dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:34 pm
Taemins Lover

"So I am to become yours no matter what" Silas stated his voice dead as what Luke was saying kicked in. He never had a choice in the matter did he, the moment Luke had said that Silas was his any right he had to reject it was voided. He was to become the consort of a demon, at that any fight that was left in him fled. He bowed his head to Luke a clear sign that he submitted; he was to be claimed by Luke and that was that. "Are you going to punish me then?" he asked, he had openly defied the man after all so he wouldn't be surprised if Luke had some sort of punishment in store for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"So I am to become yours no matter what" Silas stated his voice dead as what Luke was saying kicked in. He never had a choice in the matter did he, the moment Luke had said that Silas was his any right he had to reject it was voided. He was to become the consort of a demon, at that any fight that was left in him fled. He bowed his head to Luke a clear sign that he submitted; he was to be claimed by Luke and that was that. "Are you going to punish me then?" he asked, he had openly defied the man after all so he wouldn't be surprised if Luke had some sort of punishment in store for him.

Luke looked at Silas. "Silas.." He frowned and pulled the man to the bedroom. "I.. Don't want you to act this way. It isn't good at all..." He said with a frown. "This is why I didn't want to tell you..." He bit his bottom lip and laid the man down. "You are right. I have to punish you very thoroughly in a way I see fit." He said and got ontop of him. "I was trying to spare you. But you had to keep being a childish man." He kissed Silas' neck, feeling no joy in it now that the man was only like a shell.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:56 pm
Taemins Lover

"It was my own fault, I shouldn't have kept questioning you" he murmured and shivered when he felt Luke's lips on his neck. So....he was to be the consort of a demon....it could have been worse Luke seemed to be kinder then probably most of his kind, something he thought ironic. At least he didn't seem like he would abuse him; but it didn't really matter now he belonged to Luke no matter his objections. But Silas had always been pretty adaptable; so without another word he submitted completely and utterly to this man; to do with whatever he wished.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"It was my own fault, I shouldn't have kept questioning you" he murmured and shivered when he felt Luke's lips on his neck. So....he was to be the consort of a demon....it could have been worse Luke seemed to be kinder then probably most of his kind, something he thought ironic. At least he didn't seem like he would abuse him; but it didn't really matter now he belonged to Luke no matter his objections. But Silas had always been pretty adaptable; so without another word he submitted completely and utterly to this man; to do with whatever he wished.

Luke sucked on Silas' neck, biting on it some. "Yes... Its your fault." He said as he quickly undressed the manof everything he had on. "Now I have to punish you." He sighed and rubbed his hands over the body he wanted to cherish more than anything. "I really hate this..." He groaned and bit his lip. "Why don't you just punish yourself? I don't wnat to mark this body more than I already have... It'll kill me." He said in a dramatic tone, but that was really how he felt.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 am
Taemins Lover

Silas let out a soft gasp and whimpered when his neck was bitten, "so this is what he meant by love marks" he thought squirming under Luke's touch; he looked up at the man when lamented marking Silas's body even more "but I thought you wanted to mark me?" he asked remembering when Luke talked about staining his body with love marks. "I belong to you after all, my body is yours to do with what you wish" he said in a hushed voice and reached up his hand to caress the face of his soon to be lover. It was supposed to be a punishment Silas remembered but he could help but shiver with lust as the thought of those teeth biting him and marking him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas let out a soft gasp and whimpered when his neck was bitten, "so this is what he meant by love marks" he thought squirming under Luke's touch; he looked up at the man when lamented marking Silas's body even more "but I thought you wanted to mark me?" he asked remembering when Luke talked about staining his body with love marks. "I belong to you after all, my body is yours to do with what you wish" he said in a hushed voice and reached up his hand to caress the face of his soon to be lover. It was supposed to be a punishment Silas remembered but he could help but shiver with lust as the thought of those teeth biting him and marking him.

"I do... But not this early.. I wanted to at least heal your soul first... " He pouted a bit before he looked down at Silas and smiled, holding his hadn to his cheek. "Though you're making it a bit hard to resist." He nodded down below and chuckled. "Maybe making you wait is a better punishment..." He smirked and nodded. "Yes... I think I'll do that instead." He licked his bit mark and kissed it softly. "Now get your food and come eat. I won't be giving you a second chance with all of this." He warned and got up. He left the man and went to his place on the couch, waiting for him to come out and sit with him.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 am
Taemins Lover

Silas touched the mark on his neck and got dressed following Luke to the couch "what do you mean by my soul healing? is there something wrong with it?' he asked. He couldn't think of any kind of event in his life that could have affected his soul. "Luke you said that you would have been punished if I fled, but how would they know that? and why do they care about who a demon claims" he titled his head in confusion. Demons it seemed had a more complex society then he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas touched the mark on his neck and got dressed following Luke to the couch "what do you mean by my soul healing? is there something wrong with it?' he asked. He couldn't think of any kind of event in his life that could have affected his soul. "Luke you said that you would have been punished if I fled, but how would they know that? and why do they care about who a demon claims" he titled his head in confusion. Demons it seemed had a more complex society then he thought.

"It's cracked." Silas answered with a frown. "Something happened and it cracked." He sighd and pulled Silas close to him. "They're watching me... since I'm a newborn... I told you that. And I meant it." He laughed. "They'll stop when I prove that I have my life in control." He explained and kissed Silas softly. "It's a complicated life but oh well. I didn't choose it."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:56 am
Taemins Lover

"I see...well the only event I could think of that may have cracked my soul was my late wife's death, but both of us knew she was sickly and ready to die. I accepted her death" He said, to hear that his soul was cracked was disconcerting to say in the least but that may have explained why his personality was the way it was. "When you say newborn what exactly do you mean?" Silas asked from what he could think he was pretty sure people just didn't turn into demons, but who knew?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"I see...well the only event I could think of that may have cracked my soul was my late wife's death, but both of us knew she was sickly and ready to die. I accepted her death" He said, to hear that his soul was cracked was disconcerting to say in the least but that may have explained why his personality was the way it was. "When you say newborn what exactly do you mean?" Silas asked from what he could think he was pretty sure people just didn't turn into demons, but who knew?

"Hmm.. Even so... It could've still caused harm." Luke said in thought for a while. "Mm. I'm as old as I look. I haven't lived very long at all. Demons have a long life span so... Yea... I'm considered a newborn to most." He laughed and laid his head on Silas' shoulder and yawned a little. "You eat. No more talk." He said softly.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:50 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas just nodded and fell silent, he wanted to ask Luke if he had been born a demon but it seemed the man was tired; he finished he meal and then sat in silence listening to Luke softly breathing. It had been a pretty exciting night so it wasn't really any surprise that he quickly fell asleep curled up against Luke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas just nodded and fell silent, he wanted to ask Luke if he had been born a demon but it seemed the man was tired; he finished he meal and then sat in silence listening to Luke softly breathing. It had been a pretty exciting night so it wasn't really any surprise that he quickly fell asleep curled up against Luke.

Luke held Silas tightly as he closed his eyes, trying to concentrate on wht he should do. He looked at the man, seeing he fell asleep. Luke smiled and got up, picking Silas up and laying him in the bed, then crawled in next to him. "Good night.." He said and kissed Silas as he wrapped his arms around him and started to go to sleep.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 am
Taemins Lover

Silas awoke the next morning feeling the heat of Luke's body. when he had taken his female lovers he hadn't allowed them to sleep next him since they were clingy, but he felt so safe in Luke's arms. Really he just wanted burrow deeper under the covers and go back to sleep but when Silas was awake he was awake for the whole day. So instead of going back to sleep he shifted until he was looking at Luke's face; he looked so human it was odd to know that this man was actually a demon, since he didn't seem to have any of the "characteristics" of them. Idly he wondered if some of the older demons actually had the horns and wings and were just good at hiding them.

He reached out his hand hesitantly not wanting to wake the man and began to trace the scars on his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas awoke the next morning feeling the heat of Luke's body. when he had taken his female lovers he hadn't allowed them to sleep next him since they were clingy, but he felt so safe in Luke's arms. Really he just wanted burrow deeper under the covers and go back to sleep but when Silas was awake he was awake for the whole day. So instead of going back to sleep he shifted until he was looking at Luke's face; he looked so human it was odd to know that this man was actually a demon, since he didn't seem to have any of the "characteristics" of them. Idly he wondered if some of the older demons actually had the horns and wings and were just good at hiding them.

He reached out his hand hesitantly not wanting to wake the man and began to trace the scars on his chest.

Luke slept like a rock. He normally did during the daytime. He was more of a night owl than anything and he hated to get up early. He hugged Silas closer to him and grumbled a bit before he nuzzled his face into Silas' neck. "Mmm..." He slowly opened his eyes as he smelled the man's distinct odor. "Yummy.." He gently bit the skin and sucked on it, still drowzy.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am
Taemins Lover

Silas hissed at that, well that was a very distinct wake up "you really are insatiable aren't you" it seemed that even when half asleep the man was determined to lay claim; not that he was complaining of course. He wondered if he should try to untangle himself from the man until he woke up more; of course with the way Luke was acting if he even tried he'd probably just be pulled back.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff