Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Then how about this CL, on our way back you can look so you can learn the way or would you rather have me show you a few times before coming here on your own"he said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed then smiled at Lusy. "I rather just come with you but I like the come a few times then I can come here." He said. He didn't like being alone it made him feel a bit scared.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer nodded gently as he smiled gently and kissed his cheek softly before pulling back slightly. "Alright I can do that and you do not need to be alone if you do not want to"he said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:44 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded "thank you that be nice." He said. He blushed a bit and looked out at the view. "Can I sit in your lap please." He asked. He didn't know why but he wanted lucy's arms around him holding him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Looking over to the other he smiled a bit as he took a deep breath and tilted his head gently. "Alright you can sit on my lap but no funny business okay" he said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and sat on lucy's back. "I think your the one that does the funny business not me." He mumbled. He looked at the view and stayed quiet.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"What? No I wouldn't dare do that without getting permission first but you were the one that kissed back when I wasn't expecting it"he said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucy "I don't know what you mean by funny business I wouldn't be able to do any of it anyway because I am pure so I can't really do something that I don't really know about" he said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked softly as he tilted his head gently as he pulled his arms back and to the side some what dumb found. "Don't tell me you never dated anyone or even tried to kiss someone you like or even try to do something dirty? Did you at least watch some movies about it?"he asked
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucifer confused. "I only heard about it before. I was not alloud to watch movies. Dating was strickly forbidden for me. I never liked anyone they just had dark souls and I couldn't stand to even look at them. Nothing dirty happened at my angelic house." He wanted to tell lucy that he couldn't read but he was chicken and scared of the reaction Lucy would have.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Blinking some what surprised Lucifer tilted his head a bit. "Well guess your parents were a little to controlling but you say that you do not like dark souls and not even look at them and yet my soul is dark and you can look at me. Is there something besides the fact we like each other letting you be able to stand looking at me or are you just doing it to make me feel like I'm loved and then betray me?"he asked calmly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucy. He touched lucy's cheek a bit. "I love you with all my heart but your soul isn't as dark as you might think. Its the lightest soul I have seen since I was born. It has slowly been changing everytime you were at my birthday it has been getting lighter." He said and blushed deeply he didn't know what lucy would say and CL was kind of scared about what would happen.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"I went to your birthday parties because I wanted to see if your parents were treating you right and letting you live your life and if not then I would have said something. I rather have you learn things then avoid people and problems forever"he said calmly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:50 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucy. "I don't avoid people or problems. The darkness in there soul is too great for me to feel comfortable but your darkness has been fading." He said. He looked back at the view.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked and then looked away as he looked at the view as he took small breath as he bite his lip gently. "Well you may see it but others do not and will always think I have the blackest soul of all time" he said calmly.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games