Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding he got up and walked over to the dvd's and began to look them over as he took small breath.Biting his bottom lip he took the dvd out of the player and back into the case before placing the Brother Grims movie in and pressed play as he made his way back to the pillows. Sitting down he held his arms across his chest as he looked at him calmly. "Better?"he said

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus sat closer to him as he watched the movie. He liked watching movies they usually were good. He liked watching with people because then he isn't watching alone. "Thank you so much" He whispered. he leaned on the other's shoulder.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinked and looked at Markus calmly as he tilted his head a bit. "Its no problem at all really, besides you seemed to need some comfort and well I want to give you some comfort I really mean it"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:23 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply. He didn't know what to say after what the other said so he focused on the movie. He felt better now that he said that. Markus wasn't really watching. He was kinda trying to watch but it wasn't working.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Taking a small breath he looked at Markus as he bite his lip a bit. I can't believe I'm about to do this I really can't but I have to for my own sake he thought to himself as he leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips and then pulled away quickly and looked away blushing. He is going to think of me as some creep or some pervert. I should have waited.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply his whole face red when the other kissed him. He was never kissed by anyone in his whole life. He was either different or No one liked him somehow. He always thought the guys didn't like him because he was short. It made him sad. Markus turned his face away to hide the full blown blush on his face..

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:27 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

taking a small breath he rubbed the back of his neck a bit as he gulped a bit as he looked at Markus a bit. "Um I need some fresh air do you mind if I go and open up a window in here Markus?"he asked calmly.Crap I knew it, he doesn't like me at all or even feel the same way. I shouldn't have even taken him or tried in the first place.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus was still blushing. He couldn't stop blushing. That was his first kiss in his whole entire life and usually he just admired people never kissed them. No one kissed him. He was the short one. Markus smiles a bit. He was glad he finally got his first kiss. "if you truly want to." He said still not looking at the other cause of his blush.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:58 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian nodded and made his way to the smaller window, as he opened it and let the fresh air in as he took deep breaths and placed his hands against the window sill lowering his head a bit. "I'm sorry I kissed you, I do not know what over came me. I just had to at least try and see if there were any feelings for me but there wasn't since you do not even remember who I am only that you saw me a few times"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus looked at the other a slight blush still on Markus's face as he looked at the other. "It's okay." He said to him "but I liked the kiss" He blushed as he whispered that to himself. He didn't want to scare the other away. Brian probably was kissing him for a dare or something.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:02 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Blinking a bit surprised he looked at the male as he walked over to him and sat down next to him and rubbed his arm gently and then pulled his hand back. "Do you mean it? I mean about the kiss Markus?"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply looking away from the other. He didn't think he could say it again. He was too scared. Blushing kinda gives him away though but he still turned his head. He bit his lip trying to come up what to say and trying to get it out. It wasn't working.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian smiled gently as he rubbed Markus back gently as he took a small breath. "Look you do not need to say it Markus really. I gave it a try really besides you probally have a girlfriend back home so I really do not want to get in the middled of you both so I will get you back home to her. If you want to you can come back here to visit when ever you want and just hang out"he said calmly as he looked away. I tried at least that counts, but why does my heart thought he thought to himself.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus looked at the other. Markus grew really depressed sad. He didn't want to be back home. It was too lonely for him. It hurt him so much to be suggested to go back home. Home, where no one is and he always is alone, except when he goes to the homeless shelter but no one really can give him comfort when he comes home. Markus turned away from the other to hid his sadness and he knew the other probably decided because he didn't really like Markus. Markus knew that no one liked him. They would be insane to like him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Looking at Markus he saw that he was sad again as he pulled him close and rubbed his back not wanting to see him sad and upset. "Markus talk to me. I do not like seeing you sad cause that is all I saw when I was working for your father"he said gently as he rubbed the other's back gently.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces