Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:12 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos malice still in his eyes though this was something different. "a boy Alos" Caleb basically mentioned his problem, not liking a boy hanging around Rose.

"Oh come on she's four and he's maybe forty." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"That's exactly my point" he said through clenched teeth. "He's older."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:21 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"That's exactly my point" he said through clenched teeth. "He's older."

"Forty is four years old compared to demons, they age slower." He said gently. "That means Roses friend here is a child."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:25 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb gave an annoyed look. He took Alos's wrist and dragged him to the other room and shut the door he looked at him. "How can you possibly be okay with a demon hanging around Rose?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb gave an annoyed look. He took Alos's wrist and dragged him to the other room and shut the door he looked at him. "How can you possibly be okay with a demon hanging around Rose?"

"Well for one this demon is a 'good' demon his parents have more than likely introduced to him to humans. Second the scent on him isn't evil more than likely his race of demon is a protector demon or elemental demon." He said frowning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed and he put a hand to his face. "Great just great." he was quite for a moment then he walked over and sat down on the bed. "Only three years in and if this kid hangs around I wont be needed to protect her. That's what your saying isn't it?" He sighed.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed and he put a hand to his face. "Great just great." he was quite for a moment then he walked over and sat down on the bed. "Only three years in and if this kid hangs around I wont be needed to protect her. That's what your saying isn't it?" He sighed.

"No." He said trying not to get mad. "What it means is that he is training most luckily to be a protector of the forest like his parents. Or judging by his hair is a winter demon and they are finding a place to settle down for winter."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:42 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed. "Yeah I get it..." he rubbed his eyes then. "Sorry...I guess I'm just a little testy."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed. "Yeah I get it..." he rubbed his eyes then. "Sorry...I guess I'm just a little testy."

Alos chuckled "it's part of being a dad, you get protective of your little girl and hope she will find a guy who will treat her right." He said smiling "trust me I have been through it more then any dad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"I know you have...which makes this harder." Caleb looked up at him. "This is no different for you but for me this is new and probably my only time to raise a child...in case you forgot I'm..." he looked down then. "I'm human I'm going to grow old."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"I know you have...which makes this harder." Caleb looked up at him. "This is no different for you but for me this is new and probably my only time to raise a child...in case you forgot I'm..." he looked down then. "I'm human I'm going to grow old."

Alos kissed him "I know." He said sadly. "I forgot something out into the woods I need to go and get it okay?" He said gently kissing his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:03 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him then sighed and looked down he slowly stood up. "Alright...and I'll see if Rose and..." He gulped a bit and sighed with defeat on the matter of the demon boy. "Leto, want lunch."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him then sighed and looked down he slowly stood up. "Alright...and I'll see if Rose and..." He gulped a bit and sighed with defeat on the matter of the demon boy. "Leto, want lunch."

Alos nodded and walked out the door.
Three hours later he returned but seemed deffirent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:17 am
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb had already kept both Rose and Leto occupied with lunch then payed attention as they played a game in the living room. He looked up when he noticed Alos come in and he blinked. He stood up and walked over to him, noticing something different. "Alos? What's wrong?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:19 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb had already kept both Rose and Leto occupied with lunch then payed attention as they played a game in the living room. He looked up when he noticed Alos come in and he blinked. He stood up and walked over to him, noticing something different. "Alos? What's wrong?"

"Nothing.....just trying to get used to being a full human." He said smiling gently. His eyes didn't seem to be red anymore, they were green. His pointed ears were gone along with his fangs and sharp nails "I want to grown old with you.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff