Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien bared his teeth in anger and his eyes sparkled with tears. It was like Angel was a fly buzzing around him as he was dead set on sending fear straight into this boys heart. But as he felt Angels arms around him he snapped back into himself blinking in shock which shook loose a couple of tears. "I...Angel..." he looked down at him in surprise before backing out of the hug. "Thanks..." was all he said before he turned and ran down the hall, then out of the school. he left his back pack behind which had his medicine in it for his depression and Bipolarism. But he didn't care about that right now, all he wanted was to get home.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Angel stared after him before turning around and punching the boy who had upset Julien. "You jerk! How dare you do something like that." he said, never been so angry. "All of you make me sick." he added before deciding to chase after Julien to make sure that he was okay and that he wouldn't do something stupid. He didn't know why he cared so much but he did.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:40 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien finally slowed down after running a few blocks his chest heaving. He groaned and rubbed his eyes forcing away any tears that threatened to over flow. I hate them, i hate them all. he thought to himself as he absent minded reached for his back pack which he then realized wasn't there. "damn it." he groaned as he reached his house and collapsed on the porch steps. That back pack had everything he needed in it from his house keys to his meds he has to take every day. But he couldn't bring himself to get up and go back there. The little creep was probubly going to his father now to tell him that he had threatened him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

Angel managed to grab both his and Julien's backpack on his way out the door. He ran until he found Julien sitting on his steps. "Julien!" he cried when he saw the other male. He walked up to him, ignoring the pain in his chest from running so hard. "Here." he said as he handed him his backpack. He then took a seat beside him. "You want to talk about it?" he asked, once he got his breath back.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:23 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien glanced up when he heard his name called and was ready to either run or fight. Though as he saw it was just Angel he relaxed and lowered his head again. he glanced up and saw his backpack being handed to him and a slight smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Thanks... again." he took it from his hand and rooted through it finding the key to his house. "Why dwell on something that is over?" he mumbled before he rose to his feet and unlocked his front door. "You can come in if you want." he said as he walked into his home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Angel returned the smile. "No problem. What are friends for?" he replied with a shrug. He blinked when he was asked to come in. "Sure. Why not." he added with a nod as he followed Julien into the house. He feel like going back home or school anyway. "You okay?" he asked quietly, assesing the boy before him.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien laughed halfheartedly and closed the door behind them. He moved away from the door and went to the kitchen, setting his bag down on the island. "I'm fine, why wouldn't i be?" he asked in an almost sarcastic tone. Part of him felt bad for what Angel had seen, he never wanted to show him that part of his personality. "I'm sorry... for snapping back there." he said slowly as if choosing his words carefully. Julien was afraid that Angel might fear him now and for some reason he didn't want that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Angel waved the apology away. "No worries. I understand." he replied with an understanding nod, patting Julien's back comfortingly. "And I got him back for doing that to you." he added with a smile, holding up his bruised hand as proof. Because Julien was worth it. Even if he didn't think so.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:20 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien frowned as he saw the other hand. it didnt bring him comfort that the other had hit the guy who did this to him. "you shouldn't of done that." he sighed as he got up and got some ice from the freezer for Angels hand. "things like this, they happen more frequently than you think. Though that was the first time they used...pictures." his voice seemed to choke up when he said that but it was gone in an instant.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Angel sighed before getting up in Julien's face. "Listen to me. I am fine. You need not worry about me." he replied, pokiing him in the chest with each sentence. Though it was enduring that someone actually cared about him. Sure his parents cared but apparently work is more important than thd well-being of thier son. "And stop beating yourself up. What happened, happened and there is nothing to be done about it." he added with a hand on the teen's chest.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:05 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien blinked in shock as the other got in his face and started speaking rather harshly. he opened his mouth to say something but stopped as he felt the others hand rest on his chest. "You baffle me Angel.. Most people cringe away from me because of what i did... Most people make assumptions and point fingers but you don't do that..." he put his hand over top the others and looked down at him with his intense blue eyes. "Why? Why risk your social status and according to others your life for someone you don't even know?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Angel blushed as his brown eyes stared into his blue ones. He felt his heart skip a beat when he felt Julien's hand on his. "I never really cared about status or what people think." he replied with a smile. "I don't know why. I...for some reason can't leave you alone..." he added before breaking eye contact with the other teen, his face a deep red at this point. He closed his eyes, waiting for Julien's response. He had no idea why he was acting like this. It scared and excited him at the same time.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien couldn't help but find this boy completely intriguing and the answer he gave him didn't really feel like an answer. "I see..." he mumbled as he took a step back and removed his hand from the others. his gaze fell on the others cheeks, taking in the light blush that stained them. He couldn't help but think about how cute the other was and it was making a blush for on his own cheeks. "uhm, i need to change I'm all sweaty from running." he mostly said this to get away from the other for a second because he was becoming flustered. He reached in his back and pulled out an extra pare of close, causing some of his stuff to fall out that he didn't really take notice to. "make yourself at home 'ill be back." he then disappeared into the bathroom across the hall.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Angel watched him go, feeling a little disappointed. He happened to look down and see a few photographs and other things that had fallen out of Julien's backpack. He bent down to pick them up and took a closer look at them. There were photos of the teen's parents and...of a crime scene. The hell? He took a closer look at the parents and wondered who that shadowy figure in the background. It was the same for the other photos. Something wasn't right about these pictures.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:19 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien took a deep breath and splashed some water on his face to help himself relax. calm down Julien. he thought to himself. After he recomposed himself he changed into his white t-shirt and pulled his black jacket over top it since he never went in short sleeves because of his scars. Once changed he pushed the bathroom door open and walked back into the kitchen, halting in his steps when he saw Angel looking at the photos that must of fallen out of his bags because he would never go through his bag... "find anything interesting?" he spoke up finally.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces