Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:43 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro sighed and stepped away and turned his back to Luke he shook his head "N-no reason.....he said with his head low he walked back down stairs and sat down he sort of just staired at his food pushing it around with his fork, "Im not hungry." he said putting down the fork  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro sighed and stepped away and turned his back to Luke he shook his head "N-no reason.....he said with his head low he walked back down stairs and sat down he sort of just staired at his food pushing it around with his fork, "Im not hungry." he said putting down the fork

Craig and Luke ate slowly. Craig frowned at Pitro. "You should eat something..." He said softly. "You haven't eaten barely anything..." He mumbled. Luke looked at Craig and shook his head. "Just leave him alone." He smiled.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 am
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro looked at Craig then back at his food and pushed it away from him then looked at Luke, he then put his napkin on the table and stood up walking up to his room he opened the door and shut it slightly he turned off the light took his broken jeans off and his shirt so he was left on his boxers, he didnt want to look at himslef so he sat on the edge of the bed then layed down on his back the turned to his side so he faced the wall his legs curled up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:01 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro looked at Craig then back at his food and pushed it away from him then looked at Luke, he then put his napkin on the table and stood up walking up to his room he opened the door and shut it slightly he turned off the light took his broken jeans off and his shirt so he was left on his boxers, he didnt want to look at himslef so he sat on the edge of the bed then layed down on his back the turned to his side so he faced the wall his legs curled up

Luke and Craig sighed. "Craig... He doesn't like you... He likes me.." He mumbled as he looked at his lover. "He's mad at me.... He's upset at me... for being this way..." Craig nodded and kissed Luke. "Well... WE'll be a big family..." He smiled. Luke got up and went to Pitro's room, knocking. "Pitro." He called.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:05 am
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro rolled over a little when he heard knocking but rolled back over when he heard Lukes voice he didnt say anything just laid there "If he is going to leave why doesnt he instead of torturing me." he thought to himself and sighed he layed there thinks about stuff instead of answering, but knew if he didnt answer he would think he was aslepp "Werent you leaving?" he asked in a pained sad voice  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:10 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro rolled over a little when he heard knocking but rolled back over when he heard Lukes voice he didnt say anything just laid there "If he is going to leave why doesnt he instead of torturing me." he thought to himself and sighed he layed there thinks about stuff instead of answering, but knew if he didnt answer he would think he was aslepp "Werent you leaving?" he asked in a pained sad voice

Luke walked in when he heard Pitro. He sighed adn closed the door. "Pitro... Why do you like me? I don't understand it at all..." He mumbled as he walked to his bedside. "I want to know why..." He said.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:16 am
Taemins Lover
User Image

At first Pitro didnt move, but was suprised he made into the bed in the dark, since he handn't turned the light on..."c....Cause." he bit his lip and rolled over just a little "You remind me of my ex lover, who he was before all of this happened." he said the roled back over to face the wall the babies were starting to move around alot and he place both his hands on his belly rubbing it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:21 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

At first Pitro didnt move, but was suprised he made into the bed in the dark, since he handn't turned the light on..."c....Cause." he bit his lip and rolled over just a little "You remind me of my ex lover, who he was before all of this happened." he said the roled back over to face the wall the babies were starting to move around alot and he place both his hands on his belly rubbing it

"I'm not him.. I'm not dominant at all..." He said with a laugh. "I can't even do anyone..." He shook his head. "Craig is much better... He's really good in bed..." He smiled  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:27 am
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro sat up and turned the light on he sat there in only boxers "How good you are i bed doesnt matter to me as you can see." he said pointing to his belly that was moving slightly "I like you better than him ok?!" he yelled and turned his back to him his arms cross the babies were not happy with how he was talking and the movment became painful  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro sat up and turned the light on he sat there in only boxers "How good you are i bed doesnt matter to me as you can see." he said pointing to his belly that was moving slightly "I like you better than him ok?!" he yelled and turned his back to him his arms cross the babies were not happy with how he was talking and the movment became painful

Luke looked at Pitro. "Well... You shouldn't." He got up. "I think you should at least give Craig a chance..." He mumbled. "I don't betray my lovers... My heart is only with him." He touched Pitro's shoulder.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:35 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro shurgged his hand off and layed back down holding his belly the more they moved the worse it hurt he didnt say any thing now just layed there

((going to be night))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro shurgged his hand off and layed back down holding his belly the more they moved the worse it hurt he didnt say any thing now just layed there

((going to be night))

((night))

Luke sighed. "If you're upset they will be too. Calm down." He said. "I know you don't like what I say but it's true... I wouldn't be able to be anything for you...."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro didnt say anything bur rolled over and nodded he was facing Luke now "I-if....you have to..." he said in an almost whisper like voice. he didnt dare look up at the man just kept his eyes on the floor his belly looked strange on him when he wasnt wearing a shirt cause of how skinny he was he sighed and looked up a little "Im sorry,i did this." he said in a faint voice  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:27 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro didnt say anything bur rolled over and nodded he was facing Luke now "I-if....you have to..." he said in an almost whisper like voice. he didnt dare look up at the man just kept his eyes on the floor his belly looked strange on him when he wasnt wearing a shirt cause of how skinny he was he sighed and looked up a little "Im sorry,i did this." he said in a faint voice

"You need to eat. If you keep starving you'll lose the babies..." He touched Pitro's stomach and bit his lip. "That would make everyone very sad..." He mumbled and hummed softly. Luke groaned and sighed heavily.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro sighed and looked down feeling a hand on his bare belly "O-Ok." he said and got up from the bed he found some sweat pants he left on the ground and put his shirt back on and walked back down stairs to the table, and sat back down looking at his food, he slowly started to eat  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff