Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus only smirked but then pouted. "You know I don't like being told what to do" he said before getting a devious look in his eyes. Not caring about his black pants he slowly got up and moved to get in his over sized tub. That could fit more then one person. "Besides being my toy means I can do what I want with you" he added before leaning again to kiss him once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:55 am
gothicimp24

Saeran backed away immediately the moment the man got into the tub and tried to kissing him, he then stood up not caring that he was still naked in front of the man and made to snag a towel, and dry off.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus growled in annoyance and got up. "Can't even have some fun...." He muttered getting out of the tub and stripping out of his soaked clothing. "If your just going to be like that your a waste of time and space" he said walking past the hero not needing a towel since the wanted seemed to disapear off him. A obvious abuse of his powers. "By the way my name is Lazarus....not that I expect you to really call me it mr hero" he muttered before going back to his room to dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 pm
gothicimp24

"My name, Lazarus isn't Mr. Hero it's Saeran and sorry for not wanting to be touched or kissed against my will your majesty." The biting sarcasm was back in the man's voice and he followed the man back into the room a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Gods above he acts like a petulant child the second things don't go his way, if this is how he always acts maybe I should just leave, him being handsome be damned" he grumbled under his breath. And Saeran did find Lazarus attractive, along with the power he used, but even so the man thought wrong if he believed Saeran would just roll over do what the dark lord said.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:42 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus listened and kinda glared at him. But he didn't even say any thing. He just dressed and walked away to a hallway opening up to the room. "Good luck trying to leave when I control every thing you see around you" he said before leaving to go to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:55 pm
gothicimp24

"Fine then, I will!" Saeran spat, he angrily grabbed some of Lazarus's clothes for himself not caring what the man would say or do, and grabbed his boots shoving them on. Finding the door which led out of the man's quarters he slammed it behind him and began walking, muttering curses under his breath.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:07 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Once Lazarus got to the kitchen he went straight away cooking. Regarding that he was really the only one there besides the fake realistic doll like puppets he could create to keep the clean. Yet he did most of work after all they were just mindless dolls. So there he was creating a meal that he did not need to eat. But figured he'd cook any ways. His mask he was playing with was slightly on him. As it held importance to him. And was always close by.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:30 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran continued to wander, all the hallways looked the same but he wouldn't be deterred "at least I'll hopefully be able to get a good lay of this place....I just wish I had something to mark the halls with" he spoke aloud. He knew he was probably going to get lost but he didn't care he refused to go back to Lazarus. If the man wanted Saeran, he would have to hunt him down himself.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:50 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus quickly finished his cooking and figured he should find the hero. Which he would not stop calling him, even though he knew his name. And we'll being that he knew where to go he easily found him. And sneaking up behind him he put his arms around the hero's waist. "I made breakfast....casue I know you need to eat" he said before kissing the hero's neck hoping to feed off of him if he got mad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:00 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran froze and instinctively tried to drive his elbow into the man's gut and then stopped feeling the man kiss his neck, it felt good. "Don't...don't kiss me there" he gasped out blushing scarlet with mortification and then tried to shove the man away.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:10 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus smiled and could only countinue to kiss the neck. Yet when he began to struggle he grabbed ahold of the others hands and held him in a firm embrace. "I'm not going to let you go so soon" he mummured against the others skin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:43 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran continued to weakly struggle against the man trying to get free, "Let go me" his voice cracked, he shouldn't be enjoying this the man was a b*****d; and was like a bratty child when things didn't go his way. But, even so it felt so good, and it wasn't like that he had to use that stupid magic sword or have his life dictated by the gods.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:52 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus kissed him oneself more but stopped when he realized the other did not get mad. He let out a small growl and pulled away. "Come one the foods gunna get cold" he muttered as he reached for the others hand and began to drag him away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 am
gothicimp24

Saeran let himself be pulled along still dazed from the kiss, but feeling that him not getting angry at what Lazarus's had been doing had somehow angered the man.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:18 am
Oberon_Weiss

Once they got to the kitchen Lazarus shoved the hero into a chair and put a plate of food before him. "It's been awhile since I last cooked a meal....it's a ancient recipe I hope you like it" he said as he sat on the edge of the old wooden table. His sharp black eyes watching the hero's every move  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff