WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

Damian sat there and thought for a few minutes. "well...i remember it feeling very soft and tasted sweet...so ya" Damian said with a smile..he looked over at drew "why do you want to know"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew watched as Damian thought, then answered his question. Mentally, he was screaming in happiness and excitement that Damian actually liked it, but on the outside he simply nodded. Then, when asked why he was curious, Drew shook his head quickly, saying, "Oh, no reason, no reason."

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

The next few days were very odd for Damian and he could still not explain why he felt the way he did or why he was still feeling that way.....until one day.

While sitting with his brother on the couch watching a t.v show , drew accidently brushed against him getting up and the funny feeling that Damian was feeling returned and got stronger and he couldnt help but blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew sat on the couch with his knees up, eyes glued to the TV screen. He was watching a show that he hadn't ever seen before, but it did seem interesting. When a commercial came on, Drew moved to stand, his arm brushing against Damian. "I'll be back I'm going to..." he started, but his voice trailed off when he noticed the blush on his twin's cheeks. "Damian... What's wrong?"

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

"umm nothing" Damian said getting up to quickly leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded, watching as Damian quickly walked off. "Okay..." he said, still standing by the couch. He bit his lip, starting to worry. Maybe he figured out if was me, and now he'd disgusted... Drew thought, sitting back down on the couch. Or, maybe he wasn't serious about loving me, even though I like guys. Thoughts continued to run through Drew's mind, even as the commercial ended. "Please don't let him hate me..." he whispered to himself, a hint of worry detectable in his voice.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

Damian spent a good five minutes walking back and forth in his room trying to think and figure things out. Everytime his brother came near him..he felt this way..what was wrong with him. Damian knew that this type of feelings was wrong and god he was confused.

Walking back out into the living room he walked over to Drew and looked him right in the eyes " Was it you that kissed me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew was off in his own world, worrying and thinking about Damian and how he would react if he ever found out about this crush. So, when he came up in front of him, Drew jumped a little, not expecting him to come back for a while. He listened to Damian's question, then shook his head, saying, "No... No it wasn't... I promise... I didn't.. I... I'm sorry." By the end, Drew felt tears welling in his eyes. "It's disgusting, isn't it? These feelings..."

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Damians eyes widened when he heard his twin admit it "IT WAS YOU?" He yelled as he started pacing again. He stopped to look over at his twin "Why drew?" he asked with tears appearing in his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew stared at Damian as he yelled, tears falling from his eyes. "I'm sorry... I..." he said, his voice shaking. When he was questioned, Drew shook his head, yelling back, "I'm sorry Damian! I just can't help it! I know it's disgusting, just like the way I like other guys, but it's not like I intended for all of this." He stared at his brother for a second, then shook his head. "If it disgusts you that much, I should just leave..."

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Damian ran off after his brother and grabed him and stopped him. He grabbed the side of drews face with his hands and without thinking about it Kissed him. He stood there for a few minutes kissing his twin before letting go and running out the door and driving away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew was about to fight back, when he felt lips pressing against his. He stared at his twin for a moment, eyes wide in shock, though after a moment, he started to kiss back. Then, when Damian pulled away, Drew felt his legs becoming weak, causing him to fall down. He put a hand over his mouth, his cheeks a dark crimson. "Does... Does he feel the same?" he questioned, looking towards the door Damian ran out of.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Damian didnt go home for a few days. He either stayed at a friends house or at work. He called the morning after the kiss and told his mom he needed to just stay away from the house for a while.he never told her the reason.

Today was the final for one of his classes and he was excited to see them go on to the next level. Walking into the class he forced a smile and started work. He knew his parents were coming to see this but he never realized so would his twin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

The next day after Damian didn't come home, Drew locked himself in his room, only coming out to eat, use the bathroom, or shower. He felt terrible, he should've just denied everything and moved on, not admit it and mess it up. He shouldn't have even kissed Damian that night. Drew felt guilty after all of this, though he never told their parents what was making him feel this way.

A couple of days later when it was time for the final for Damian's class, Drew tried to get their parents to let him stay home. He even used the excuse that he had something else to do, though his mom saw right through it. She forced him to get out of bed and get ready to go watch Damian do his thing.

When they got there about an hour later, Drew looked around anxiously, hoping that Damian wouldn't notice him, and if he did, he wouldn't mention anything that had happened before.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

As everyone did their final bow of the night and all award were handed out. He made his way over to his family..not really paying attention to his twin. After agreeing with his mom that he would come home he walked away and got his stuff.

Coming home later that night he made his way into this room.

Only to find his brother sleeping in his bed.

Speaking loudly "Drew what are you doing in here"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces