Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL sighed happily in his sleep. He was curled up close to lucy and he was glad.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:37 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling Lucifer read his book as he rubbed his back gently as he nuzzled against him slightly before pressing his lips against his head softly breathing him in. After a few chapters he set the book down and leaned back into the chair and began to drift off to sleep slowly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL had a dream about when he was 5. He looked at his teacher. "Teacher why are you not teaching me how to read. I thought I was suppose to be smart so why can't I learn to read." His five year old self said. He could speak perfectly at five but he still couldn't read. The teacher didn't feel pitty for the innocent little child. He just wanted the praise he got from the king and queen. "Well son you can't read because your parents said so." The teacher said plainly. After that he didn't ask his teacher that question anymore. It was when he was 10 he asked the question "mommy and daddy, why don't you let me learn to read." He asked them both on a day it was just them. They looked sadly at their son. "We don't want you to read what the other angels are reading to make them not as innocent and angelic anymore. We want you to stay the purest angel alive and words can change the outcome." They said. CL accepted that answer and never bugged about it again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer slept as he took small breaths as he stayed still, he rarely had dreams and if he did then he had nightmares about what had happened decades ago and how much pain he went through as well the wars. Shivering he moved and mumbled slightly as he took a deep breath as his heart stopped beating for a few minutes before it began again.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL woke up when he felt lucy shiver a bit because of a nightmare. CL didn't know what came over him but he slowly started kissing Lucy's neck hoping lucy would stop hving a night mare. CL could almost feel the nightmare.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Feeling some warm and soft against his own neck Lucifer stopped shivering but a warm light pink tint covered his upper cheeks because of it. Waking slowly he looked around and saw he was still in the library before looking down at Cl as he smiled a bit. "Was that you doing that?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:05 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

A blush consumed CL's face. He bite his lip and nodded. "I could almost feel the nightmare you were having aand I didn't know how to stop it so I kissed your neck to see if that would stop it." He grumbled. He knew he shouldn't say it out loud because it makes it more embarresing.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blushed as he leaned up and licked his neck gently as he nuzzled him slightly before kissing his neck softly. "Well thank you CL I really appreciate it and well I was having a nightmare" he said softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

A small moan left CL's lips. He blushed even deeper. "I could feel it so I could tell it wasn't a good dream." He mumbled blushing a bit more.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"It was about the war between the angels and demons decades ago and how much death there was and how much I was responsible for"he said gently as he looked away.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL touched Lucy's cheek. He lifted Lucy's face so it was looking at him. "That is the past. Dont dwell on the past look to the future. I like you no matter what happened. " He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked gently as he looked at CL softly the whole time as he took small breaths as he listened calmly. "Are you sure prince? Cause what I have done in the past can'r be forgotten or accepted" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL touched Lucy's cheek. He smiled at Lucifer. He didn't think Lucy would have so many regrets. "I am for sure. Both sides were the problem. So none of it was truly your fault. You thought differently and the outcome made it look like your fault but it was only that what you thought was different then other peoples." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Shutting his eyes a bit Lucifer leaned over and pressed his forehead against the angel's chest as he took a small breath as he held onto him gently. "It is my fault like everyone said, they never forgave me for all those deaths and never will CL" he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at Lucy. "They wont forgive you because there minds are set. But the most important think is that I forgive you. I am the one that will change what heaven and hell will look like. I know what you have done. They tried to drill it into me when I was young how bad you were but I knew differently." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games