Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide looked over the movies playing at that time. "Hm....... Something scary. Well. They aren't really scary. Slasher films are what they are now." He said absent mindedly as he placed his hands behind his back. "What are you up for?" He asked, wanting Takumi's opinion.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 pm

"Hmm i think whatever is playing is good. but i agree the scary movies arnt as good as they were..japanese ones are very scary.to bad they dont play them here" Takumi said looking

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide continued to look at the movies. Sadly, he didn't see any that perked his interest. He tilted his head to the side. "Are the Japanese ones really that good? I've never seen any." He said in bewilderment.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Takumi nodded " Ya they are..well to me at least and my folks. Everytime i saw one i used to not sleep for a week...now its different' he laughed. " I own a few back in my room."

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide looked from Takumi to the movie theater signs. "I'd like to see them sometime if that's alright." He said with a slight tilt to his head. They sounded a lot more interesting then what the theaters had to offe for them anyways. Perhaps the movies Takumi was talking about would actually scare him for once. But, he assumed that would be for another time. After all they did walk all this way.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 pm

"Well how bout this. We will watch one of these movies and then go back to my dorm and watch one of mine.I will even make sure to put subtitles on for you" Takumi said. He liked the idea of having Leonide over.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide chuckled a little. "I suppose so. As long as I'm not imposing." He said. He hoped he wasn't imposing on Takumi. He liked the idea of spending time with Takumi. He was an interesting man.
Now all that was left was to pick one of the newer movies to watch. "Hm.......
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 pm

He laughed "Nah your fine. it will be fun" he looked up at the list of movies.. " I have no idea what to pick" Takumi said looking at it.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide nodded in agreement. "Sadly, movie selections are slim." He agreed. He sighed heavily and looked back to Takumi. "How about we go for coffee instead. Better then standing around here I suppose." He suggested.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"That sounds so much better" Takumi said. They went to the nearest coffee shop and got their drinks and sat down "So tell me some stuff about you"

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide glanced up at the ceiling in thought as he sipped his coffee. "Well, save for being an author and being born in France, I'm not really an interesting person." He said shyly and fiddled with his hair.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hmm i want to know more about you other than that. I think you are interesting good way but until you are ready to say more.. I will tell you about a few things about me." Takumi said before continuing. "I'm 23 , Im in a band have been since high school.but we didnt get famous till a few years ago. Also i am Part Japanese and American but i take after more of the japanese part" He said before siping his coffee.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide nodded slightly. "If you don't mind me saying, your accent stood out at the concert yesterday." He recalled and sipped his coffee again. He wasn't sure if Takumi would actually find him to be interesting. But he supposed he should at least return the gesture.
"Since you asked, I'm eighteen and have lived in the U.S for about three years. I became an author right after I turned sixteen. Though I haven't done much as of late. And I'm confused for a girl quite often." He said.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 am

Takumi smiled " Thank you. I grew up speaking both because of my parents and lived in Japan for a few years..which made my accent come out stronger. I tend to hide it with my american accent" he listend to Lenoide talk about himself for a few mins and smiled again " Well i love your accent and i would like to read your stuff if you dont mind and its probably because you are beautiful" He said drinking from his cup

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide nodded to Takumi when he mentioned reading his books. "There a tad difficult to come by around here. For some reason they were more popular in places like Florida, Louisianna, etc." He said with a slight shrug.
He blushed a little when Takumi said he was beautiful. Lèonide had neve really considered himself anything other than average. But he was flattered that Takumi thought he was beautiful.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff