Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image
Alistair sat there calmly, starting to count down as he heard those footsteps start to run out of the room, knowing that he was going to try and find the place best he could to hide away from him at the moment. Once he had finished, he opened his eyes and looked around the room at the moment. Nothing was out of place and he didn’t hear the footsteps come back so he hadn’t been in his room at all. He got up then and calmly walked out then, closing the door behind him before walking down the hall and started to check each room.

He stopped at the room he had given them, seeing Tanner sleeping calmly on the bed at the moment. Stepping in, he quietly walked over to the sleeping neko, running a hand calmly through his dark locks before covering him up. He had a feeling that Beau wouldn’t be in here, not wanting to wake his brother up but he looked around quietly before leaving, closing the door. He started to look around from other rooms that were up on the top floor, not finding anything at the moment. “well, it seems he isn’t up here.”

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:59 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs Mansion
Company: Alistair
Feeling: Still sleepy / anxious.
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:

Tanner when Alistair came in was sleeping peacefully on his stomach slightly curled in spot his ears twitching to noises that were too close. When the door to his room opened his red eyes open slightly, he groans, and goes back to sleep curling into a ball. He was too out of it to realize he was covered up and petted gently. But then again the kid didnt realize when the other had left his room.

Beau on the other hand was getting bored sitting in the closed dryer in the laundry room. He desides to crack open the dryers door so he can breathe a bit. "Where is he it shouldnt take so long...." His voice was quiet and the once empty laundry room has an extra staff member resume his duties of folding.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image
As Alistair turned to down stairs, he was looking through each room again, making sure he would check every nook and carny he could possibly think of that Beau could be able to hide behind or in at the moment. This was going to be a long game of hide and seek it seemed but that was okay, it was quite interesting to get to do something that he had not done in such a long time plus, it seemed like Beau was enjoying that he was getting to play as well.

Eventually those heavier sounds of his shoes hit against the floor as he walked into the laundry room, looking around at the moment to see if he was in here at the moment, though not disturbing the staff member that was in there at the moment. He then noticed the slight movement of the towels against the door before raising an eyebrow. He was in the dryer of all places? What an interesting place but it was well hidden too though. He walked over to the large machine before placing a hand on the handle. “hmm…I wonder if my dear little white neko is in here.” He said out loud before opening the door and bending over to peer in, a gentle smile playing on his lips at the moment.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Busted
OoC:lol its my favorite place to hide still xD

Beau listened for footsteps and when he heard heavier footsteps his breath hitched. Moving as quietly to the back of the dryer he moved some towels in the process that gave his position away. He heard Alistair talking as if he already didn't know. Watching in slight horror when the door creeps open and not too long Alistair's face comes into view along with his smirk. "Master!!!!" He squeaks out happy he was found but also nervous to think about their prior arrangement before playing the game. "Took ya long enough." He jokes giggling a bit and gets out of the dryer purring gently. What should we do now? Since you found me? We can play another round and I can count." He says happily.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:44 am
User Image

User Image

Those sapphire eyes watched as he saw that shocked expression at finding him before seeing it turn into a very happy looking one, hearing that very happy squeak before moving out of the way so Beau could climb out of the machine. He chuckled though at how he sounded when he mentioned how long it had taken him to find the boy. “Well, it a rather large mansion to comb through, Beau. I don’t have a nose like your to come find you right away, remember? I also went to check on your brother as well while I was up and about on the top floor” he said before reaching over and patting the top of his head a bit before raising an eyebrow. “ hmmm well we can play again, though I have a feeling that you’ll be able to find me a lot faster than I was able to find you. But I can be up for another game if you’d like.

ooc: awwww XD I'm way to big to fit in one anymore, I'm waaaaaay too tall
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:54 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Beau twiddled his thumbs while Alistair spoke. 'So he did check Tanny.' He thought smiling a bit. "So whats Masters prize for finding me?" He asks remembering their prior agreement. "Will Master make Beau be his play toy? Or will Beau please master?" He asks assuming the other would want sex since that what he was raised for. "Master can be as rough as he wants." The white haired neko says nuzzling while hugging.

Tanner stirred in his sleep till he just wakes up unable to sleep any longer. Looking at the clock he groans. "Damn it........ Two hours thats it?" He groans and gets up. "Where did my early bird go?" He says holding his head gently.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

“Ah yes, the prize like you had mentioned. I was having fun looking for you that I forgot about it.” He then rose and eyebrow slightly as how Beau described how he could use him, whether it be teasing him and messing with him or having the neko pleasuring him. He did remember that the two were breed exactly for those reasons after all. “mmmm maybe I would like a play toy at the moment.”

The white haired male blinked slightly then when he felt those arms wrap around him before those gentle nuzzles started up while hearing those slight purrs that were coming from the younger male at the moment, making him chuckle a bit before running his hand through those white colored locks at the moment. “I don’t think I will be ‘too’ rough’ the first time, I don’t want to hurt my dear Beau the first time we are together after all.” he said softly. He had seen the documents from their previous owners, seeing how they would borderline abuse Beau to get Tanner to do things, not wanting them to feel that he was going to repeat a similar action, he liked his new pets so far and didn’t want them to be terrified of him.

Before they did anything though, it was maybe a good idea to eat, knowing that they hadn’t gotten a chance to do that just yet and he could probably bet Beau was hungry and would want him to eat before anything as well as leave Tanner something for when he would wake up as well. “Before that though, come, let’s go get something for breakfast. We can see what’s stocked up in the fridge and I can cook something up since the cook isn’t up quiet yet, he is use to getting up a bit later with me sleeping in at points.

ooc: your new avi looks adorable X3
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:59 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:ohh thank you

Beau made a slight purr while Alistair spoke of his prize but all the while his stomach flipped. He was nervous with good reason. But as soon food was mentioned for breakfast first he heard his stomach rumble. Though soon following his face turned a rose pink. "Y-yeah food....." He hugs and follows him to the kitchen. Uppn entering he finds Tanner sitting and drinking a cup of orange juice. "Tanny?"

Tanner had made his way down stairs and straight to the fridge for a glass of juice to jump start his system for the day. When he heard foitsteps Tanner thought nothing of it and continued drinking the orange juice. Its when he hears Beaus voice did Tanner kinda jump in surprise and spilt on the table. "Ohh boy...."

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:34 am
User Image

User Image

Alistair chuckled slightly as he caught the slight sound of his stomach rumbling, it seemed it was a good idea to mention breakfast now more than waiting for them to all eat later, not wanting poor Beau to get exhausted from anything that would happen thanks to that little bet that they had. He also though it was cute as he saw his face start to turn a nice shade of pink in embarrassment do to being able to hear his stomach.

They headed off to the kitchen soon after, taking the back way due to where the laundry room had been though taking care of not stepping in the dried mud that was still on the floor leading to the back door. Those Sapphire eyes started to blink though seeing the dark haired neko sitting there , seemingly helping himself to a glass of orange juice before walking further in. He then let out a sigh as he saw the orange liquid being spit out all over the nice clean table. He walked over rather quick and grabbed some paper towels before walking back over and holding them out for Tanner. “I would like if you don’t leave that mess there while I cook breakfast for all of us.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Hungry & Crabby
OoC:

Tanner gave a glare that was full of defiance. "You dont like it you clean it!" He says folding his arms and turned away. He was in a foul mood from lack of sleep and he couldnt go back to bed. His tail swayed in annoyance as he watches Beau start picking up his mess. His attitude is a major mood killer and needs fixing before the rest of the staff get up.

Beau folded his ears down and cleaned up the mess. He got thos awful vibe that Tanner was in no mood to be bugged. "Master Beaus got it! Dont worry big brother." He says getting to cleaning the spilt juice. He grabs more paper towels to clean it all up then gets a wet wash cloth to kinda mop it up.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:21 am
User Image

User Image

As those Sapphire colored eyes saw that glare as well as hearing the response he was given, his eyes narrowed, not at all looking happy at all about the attitude he was being given at the very moment. He didn’t not appreciate it, especially after telling him to clean up something so simple that he had created. Before moving he could see Beau trying to cover for his brother, trying to clean up the mess and make it spotless by going above and beyond what he had asked Tanner to do even.

As he stepped over though, he reached a hand out then, grabbing Tanner’s chin before pulling it to make the neko actually face him and look at him in the eye. “I do not appreciate the tone I just received. I do not care if this mood is due to lack of sleep but I will not stand for it at all, do you understand Tanner?” He was using a more serious tone that he had used yet with either of the two but it seemed he was going to need it, especially for Tanner so he knew his place and knew what Alistair wouldn’t stand for.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:31 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Hungry, scared & Crabby
OoC:btw loving your avi

Tanner tried fighting his chin away from Alisatirs hand but found it futile. Smacking away at the others hand he growled. "Dont touch me! Ill use whatever tone I wish!" He yells out in anger. His ears were pressed to his head an his tail is poofed out and swaying. The dark haired neko is doing things hed regret later and possibly hate himself for if he even realized. Tanner was trying to get free and walk away like he normally does but it would seem that the silverette wasnt having that.

Beau as soon as he seen Tanner struggle instinctivly ran for a hiding spot. His past tramatics have forced him to be some what scared of everyone when Tanner was in a filthy mood. Not only would Tanner be restrain in the past but Beau would be found and beaten for the others anger. Whimpering as he runs to the safest place he felt, which was a linen closet filled with sheets blankets curtains etc. he hid under a blanket and whimpered.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:59 am
User Image

User Image

The silver haired male felt his hand being smacked away before hearing Tanner raise his voice in anger now, yelling how he could use whatever tone he wanted to with his new master it seemed. Alistair was having none of that though. He didn’t appreciate the yelling or the way he was disrespecting him at the moment, especially as he got up and tried to walk away. He caught that white blur dash out of the room, betting that it was Beau going to run and hide from the situation at hand but that was the least of his problems at the moment.

Alistair reached a hand out then, grabbing one of the dark haired neko’s wrists, a bit rougher then he usually would before pulling him close, making it so he couldn’t move away with time as he stared into those red eyes of his as his own sapphire ones seemed to darken as his own temper was being tested at the moment. “Do not walk away from me like that. I am your master now and you will not use that kind of tone with me and I will not stand for the way you are acting at the moment, Tanner. Maybe I should punish you for the way you are acting at the moment."

ooc: oh thank you X3
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:44 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Angry n crabby & scared
OoC:

Tanner just as he was walking away felt his left wrist be grabbed tightly. Not enough where it hurt but just enough so he couldnt get away. "LET GO!" He screamed out pulling at his captured wrists. His ruby eyes close in defiance. Pulling so he was almost on the floor he went n tried to kick the sapphired eyed man. "I Said LET GO!" He screams out again waking staff members and his eyes have tears. Having heard the word punishment he yells NO like 50 times really really fast.

A maid comes in in her night gown and has a sleeping pill ready to help Alistair out if need be. "Master whats going on?" She asks standing at a distance from the neko.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:58 am
User Image

User Image

Alistair just held him in place, not wanting to let him go and not wanting him to get away with these outbursts all of a sudden. As he started to hear him start to scream, he couldn’t help but sigh slightly. “Be quiet Tanner! you are going to wake the rest of the staff.” It didn’t seem to be working, only feeling him fight more and more, especially as he brought up the mention of punishment. He really didn’t seem to like the thought of that at all. The silver haired male tried to stay still though as he felt the neko trying to kick him though.

He turned his head then as he heard footsteps as well as that slightly softer voice, seeing one of the maids come in, seemingly haven just woken up as she was not dress as usual. “Tanner here is not behaving well at all. He’s throwing a tantrum and he won’t quiet down either. I didn’t want him to wake the rest of you up but it seems he had already.” He said as he moved, making it so Tanner’s back was now against the tiled floor of the kitchen while he still held his wrists but this time, he straddled the boy at the moment so those legs couldn’t have the opportunity to kick him. He turned his head back towards the maid, seeing how she seemed to have a sleeping pill ready and it seemed he was going to need it if he was going to get Tanner to calm down at this rate, especially with all the yelling he was doing at the moment. “bring that pill here.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out