Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cross My Heart (role-play between Kitty 5462 & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:52 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Ummm, I think so" Soul grabbed Nick's hand as they walked out onto the sidewalk turning left. "Ohh is that so" he smiled as they walked holding his hand even tighter. The male continued to walk running his free hand through his hair trying to fix it.
(yep :3)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick chuckled and nodded. "Yup, and it's going to be amazing," he said, leaning over to kiss Soul on the cheek. "Okay then, Shell's going to be at a friend's house, probably Miranda's..." Nick was trying to remember the exact address to the girl's house, but failed. At least he remember what the house looked like and how to get there from Main Street...

I want a real hug now, but I'm the only one awake ;_;

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 am
Kitty 5462

User Image "Are you sure you know where to go?" smiling when Nick kissed his cheek, after walking for a little while he started to get restless. "How much longer" Soul sighed looking at Nick hoping he knew where he was going.
(Me too but I'm home alone until next week so no hugs for me :c)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
Nick Koontz

"Yeah, yeah, I know where we're going. It's just a little ways away," he said, giving Soul's hand a squeeze. He kept his pace some-what quick and they reached Main Street in a matter of minutes. In response to Soul's question, Nick nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "Yeah, we'll be there in just a second. It's right around the corner. See, there! The blue and grey one. With the silver bug parked in the driveway." As he desbribed it, Nick pointed to the house that was just two down from the corner. "We should stop by my place and grab some of Shell's stuff for school tomorrow."

Awe, why are you alone?

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 am
Kitty 5462

User Image "Alright let's just hurry I wanna go home" Soul squeezed Nicks hand as they walked to the house feeling nervous about meeting his sister. He walked up to the door and knocked "what's your little sister going to think about this" squeezing his hand again smiling as he spoke. The male wondered if he would still hold his hand or not in front of his little sister.
(Parents deiced they wanted to go on a trip and since I had missed almost all of last week I needed to go to school the last three days before break according to them Dx)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 am
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick nodded in agreement. "Yeah... It'll only take a minute." When they got to the door and knocked, Nick suddenly felt nervous. He knew Shelby would probably be happy for him, but what if she didn't think Soul was good? In response to Soul's question, Nick said, "I don't think she'll mind... She'll probably be happy about it, to be honest. She's actually been pestering me to go out and get myself a boyfriend..." He laughed awkwardly for a second, looking at Soul.

The door opened just a moment later, by a woman that looked to be in her thirties. "Oh, hello Nick," the woman said, stepping aside. "Why don't you two come in? Shelby's eating a snack with Miranda." Nick glanced at Soul and walked in. "Alright. Thank you Mrs. Davis," he said while walking inside. Just inside the door, he slipped his shoes off, then walked over to the kitchen. "Hey, Shell, I've got a surprise for you," he said, standing just inside the kitchen.

That sucks ): I'm sorry. Besides, going on a trip is overrated anyways.

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul nodded at Nick's response but kept quite when they walked in he let go of the boys hand and took off his shoes at the door like he did, following him a little ways but stayed behind when he reached the kitchen. He felt nervous now it had been awhile since he had to deal with kids, "maybe this was a bad idea" he thought rubbing the back of his head. The male sighed switching his wight from one foot to the other starring at Nick, thoughts running through his head as he sighed.
(Point I still have the cat and dog so I'm not completely alone would be nice if they talked though .__.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick stood just at the entrance of the kitchen, waiting for Shelby to finish the apple slices and orange juice that she'd been given. The girl had acknowledged her older brother momentarily before focusing on the last two apple slices, which she finished in a matter of seconds. Now, finished with everything, Shelby walked over to Nick and hugged him, giving a good squeeze. "You're still thin... You need to eat more," she said, letting go of him.

Though she was only thirteen, Shelby was only five inches shorter that Nick, reaching 5'4 to his 5'9. When she stepped out of the kitchen and saw an unfamiliar face, she looked up at Nick curiously. "Who's this?" she asked, looking back at the male to study him.

"Ah, this is Soul. He's the new kid at school, and now my friend, too." Nick decided that it would be better to explain the situation to her once they were back at Soul's place. Hopefully she would understand.

Shelby gave an approving nod upon hearing that he'd become Nick's friend. "Well, that's good. I'm Shelby, Nick's little sister," she said, holding her hand out professionally. "Thanks for being his friend. It's about time someone has enough sense in them to realize just how awesome he is!"

I have birds in my room but I'm pretty sure they hate me... They yell at me all the time ;_;

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:42 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul looked at Nick raising an brow before turning to Shelby smiling taking her hand shaking it "nice to meet you Shelby." Letting go of the girls hand he walked back to the door way putting on his shoes "let's get going shall we?" He held open the door for Nick and his little sister still smiling, now worried if he would tell his sister or not. Soul ran his free hand through his dark hair again nervously.
(I feel you there the last bird we had tried to attack me .__. he made it pretty clear he hated me xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Shelby let go of Soul's hand and looked back at Nick and gave an approving look. "Alright, let's go, Nicki," Shelby said, pulling Nick towards the door with her. "Bye Miranda, I'll see you later!"

After grabbing her bag, Shelby walked outside, Nick following behind her. "Alright, so we're going to go home and grab some stuff, then we're going over to Soul's house. Okay, Shell?" Nick asked, and recieved a nod for an answer. Right now, Nick was thankful that they live just a few blocks away from the Davis household. It only took them a few minutes to get home, and when they did, Nick unlocked the door and let everyone inside. He told Shelby to grab some clothes for tomorrow while he showed Soul around.

Once she was off to her room, Nick sighed and rested his head on the other male's shoulder. "At least she likes you," he said happily.

Maybe they're hinting at something... The last time I had birds, they always tried to attack everyone except my dad and my sister... Birds hate me xD

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul walked with Nick and Shelby in silence all they way to their home, "too bad she doesn't know." He chuckled and kissed the males forehead before turned to the door smiling "I'll be outside waiting." When Soul reached the sidewalk he sighed dreading school tomorrow how would he explain things and still be popular. That was the least of his worries at the moment what would he do if his parents found out? Soul sighed again trying to push the thoughts aside for now trying to be happy, he had found someone he liked and wanted to keep it that way.
(xD nice)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick sighed in agreement. "Yeah... Alright, I'm going to grab some clothes." Watching Soul walk out of the house, Nick hurried to his room and grabbed a pair of jeans, boxers, a shirt, and a pair of socks. He also grabbed his wallet, sticking it in the front left pocket of his jeans. "Hey Shell, you ready?" he called down the hall.

"Yeah, coming!" she said, coming out of her room with a bag that held an outfit for tomorrow. Seeing that Nick was holding his clothes, Shelby opened the bag and held it out, offering to let him put his clothes in, which he gladly obliged. "Alright! To Soul's house!" Shelby ran down the hall and out of the house, stopping by Soul, and leaving Nick to lock the house up.

When they were on their way back to Soul's house, Nick kept his hands in his pockets. It was the only way he could keep from grabbing the other male's hand and holding it. He was still deciding how he was going to tell Shelby...

Sometimes it is x)

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:08 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul walked a little ways ahead of Nick and Shelby he stopped only to unlock the door. "There's an extra bedroom on the left" he pointed to the door across from his, sitting down on the white couch keeping silent again. Looking over at Nick he sighed trying to force a smile "I'm going to go lay down for a bit I'm kinda tired yell if you need anything" the male got up and went to his room shutting the door. His mood had slowly started to go down, usually he wouldn't care but it was hard to be around Nick and not show affection towards him he was frustrated.
(have you ever tried the white chocolate covered Oreo's o.o I have and they are amazing)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

When they got to the house, Nick could tell that Shelby was excited. It wasn't often that she got to sleep over at anyone's house other that Miranda's. He could also tell that Soul seemed to be irritated. Perhaps it was the fact that he hadn't told Shell about their relationship. Thinking about it now, it bothered Nick, too. He wanted to be close to Soul, but he knew he couldn't do that as long as Shelby thought that they were simply friends. So, he decided to tell her when they were settled in. He had to.

Once they were all in the apartment, the door shut behind them, Nick cleared his throat, ready to tell Shelby. But, instead, Soul told them that he was going to lay down for a bit. Frowning a little, Nick nodded, saying, "Alright. Sounds good." He watched as the male walked to his room and shut the door. Yeah, he was definitely bothered.

Nick walked into the spare bedroom where Shelby was laying on the bed. He had to tell her so it would quit bothering him, too. "Hey, Shell..." he started, walking over to the bed. She gave him an inquisitive look as if telling him to continue, which he did. "So, you know how I told you Soul and I were friends? It's kind of different, actually..." Nick explained to her the events of the morning, explained what was going on, then waited for an answer.

"That's awesome, Nick! Though it's a bit weird, though..." Shelby said, concerned, yet happy for her brother. "I'm okay with that. As long as my big brother is happy, it's okay."

Nick smiled and sighed, laying back on the bed. Now, he could tell Soul that Shelby knew and was okay with it. This brought relief to the male, and as he thanked Shell again, he began to doze off.

Nope ._. I want to try them now

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image An hour and a half alter Soul woke up and walked into his living room running a hand through his dark hair as he sat down on the couch, starring straight ahead pretending to watch what was on the tv but had little to no interest in it. The male was almost tempted to go into the other bedroom to Nick but thought better of it for now, "maybe I'll just order us a pizza" he muttered to himself getting up to find his phone. Once it was found he called and ordered taking a wild guess on what they would like, after he was done with that he leaned over on the kitchen counter thinking "looks like you got yourself in a mess again." Soul chuckled at the thought trying to find something to keep himself busy.
(you should ._. also if you'd like in favor of the holiday wanna swing Christmas into the role play xD)  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff