Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito gaped in wonderment. He was truly at a loss for words now. "I'm a lot of things. But a person who just uses someone isn't one of those." He finally said. He stood up and went over to Seji, then wiped one side of the younger male's face gently. "That I can promise you." He muttered. Kaito had enough of his own money anyways. The fact that he had lapis lazuli jewelry was proof enough of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:15 pm
Sanimei

"thank you."Seji wiped all the tears away and calmed himself he was hicuping a little and sniffling"i was hoping that you wern't like those people and i'm glad your not...i know its stupid to cry about that kind of thing but when you the son of one of the biggest toy company its kinda hard to make true frineds."Seji smiled at Kaito then randomly hugged him "sorry."Seji wispered in his ear"just needed a hug."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito stiffened a bit when Seji hugged him. He was not used to people openly hugging him. But, Kaito relaxed a bit later and hugged Seji. "It's alright. Everyone needs to cry at some point. And you have a legitimate reason." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm
Sanimei

Seji pulled away "maybe we should go back in and warm up its starting to get cold...and your most likely going to leave soon since its starting to get dark.right?"Seji looked at him he didn't want him to go but he knew he couldn't just keep him here and he was going to see him tomorrw anyway  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:54 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito nodded and pulled his hair back in to a pony tail, being far to lazy to re-braid it. "I'm afraid I must being going soon. But since your family isn't here, would you at least like me to make you dinner?" He asked, recalling he hadn't seen a whole lot of people around the mansion. But then, he hadn't seen the whole place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:48 pm
Sanimei

Seji was a little sad that he was going to go but nodded anyway"its ok i have maids that can cook for me.you don't have to."Seji got up"well i guess we should get out of here.maybe you could come back one day and i could show you more of the house."Seji began to walk into the mase he made sure that Kaito was following he didn't want him to stuck in here  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito shrugged and followed him. "Alright. If you're sure then." He said. He made sure to keep up with Seji instead of gawping at his surroundings. When they were out of the maze, he slipped his leather jacket back on, since it was starting to get chilly. "Thank you for showing me around." He said and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:59 am
Sanimei

Once out he walked to the door and opned it he waited for Kaito to go first then shut it and locked it."do you want anything before you go?"Seji asked like a nice host.one of his maid came rushing to him "young master,young master one of the maids twisted her ankle and we can't move her."Seji looked at her then turned to Kaito "give me a second or if you want to just show your self out that's fine too."he turned back to the maid "show me."They both went running up the stairs.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito followed Seji inside the mansion, shaking his head to his question. "No I think I'll be---" He trailed off when one of the maids came dashing up to the two of them. He wasn't sure what was going on at the moment, due to how quickly Seji disappeared up the stairs. He wasn't sure whether he should wait where he stood or just leave. It seemed rather rude to just walk out without a proper farewell. He looked up at the stairs, being able to see a small glimpse of the younger boy. "Can I help with anything?" He called, feeling rather stupid just standing there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Sanimei

Seji picked up the fallen maid and took her down the stairs"no its fine i can handle it."Seji said to Kaito.he took the maid into the T.V room and set her down on the couch"get her so ice and a towel to wrap her ankle in"he told the other maid"oh and call the docter."She ran to it and he set her leg on a foot rest"sorry Kaito she just hurt herself...i geuss its time for you to go right?"Seji walked over to him."here are the code to the gate if you ever need to get in."He handed him a pice of paper with numbers on it "its just in case you ever need help with anything."he smiled"well i best be showing you out."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito pushed himself off the wall where he had been leaning. "Uh.... Yes. I must be going." He said with a nod. He took the slip of paper and read over the numbers Seji had written down, making sure to memorize them. As they walked towards the exit of the mansion, Kaito looked over at Seji. "Will your maid be alright?" He asked, trying to break the rather awkward silence between them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm
Sanimei

Seji was showing Kaito the way out"oh yes she will be fine but i won't make her work till the doctor says she can come back to work..i'll also pay her for the time she is out.she has a family and no husband so its just her paying the bills.i want to help anyone of my maids anyway i can."Seji smiled then as they came upon the door the smile was lost"well it looks like we will be saying goodnight."Seji opens the door and a cold wind came trough"be careful and i will be at your house at noon right?"  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito nodded and smiled a tad. "You're awfully kind-hearted." He said with a slight chuckle. He wasn't used to knowing people that treated people so well. As they came up to the door, Kaito adjusted his jacket and bowed respectfully. "Thank you for showing me around here." He said. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when he noticed that Seji's smile had faded.
He nodded. "Yes. I'll have everything ready by then." He said. Out of habit, or curiosity, he gently took Seji's hand and placed a small kiss on the back of it. "Until tomorrow then." He said and walked out of the mansion, zipping his jacket closed as he went.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 pm
Sanimei

Seji gasped and a blush cover his face as Kaito kissed the back of his hand "s-see you later."Seji watched his walk away 'darnit i need to stop blushing...though i think he already know i am crushing on him...' Seji crussed himself in his head for doing that.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito waved to him as he walked down the long driveway. He then re adjusted his ponytail and got on his motorcycle. He cast one last glance to Seji and the mansion before starting the motorcycle and driving off. The whole way back to his home, he couldn't quit licking his lips for some reason. He wasn't exactly sure why either.
When he got home, he parked the motorcycle in it's usual place in the garage and went inside. After making sure his phone was set so he'd be able to hear when Seji called/messaged him, he went up stairs for some well needed sleep.

{I'll let you time skip to the next morning.}  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces