domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris shook his head. "So? I'm a bit scared but only because you'll leave me... I don't mind all of that... If you want to drink just drink enough. Don't kill me or anything..." He laughed. "I'm sorry I tempt you..." He kissed his cheeks. "Please don't cry...." He whispered and sighed.

Ana stared at Chris but then smiled warmly "okay...but just enough" the boy the grabbed Chris hand and pricked his finger. He the sucked a small amount of blood before he licked the wound clean and it healed. Ana blushed as he said softly "thank you...your very sweet....literally..." The boy giggled as he came closer to Chris and kissed him softly on the lips.

Chris blushed. It was only a little painful. It mainly felt strange to him. "Ana..." He said as the small p***k healed quickly. Chris turned his attention to Ana, smiling softly. "No problem." His eyes widened as he was kissed. He gently returned the kiss and hugged him. "You like me?"

Ana hid his face and buried it in Chris's chest, he felt the warm and gentle beat of the boys heart. To him a heartbeat was something extraordinary, Anas heart only worked when he was excited or near someone he truly cared for "yeah I like you Dummy...i've never actually felt this attached to someone before...I always read about romances and people but...for a hundred years I have never felt my heart beat before...its funny because I get real happy when i'm around you." the boy said as he gave a sweet smile before giving Chris another kiss.

Chris blushed and nodded. "I like you too though... I'm veruy happy with you even though we just met..." He held his hand and kissed him softly. "I never thought I would find someone..." He laughed and hugged him/

Ana gently giggled as he ruffled Chris hair "yep! I plan to know more about you so be prepared!! I must go though I'll see you later than...stay safe Chris..." The boy gave the other a peck on the cheek the went to the front door but before he left he gave a coy grin "before I go I just want to let you know you should probably get rid of those dirty magazines...since you know I'm here.~" and with that the boy left as he ran back home, nobody was home but he still had a warm smile nevertheless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris shook his head. "So? I'm a bit scared but only because you'll leave me... I don't mind all of that... If you want to drink just drink enough. Don't kill me or anything..." He laughed. "I'm sorry I tempt you..." He kissed his cheeks. "Please don't cry...." He whispered and sighed.

Ana stared at Chris but then smiled warmly "okay...but just enough" the boy the grabbed Chris hand and pricked his finger. He the sucked a small amount of blood before he licked the wound clean and it healed. Ana blushed as he said softly "thank you...your very sweet....literally..." The boy giggled as he came closer to Chris and kissed him softly on the lips.

Chris blushed. It was only a little painful. It mainly felt strange to him. "Ana..." He said as the small p***k healed quickly. Chris turned his attention to Ana, smiling softly. "No problem." His eyes widened as he was kissed. He gently returned the kiss and hugged him. "You like me?"

Ana hid his face and buried it in Chris's chest, he felt the warm and gentle beat of the boys heart. To him a heartbeat was something extraordinary, Anas heart only worked when he was excited or near someone he truly cared for "yeah I like you Dummy...i've never actually felt this attached to someone before...I always read about romances and people but...for a hundred years I have never felt my heart beat before...its funny because I get real happy when i'm around you." the boy said as he gave a sweet smile before giving Chris another kiss.

Chris blushed and nodded. "I like you too though... I'm veruy happy with you even though we just met..." He held his hand and kissed him softly. "I never thought I would find someone..." He laughed and hugged him/

Ana gently giggled as he ruffled Chris hair "yep! I plan to know more about you so be prepared!! I must go though I'll see you later than...stay safe Chris..." The boy gave the other a peck on the cheek the went to the front door but before he left he gave a coy grin "before I go I just want to let you know you should probably get rid of those dirty magazines...since you know I'm here.~" and with that the boy left as he ran back home, nobody was home but he still had a warm smile nevertheless.

Chris blushed darkly at the mention of his magazines. His heart beat faster and he bit his lip. He smiled at Ana and chuckled. "I'm so glad... that I have Ana..." He said after the boy was gone. He told his parents he would be spending more time with Ana since they were going to be together. His parents accepted that he liked boys.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris blushed darkly at the mention of his magazines. His heart beat faster and he bit his lip. He smiled at Ana and chuckled. "I'm so glad... that I have Ana..." He said after the boy was gone. He told his parents he would be spending more time with Ana since they were going to be together. His parents accepted that he liked boys.

Ana didn't go to school the following day, his parents were coming home in the evening. The boy hated staying inside as it was rather a depressing home, Ana's parents were rather old fashion, the home was large and was close to being a mansion but it was a tad smaller than that. "Man I was looking forword to seeing Chris...oh dear....staying in my room stinks I can't even own a pet...well at least mom and dad will be home...." He boy was worried about how to tell his parents about Chris. At school one of the boys came up to Chris as he said "Hey Chris I know you hang out with Ana a lot so if you want could you bring him his homework, he's not coming to school for a while, teacher says his house is by the big oak trees in the woods. Well see ya!" The boy gave Chris the work and left to his friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana didn't go to school the following day, his parents were coming home in the evening. The boy hated staying inside as it was rather a depressing home, Ana's parents were rather old fashion, the home was large and was close to being a mansion but it was a tad smaller than that. "Man I was looking forword to seeing Chris...oh dear....staying in my room stinks I can't even own a pet...well at least mom and dad will be home...." He boy was worried about how to tell his parents about Chris. At school one of the boys came up to Chris as he said "Hey Chris I know you hang out with Ana a lot so if you want could you bring him his homework, he's not coming to school for a while, teacher says his house is by the big oak trees in the woods. Well see ya!" The boy gave Chris the work and left to his friends.

Chris was kind of worried when Ana wasn't at school. When he was approached by a boy. He took the papers and bit his lip. After school he drove to the woods and looked for the big oaks. Once he saw them he pulled over and got out. He walked into the woods and saw the house. He3 approached the house and knocked on the door.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris was kind of worried when Ana wasn't at school. When he was approached by a boy. He took the papers and bit his lip. After school he drove to the woods and looked for the big oaks. Once he saw them he pulled over and got out. He walked into the woods and saw the house. He3 approached the house and knocked on the door.

Ana heard someone knocking on the door, he opened his coffin and changed his clothes "what time is it? Is it dad?" The boy continued down the stairs bd opened the door, to his surprise it was Chris "wha!! Chris what are you doing here!? It's almost evening!! Oh dear" the boy pulled Chris in and locked the door, he released his bat wings and flew to the windows down the hall, turning on the lights and closing the curtains. "Oh dear....oh dear, I forgot to tell you my parents are coming...Chris do you mind staying her for a while....I was going to tell them about us " he said blushing. He was still floating but he wanted to be more open and about to Chris.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana heard someone knocking on the door, he opened his coffin and changed his clothes "what time is it? Is it dad?" The boy continued down the stairs bd opened the door, to his surprise it was Chris "wha!! Chris what are you doing here!? It's almost evening!! Oh dear" the boy pulled Chris in and locked the door, he released his bat wings and flew to the windows down the hall, turning on the lights and closing the curtains. "Oh dear....oh dear, I forgot to tell you my parents are coming...Chris do you mind staying her for a while....I was going to tell them about us " he said blushing. He was still floating but he wanted to be more open and about to Chris.

Chris looked at Ana and smiled before he was pulled in. He gasped as the boy started flying. "Oh..." His eyes widened and he watched Ana. "Don't worry. I can stay here... I was worried about you." He held out his arms. "Can I have a hug?" He smiled and looked at him and blushed. "I told my parents we are together."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:02 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris looked at Ana and smiled before he was pulled in. He gasped as the boy started flying. "Oh..." His eyes widened and he watched Ana. "Don't worry. I can stay here... I was worried about you." He held out his arms. "Can I have a hug?" He smiled and looked at him and blushed. "I told my parents we are together."

Ana blushed as the boy asked for a hug "of course!!" The boy rushed toward Chris and crashed landed on him as he rubbed his cheeks against Chris "your so soft Chris it's absolutely amazing" Ana softly kissed Chris on the lips as he got off of him "sorry I tackled you...force of habit...." He giggled as be heard about what Chris said to his parents "well that's good to know, my parents are kind of old fashion...they're actually very wealthy...they own many corporations so they're always out on business." The boys eyes shined brightly with enthusiasm. He was excited for his parents to come. "Ah Chris would you like anything to drink? We have tea, water a couple of sodas...hope you don't mind my appearece, my parents like me to expose my wings more often."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana blushed as the boy asked for a hug "of course!!" The boy rushed toward Chris and crashed landed on him as he rubbed his cheeks against Chris "your so soft Chris it's absolutely amazing" Ana softly kissed Chris on the lips as he got off of him "sorry I tackled you...force of habit...." He giggled as be heard about what Chris said to his parents "well that's good to know, my parents are kind of old fashion...they're actually very wealthy...they own many corporations so they're always out on business." The boys eyes shined brightly with enthusiasm. He was excited for his parents to come. "Ah Chris would you like anything to drink? We have tea, water a couple of sodas...hope you don't mind my appearece, my parents like me to expose my wings more often."

Chris caught Ana and giggled. "You're so amazing." He whispered and held him as he kissed him back. "Oh.. It's fine." He got up and kissed him softly. Chris looked around and nodded. "Um some tea is good." He winked and hummed. "I like how you look." He chuckled.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:32 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris caught Ana and giggled. "You're so amazing." He whispered and held him as he kissed him back. "Oh.. It's fine." He got up and kissed him softly. Chris looked around and nodded. "Um some tea is good." He winked and hummed. "I like how you look." He chuckled.

Ana hid his embarrassment by looking away, he got Chris his tea and handed it to him. "Careful it's hot...ah just make yourself at home" just the front door and the boys parents dressed in business clothes smiled as Ana rushed to them "mum!! Dad!!!" The boy gave them both hugs. "Ah this is Chris...um...we're together..." The boy blushed. Ana's father went to Chris "my boy...are you by any chance a vampire? Just asking...I'm particular about who Ana is with.." The boy sighed "dad really..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana hid his embarrassment by looking away, he got Chris his tea and handed it to him. "Careful it's hot...ah just make yourself at home" just the front door and the boys parents dressed in business clothes smiled as Ana rushed to them "mum!! Dad!!!" The boy gave them both hugs. "Ah this is Chris...um...we're together..." The boy blushed. Ana's father went to Chris "my boy...are you by any chance a vampire? Just asking...I'm particular about who Ana is with.." The boy sighed "dad really..."

Chris sipped the tea then looked at Ana's parents. He bit his lip and shook his head. "No sir... I'm not..." He mumbled, wondering if this meant they couldn't be together. "My eyes are just... this way..." He said softly.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 am
Taemins Lover

Ana sighed as he went near Chris and held the others hand "Dad please don't criticize Chris...I really do love him, even though he's human." The boy said confidently. Ana's father gave a sigh as he said with a smile "well so long as he lives up to the standards of society then you two can be together...but be warned vampires and humans don't really go hand to hand" the jan said as he went upstairs to change. Ana's mother shook Fhris hand and giggled "please forgive my husband he's just a sour puss. Take care of Ana would ya.." She said as she too went upstairs. Ana gave a sweet smile at Chris.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana sighed as he went near Chris and held the others hand "Dad please don't criticize Chris...I really do love him, even though he's human." The boy said confidently. Ana's father gave a sigh as he said with a smile "well so long as he lives up to the standards of society then you two can be together...but be warned vampires and humans don't really go hand to hand" the jan said as he went upstairs to change. Ana's mother shook Fhris hand and giggled "please forgive my husband he's just a sour puss. Take care of Ana would ya.." She said as she too went upstairs. Ana gave a sweet smile at Chris.

At first Chris was nervous. He looked at ana then the boys father, nodding quickly. "Of course sir..." I will do my best..." He mumbled and looked at his mother. He blushed and smiled. "Yes... I will. Don't worry. " He sighed heavily and looked at Ana. "I think I was going to have a heart attack...."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:12 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

At first Chris was nervous. He looked at ana then the boys father, nodding quickly. "Of course sir..." I will do my best..." He mumbled and looked at his mother. He blushed and smiled. "Yes... I will. Don't worry. " He sighed heavily and looked at Ana. "I think I was going to have a heart attack...."

Ana giggled warmly as he gave Chris a gentle kiss "don't worry darling my father may seem hard and strict but he really does mean well...it's getting late are you going to go home? I mean you can stay for the night but you'd have to notify your parents...gets kinda dangerous at night" the boy said as he blushed, his parents were tired so they slept in their coffins upstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:54 am
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana giggled warmly as he gave Chris a gentle kiss "don't worry darling my father may seem hard and strict but he really does mean well...it's getting late are you going to go home? I mean you can stay for the night but you'd have to notify your parents...gets kinda dangerous at night" the boy said as he blushed, his parents were tired so they slept in their coffins upstairs.

Chris nodded slowly. "Yea... He seems that way." He laughed and held Ana close. "Hmm.. Could I stay the night? I haven't seen your room yet. Do you have something to eat?" Chris asked as he pulled out his phone, calling his parents to let them know where he was and who he was staying with. He hung up and smiled at Ana.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:44 am
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris nodded slowly. "Yea... He seems that way." He laughed and held Ana close. "Hmm.. Could I stay the night? I haven't seen your room yet. Do you have something to eat?" Chris asked as he pulled out his phone, calling his parents to let them know where he was and who he was staying with. He hung up and smiled at Ana.

Ana giggled as Chris said he would stay, it was obvious enough that the boy wanted to stay with him. "Well my room is nothing special, I don't sleep on a bed I sleep in a coffin...mostly for my back, the guest room has a bed though you could sleep there, we have no school Tommorow anyway...um we have salad and red meat in the fridge I could cook the meat...come up stairs ill show you my room." When in his room the boy had books everywhere and his brown wood coffin in the middle.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff