Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Kidnapper!! Demon!! Why Me? Hell seriously Hell.[bxb Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale waited at the back of the store for Aaron, though he kept his invisibility charm up. Don't need the people coming along and seeing him with the stolen merchandise. The demon only reappeared when Aaron walked up.
"Very good indeed. You're certainly a very good actor." He complimented as he brushed his bangs back.
"And I must admit. You definitely put my skills to a test. I don't think I've ever worked that hard to steal something." He added with a laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron shrugged and accepted the complement. He didn't really know that he was this good in acting. He always thought so but he never knew for sure if he was. "Not my fault that you had to work hard. I worked hard with the acting so you have to have worked hard in something" He said.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale shrugged and nodded at that. "Very true. That whole balance thing." He said as he leaned against the wall. "Well. We now have one of two options. We can either wait for things to quiet down. Or I can used a memory spell to make everyone here forget what you just acted out." He said as he searched the wallets for whatever form humans used as currency nowadays.
The paper money looked relatively the same. But what confused him were the small plastic cards inside as well. "What on earth are these things?" He wondered as he pulled one out and looked it over.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron looked at Gale "Give it to me. I have another weird power to when I touch some object I get what it is and whoever touched it and the history behind it. I think it is weird but I cant figure out why I have this power." He said. He looked at the plastic object in Gale's hands..

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale pondered that for a moment before nodding and handing the small card off to the angel. "Everyone is different though. As long as its a useful power, then who cares why you have it." He said as he leaned against the wall and waited for Aaron to figure out what the tiny card was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron took the card into his hand. He had a vision which usually happens when he touches things that someone else touched. He figured out what it was. He figured out it was a credit card and there was money value in the card. Aaron also figured out 4 numbers that some how suppose to go with the card maybe. He didn't know but they figured out something to do with this stuff.

"Its a Credit card or that is what the vision said. It also has 4 numbers that go with it somehow. and you swipe it in a machine." He said. He then thought about the thing memory thing. "Just wipe there memories that is easier." He said..

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale folded his arms over his chest and tapped his arm while he waited for Aaron to get done with figuring out the card.
When the angel had figured it out, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Fascinating." He said as he took the card back and inspected the plastic thing. "I wonder how that works." He said under his breath as he looked it over again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron shrugged. He knew how to work it because he had seen it's past and when ever it was taken out to do something. Aaron was amazed that the card can do so much. Aaron smirked. "Come on we have to get the paint to pull the Prank. I really want to do the prank and we want to see the demon's faces when we get the light paint on the walls" He said very excited and really totally wants to see the faces of the demons.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale's thoughts were interrupted when Aaron spoke again. "Uh.. Right." He said, then slipped the tiny card in to his pocket. "First let me wipe everyone's memories." He said. The demon formed a small, see through ball a watery looking substance, then tossed it in to the middle of the aisle. He covered both his and Aaron's eyes before a bright flash of light appeared, spreading throughout the store, and cleared everyone's memories.
After a moment, Gale placed his hands back at his sides. "Shall we then." He said with a grin, and motioned towards the paint aisle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron was amazed he never seen that happen before. He let Gale cover his eyes but he wished he could see the thing that happened. It would have been fun to see. Aaron knew he would have had to forget something then so he was glad for Gale.

Aaron nodded. He walked into the Store with gale and walked to the paint aisle. He looked through all the paint and smirked at the pure white one. "We got to get this one they would totally freak out if they see white in any room." He said. He didn't like the color white because he thought he was enough white for himself.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale followed Aaron down the paint aisle and helped him search for colors. The variety of shades was a little strange for him. Something he would have never expected to find, even in such a store. The demon looked over his shoulder at Aaron and smirked as well. "I agree. They will go insane. Especially if we get this one demon who's been around for a really long time. Really paranoid old guy. He'll totally freak out." He said.
He then picked up a greenish color and looked it over. "Damn. That's hideous." He remarked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron smiles and nodded "Lets go pay for this and go do the prank" Aaron says. He was so excited he was practically jumping up and down in his head. Aaron waits for Gale to come with him. He was glad he had someone like gale to prank everyone with.

Aaron was pondering on how the face of the demon would look if they painted a wall in his room totally white. Maybe they would poop their pants and look like they will die or scream and yell. Aaron was excited for this and hoped that he would get an awesome reaction from the demon who is pranked by this trick.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale nodded, and helped carry their supplies up to the counter. For once, he was actually looking forward to heading back to the demon world. He knew this trick would be quite humorous to watch unfold.
He placed the paint on the counter and paid for the buckets of paint. "Shall we then." He said as he took the bags and flicked his head towards the exit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron was so excited when the went to the counter to pay for their things. He was almost jumping up and down. He felt super happy just to finally do this one prank. It is so close they are almost to that prank.

Aaron fallowed the demon to the exit. He wanted to see the faces of the other demons so much Aaron was tugging on Gale's shirt just to hurry up a bit. "I wan't to hurry cause this will be so fun" Aaron excitedly said.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:23 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale laughed at the angel's eagerness. It was one of the very few times he actually laughed at anything. It was quite strange to him, but he brushed it off.
The demon nodded to the rambunctious angel. "Alright. Alright. Never let it be said that you're not eager." He said as the walked out. With the shopping done and out of the way, he led the way back the way they had come.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff