Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:27 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob stared grimly at Julian. He was silent, too, unable to think of anything comforting to say. So, instead, he stood and went into the kitchen, where he grabbed a cloth for Julian to wipe his eyes. This probably wouldn't help the boy feel better, but it wouldn't hurt to be able to wipe the tears off of his face. When he came back, he was surprised to see that Julian had let Jules go, his sobs and whimpers no longer audible. Instead, the prince sat, staring at the ground, in complete silence.

As he sat there, Julian kept asking himself if this was real, or just some nightmare. Would things be okay? Would he be able to take control if it wasn't a nightmare? "What should I do, Jules?" he asked, his voice shaky. "What should I do now that Father is gone?"

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊

He panicked silently as he watched Jacob leave and then Julian slowly pulled away from his embrace. Did I do something wrong?... I'm such a bad friend; I have no idea what to do. I don't know what to do... He thought grimly to himself when he came to the realization that he knew nothing about Julian from the start and neither did he about him. He thought that he knew him but that's the point, he thought he did...

Jules looked into those sad, hazel eyes that made him want to cry too, but he had to be strong for him too. Nothing will happen if he just cried along with him. He reached out and too both Julian's hands into his and held it tightly. "I honestly don't know what to do either...I'm not a very good friend am I?" he laughed at himself, feeling oh so pathetic but he continued speaking, keeping his expression strong. "I don't even know how to make you feel better but all that I can tell you is that it may seem like the world is so cruel but...I don't know that things will get better. I know what it's like to lose somebody I dearly love, heck, I didn't even have parents to begin with so I felt totally alone when I lost my grandfather. I was really alone then with no proper friends. But then after I stopped shutting myself off from everything, I started to see those who did surround me. The children from the orphanage across the street, the elderly who visited with little treats for me ever since I was a child but even with them, there was nobody I was especially close to but you...you have the rest of your family, you also have Jacob here and..." he stared down at his hands which held Julian's "you have me."

Jules let go of one hand and wiped Julian's tears away and gave him an encouraging smile. "It'll get better."

((OOC: Woah...it's easier to read. :3)))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:33 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian looked up at Jules when he started talking, listening intently. He wanted to interrupt when the other male called himself a bad friend; he wanted to tell him that he was the bad friend, keeping so many secrets... Instead, he sat quietly and listened. So, Jules experienced something like this, too... Only, it seemed to be worse for him because he seemed isolated.

When Jules finished speaking, Julian simply stared at him. His tears had nearly stopped, though a few rolled down here and there, only to be wiped away by the blond male in front of him. He wasn't really sure what he should do, so he started to think. Finally, he said, "I'm sorry for what happened before you came here... But, I don't think you're a bad friend," he said, his gaze slowly drifting away from Jules's. "If anyone is a bad friend here, it's me. I... I haven't exactly been too honest about things..."

Jacob stood back, watching the two, a happy smile occupying his features. They really were good for each other... Jacob sighed softly and walked back outside, going to finish his work and leave the two of them to discuss things. If they needed him, Julian would most likely know where to look for him.

OOC: Just a little bit lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

He was relieved to see Julian stop shedding tears. He honestly had no idea on what to do.If anybody was bad at consoling others, it was Jules but he was really glad that the other had calmed down.

Listening to Julian talk this time made him smile but not long before that small smile disappeared. What does he mean. How can he be the bad one here...what is he hiding? These thoughts ran through his mind as he waited in silence for what he had to say next. He stared into those two pools of hazel, bracing himself for the blow that might come.

((OOC: xD...shortie post)))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 am
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian sighed and looked down at the floor between them. "I guess I should tell you the truth, if we're going to be better friends," he said, then added mentally, If you don't hate me for this...

Clearing his throat, the brunette began explaining things, careful to avoid the other male's eyes. "I'm not your average person in this village. In fact, I don't even live in this village. I live in the palace. My father is... Well, he was the king. Now I am..." He paused to swallow and take a deep breath to calm himself some. "You know when I found you in the clearing yesterday? I was trying to get away from family things. My father being ill, my step mother hating me, the memories of my mother's death, those things. You see, my father had the same illness as my mother, the one that she died from when I was younger. My father remarried to a woman who wants me dead and wishes to rule the kingdom rather than have the rightful heir do it... She wants me dead."

Julian paused to let this sink into Jules's mind, and to risk a glance at the blue-eyed male.

OOC: It's alright, it's still a good post ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Like he has been doing the past minute, Jules just listened quietly as Julian poured out his story. His life story though, sounded very much like what happened in the story books he often read to the children. But in this case, it wasn't a damsel who was in distress rather, a kind-hearted prince who is dealing with a lot right now. The death of his father and then, there's the mean old hag who just happens to be his step-mother. Thinking about how he thought how bad his life was, Julian seemed to have been going through the same all along. The issue of him just appearing in some random world didn't matter to him as much anymore cause he knew that he wouldn't be able to leave anyway, until problems here were resolved. He will stay, for him.

After Julian finished speaking, Jules tried to catch his gaze, he just gave him a small smile before he spoke, "I'm not going to lie, the things you just said were quite overwhelming..." he paused for a moment before placing a hand on his shoulder, giving him a light squeeze, "You sure have it tough..."
Wow...that sounds stupid. Jules you dork.
"But that's beside the point, whether you told me earlier or later, you're still Julian right? And I know that it must be hard having to hide your identity every time. Now I know why you wear the hood of your cloak all the time. I honestly thought that you get cold easily or something...ehem." Jules cleared his throat. "But enough of that, I'm quite glad that you told me about it and may I suggest getting of the floor. Let's sit you down somewhere more comfortable. It must have been quite a morning right. Come, let's go to my room. " Jules was the first to get up and then he offered a hand to help him up. I wonder what I could do to cheer him up a bit more. It must have been quite a blow receiving such terrible news so early in the day.

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:28 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

After speaking and giving time for the new information to sink in, Julian waited almost anxiously for Jules to speak. And, when he did, a small wave of relief washed over him. The blond wasn't giving him a look that showed a lack of trust; he wasn't judging him; instead he was accepting this and still showing trust, being a friend. The prince listened to Jules, nodding occasionally, then chuckled softly and grinned when his cloak and hood got brought up. "Nah, it's just to hide it," he murmured.

Julian was happy. A bit shocked, but happy. He accepted Jules's hand and pulled himself up along with help from the blond. "Alright, so where's your room at?" he asked, smiling faintly. As long as he was in this house, Julian figured, he would be alright. He could keep the sadness at bay and preoccupy himself. At least, for the time being...

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Sure, he was feeling quite content now. Well, that was quite an understatement; he was really happy. Not only did Julian open up to him but he was cheering up a bit now. He even managed to make him chuckle and that was enough to make him happy too.

He grasped tightly onto that hand of his as he pulled him out and he din't even bother letting go. He just kept that firm gripped on that hand as he lead the way to his room. "Here we are." he said as he turned his head to smile at him. "I know, my room is awfully empty, that's why me and Jacob were planning on going to the market place, but he is quite busy at the moment. Well, anyways, do you want me to get you anything while you're here or is there something you want to do?"

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian felt his heart being lifted a bit as Jules firmly gripped his hand, not letting it loosen at all. He felt himself smiling, though it was a small. But, hey, at least it was a smile. When they got to the blond's room, Julian glanced around, already assuming it would be empty, or nearly so. "You just got here yesterday, so it's understandable, really," he said with a slight shrug.

When asked if he needed anything or wanted to go anything, Julian thought for a moment, then shook his head. "Probably not... Unless it would be okay if I could hug you." Julian looked down, blushing with embarrassment at the request. That sounds so stupid! he thought, avoiding Jules's gaze, certain that he would laugh.

OOC: Bleh, finals :/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Just as he closed the door, hearing that familiar click. And then came Julian's request. "A-a hug?" he stammered as he slowly turned his head to face him and then he blushed. He opened his mouth as if to speak but no words came out. He was processing those words that he had uttered. As hug...It's just a hug right? Nothing weird about a hug between friends. Haha, w-why am I being flustered for?

Without saying a word, Jules led that hand around to his back, slowly. Only letting go so that Julian's hands rested on the small of his back. He did the same with the other before, finally, wrapping his own arms around the Prince. The blond closed his eyes as he furrowed his brow. He had no idea why, but somehow... it felt like his heart was going to break out. Be still, my heart.

((OOC: Haha, got my dose of that xp))

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:35 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian looked at Jules when he stammered, wondering if his request had been that weird. He was about to suggest something else, say never mind, something, but he was stopped as his previous request was accepted and his hands were being put around the blond male. Before he realized it, Julian was hugging Jules tightly and resting his forehead in his shoulder.

"Thank you for staying here with me," he said, not changing his position. "Please... Please don't leave me alone." His request sounded more like the desperate plea of an abandoned child. He'd lost his mother, father, and now he was getting attached to Jules. If he lost him, the prince knew he'd be finished, unable to go on anymore. So, this was all he could do to keep himself calm at the moment.

OOC: Finally, they're over!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

It pained his heart to hear him say that. The prince, sounded so lost and lonely. He held him tighter, to show him that he wasn't going to disappear on him in his time of need. "Don't worry...I won't be leaving anytime soon, I promise." he said, his voice sounding somewhat scratchy. It really did seem that he will be staying here for a while though it didn't matter much to him right now. There was something more important in his mind right now. This promise he made, he knew he couldn't break.

After holding him for a while, Jules was the one to pull back first. He kept his hands on Julian's shoulders. "Now, how about we go to the market place to cheer you up a bit. What do you say?"

((OOC: Lul, late. Hurrah~))

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:23 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian instantly felt better upon hearing Jules's answer. At least, as better as he could be with a recent tragedy... He stayed silent, worried that if he spoke his voice would crack. Then, when Jules pulled away, he finally spoke. "Thanks, Jules. It really helps, you know," Julian said, keeping a hand on the blond's arm. "The market might help, too, but I'll need to borrow something to make me less suspicious. I left my cloak back at the palace..." Julian smiled at the male in front of him, happy to have a friend that cared so much.

OOC: Late is better than never.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules laughed softly, pulling back from the other male. "Oh right, royalty, got it." he said as he started to walk out of the room, expecting Julian to follow close. He went over to the back door where Jacob was finishing up with the last costumer, then dealing with another. Julian had to stay in, those costumers of his might recognize him. Jules looked back Julian, telling him to wait there for a bit. "I'll be back really quick." He said, leaving Julian near the doorway and jogging right over to Jacob's workshop. "Hey Jacob, Julian and I are heading right over to the markets. You know, maybe being squished in a crowd of people might cheer him up." he chuckled making the other laugh too.

"Sure boy, you two ahead. He doesn't seem to have his cloak thou-"

"Yes,"
he cut him off, rubbing the back of his neck, "I was going to ask about that too."

Jacob got up from his seat and rubbed his hands with a piece of cloth. "Okay, let's go back inside. I'll see you two off." He said as he walked on over back to the house with Jules following close behind. Once inside, Jacob went and got something from one of the shelves then headed over to get a cloak hanging from one of the hooks. "You two be safe. Here's a cloak Julian and Jules," the older man held a small pouch out to him. "Go get purchase some normal clothes. You attract too much attention."

Well duhh...he has been wearing the night clothes he has worn to sleep before magically appearing here. He wasn't exactly dressed for the surprise visit to strange land. Jules rolled his eyes and took the small pouch with a chuckle. "I might need one of those cloaks to wear on the way to-." he joked, only to be cut off by Jacob pushing a cloak towards him and he gladly took that in, quickly putting it on. "Thanks Jacob," he smiled,turning to Julian, "Ready?"

((OOC: True that c: ))

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian smiled as Jules laughed about forgetting about him being royal. "Yeah, secrecy and all." Julian followed his blond friend out of the room, then stopped just before the back door that lead out to where Jacob worked and helped his customers. "Yeah... I'll be here," he said with a faint smile as Jules went out the door. With a sigh, he leaned against the wall and waited.

A couple of minutes of waiting had already made Julian a bit impatient, so he decided to step outside to see if Jules was finished. The customer Jacob had been working with was probably gone by now, too, so he wouldn't really have much to worry about. As soon as he stepped out, he was going back in, seeing as Jacob and Jules were walking back. He greeted the two men with a smile when they came inside, then followed them.

When handed the cloak, Julian put it on, then pulled the hood up. "Thanks again Jacob. I honestly have no idea where I'd be without you to help me," he said gratefully. Then, he watched as Jules started to mention having a cloak for himself. That would probably be a good idea, he thought while chuckling. "Yeah, I'm ready," Julian stated as he walked towards the front door. He paused shortly after, though, when he realized that he hadn't been wearing his cloak when he'd first come. Feeling a bit paranoid, the brunette said, "Perhaps we should go out the back... It would make things less suspicious."

OOC: Quite, quite true indeed xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces