Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris made a small noise of acknowledgement when Karma warned him that it might feel strange. There was something a bit soothing about another person's hands on his neck. He looked back at Karma once the other had finished. "Uhm sure if you don't mind," he answered to Karma's question about wanting the stuff ",with how often I have nightmares or just run into the corner of stuff it will probably come in handy." He could admit he was not the most graceful of people. Give him a gun and a target to shoot and he was practically unmatched but he could barely walk from one side of the room to the other without him running into the coffee table.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Karma just gave him a look as he placed the top pack on the jar. "I see. Nightmares are no fun. Kami knows I've had my fair share of them." he replied after a moment. "So, are you ready to start because you look like you could really use more sleep." he asked with a frown appearing on his face. He had a lot to do today and he would probably need Chris' help today but he didn't want to force the man to work today. Not with how he looked and he was not sure if he was up to it. He made sure that he conveys that he wasn't coddling the other. Far from it. He just wanted to make sure the other male would be okay.

EchoMonroe
Hey. Instead of being an Intern, could Chris be like another doctor brought on staff today work with Karma? Or is it too late to work that in?

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:09 pm
imgleft]http://i65.tinypic.com/2zhjvyg.jpg[/imgleft]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I'll be fine," Chris assured ",I survived all of basic training on a average of five hours of sleep a night." He was pretty sure he could make it through the day on the sleep he had. He'd done it his entire military career after all. He figured Karma was just looking out for him and also making sure he wouldn't screw up and leave a bigger mess for the doctor to clean up.

(OOC: Yeah I think we could work that in)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Karma just gave him look before deciding to let it go for now. "I'll take your word for it, Dr." he replied after a beat before handing the jar off to the other male. "In any case, today you'll be working in the ICU. Think you can handle that?" he asked as he picked up his clipboard with his appointments on it. Damn. He had a lot to do, mostly all of them either deliveries or surgeries. Sigh. If he didn't know any better, he would say that the board was trying to kill him. "Here. This clipboard has your appointments on it. Since it's your first day, they've gone easy on you." he said, handing the clipboard with Chris name on it to him. Oh, he also had to show the other male to his office between all of it. "By the way, would you like me to show you your office before you start or would you rather just get to it?" he finished, looking over at Chris as he waited for a response.

EchoMonroe
BTW, you can be on any floor you want. I just placed you in the ICU just because. Sorry.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 pm
imgleft]http://i65.tinypic.com/2zhjvyg.jpg[/imgleft]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris took the clipboard with a smile. He'd worked at the military hospital under an attending physician but this would be the first time he'd been on his own. He was pretty excited. "I'm sure I can find it," he replied ",this is the first time I've actually been on the ob on my own so I'm pretty excited to get started." He glanced over the appointments and noticed that Karma was indeed very correct, they had taken things pretty easy on him for his first day.

(OOC: Oh you're fine. No apologies needed)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Karma just smiled at the enthusiasm. "A positive attitude. That's good. You will need it." he replied with a nod. "But just in case, I wrote the office number down so you can look for it whenever you are free." he replied as he headed to the door. "Okay, then. Your day officially starts now. I wish you the best of luck." he added, patting the other on the arm gently before starting to walk off to his first surgery. "Oh, by the way. Was out for the nurses. They know about you and will do all they can to flirt with you. Just thought I should warn you before you go." he added, stopping for a second to give Chris the warning before giving him a wave and disappearing around a corner. He really did hope Chris would be okay. He wouldn't be surprised if the nurses took advantage of him. But he had a feeling that it would work out. And with that he headed towards the operation ward.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:22 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris headed off to his first appointment. Karma had been right as a few of the nurses were overly flirty with him. One went as far as to try and corner him but he'd been able to easily maneuver his way out of her grasp. He finally hit a lull and decided now would be the perfect time for food. He remembered that he hadn't eaten anything yet that day as his stomach growled at him. He picked up a sandwich from the cafeteria and found a corner to eat.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:38 pm
Occ: Hey. I edited the title as well as the summary.

Karma had just come from a heart transplant and had to take a break. This was his third surgery and he was starting to feel it. He looked at the clock on a nearby wall before deciding that he had time to get himself a snack and a cup of coffee cause he was going to need it. He wondered how Chris was doing so far. Hmm. He would probably hear about it from the nurses as they were huge gossips. It was a wonder how some were still working here. As soon as he was done with his snack, he was called into the maternity ward. He sighed before heading over there. Another stalled labor apparently. Hmm. There had been a lot of those as of late and it was very weird. He would have to do some research about it. He nodded to the various spirits roaming around as he made his way to the room where he would be needed.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:04 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

After eating and realizing he had quite a bit if time before he needed to be anywhere curiosity got the better of him and he started asking around about the morgue. Most of the other staff members were to creeped out to talk about it and the few that did parroted what Karma had told him. Finally he decided he couldn't take it and began making his way down to the morgue. He'd felt several places on the way down where t felt like something was telling him this was a bad idea but he pushed onward.

(OOC: I saw.)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Karma felt a shudder pass through him. He had a bad feeling that something was going to happen. He just had finished his snack when one of the spirits came running up to him and telling him that Chris was down in the morgue. Damn it! After he had told him not to go down there. There was something bad and sinister living with the darkness. It feed on the energy of those who go down there not to mention that it was keeping several spirits from leaving. He had yet to banish it and free the spirits but he could not worry about that now. He had to get to Chris before something terrible happened. With that, he quickly made his way to the morgue. "Chris? Chris?!" he called out as he entered the place. He shivered at the bad energy that was coming from the room itself and braced himself as he went in, looking around for the other doctor and praying that he was find and hadn't run into the malevolent spirit.

EchoMonroe

Occ: Is it okay?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris had been checking several things out when he heard Karma call for him. He glanced over his shoulder as he walked in and offered the other doctor a smile. "Did you know there's a momma rat down here," he asked ",she's taken up residence in one of the old cold chamber, she must have chewed through the wiring, she's got like three babies." He gestured to the open body storage unit that seemed to be the oldest. As if on cue a large brown rat came and oked her head around the corner of the door.

(OOC: Summary is great and I love the title)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:02 pm

Karma just stared at him for a few seconds after that statement before shaking his head. "No, I did not." he replied after a second. "In any case, why are you down here after I told you not to come down here?" he asked, placing his hands on hips while keeps ng an eye out for the rat that was watching them for her den. Were... rats supposed to be that big? He shook of his thoughts before turning to Chris to wait for an answer. Meanwhile, the feeling of being watched intensified and it had nothing to do with the rat that was eyeing them. Okay, he was starting to get really nervous right now and he just wanted out of this damn place bit of course he did not show it.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:52 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris looked back at the rat as she ducked back away from them. He was pretty oblivious to the dark over bearing feeling of the room. "I'm sorry," he apologized ",I got curious. I was going to walk away but then I heard someone calling me and then I was here. Could I bring in a carrier tomorrow for the rat and her babies so I can rehome them? I know they're not supposed to be here but I don't want to see them put down." He would probably wind up keeping them. Chris's biggest weakness was his love of animals. He'd grown up with a deep appreciation for the life of an animal. He tended to do just as much for a four legged furry creature as he would a person.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Karma could feel a headache building but pushed it down. Of course the other would be curious. Usually forbidding someone to do something makes them want to do it even more. "Yeah. You can. But for now, let's just please get away from here. The...thing living down here won't harm them but we will not be so lucky if it decides to attack us." he replied after a moment, shaking off the pressure that seemed to be pressing down on his skull from the restless spirits wanting to be set free and begging for his help. Now was so not the time. He knew how the other felt as he too had a love for animals. The bigger the better but that was neither here nor there.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:10 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris beamed a big grin at Karma and resisted the urge to hug him. He frowned a bit and arched a brow in confusion at the idea of something attacking him. If whatever is down here is so bad why didn't it come after me? All it did was call me down here. He relented though and made his way to Karma. "Has someone been attacked," he asked ",whatever happens to be down here didn't bother me. I heard some woman calling my name and then just...quiet."

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas