Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm

User Image

Dustin smiled though his body suddenly began to blink and become transparent. "don't just stop mid sentence, could i what? and make it quick i cant stay like this for much longer." it was becoming difficult for him to stay solid and the strain was obvious. Though he wnted to know what the other wanted him to do so he was trying his hardest to stay visible for as long as he could. But that wasnt the only reason he was trying so hard he also just wanted to spend as much time with Auguste as he could, he found this normal mundane interaction to be something he has been craving for so long.

Visualte
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:01 pm

User ImageAuguste blinked, looking at dustin curiously. "You know, you don't need to stay solid. So long I can hear you talking, do whatever..." It was a quiet response, but whatever. It was probably to keep his mum from yelling at him for coming in this early/late. He opened the door to his room, sighing quietly. "And later, could you please play the guitar?" He asked, though reluctantly. Why the hell was he so curious about this guy anyway? And why was he helping him? ...He really needed to get his mental health checked out.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:39 pm

User Image

Dustin smiled and decided to surprise the other like he had done to him earlier. Leaning in he pressed a soft kiss against the others cheek then disappeared to the human eye. "I'll play tomorrow, for now im gonna go, you need sleep, it's late." he whispered, his voice sort of echoing as he soundlessly and invisibly followed Auguste into his home. It was strange, being so free and not having to stay within the confines of that dreaded school.

Visualte
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 am

User ImageAuguste blinked, feeling his cheek absent-mindedly. He glanced in the direction he heard Dustin's voice come from before letting out a quiet sigh, pulling off the necklaces and setting them on the bedside table. He pulled his hair over his shoulder, starting to braid it. It would be a pain later to brush the tangles from his hair if he didn't do that, so it wtas easier to just pull it into a tight braid. Once finishing the braid, he picked up a pony-tail holder and fixed it so that his hair just came to his shoulders. It was almost a mystery how he didn't constantly have headaches. He fell onto the bed, letting out an exhausted sigh.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:03 pm

User Image

Dustin silently followed the other up to his room and took a seat on the edge of his bed. He looked around the room curiously, taking in the surroundings. Since the other couldn't see him anymore, he took this opportunity to really look at Auguste. His eyes scanned over this thin frame and too his perfect face. he was so attractive, and his long hair framed his face so perfectly. "goodnight Auguste." he muttered as he watched the other fall onto the bed, obviously exhausted.

Visualte
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 am

User ImageAuguste sat up, pulling his shirt off and tossing it in the laundry hamper across the room. He looked around, turning the laptop off that was on the floor. He just laid back on the bed, ignoring the fact that his tattoo was visible. Hell, he didn't care anymore. He figured Dustin would eventually catch the inking, so he found no point in hiding it. At least, not from him. "Yeah... G'night." He mumbled softly, starting to doze off.

Soshortomfgdon'tkillme.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:48 pm

User Image

Dustin shifted nervously when he saw the other take his shirt off. he quickly stood up and walked to the corner of the room, leaning against the wall. his eyes widened when he saw the tattoo on the others back. "no way..." he mumbled to himself as he moved forward and studied the intricate tattoo on the others back. Auguste was getting more and more attractive by the second. Shaking his head he sat on the floor and leaned his back against the wall. this has been one hell of a crazy day... he thought to himself.

Visualte

((dont worry about it, mine have been really short too x_X ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 pm

User ImageThe rest of the night, Auguste slept hardly what one would call a good night. He had nightmares for the few hours he had managed to sleep. What the nightmares were of, he didn't have a clue. The moment he woke up, all memory of them were gone however. He rolled over onto his side, scanning his room momentarily before sitting up, running a hand through his bangs to smooth them out. Looking to the bedside table, he picked up the two necklaces. but set his back down, looking over Dustin's necklace. It was simple, but the blood on it... Perhaps some of the only physical evidence that Dustin had existed at this point. He shook his head, slipping the necklace back on his neck and picked up a clean shirt, walking to the bathroom across the hall to brush his hair.

Carefully he undid the braid, running the brush through it to make sure there were no tangles. Once he finished, he just pulled it back into a high ponytail, which really hardly made any difference. It only ended above his arse that way. His mum had found the dog, assumingly she was already off to work. So he just walked to the kitchen, rummaging around for something to eat. Which ultimately was just a banana.

Suddenly length. Ack. But okay.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

User Image

Dustin tried to entertain himself throughout the night since he technically didn't have to sleep he soon found himself getting extremely bored. with a sigh he rose toh is feet and began to snoop around the others room. He made sure to not get too personal with his snooping, seeing as that would be extremely rude and after awhile of that he phased through the walls and tested how far away he could go from Auguste. after getting almost all the way outside he felt the invisible wall practically slap him in the face. "damn." he mumbled before turning and heading back to Auguste's room.

Once he was done snooping he laid down on the ground and closed his eyes.it seemed like hours until he noticed his new friend was finally waking up. Of course, he let Auguste go through his daily routines without bothering him. But once he was downstairs in the kitchen he decided to make himself visible. "morning sunshine." he said as he appeared on the kitchen counter next to Auguste. "sleep well?" he asked with a small smile.

Visualte
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 am

User ImageAuguste blinked at the sudden voice, not quiet all that awake. "Oh.. not that well." He mumbled out, tossing the finished banana into the trash and started on a cup of coffee. He didn't really care for the drink, but when he made it, it was about the equalivient of an energy drink with the amount of sugar. It took about five minutes to finish the beverage, and he sipped on it for a moment, sighing. It was sweet, and with time it'd get cold. Some reason it seemed sweeter when it was cold. Probably why he tossed it shortly after it got lukewarm. "Hope you didn't get too bored though, Dustin." He mumbled, jumping onto the counter and continued at the drink before sitting it down, watching the male curiously. He sighed, looking over the drink for a moment then shook his head. "Is there anything you want to do? Since the school won't be open again til Monday.. We've got two days to kill." He rubbed his chin for a moment, blinking. "I mean, it's up to you. I don't really care to be honest. It's fun to just be with you." The teen grinned happily, rubbing the back of his neck.

IFIXEDIT--
Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Visualte

you posted the same thing wink
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Wolf-Anima55
Visualte

you posted the same thing wink

.....COPY AND PASTE. OF ALL TIMES YOU CAN FAIL ******** IT I'M FIXING IT TOMORROW.
*flips all the things and storms off to bed*

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Visualte

aw *fixes all the things* it's ok have a good nights sleep smile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:49 pm

User Image

Dustin couldnt help but smile a little at the look of surprise that formed in the others eyes when he suddenly appeared. "I'm sorry." he said with a small smile when Auguste told him that he hadn't slept very well. Part of him felt like this was his fault. "Eh, I'm use to being bored. Kind of a consequence that comes with being unable to sleep." he chuckled and shook his head a little. "nothing really comes to mind, maybe you can show me what kids our.. well your age do now a days." he suggested with a slight smile. "i noticed getting tattoo's was one of them." he chuckled and winked at Auguste playfully. Of course he wasn't judging the other since he himself had a couple tattoo's that his parents had not approved of when he got them.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm

User Image"Hm?" Auguste blinked, looking to his side where a majority of the tattoo was, but just pouted in reply. "That's just me... I don't know about the others. I try not to look." He chuckled, taking a final sip on the coffee before draining the cup and rinsing it out with water. He could actually wash it later. He set the cup down, getting back up and looked around, picking up his jacket. "Uh... I think most of it is doing drugs, drinking, and stripping. Smoking too... I don't know, I dislike a majority of that stuff." He waved his hand around aimlessly, putting the garment on. When he finished he just wrapped his arms around the ghost's waist, smiling playfully. "I really do want to see your reaction to 'twerking' though. This should be an interesting day.." His smile widened, slightly amused at the thought alone. If push came to shove he could at least pull up something related up on his laptop.

Wolf-Anima55
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces