Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:28 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxQuinton rolled his eyes as he washed the dirtied dishes when James said there wasn’t a point in letting the food go to waste. He really didn’t like how the male was acting today. “I’ll leave after I’m done cleaning then.” He sounded like a woman that was upset as her husband, but trying not to seem it. Clearly he was annoyed. He plugged the drain, filled the sink with hot water then started to scrub the dishes with a fresh sponge and soup. After a couple minutes a chiming sound could be heard that came from Quinton’s back pocket. He had gotten a text on his personal cell phone; his other phone was kept on vibrate or silent. He dried off his hands before he pulled the phone out and looked at the text. Fredrick asked if he free to get coffee. He quickly replied with a yes and asked what coffee place before he set the phone on the counter. He returned to cleaning the dishes. He ignored the phone when it chimed again so he could finish the dishes. He rinsed them off with cold water then dried them completely. Once everything was put away, Quinton picked up his phone to see where Fredrick wanted to go. “Enjoy the rest of your day, Moriarty.” Quinton said before he walked out of the kitchen. Quinton hardly ever referred to the man by his last name. Typically it was when he was really upset with the man. He stopped calling James by his last name after the first few months of being his bodyguard. Typically Quinton would ask if James was sure he didn’t need him for the day then he’d say to text him if he did before he left, probably asking once again to make sure. This time Quinton just left. No question, no method of contact, no second question to confirm, and no pleasant goodbye. The man even forgot his clothes.

xxxQuinton walked out the front door, greeting a couple of the gardeners before he went to his car. It took left than ten minutes to get to the coffee place. It was a small café that was popular for their coffee and sweets. He headed for the door until he spotted Fredrick at a table outside. The man waved him over and Quinton smiled as he walked towards the man. “I got you coffee. Black right?” Fredrick asked as he handed Quinton the cup of coffee while he sat down in the only free chair at the small table. “Yeah; thanks.” He replied while he took the coffee and took a sip. “Is this your lunch break?” Fredrick asked curiously. Quinton shook his head as he set the cup down. “No. I was given the day off.” This was one of Fredrick’s days off. He worked at a bank in the city. He was trying to move up in the business, but it wasn’t all too easy from how he made it sound. Fredrick’s face lit up at this. “Maybe we could do something today. What do you say?” Quinton looked up at the male from his coffee and smiled. “Sure, I’d like that.

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

Moriarty was actually rather surprised that the other was going to actually leave. Of course he did pick up on the annoyed tone that could be detected in Quintons voice but simply opted to ignore it seeing as he had no desire to approach the situation at the moment. when he heard the familiar ring of the others phone James's eyes briefly glanced over at Quint, his stomach twisting as he had a feeling he knew who was messaging him. I should tell him I changed my mind, that there is a bunch of things to do today.... no. no. he thought to himself as he stared down at the food in front of him, his stomach grumbling as he was stalling in eating. he glanced over at the other again as he heard him use his last name instead of his first. "You too." was all he responded with before he turned his attention back to his food and began to finish what was on his plate.

Once he finished eating he carried his plate to the sink and washed it meticulously, until the glass shined brightly. he placed it in the drying rack then turned and headed back up to his office. He had finished all of his business last night but he wanted to contact someone to follow Quinton and make sure nothing happened. When he reached his office he grabbed his cell phone that was sitting on the table and sent a quick text to one of his spy's telling them to go and find Quinton and to follow him through out the day. The message went through and Moriarty simply stared at his phone for the longest time, lost in his own thoughts. When he finally broke from his trance like state he meandered back to his room, where he lay on his bed and stared at his phone. Then as boredom consumed his mind he sent a quick text to his detective Catch me if you can <3 -JM. A smile played on his lips as he pressed send, this being the first time the detective would hear directly from him. The next few hours consisted of him devising a horrid plan in which he would be playing a little cat and mouse game with the detective that was trying oh so hard to find and stop him. Every option ending with him having to kill the entertaining man in the end, which was a damn shame.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:25 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe two males chatted a bit while they finished their coffee. “Do you want to watch a film?” Fredrick questioned as they stood up. With a nod from Quinton, the two walked a few blocked to the movie theater. They chose a comedy movie and grabbed their drink. Quinton wasn’t hungry, so Fredrick got himself a small bag of popcorn before they went to find the room the movie was being played in. Once they did, Quinton stopped. “You get seats; I’m going to use the bathroom.” Fredrick nodded and took Quinton’s bottle of water while the guard turned around. He looked over his shoulder to make sure Fredrick wasn’t there before he walked briskly towards a man. “Hey!” Quinton greeted the man cheerfully like he was a friend before he wrapped an arm around his shoulders forcing him to walk with him. “Move or I’m going to snap your neck.” He threatened under his breath still smiling. This was James’ spy. Quinton might not be a genius, but he knew when he was being followed especially when you walk to the theater through a park you really don’t need to go through. They continued to walk then they got to the back door. Quinton shoved the man outside then slammed him against the brick wall of the building. “Why are you following me and my date?” Quinton demanded as he held the man pinned to the wall, a dark glare set in him.

xxxThe spy shook his head. “I’m not following you.” Quinton made a ‘tsk’ sound before his fist collided with the man’s face. The punch wasn’t hard; just enough to make the guy’s head move. “Honest!” Quinton hit the man again, this time a bit harder. “The more you lie the harder I punch you.” The man glared at him. “Tell me now. I’m going to miss the beginning of the film if you don’t hurry up.” Quinton complained as he looked at his watched. The man opened his mouth, but didn’t get a word out as Quinton hit him again. “You didn’t even let me say anything!” The man struggled against Quinton. This continued until Quinton punched the man hard enough to make him look balance. “F-Fine! Moriarty! He wanted me to follow you.” The guards’ expression darkened with anger. “Why?” The spy shrugged as he held his face after Quinton let him go. “I don’t know! He just wanted to make sure nothing happened.” That was the last thing the man said before he was kicked in the stomach. The man just signed his own death certificate for saying anything. Quinton walked back inside the theater while the spy pulled out his phone to tell James what had happened. “Is everything all right?” Fredrick whispered when Quinton sat down next to him in the darkened room where the opening credits played on the screen. Quinton didn’t realized he was still glaring. “Some kid in the bathroom pulled the toilet paper out of the bathroom and made a mess.” Fredrick nodded before they both turned their attention back to the movie.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the familiar ding of his phone. Glancing at the screen he saw a message that he was not too happy about. "IDIOT!" he screamed in frustration as he read those words over and over. He figured me out. the text read, which made James' stomach ache with anger. Dialing his spy's number he set the phone to his ear and waited for him to pick up the phone. Under normal circumstances the phone would ring once then he would answer but this time it nearly went to the voicemail before Jim heard the click then soft panting on the other end. "You have one day to get as far from here as possible. Then I am sending some of my best man after you, because you <******** UP!!!" he screamed into his phone as he got off his bed and began to pace around his room. "I am going to have them kill you slowly, make every moment agonizing until the end." He growled in anger, all his frustration from the day being let out now. "now run little mouse." with that he turned pressed end and dropped his phone onto the counter with a frustrated growl. incompetent p***k. I need to go through my staff and trim the fat. he thought to himself as he walked over to his closet and changed into one of his more simple suits. Once dressed he sent a message to one of his assassins with the information he would need to find and kill his spy. He would be dead by morning.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxAfter the movie finished, Quinton had to nearly drag Fredrick out of the theater so they could move as quickly as he wanted to. They moved down the street quickly, Fredrick asking why with Quinton only giving the response that he really wants feeling well. He truly wasn’t; he was too angry to feel well. He said goodnight to Fredrick, a bit awkwardly before he walked off. He watched Fredrick’s car drive off before he went into a full sprint to his own car. He unlocked the door, got inside, put his seat belt on, and then had to keep himself from speeding. He pulled into the driveway of the large mansion and got out of the car. He walked up to the front door and slammed it open, scaring a maid. “Tell all the staff to leave. They can return when they are contacted.” Quinton ordered. If he got violent, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt someone that didn’t deserve it. The woman didn’t move, frozen in fear. “Now!” He growled before the woman ran off to tell everyone to leave. He stormed through nearly every room, not finding the male in the kitchen, the living room, the study, the library, or a few different rooms.

xxxFinally, Quinton went to James’ bedroom. He slammed the door open and glared at the man that stood inside. “You’re damn lucky I work for you.” Quinton growled. If James wasn't his boss he would have hit him the moment he saw him, but that could be up for debate due to if he'd really hit the person he has feelings for. His features and muscles were tense from anger and rage that he had to resist letting loose. He started to walk over to the man, but stopped. If he continued then he’d likely harm James. He clenched his hands into fists, his knuckles cracked in response. “Tell me why you were having one of your spy’s follow me and you’re going to want to tell me before I break something.” He threatened, his dark glaring digging into the male’s skull.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim heard the door slam open downstairs and couldn't help the smile that grew on his thin lips.uh oh someone's mad. he thought to himself as he was buttoning his vest up. He listened as the other stormed through the house and finally came to his room. It did not startle him as the door slammed open, the picture frames on his walls shaking and nearly coming off. He turned to face the other, adjusting his tie so it was perfectly straight. 'Hmm?" he tilted his head to the side and gave the other a innocent look. It was hard to keep the amused look from his eyes as he saw how angry the other was, it was so incredibly sexy. "Ohhh, that's what this is about." he said in a exaggerated way. He sauntered over to his desk and grabbed one of his watches, wrapping it around his wrist. "I did not trust this man you were going out with. Something about him didn't add up. So I had you... well more correctly him followed." He explained dismissively, this only being a partial lie which is why it sounded so believable when it left his lips. "However, even if I don't trust him it seems he is beneficial for your mental health, as you seem to be finally getting over this silly little crush you have on me." he said tauntingly as he turned on his heals to face the other, his dark eyes locked on the tall male before him.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

((i'm sorry this is so short))  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxAnd you didn’t think to tell me? Instead you go ahead and have him followed and you don’t tell me!” Quinton started to gradually get louder. “You don’t trust anyone! You don’t even trust the water you pour for yourself every morning and you watch me any time I make something for you to eat! Why the hell would I ever poison you?!" The anger slowly left his face as he listened to what James said about his crush on him. “It’s not a crush! It hasn’t been like that for a long time, James.” Quinton brought his hand to his face, holding his forehead. “I’m in love with you and I’m trying to put an end to it. Why do you think I’m going out with this guy? I know you hate it, I know you can’t stand the fact that I had a crush on you and I’ve been trying to get over you. It’s not easy! You wouldn’t know that though. You seem to have no emotions close to that unless you refuse to show them!” The man said, everything just pouring out. It felt good to finally let it out. His eyes finally landed back on James after he pointed out the door when referring to Fredrick and slightly pacing. Quinton knew James would be furious after hearing that. “I’m still shocked I could have fallen in love with someone like you. Maybe you can tell me the answer to that.” Quinton said, referring to how insane the man was then his intelligence that was higher than Quinton’s. He moved to lean his back against the wall, one hand with his forehead held in it as he stared at the ground. “Go ahead, James; I’m waiting.” Quinton said, waiting for the shorter male to tease him or yell at him with a furry, but he assumed the latter.

xxx

| Attire |

AnimaMule
If you forgive my, then I'll forgive you. I'm just going to assume we're both trying to give each the chance to have our characters to react to things and feed of those reactions; I'm going with that at least.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty simply shrugged his shoulders as the other yelled at him for being untrusting. "that's how you survive in a business like this." he said simply as he adjusted the buttons on his cuffs, trying to act nonchalant. However when he heard those three simple words the sardonic smile on his lips fell away almost instantly. His entire body went ridged and for a split second it looked as if he had fallen into a catatonic state. He was broken from his stupor when he heard the other say that he was waiting, his dark normally emotionless eyes flickered up to look at his guard. Pure panic could be seen in those dark orbs that were always so cold and calculating; however, it was gone as soon as it was there. "No." was all that he said as he straightened up and tried to relax and tense body. "NO! you are not. in. love. with....me." he actually choked up slightly when he said that last word. He pointed a finger at the other, his hand quivering ever so slightly. for a moment he paused and simply looked passed the other, falling silent before speaking up again. "I need to go." with that he briskly pushed past the other, needing to get away from him as he could feel the control he so cherished beginning to slip away. He doesn't love me. That is not possible, he does not love me. It is just a innocent crush nothing more. he thought to himself frantically.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:50 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton raised his head when James said no. Maybe he would have through James had accepted it had it not been for his tone. It seemed like James was having a hard time keeping a firm face. He was tense and rigid, but Quinton was surprised by the way James choked on his next sentence. He blinked, eyes widening slightly as an accusing figure was shakily pointed at him. What that all it had taken to shatter the man’s calm and collected character? “I need to go.” Quinton’s eyes snapped back to the man when the moment of silence was broken. He stood there, almost in shock as he watched the man walk out the door. “W-Wait, James!” Quinton protested, snapping from his frozen position to move to the door, but he stopped as he watched his employer walk down the hall. What did I just do…? He questioned as he moved out into the hallway and leaned against the wall. James Moriarty was out of his sight now. Normally he would have chased after the man, but he didn't. Maybe I should just leave him alone for a while. That was something that was hard to think about; leave alone the person you have been protecting for years. Quinton wanted through throw something, shatter something, break something, hit something, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He leaned his back against the wall and slid down it until he sat on the hallway floor.

xxxAs he sat there he didn't think. Nothing passed through his mind; it was just empty. The emptiness was replaced when thoughts flooded into his brain of what he could have said differently. He shouldn't have said that he loved the man, he should have said he was trying to stop that crush; trying to put it out like a fire by trying to use another person to smother the flames. That wasn't working. Fredrick was nice, they got along very well, but it felt like so much was lacking. Quinton had no idea how long he sat there for, but he eventually forced himself to stand up. He walked to the office and searched for a sheet of paper of any kind then a pen. He stared at it, not sure what to write until he finally placed the pen against the paper.

xxxJames,

xxI won’t come into work for a few days, maybe even weeks. I won’t be here until you've calmed down and gotten over it. You can consider this a vacation without pay. If you want to fire me and look for a new bodyguard I fully understand. We don’t need to discuss what happened today ever if you’d prefer. We’ll never have to bring up what I said and we’ll never have to bring up that stupid crush. No more spies sent to follow Fredrick or myself. If I see one more I will kill them and put their head on a pike. If you need me just contact me.

xxxx- Quinton

xxxHe sent the pen down next to the paper and looked over what he had written. He thought that maybe he should put the key with the letter, but if he needed to get into the mansion for whatever reason then he’d need it. With no other final thoughts, Quinton left the office and went into the room that was set aside for him. He pulled a small suitcase out of the closet and opened it. He put in all the clothes he had bought for himself and all the things he brought over. Pants, shirts, socks, underwear, tank tops, shoes, toiletries, his favorite coffee mug, his small container of black coffee; everything that he bought for himself that was in the mansion was packed into the small suitcase he bad brought it over in. The nice suits, the nice shoes, the accessories, the cologne; anything James had bought for Quinton was left in its place. The door to his room was left closed so people knew it was in use and only the maids could change the bedding, but no one was allowed to use the room. When Quinton left the room, he left the door wide open. He walked down the hallway and the stairs then out the front door. He wasn't going to call any of the workers back. There was that small chance that James would return and be angry. Quinton didn't want to risk that even if the workers never saw the man there was nothing saying that anger wouldn't blind that part of his mind that didn't allow anyone other than Quinton to see him at the house. Quinton drove off back to his apartment and once he was inside the house. Quinton didn't know what to do.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim ignored the other calling for him and simply stormed down the steps, almost missing one and falling on his face. He hurried to his garage where he grabbed the keys to his black Porsche. He slid into the drivers side and revved the engine, tires squealing against the pavement as he took off out of the garage. As he drove onto the main drag of road, his heart was pounding against his chest and his hands were clenching the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles were white. he doesn't love me. It was a mistake. I slip of words that is all.... how could he.. he.. love me? he thought to himself as he slowed down noticing that he was going way over the speed limit. "He can't love me. it's simply impossible." he mumbled as he brought his car to a gentle stop in front at a stop light. Just as he was beginning to calm down something began to whisper in his ear, a sound coming from the radio. His dark eyes glanced to the monitor that told him what song was playing on the radio and when he saw the title his eyes narrowed. Then the chorus started.

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone-" it got no further than that as Jim grabbed a knife from the glove box and jammed the blade into the radio multiple times. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" he screamed as he stabbed it one last time then left the blade in there. his shaking hands covered his face and he took deep breaths trying to calm his rage. When he glanced through his fingers he saw the car next to him, the passenger staring at him with side frightened eyes. he bared his teeth in a angry grin at the person before taking the wheel again and stepping on the gas pedal just as the light turned green. He drove for hours, weaving through the city street until he saw that the gas was running low. "Damn..." he mumbled as he turned the car around and headed back to his mansion. When he returned he was in a much calmer mood, and was ready to approach this situation like the grown adult he was. Love is a disadvantage. He doesn't love me, he simply thinks he does. I will explain this to him and all will go back to normal. Of course a part of him knew that this wasn't true because when the other admitted to loving him, Jim felt something he had never felt before. A feeling so warm and tender...... And he hated it.

As he parked the Porsche he was glad to see that none of his servants were around. He made his way inside and immediately he noticed something was wrong. Making his way into the kitchen he noticed the absence of Quintons mug, which immediately had him going to the others room. When he saw the door was wide open he didn't need to go any further to know that the room would be empty. He left.... An empty feeling formed in the pit of Moriartys stomach, which he opted to ignore as he turned on his heels and headed to his office. Once in the room he let out a long shaky breath, raking his hands through his dark locks and allowing them to stay messed up. His eyes caught sight of a piece of paper with the Quints familiar handwriting. After a moments of hesitation he picked it up and read it slowly, allowing each word to sink in. "hmm." slowly the paper shrunk until it was a small crunched up ball in James's hand.

He wanted to text the other to tell him that he was fired.. but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead he simply sat down at his desk and clasped his hands together, the note laying snugly between his palms. he is gone... for how long? days? weeks? can I lost that long without him? he is my only means of entertainment... he thought to himself as he chewed on his bottom lip. Then a little voice in the back of his head whispered. it's something more than that, you don't want him to leave because you care about him. James clenched his jaw and shook that thought away, refusing to allow such insolent thoughts plague his mind.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:05 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton sat on his couch, his head leaned back as he stared up at the textured ceiling. A loud knock came from the front door. He turned his head to look at it. He got up and rushed to the door, hoping for it to be one person in particular. He pulled the door open and his expression that was so hopeful fell flat. “Quint!” Eric greeted with a large grin on his face. Quinton had forgotten about agreeing to go out to the bar with Eric tonight. They had made this plan a couple weeks ago. He slammed the door in the blonde’s face. “Quinton! Open the door!” Eric demanded. “Just go with Mikey or someone else; I’m not in the mood.” Quinton said as he leaned against the door. “What happened? Was it something at work? We can talk about it over a drink!” Eric said as he attempted to get his friend to agree to go with him. “No.” Quinton growled through the door. “It was your boss again, huh?” Eric asked after a long paused. The brunette didn’t respond. “It’s never gonna happen, Quint; you need to get over it.” The brunette clenched his fists. “What do you think I’ve been trying to do?!” Quinton snapped. Eric shuffled his foot against the carpet of the apartment hallway. “I know,” he replied. Quinton sighed heavily. “Maybe a drink will help you forgot about whatever happened?” The statement turned more into a slight question. This one Eric’s last attempt to get Quinton to go. He stood there for five minutes before he started to turn to leave, but the click of the door handle turning made the blonde stop. “Fine,” Quinton sighed as he stepped out of the door, “Let’s go.

xxxThey went to their usual pub and sat at the bar. Eric did most of the talking. He worked at a law firm and he had a high position, but he still had a lot of crap to deal with. He complained about his co-workers, a few clients and cases, and told some stories that were kind of funny. Quinton knew alcohol was a depressant; how many times had he heard that from James? How many times had Grace talked to him over the phone when he was upset and told him not to touch the stuff? He knew, but he downed glass after glass of hard liquor. It would make him feel good for a while or at least for the night until morning. Quinton wasn’t a violent drunk, more of a friendly, flirty, and wild drunk. He and Eric danced on tables, screamed songs from the top of their lungs, and Quinton nearly ended up kissing a stranger until Eric pulled him away. They got a taxi home. Quinton was closer since he lived in the city. He said goodbye to Eric before the taxi drove off. He stumbled up the steps to his apartment and had some trouble getting the key into the lock. Once inside, he locked the door and walked around the apartment. He had trouble keeping his balance and he was laughing for no reason. He pulled off his shoes, his shirt, and his jeans before he fell onto his bed.

xxxThe alarm from the clock was five times louder than normal in the morning. Quinton had trouble finding the power button, so he just unplugged the clock. He laid his head back down and put the pillow over his head to cover his ears. His head throbbed, every little thing that usually wouldn’t bother him was louder than ever, and he felt like complete crap. Drinking was a terrible idea. After about three hours he forced himself to get up. Usually he could have been showered, dressed, and eating breakfast by this time; he had nowhere to go and nowhere to be. He got in the warm shower and took his time before he got out. He dressed simply and didn’t bother to shave, he didn’t need to; his stubble would be fine for one day. He drank two glasses of water and ate some plane toast. Quinton sat down on the couch then stared out the window at the busy city. What was he going to do for a week? All his friends worked, Fredrick had a job, and James probably didn’t want to be within a hundred meter range of him. The man groaned as he sunk down into the couch and turned on the television to watch the news.

| Attire |

AnimaMule
Edit: Forgot to change the outfit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James sat there in silence for the longest time, his eyes practically creating holes in the wall as his gaze was set in a vicious glare. This went on for nearly two hours until he finally broke from his coma like state by dropping the crumbled up paper on his desk and pulling out his cellphone. no one tells me what to do. he though to himself as he scrolled through his contacts until he came to one of his best spies. He sent her a quick text asking her to follow Quinton and his new boyfriend around and to keep n extra close eye on the boyfriend. No matter what Quint said, he did not trust that boy. His records were simply to perfect, it was as if someone had written them out to make him look like a simple and innocent guy. Well Jim was not falling for it.

Suddenly a rush of fatigue washed over James, as the lack of sleep for the last few days finally came crashing down on him. "oh gosh..." he gasped as he rubbed his eyes trying to push the fatigue away from his mind. However it was no use as he felt as if he was going to pass out right then and there. That was one of the downfall of never sleeping, when he did need to it hit him like a ton of bricks. Rising to his feet he made his way to his bedroom, where he first stripped his suit off and hung it up on a hanger so it wouldn't wrinkle, then collapsed onto his freshly made bed. Jim curled up under the covers and closed his eyes lightly. As he drifted off to sleep his mind immediately went to Quint and their conversation from earlier, his dreams becoming consumed with Quinton.

The next morning Jim woke up around 11pm, which was incredibly late for him. As he sat up in his bed he let out a soft groan and stretched his arms over his lithe frame, the sheet slipping off of his bare chest. nothing to do... another boring day. Maybe i'll blow something up. it's been awhile since I messed with my detective. I'm sure he is missing my absence. he thought to himself as he got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. he showered for about an hour before getting out and going to his closet. He stood there with his towel wrapped around his waist, trying to decide which suit he wanted to wear today. Finally he chose one of his many suits and quickly changed. Once he was dressed he went straight to his office to get down to business, needing to check in on some things and deal with some clients.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:30 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxAfter a week, Quinton was sick of not working. How many dates had he went on with Fredrick this week? Quinton really tried to take more of an interest into the man, but it was hard to. Maybe James had more of information which pointed to Fredrick being a suspicious person, but that was hard for Quinton to see. At least he wasn’t being followed anymore; maybe that stubborn man actually listened for once. Most of the week consisted of him going out with friends to catch up, go grocery shopping, and going on random dates with Fredrick. Nothing was very exciting and the amount of free time he had between everything nearly drove the man insane. He cleaned his house and organized things several times. He got rid of some old clothes and bought some new ones. Nothing seemed to keep him entertained. He didn’t plan to stay away from work longer than about a week. It was Saturday today and he was glad. Quinton would go to work tomorrow and he couldn’t wait even if he did get fired, he’d likely ask if there was at least something he could do.

xxxToday Quinton had agreed to out on a date with Fredrick. He wanted to go to the restaurant they had their first date at and said he had a surprise for Quinton. “Hopefully it’s nothing crazy,” he mumbled as he stood in front of the mirror in only his boxers. He was cleaning up his stubble so it wasn’t too long then he would get dressed. He had two suits of his own. He rarely wore them. For this occasion, Quinton chose to wear his favorite suit. He decided against his favorite tie though. The tie with black, purple, and silver diagonal lines would have to wait. He brushed his hair back and made sure it stayed looking nice with the least amount of hair product he could use; he didn’t need much and he hated how it felt on his hands when he had to apply it. He had showered earlier, so he smelled nice. He walked around the apartment looking for a pack of cigarettes, but deiced against it at the last second. Quinton’s phones buzzed and he looked at it. Fredrick had volunteered to drive them both to the restaurant. Once they got there, they were seated at the same table as the first time. They chatted and laughed, but this time avoided getting kicked out. After they finished, they walked outside. “Do you want to go across the street?” Quinton asked, a smile on his face. Fredrick shook his head. “No, I want to show you your surprise.” The man said and Quinton shrugged. They walked along the street before they turned down a side street. They talked a little longer before Quinton got curious. “So what is my surprise?” Fredrick shook his head with a smile. “I can’t tell you! That defeats the purpose.” Quinton rolled his eyes and Fredrick shoved him playfully. “Can I get a hint?” Fredrick pretended to think for a moment before he stopped walking. “Okay. You won’t like this surprise.” A smirk took the place of the playful grin. “What?” Quinton asked as confusion flooded his face. He didn’t realize that someone walked out from behind them and before he could to anything, a steal pipe made contact with the back of Quinton’s head. He fell to the ground unconscious and Fredrick glared at the man with the pipe. “I said knock him unconscious not put him into a ******** comma.” He hissed at the man.

xxxWhen Quinton came to, his was sitting on the floor against a metal pillar. His arms went behind it and were tied together tightly with thick rope. He struggled to break the rope that was thick and stronger than him especially when it was tied behind him. His jacket wasn’t on anymore and his head hurt terribly. He looked around and spotted Fredrick and a few others. “Fredrick, what’s going on?” Quinton demanded as anger started to take over. The brunette male looked at the bodyguard and grinned. “Well, first of all, love, my name is Nicolas and second, ask my boss.” Nicolas said as he pointed over at a man that seemed familiar. It took Quinton a moment to remember. “You… You’re that client from the warehouse.” Quinton was confused. “What do you want?” The man walked over to where Quinton was. “I want revenge. Because of you and Moriarty, I nearly lost my money and that investigator that was there dropped my case. I’m done being pushed around by a pathetic man that hides behind a brainless dolt.” Quinton glared at the man, pulling against the ropes again. “Try all you like, but you aren’t getting out of that without a knife. I need you alive as well. Moriarty will come for his bodyguard and when he does, I’ll put a bullet through his head.” The man pulled a gun out of his suit jacket and held it up for Quinton to see. “He won’t come; he’ll know it’s a trap.” Quinton stated and the man laughed. “You better hope he comes, Quinton,” the brunette directed his eyes to the man he had been “dating” for the past few weeks, “because if Moriarty doesn’t come we’ll kill you and send you to him as a gift.” After that the men in the room were split up and directed to different places and the client walked off. He won’t come. He won’t. Quinton thought, hoping desperately that James wouldn’t know anything about this.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

For the next week Jim was utterly bored. He found that Quintons absence had created this vast pit of boredom that was not there before. He never realized how much he relied on his guard to keep him entertained. So by the fifth day James felt as if he was going to go completely mad. He would spend hours pacing around the house planning and plotting events that he would never go through with (hopefully). Then when that became to boring to tolerate he would then proceed to play around with his detective, making his life increasingly hard for him and leaving little bread crumbs that would mark the work as James Moriarty's.

It was around the sixth day that Jim was alone with no one but himself to keep entertained, when he got a text message that chilled him to the bones. it was from the spy that he had following Quinton and the message wrote You were right to be suspicious of Frederick, he took Quinton. I don't know where they managed to shake me. A dark looked passed over James' eyes as this sunk in. they.. took Quint... he thought to himself as he stood in the middle of his office with cellphone in hand. "well that is just no good...." he mumbled under his breath as his eyes flickered back down to the text as if to make sure he had read it right.

For awhile he just stood there and one could practically see the wheels turning in his head. Suddenly he was moving, he took long strides across the room to a large metal safe. He quickly filled in the numbered code and opened the door. Inside sat a single hand gun with an extra round of bullets. Moriarty did not like getting his hands dirty so he hardly ever had the need to carry or use a gun. But in this instance he wanted to use it. He wanted to be the one to pull the trigger and watch as the man, who took Quinton, brains splattered everywhere. As he buckled the gun holster around his waist he deduced who it could of been who took Quinton. Of course it did not take him long to come to a conclusions as not many people would dare cross him.

Once he figured out who it was the next order of business was to decide how he was going to approach this and where they would of taken Quint. He soon found himself at the side street that his spy had told him Quinton had been taken. Jims ever observant eyes scanned the area for any clue and just as he suspected there were a plethora of them. So obviously planted to try and lure him to come and save his body guard. They wanted him to come, it was a trap but that didn't scare Moriarty. If anything it made things much more exciting for him. Though it did mean he would have to be more careful with every single move. So for the next two hours Moriarty worked on his plan, which included buying off/black mailing several allies that were actually working for the man that took Quint, hacking into the electrical system in the building that they were holding his guard and hiring several snipers to watch his back and kill anyone who tried to kill him.

Two hours later Jim was standing outside of the building, seemingly alone but the red dots that fell on anyone that turned a gun on him would say otherwise. Lifting his phone he opened a app that had a little microphone on. Then just like that the speaker system that had remained dead in this building for so many years crackled to life. There was a moment of silence then Moriarty spoke into his phone and it echoed through the halls and rooms of the building in front of him. "Hiiiiiii." he said in a high shrill, almost school girl like voice. "You know it seems you have taken something of mine.." he said teasingly as he sauntered towards the school, loud gun shots could be heard as his men, and the men he had on the inside got to work clearing the area of anyone who posed a threat. "Something I care an awful lot about." he kicked the front doors open and began to walk through the halls. "You have a chance now to release him to me. and maybe I won't kill you slowly, painfully and in every way I know you FEAR."

Suddenly a man was in front of him with a gun pointed right at him. "Oh hold on, there seems to be a small bump in the road." He tucked his phone in his pocket and then in one swift fast movement he pulled his gun from its holster lifted it, aimed and shot the man square in the forehead, proving that James Moriarty was a superb shot when he needed to be. He calmly placed his gun back in the holster and pulled his phone back. "I really hope he wasn't a pet of yours." he said with an innocent chuckle. By now the people inside the building were in a panic as they didn't know whether to stay loyal to their boss and stay or run for their lives. He minimized the app with the microphone and went to one with a little light bulb, when his finger tapped it the lights in the entire building went out. A couple seconds the emergency lights illuminated the hallways giving it a dull red glow. "You can run but you can't hiiiiide." he whispered in a taunting tone as he silently made his way through the building. Soon he came to a door with two guards. His phone buzzed just as he caught site of them which told Moriarty that one of his snipers had their eyes on him through the windows. The glass shattered next to him as a bullet flew past him and lodged into one of the guards skulls, a couple seconds the second stunned guard fell his own blood joining that of his companions. "Oopsies that'll be hard to clean up." Jim continued his little commentary through the speaker system.

With a cocky grin he walked up to the door and pushed it open, stepping into the site of the man who wanted to kill him. Though he didn't even give him the time of day as his eyes immediately fell on Quinton. When he saw the state he was in pure rage filled Moriarty's jet black eyes, a look that could scare even the bravest man to the very core. the fact that anyone touched him... hurt him made a pit of hot burning anger form in his stomach. It took him a second but he noticed the guns pointed to him. Immediately. he rolled his eyes and with a slight gesture red dots were centered on each persons forehead. "I wouldn't even think about it." he warned as he shut off the speaker app and placed his phone back in his pocket. "Now, let him go. right, now!" he lost it at the end, his voice raising to a volume that shocked even him. All of this was a big showcase of how powerful he truly was, and who this man chose to cross.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:26 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton hung his head. He was slowly accepting his inevitable death. He knew that James wouldn’t come and save him. If the man did try to save Quinton, he’d send others to do so and they’d likely be expendable. Footsteps leisurely clicked against the tile floor as they made their way over to Quinton. They stopped in front of the brunette make and the person they belonged to knelt down. A hand brought itself under Quinton’s chin and lifted the guards head so he looked at Nicolas, who smirked. “If it helps it was really nice dating you. Too bad you never brought me to Moriarty’s home; this could have all been avoided.” The man almost seemed to taunt Quinton who lunged forward. The top of his head collided with Nicolas’s face and the man went back onto his butt. He stared at the man in shock while Quinton looked at him with a dark scowl. Nicolas held his nose that started to bleed. He looked at the blood on his fingers before he got up and laid a hard punch into Quinton’s left cheek. He walked off muttering swear words and curing Quinton.

xxxThe brunette sat there with his head hung and just waited. He wasn’t sure how long he had; at this point nearly everyone in the building have given up hope that Moriarty would show up. “Oomph!” Quinton grunted as a foot collided with his stomach. Like always, the man had a bullet proof vest on, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t feel impact. He looked up to see who kicked him only to be met by a fist to the face. His head went down to the side and he left his balance on his knees. He turned his head and stared at Nicolas, who had a tissue shoved up his right nostril, and a larger man that looked like his only emotion was anger. “Oh, you brought the Hulk; I thought he'd be greener.” Quinton said before he was kicked again. Why not act like a smart a**? What did he really have to lose other than his life? He couldn’t see himself walking out alive. “We need some information from you before we kill you if that b*****d doesn’t show up.” Nicolas said. Quinton scoffed. “Kill me then; I’m not going to tell you anything.” Nicolas tisked at the man. “You will tell us what we want. How, let’s start off with where he lives.” Quinton rolled his eyes. The thinner male looked at the bulkier one and gave a slight not. Quinton was hit again, this time his nose bled. Quinton looked down to see some of the blood now on his clothes. “I really liked this suit,” he sighed. The beating went on. Nicolas asked questioned or demanded answered that Quinton wouldn’t bother to give information to. His hair got messed up, his bottom lip was cut open and he had some cuts on his face because the man that hit him wore rings. Soon it escalated to where Nicolas pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed Quinton’s leg then his shoulder.

xxxThe knife soon made its way up and was pressed against Quinton’s neck. “Tell me…” Nicolas began, his teeth clenched together as he spoke through them. He was done with Quinton avoiding the questions and being a smart a**. He couldn’t believe the man was still resisting. The guy nearly had cuts everywhere and was bleeding, but he still refused to talk. Maybe if they had more to torture Quinton with other than fists and a knife things would have gone smoother. What cut Nicolas off from his sentence was a loud crackle that came from the school speakers. Everyone in the room looked around in confusion and then that voice came through the speakers. Quinton’s misty green-gray eyes widened in disbelief. “No…” Quinton said as he struggled even more against the rope, but stopped at Nicolas pressed the knife more against his neck, threatening to break skin. The client walked over to the men and looked around. “Find him!” He ordered over a walkie-talkie someone had handed him. Quinton’s face turned from panic to slight surprise and puzzlement. “Something I care an awful lot about.” Ignoring the fact that he had been referred to as a thing, Quinton was surprised to hear that coming from James. Bump in the road? Quinton thought before he heard the gunshot through the speakers. Panic and worry flooded the man’s mind again assuming the worst before he breathed a sigh of relief when James spoke again. Everyone jumped when the power went off and the red emergency lights were the only things that allowed them to see. Panic slowly started to spread around the people, but Nicolas kept the knife to Quinton’s neck.

xxxAll eyes looked at the doors as one was pushed open. In stepped James and all guns raised to aim at him. Quinton looked at the man wide eyed. His clothes were bloodied as he still bled out from his wounds. The knife that was held to his neck started to shack a little at Nicolas became nervous when he saw the red dots on everyone’s head. Everyone flinched when James’ voice when to such a high volume. Nicolas hesitated and looked at his boss, who looked like he’d pee himself. The man nodded and Nicolas was which to move where Quinton’s wrists were tied behind the metal pillar. He cut the rope and Quinton fell forward until he caught himself. He used the pillar to help get himself to his feet, but just leaned there for a moment, an arm wrapped around his sore abdomen. All eyes watched as Quinton made his way over to James, limping as he did so. When he finally stood next to the man he raised an eyebrow at him. “You called me a thing.” He stated, sounded almost hurt. Of all times for him to be even slightly playful, now probably wasn’t the best times.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out