almost wanted to laugh in the vampire's face, but restrained from doing so. While Atticus walked over and made waffles, Nathaniel sipped on his water and avoided looking at Atticus... For reasons. Until the male spoke again, Nathaniel had just put him on ignore. A faint colored pink brushed over Nathaniel's cheeks, just below his eyes. He knew the guy was just teasing, however this was just too much. Without even realizing it yet, Nathaniel broke the glass he was holding in his hand, cutting himself while doing so. He glared down at the broken glass and water that splashed over himself and the floor. Sighing irritably, he bent over and started picking up the broken bits. “I'd like to see you try-..... Just go back to making your damned food!” Nathaniel demanded of the vampire. He didn't want that taken seriously, about him liking to see Atticus try. He didn't even mean to say it. He was making himself even worse.

| Mood :: Flustered, again.. ; Feeling a little light headed, but better | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
I get overly emotional when I role play with you. Is that normal? Atticus keeps making me blush, and feel annoyed, while Tristan makes me laugh every time he looses his cool. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan had to cover his nose and mouth with his free hand and look away. He wished it smelled like the shampoo the shorter male had ingested. After Renold was done, Tristan flushed the toilet and shuddered a little. “Damn right.” He muttered as he moved to open the small closet door and shuffle through all the random items he had. He pulled out a small tube of peppermint toothpaste and a simple purple toothbrush you’d get from the dentist’s office. He closed the small bathroom closet and went over to the sink. He unwrapped the plastic from the toothbrush then ran the brush under the told tap water from the sink before he put the toothpaste on it. He turned the tap off then handed the toothbrush to Renold. “Brush your teeth and your tongue with this. When you’re mouth it full of foam, spit it out into the sink. It should help get rid of the taste in your mouth. I might have you use some mouth wash as well. When you’re done rinse off the brush and rinse out the sink with water.” He said as he moved Renold in front of the sink as he went over to the toilet. He grabbed the small can of aerosol spray and sprayed it furiously over the toilet and even into the bowl. It smelled like raspberries. “Don’t eat this and don’t eat the toothpaste.” Granted the toothpaste shouldn’t be a huge deal since it was made to be fine if it was swallowed, but that didn’t matter. He capped the spray then looked at Renold. “You’re a handful.

xxAtticus rolled his eyes at the smartass response he got from the elk. The playful mood left Atticus when he heard the glass shatter. He looked over at Nathaniel who as picking up the glass on the floor. The blush caught his attention, but the smell of blood was more important. “Really?” He asked with an eyebrow raised before he walked over to the kitchen sink. He grabbed a couple paper towels, folded them then soaked them in cold water. He walked over to Nathaniel and knelt down only to grab the hand that was bleeding. “Hold still.” He said, not a smile or glint of his one playful mood to be seen. With thin, nimble fingers, Atticus pulled every piece of glass out of Nathaniel’s hand all while trying to keep him from yanking it way. Once the glass was out of the man’s hand and resting on the floor, Atticus placed the wet paper towels over in the man’s hand before he made the elk’s fingers curl around the white paper towels in a sign to have him apply pressure, although if that wasn’t enough to get the man to apply pressure what Atticus did next surely would. The pink haired male leaned his face forward, leaving barely any space between his face and Nathaniel’s. “Still want to see me try?” The male sang lightly, his lips nearly brushing against Nathaniel’s as he spoke. He couldn’t help but give a cheeky little smile although there wasn’t a blush to be seen on his face. It was truly bizarre how the man’s moods changed on a dime.

SweetCicero
I think it's normal xD I had to resist laughing and I hit the bed a few times at Nathaniel's response and I just aw at Renold half the time and laugh xD. I have trouble not laughing while writing the last part of Atticus's paragraph. Everyone is asleep and I want to laugh so loud! Lovely, at this point Tristan has no "cool" to maintain xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff