• Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and his eyes widened. "wait...you did what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and his eyes widened. "wait...you did what?"

"I gave up my demon half for you." He said gently and smiled weakly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:27 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked him up and down and just stared at him in shock. "What but...but how..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:32 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked him up and down and just stared at him in shock. "What but...but how..."

"I pleaded to a wish granting demon to turn me human." He said weakly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:34 am
MichaelaWhite18
"You...you did that for...for me...?" he said getting surprisingly teary eyed. "But...the the village who...who will protect them...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:39 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"You...you did that for...for me...?" he said getting surprisingly teary eyed. "But...the the village who...who will protect them...?"

"I think it's high time I taught my children and grand children to defend themselves." He said gently.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:41 am
MichaelaWhite18
"What about...the PTSD?" he asked in concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"What about...the PTSD?" he asked in concern.

"I asked him to take care of that for me." He said gently.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb starred at him still in complete disbelieve that Alos gave up that much just to be with him. "Alos?" he finally said after a moment, but he didn't give him a chance to respond to it he walked over, wrapped his arms around the now human's neck and pressed his lips right to his.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:50 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb starred at him still in complete disbelieve that Alos gave up that much just to be with him. "Alos?" he finally said after a moment, but he didn't give him a chance to respond to it he walked over, wrapped his arms around the now human's neck and pressed his lips right to his.

Alos smiled and kissed back.

Many years past Alos and Caleb have both grown old, they live happily and die together in their sleep.
((Should we end it like that? I'd like to see what kind of slaves you have an make a character around them.))  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 am
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Many years past Alos and Caleb have both grown old, they live happily and die together in their sleep.
((Should we end it like that? I'd like to see what kind of slaves you have an make a character around them.))

(( eek that was quick. Um I don't actually have anyone else Caleb was like the only one I ever made sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

(( eek that was quick. Um I don't actually have anyone else Caleb was like the only one I ever made sweatdrop ))

((Really? Want me to help you make some?))  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:01 am
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

((I guess it just depends on what you want to do.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Ever played Skyrim? Oblivion? Fallout 3?  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 am
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Ever played Skyrim? Oblivion? Fallout 3?
Sorry I havnt.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces