Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
~My cute pet~ (Moroi Kioku and Kariey123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal laughs when the boy told him to go masturbate and he watches him crawl onto his lap. He can't help but feel slightly turned on by the boy playing with his zipper. "Then how about we start dating?" He ask and slowly slides his fingers though the boys hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:16 pm
kariey123

"...Eh?" Cyril blinked and looked up at Coal for a moment, then looked away with a pouting blush. "You only want the sex, Coal, you'll end the relationship as soon as you get it." He muttered, releasing the zipper and swatted the male's hands away before proceeding to nose back under the covers.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:30 pm
Moroi Kioku

"I promise I won't end the relationship when I get sex...." He says and reaches out for the boy. He's seems serious about not dumping him after sex and he is. Something about this boy really attracts him and he can't really help himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm
kariey123

Cyril mumbled and stared at him for a moment before slowly, and gently grabbing onto his hand with a mumble that was too soft to hear. "Alright, I guess..." He muttered, wiggling next to Coal, slightly twitching his tail while his hair fell into his face. "Can I at least get a shower first...?" He asked, hoping that he wouldn't suggest sex in the shower.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:57 pm
Moroi Kioku

"You can have your shower...I'm going to my room to take one myself..." He says and stands up before leaving the room. He goes into his room and straight into the bathroom as he strips. Once he's naked he starts the shower and hops in,washing up immediately. When he finishes up his shower he wraps a towel around his waist and stretches some.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 am
kariey123

Cyril blinked innocently and went to the free bathroom, undressing quietly before starting the shower. Taking a few minutes to finish it up, as he only needed to wash his hair, slides his shorts on and ran a towel through his hair to dry off. "Bah, I hate taking showers..." He muttered, shaking off the remaining water before slipping his shirt on, though it was raised a little in the back because of the ever present cat tail.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 am
Moroi Kioku

Coal walks down the hall,still in his towel and knocks on the boys door before opening it. He smiles when he spots the boy in the room and he walks over to him slowly. "Hi honey..." He says in a treasing tone and kisses the boy gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:33 am
kariey123

Cyril blinked, lightly kissing the teen back before sighing. "Hi, Coal.." He muttered, plopping onto the bed reluctantly. "You know, you don't seem like the kind of person who'd be in a relationship..." He said quietly, staring up at his now boyfriend.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am
Moroi Kioku

Coal sighs and lays next to the boy,slight offended. "Hey....I'm actually a really good boyfriend....." He says and slowly reaches up to Cyril, touching his cheek gently. He shakes his head slowly before standing up,stretching his arm up into the ceiling. "Im going to bed..." He says,loosing intrest in having sex with the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:06 am
kariey123

Cyril blinked curiously, gently latching onto Coal's arm with a small pout. "But it's only the morning..." He retorted, but let him go anyway and sighed sadly, not too fond of the idea of being left alone, but nonetheless tuned the thought out. Perhaps he could make lunch while Coal was doing whatever.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 am
Moroi Kioku

"I haven't had much sleep recently...." He says and gives the boy an odd look,why did he care all of a sudden? He leaves for his room and puts some pants on before craving on his bed,he's dead tired. She sleep after a while,he still doesn't seem relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:56 am
kariey123

The neko mumbled and looked around before sighing, rummaging though his bag curiously. Sighing as he pulled out a bottle of lotion just rubbed some onto his legs and arms before continuing to rummage. Finally finding a change of pajamas, slipped into them and curled up on the bed, sighing sleepily.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal lays there for an hour before getting up and going to Cyril's room. He walks over to the bed and gets under the covers before pulling the boy close. He probably will fuss but he won't let him go,the boy is warm and he helps him sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked out of his small nap, looking up at Coal curiously. Very calmly, he just wrapped his tail around his arm before nestling into his chest with a soft purr. Mewing at the taller male, he couldn't help but let out a soft airy giggle, snuggling up to him.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:48 pm
Moroi Kioku

Instead of becoming relaxed coal became slightly aroused by the boy. Maybe coming here for relaxing was a bad idea,the boy will be able to tell he's tired on by now. "Please...back away...." He says and closes his eyes,moaning some.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff