Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

The Teenager thought for a moment, "How about you pick a random one with your eyes closed? They're all good~" Satoru set all the books out in a long row to make it easier for Matthew.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:08 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew Nicholas Chadwick

Matthew closed his eyes before randomly pointing his finger at one of the cases, he opened his eyes to see he had picked a movie named 'Grave Encounters' "Isn't this that movie you were talking about?" Matthew asked, the name looked familiar and he remembered wanting to see it, he was pretty sure it was because Satoru had told him it was good.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image

"Yes it is~ I was hoping we'd get to see that movie soon, now it'll be sooner than I expected~" He looked over at the television, "Does it have a DVD player?" He asked. Satoru started packing the rest of the movies up so that they weren't randomly on the bed, it would suck if someone sat on one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:04 pm
Elli March

User Image

"I thought so" Matthew said before looking over at the TV, he used to watch movies on it when he had first came to the hospital "Yeah" Matthew answered, he was unsure whether he knew how to work it, after watching the same movies over and over again he eventually got bored of them. Matthew grabbed the remote from the bedside table before turning it on and clicking on the DVD button, the disc tray on the side of the TV "There we go" He said, he thought it would have been harder than that.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

"Alright, then I'll just set the DVD in here..." Satoru bent down, opening the player and sliding the dvd inside. he pressed the button to close it and sat back down on the bed, "Matty-chan scoot over~ I want to see from farther away." It would be better to sit next to Matthew for a better eye view. You should be as far away as possible from the television when watching, or so Satoru was told.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew pressed a button on the remote and the disc tray closed "Oh, sure" He replied, he wasn't exactly looking forward to move his legs, he didn't want to move them too slowly, he wanted to avoid Satoru finding out what was wrong with him for as long as possible, Matthew decided doing it quickly would be the best, he bit his lip before turning himself so his back was against the wall and his legs were hanging off the side of the bed, Matthew managed to hold back a wince but he did let out a small noise of pain from the movement, he just hoped that Satoru hadn't noticed.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

Satoru noticed the strange wince, but said nothing. He really didn't want to ruin the mood and Matthew wasn't telling him for a reason. As the movie started, it showed the scenes that were somewhat boring but helped bring the movie up to the climax. Satoru carefully took this time to keep an eye on the other teenager.

((Ooc: Sorry I've been gone for so long!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:43 am
Elli March

User Image

Matthew was thankful when Satoru hadn't said anything, he watched the movie, and was looking forward to when the movie would pick up and get past the boring start, he couldn't help but to notice that Satoru would look over at him but Matthew decided that he wouldn't mention it, he didn't mind it anyway.

((Sorry! I didn't notice you had replied))  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:40 am
User Image

The group of five were locking them selves into the mental hospital now. The suspense was going to start soon, luckily. Satoru whispered into Matthew's ear teasingly, "If you get scared, you can hold my hand~"

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:50 am
Elli March

User Image

Matthew gasped and jumped a little when Satoru whispered into his ear, he hadn't expected it and it had scared him "I think you just scared me more than the film has" He said, giving Satoru a small smile "That was mean" He added on "I doubt I would want to hold your hand after that" Matthew joked.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image

Satoru pouted when Matthew said that, "What~? You don't want to squeeze the life out of my fingers~?" It sure was fun to tease the red-haired boy.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 pm
Elli March

User Image

"No, unless you can manage to convince me, I won't be going anywhere near your fingers, never mind squeezing the life out of them" Matthew played along with Satoru, he saw no reason not to after all.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

"Not even a friendly squeeze?" He asked, holding his hand out. The movie had progressed a little, but not enough for the actual horror to appear.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 am
Elli March

User Image

"Fine" Matthew said before taking the offered hand and giving it a light squeeze.  

Robotic Caldera

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces