Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him a second then making sure Rose would not wake he slowly got up and took hold of Alos's hand stopping him. "I think you forgot something though" over the years Caleb found he was a little more confident. He faced towards the demon and leaned upward and planted his lips right to his.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him a second then making sure Rose would not wake he slowly got up and took hold of Alos's hand stopping him. "I think you forgot something though" over the years Caleb found he was a little more confident. He faced towards the demon and leaned upward and planted his lips right to his.

Alos smiled and kissed the male deeply. "I'll be back in a few hours." He said smiling gently.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him sternly. "Promise?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him sternly. "Promise?"

"I promise." He said running his fingers through the males hair which had grown over the years.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed then nodded somewhat satisfied with that answer. "Okay then I'll see you when you get home."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:01 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed then nodded somewhat satisfied with that answer. "Okay then I'll see you when you get home."

A few hours later after Alos left he returned with some quail, rabbit and a deer.
((Deer can last for months and it makes good stews.))  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:04 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was busy cleaning the kitchen, he had an apron on and his hair tied up in a ponytail, at a distance he probably could of passed for a women, he looked up when he noticed Alos coming back and he walked over and opened the door. "great Alos we'll be able to eat for months."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:12 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was busy cleaning the kitchen, he had an apron on and his hair tied up in a ponytail, at a distance he probably could of passed for a women, he looked up when he noticed Alos coming back and he walked over and opened the door. "great Alos we'll be able to eat for months."

Alos smiled "thanks." He said taking them to the back room to skin and dress the animals as well as cut up their meat. Rose ran into the house "daddy! I made a friend!"  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched Alos then looked at Rose and blinked. "A friend hugh? can I meet this friend?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched Alos then looked at Rose and blinked. "A friend hugh? can I meet this friend?"

She nodded "yeah!" Come on Leto" she called outside. A small boy slowly walked inside and he was something to be hold. Golden eyes, white hair, pointed ears and long claws. He was a demon.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:31 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb froze and blinked. "A demon..." he gulped a bit. "Um...honey where did you meet um...Leto?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb froze and blinked. "A demon..." he gulped a bit. "Um...honey where did you meet um...Leto?"

"Out in the forest!" She said smiling and grabbed the demons child's arm. "He's my friend!" Leto blushed "y-yeah...!"  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb made a bit of a grimace smile. His eye twitched a little. "I see." He said "Rose, your papa is in the back why don't you go get him so he can meet Leto too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb made a bit of a grimace smile. His eye twitched a little. "I see." He said "Rose, your papa is in the back why don't you go get him so he can meet Leto too."

"Kay!" She said and ran off to the back, when she returned Alos was with her. He didn't show a bit of emotion but bent down and looked at the child. He stared at him and sighed with a small smile "we don't have anything to fear with him." He said smiling.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos malice still in his eyes though this was something different. "a boy Alos" Caleb basically mentioned his problem, not liking a boy hanging around Rose.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff