Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante looked at Ryan then smiled, sitting down next to him. "I'd like that, Ryan." The black haired male closed his eyes, just listening as Ryan started playing. He had to admit, the blonde was amazing at playing the piano. He really hoped now that he could learn from Ryan. It would be nice to play for the older male after he came home from a long day at work. Dante realized he had a lot to learn so he could help sustain the home life. He needed to learn how to cook so food would be ready for Ryan.

He just smiled as he continued to listen to Ryan play, this was something he could easily get used to doing every now and then. So they had something else they could do together now. Dante liked that, being able to do certain things with his fiance that didn't make anything awkward.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:08 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

The song started off slow, as if it were only a solo piano song. But soon after a few more notes, Ryan closed his eyes and opened his mouth, his voice ringing out as he sang. He didn't do it much, but it was also something he was made to take lessons on as a kid. His parents wanted him to possess many talents if he was incapable of running the family, just so he had a back-up plan. Of course they did not anticipate he becoming an even better business man than his own father was.

When the song was done and his singing slowed to a stop, he sighed heavily before turning to Dante.
        "Did you watch carefully? Your fingers must be graceful, not tense." As he said this, he played a couple of more keys as an example. He had never taught someone how to play, much less taught anything at all, but he thought that he may be able to manage it okay. Besides, it was apparent that they had plenty of time together for him to teach Dante. There really was no rush in that regard.

Thinking of that, Ryan paused. It may not be so bad to have someone around him other than his parents more often. If he were to look back, he was happy with his parents and all, but he didn't have much human contact with others and could be lonely from time to time. Eventually he got so used to it, that what was happening now may take some time for him to get used to.
        "I also forgot to mention that there will be times where business partners or other relatives may stay here to visit. At that time, we must do our best to keep appearances and might even have to share a room the nights they are here."

Location:Summer Home Music Room: Damascus Summer Estate > Home
Company:My fiancé
Wearing: A long sleeved and white button down shirt, tan sweater, black pants, plain white house shoes, my red choker, black music player, and black ear buds.
Thoughts:The mystery in it all worries me
Out Of Curiosity:The song

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:21 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante stopped and looked at Ryan when the other male started to sing. That was something he hadn't expected at all. But the blonde did have a lovely singing voice. Dante could sing okay but nowhere as good as Ryan just did. The black haired male smiled when Ryan finished playing, nodding when he was asked if he had been watching the other play.

"Yeah, I noticed that. It was almost like you weren't even touching the keys." Dante reached his hand out, doing his best to copy the chord that Ryan just played. He screwed up a couple of the notes but otherwise did okay. He looked up when Ryan mentioned guests. He figured they would have guests occasionally, it didn't really bother Dante all that much. But the shorter male stopped when Ryan mentioned them possibly having to sleep in the same bed while guests were here.

That was something Dante wasn't all too comfortable with yet. He knew they would have to keep up the affectionate displays while they had guests but sleeping in the same bed? He wasn't too sure about that. He was sure Ryan wouldn't do anything but it would be kind of awkward. He barely even shared a bed with his parents when he was little. He just burrowed under his blankets during storms or whenever he was scared.
"It'll be awkward but it doesn't seem like something we can avoid at all. We'll just have to make do when that happens."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:32 pm
tiny14xx
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Ryan gave a pleased nod as Dante mimicked his movements with the keys. He was little clumsy with them, but he did well at performing the actions. He just needed to be a little more delicate with this touch. "You have the right idea, just remember not to put too much pressure on the keys. It could damage the piano and could always sound awful when performing a song." He never taught someone...was he doing it okay? Ryan always wondered how he was viewed at work. Was he respected, feared, hated, liked, envied? Did they see how hard he worked to be where he was, or did they just see him as some spoiled rich kid who was just daddy's little helper? He was never good at reading people, so he was always curious about their views.

Removing himself from his thoughts, Ryan turned back to Dante and rest a hand on his shoulder in a supportive manner. His grip was light and he put little weight in the gesture. Just a mere reminder of his presence if you will.
        "I said the same room, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same bed. If you are that uncomfortable with it, I have a couch in my room. I wouldn't mind resting there instead." Turning back to the keys, he played more notes, opening his mouth to speak as he effortlessly played along. "It is my job to be more attentive your needs as well now. I need to be understanding of your feelings if I am to be a bearable companion in private and husband around others. I want you to be as open with me as you can so I do not hinder your ability to stay here. It would be undesirable if you began to regret our agreement so soon."

Wearing: A long sleeved and white button down shirt, tan sweater, black pants, plain white house shoes, my red choker, black music player, and black ear buds.
Thoughts:Can I actually be thoughtful?
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:29 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante nodded when Ryan told him he used a little too much pressure. He didn't mean to, he really wanted to learn from Ryan. The blonde was taking to time to teach him and Dante didn't want it to be a waste of the blonde's time. He watched Ryan closely as the taller male started playing again, Dante copying the movements in the air so he didn't accidentally press a key and startle the blonde. Dante stopped his ghost mimicking and looked up as Ryan said he needed to be more attentive to Dante's needs and feelings,

The black haired male smiled at this, Ryan was really trying to make both of their lives comfortable.
"Thank you, Ryan. I appreciate you trying to make this work. And it's your room so you stay in the bed, I'll sleep on the couch. I have a bad habit of staying awake all night anyway sometimes." Dante smiled and laughed a little, rubbing the back of his head. He knew that if they slept in the same bed on the night guests were staying, Dante would no doubt keep Ryan awake all night as well. He didn't wanna do that so they were both better off if Dante slept on the couch. He didn't mind it at all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:55 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Ryan's hands stopped moving as his gaze turned to his fiancé once again, his hands resting in his lap. It was complicated situation when the fact that they actually had to pretend they were in love came into light. How was a couple even supposed to act, and would Ryan even be able to pull it off? It seemed like it was a little out of his area of expertise. "All the more reason for you to get the bed. Being more comfortable will help. But now, the matter that concerns me most is the love part. How does one pretend to be in love to fool others?" It sounded a little harsh the way he said it, but anyone that knew of their situation would know of such a predicament.

Resting his hand on his chin, Ryan thought about it, tried to remember looks that his mother and father had shared before. Could he pull that off with his expressionless face? Turning to Dante, he rubbed his chin before dropping it and leaning a little closer. There had to be some way to pull it off.
        "Smiling is difficult...." Sighing, he sat up straight and turned to the piano again. Maybe if he thought of something he liked he could pull it off? "Something I like....hmm." He loved music and water, but there was not a way for Dante to be incorporated into that. This was going to be a difficult task. That much was obvious from the blonde speaking to himself about it.

Thoughts:Can I actually be thoughtful?
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:15 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante sat quietly, thinking over what Ryan had said. Pretending to love each other was gonna be hard, that was equivalent to fire and water getting along without one diminishing the other. He figured they would have to figure this out before they had guests, or there would be too much pressure on them to do something crazy to show they were in love. The shorter male ran a hand through his hair, proposing the idea to the blonde. "We could work on that here at home before we have any guests, that way we have the time to consider what displays of affection best convey love that won't make it feel incredibly awkward between us."

That was going to be difficult to figure out, he was sure that they would be expected to kiss in front of their guests. And Dante wasn't going to mention that to the taller male. If they kissed, he'd rather it be in Ryan's time. That way, neither of them would feel rushed about it. They would both have time to mentally prepare for their first kiss. Dante streched a little before continuing to practice on the piano only for the sake of slightly distracting his mind from the conversation. He'd let Ryan figure all this out, it would probably put the blonde at ease knowing he was in control of everything. Dante didn't mind, he had a feeling Ryan would figure everything out just fine in the end.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:28 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Ryan carefully watched Dante as he spoke, considering his words as he finally looked away to think it over. Kissing. That was definitely going to have to happen at the party, he was sure of this. It was their engagement party after all. They were going to want to see the happy couple together and in each other's embrace. "Kissing will be involved in the engagement celebration of course. But I don't think I want to kiss in front of a bunch of strangers. In private would be best." After a few moments, Ryan reaches up and smacks his hand against his forehead with a sigh before shaking his head in disbelief. Did he really just say that? "That...came out completely wrong. Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that, let me reword it." He dropped his hand and turned towards Dante, his eyes briefly turning to Dante's fingers as the grazed the keys before he returned his gaze to the other. As he spoke, his hands moved to Dante's, guiding them in the right place to play the desired notes. "I meant that I think it would be best to rehearse such a thing without onlookers before the actual thing. We don't know what our reactions would be so it is best to be sure we do things correctly. It can't be an obvious first kiss to everyone else. It has to look like we have been secret lovers that couldn't tell our parents of our love because of our feud and because we are both men." When Dante's fingers seemed to follow the right keys, Ryan removed his hands from his again and gave a light smile. "I am sure we will get things done right so we don't disappoint our parents."

Thoughts:Is it strange to wonder what the kiss will be like?
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:07 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante laughed at Ryan's mistake in words. It was kind of funny how the blonde reacted to simple mistakes like that. When the taller male went to correct his hands on the keys, Dante let him. If he was going to learn how to play, he was in no position to refuse Ryan's help. Still playing, he answered back, "That would be our best chance at success in that area. It doesn't matter if it doesn't look like a first kiss, after all everyone will be expecting us to have been kissing here at home anyways."

Dante smiled, starting to blush a little since Ryan hadn't taken his hand away from the shorter male's. Dante continued to play anyway, getting used to the motions of it. He was starting to get the hang of it, although he wasn't entirely sure how fast he would master the skill. Dante stopped playing and sat up straight, facing his fiance. "Would you be willing to start working on those affectionate displays now? We both know the sooner we start working on it, the more convincing it'll be at the engagement party."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Watching Dante play, Ryan nod along with the music, pleased that Dante was hitting the keys correctly now. As he was going to tell Dante to try going a little faster, Dante stopped and turned to him. He was a little surprised by the suddenness of it, but turned his attention to Dante. His fingers that has been lightly grazing the keys suddenly press down in a hard fashion as he finally realized what Dante was trying to say.

Although he agreed with Dante on that, he hadn't expected him to be ready to start so soon. Clearing his throat to regain his composure, Ryan closed the case to the piano keys before turning so that he was completely facing Dante.
        "I am alright with it if you are. It may make the awkward part of it pass easier." Rubbing the back of his neck, he sigh softly, not really sure where to go from here. "Where should we start then?"

Thoughts:Why am I nervous
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:56 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante thought for a moment, he wasn't entirely sure where to start. He figured the most difficult thing would most likely be having to be cuddled up to Ryan in public. But that would be way too weird to start with, they needed to start some place that was a little more subtle. Something that would show affection but wouldn't require getting too hands on and uncomfortable. Dante looked up at Ryan when he had an idea.

"How's this for a good starting point? The black haired male leaned forward and very lightly kissed Ryan's cheek. It was a small thing but to anyone else, it would display fair amount of affection between the two. Honestly, the kiss on the cheek would be something Dante would have no problem with. It didn't really require them to get too close together and it wasn't something that would cause them to have to be too involved in. It would be a quick peck on the cheek and that was it. Sitting back, Dante watched the other's face carefully. He tried to figure out what Ryan was thinking. Was that too sudden? Maybe he should have waited a day or two before proposing they work on this affection situation.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:31 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

When Ryan noticed him leaning forward, he let him do as he pleased, his eye that was on the same side as the cheek he kissed closing until Dante moved away again. It was a very simple place to start indeed. Rubbing his chin in thought, Ryan nod to himself. "Simple, but effective. And this?" The blonde reached his hands forward before resting his hands on Dante's cheeks gently as his lips grazed his forehead lightly. He had always seen his father give his mother affectionate kisses on the forehead when it seemed an inappropriate time for a proper kiss on the lips.

Dropping his hands as he pulled away, Ryan awaited Dante's response. It would be a good place to start. To get used to doing it, he might have to do it often.
        "What would be next?"

Thoughts:Why am I nervous?
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:10 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante smiled a little when Ryan seem pleased with where he decided to start. He was just glad that this wasn't seeming too awkward. The shorter male was pulled from his thoughts when felt the blonde's hands on his cheeks and he felt his cheeks grow hot when Ryan kissed his forehead. It was another simple gesture that was affectionate.

"Simple as well but then again, they say love resides in the small things." Dante gave a small smile, resting his hands in his lap. This seemed to be going okay, it didn't seem like Ryan was getting too uncomfortable with the situation. The black haired male thought for a moment on Ryan's question. What would be another simple thing to do? "How's this?" Dante reached forward, grabbing Ryan's hand and intertwining their fingers together.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:15 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

As Dante took his hand and laced their fingers through each others, Ryan thought that it wasn't so bad. People held hands all the time, and some were just friends. Lifting their hands up, his closed his eyes and kissed Dante's hand gently before turning his gaze to him as he opened his eyes. "I have seen couple do as such. Another thing we could try is terms of endearment. My mother calls my father honey and my father calls her sweetheart. Perhaps something as such would help."

Thoughts:Why am I nervous?
Out Of Curiosity:Sorry it is so short > <

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:25 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante blushed and smiled when Ryan kissed his hand, he had seen couples do it too. It was a sweet gesture, really only meant for the one receiving it. The shorter male stopped when the blonde mentioned terms of endearment. He wouldn't even know what to call Ryan. He supposed he could call him sweetie and honey.

"That does help, terms of endearment are a guaranteed part of any intimate relationship. If you're alright with it, I think calling you "sweetie" and "honey" would be best from my end. I am curious as to what you'd call me though." He was curious, what pet name would Ryan decide to call him? From what Dante could tell, this was going rather smoothly. There wasn't any awkwardness hanging in the air and the silence as they thought on each other's questions and actions wasn't uncomfortable. This was, in Dante's opinion, a good start to this. He hoped Ryan felt the same way.

OOC: no worries ^_^  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces