Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 am

๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan removed the blanket from his face and just kept glaring at Rory. He wasn't that upset about it, but now it was because he made Toby upset with him. He rolled his eyes at the two before Toby finally sat down. Tristan grabbed one of the pillows at threw it at Rory's head. Sometimes the guy didn't seem to know when to keep his mouth shut. Tristan didn't either sometimes, but he at least knew better. Xavier could hear Rory yelling and Toby shouting from the kitchen. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen once he finished eating. He looked at the three and raised an eyebrow at Tristan. "Are you seriously that cold?" he asked and the boy nodded. "Ice," he said before he got up to go pick out a horror movie after he grabbed the remote. Xavier shook his head, but smiled at Toby before he sat down on the couch. He wasn't going to try to move Toby at all like he might have; he also looked pretty upset, so Xavier didn't want to make him any angrier. Once Toby and Tristan decided on a movie, everyone was told to get comfortable.

xxThe movie was a surprisingly good one. Tristan hadn't seen it before, but it scared him pretty well. He used the blanket to cover his eyes whenever he got scared by something and he'd sometimes yelp a bit as well, but it was mostly from jump scares. Xavier on the other hand didn't seemed very bothered by the movie. There were a couple good parts that scared him causing him to jump a bit, but that was it. The movie was pretty long and had about an hour left before it was finished. Tristan finally realized something and looked over at Rory. "We have to clean later," he said a bit disappointed, but they were the ones that made the mess with the silly string and if they didn't Toby would probably glare at them until they did.

LilRinn
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 am

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory didn't even notice how Tristan had been glaring. He was too focused on making Toby stay with them. His attention was forced to Tristan after a second though. Tristan threw a pillow that slammed into his Rory's face. He shook his head to get hair out of his face then nodded. โ€œDeserved...โ€ He said calmly. He tossed that pillow down to Toby for him to use. Which Toby did. Rory then sighed. He looked over at Tristan and Xavier when they started to say something about being cold. You know.. Due to Rory's werewolf factor, he never got affected by cold temperature. Unless it was below freezing and snowing a lot. Even then he could handle it. If you found Rory's skin to be really cold it meant to things, 1) he was deathly sick or 2) he was just touching something cold.. After a moment or so, Rory watched Toby and Tristan pick out a movie. Toby just seemed to have that โ€œWhateverโ€ reaction about picking though. Rory didn't help his mood at all. Sitting with them and being distracted by being mad at Rory was far better than letting him curling a corner and trying to die though.. It was to Rory at least. That's why he was being annoying. Partly anyways. Rory loved to get on people's nerves.

After the movie was on, Toby ended up finding his way to sit with the others on the couch. He sat far from Rory though. Which ended him up on the other side of Xavier. He glared over at Rory for at least a minuet before watching the movie. Sometimes Toby would like to beat the day lights out of Rory and Toby wasn't by any means a person that act on violence. Unless it was through music were he had to think a bit violently to get the music that rough feel. That was it though. While they all watched the movie, Toby had the pillow hugged to himself and his chin was rested on it. It was honestly hard to get scared by the movie when you were too busy trying not to burst out into tears. There was an hour left of the movie and Tristan said something about cleaning. Rory smiled, โ€œYeah, Tristan. Good job.โ€ Rory teased. When he looked over at Toby, he could see a few obvious tears shine in the TV light. Had he be crying the whole time? Toby jumped up from the couch and let his pillow fall to the floor. โ€œO-or I'll just do it.โ€ Toby said then left without giving anyone time to reply. He was headed to a closet just down the hall where mops were. The floors had a bunch of coloring and needed to be moped anyways.. Plus, Toby saw this as a chance to get away from the others. He was tired of crying in front of everyone and making himself look like a weakling. He had plenty of reason to need to cry though. Rory sighed and watched Toby leave. He tried to help Toby didn't he? Wasn't much he could really do. "If you don't want him to I'd stop him. I don't want to bother him anymore." Rory said as he looked over at Tristan to see what he was going to do about this.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan was going to stop Toby, but he had left the room before he could get a word in. He sighed and shot Rory yet another glare before he got out of the blanket to go after Toby. He followed the boy down the hallway and to the closet before he was finally able to catch up to him. Tristan grabbed the boy by the arm and spun him around only to greet Toby with a hug that Tristan was pretty sure he needed. "If you want to be alone just say so, but at least allow one of us to be there for you," Tristan said as he kept his arms wrapped around his friend in a hug. Xavier just wasted as Tristan left then looked at Rory with a shrug. He'd say to blame Shane for how sad Toby was, but Rory already knew that.

xx

LilRinn
Sorry this was so short. I'm having a case of writers block and I'm also leaving in a couple hours. I'll be back much later today, but I'll try to check in if I'm able to.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:26 am

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory raised a curious brow when Tristan glared at him. 'What did I do this time?' Rory asked himself in thought. Rory didn't really do anything wrong. To Toby at least. He didn't know why he was getting glared at. Maybe he was just stupid? Rory just shrugged it off. He looked over at Xavier that shrugged at him. Rory sent a glare as a response. He still didn't like Xavier. A threatening dog like growl escaped from deep inside of himself before he looked away from him. That question came up again in his head. Did Xavier actually know what Rory was? Rory sure as hell couldn't tell what Xavier was. While the other two were gone, Rory thought he'd ask. โ€œSo what's up with your black eye then? I know you're odd because you obviously know what I am.โ€ Rory asked almost irritably.

Toby was just in front of the closet and about to open the door to get out cleaning supplies. He was going to clean until everything was sparkling AND squeaking. It was just one of many things Toby did when he was really upset. When his hand was reached up and almost touching the door knob, he felt someone's hand grip onto his arm. He almost panicked thinking Shane had gotten into the house. He soon saw it was just Tristan pulling him into a hug though. He seemed to have been able to do a good job from totally bursting into tears but, when Tristan pulled him into that hug and started talking Toby couldn't hold it back anymore. โ€œI'm... Sorry Tristan..โ€ Toby said as he hugged his friend back. Toby kept thinking back to earlier when Tristan had told him about Shane. He wish he would have listened to Tristan. He always seemed to regret it when he didn't. โ€œI should have listened to you..โ€ Toby said sadly. He didn't pull away from the hug though.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Thanks for letting me know. It's alright by the way. We all have those moments.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:56 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier raised his eyebrows and smirked at Rory. "Down, wolf, I'm not that big of a threat. I'm pretty sure Bandit knows what you are too; gonna glare at the dog?" Xavier asked as he leaned back and crossed his arms. "I'm not sure, I was born like this. It's rare, but some people have two different colored eyes and one of mine just happens to be black. This is natural too," Xavier said as he pointed at the black streak through his hair. "I'm not completely human obviously if I could smell a werewolf when I walked into this house the other day. Well, you're not a full werewolf are you? You're a mix breed like I am, but you aren't half human," he said as he gave half away of what he was. Xavier didn't technically know the other half of what he was since his parents refused to speak of it. Xavier smiled a bit and laughed. "You know if you were to tell Tristan what you were he'd be pretty ecstatic; he likes all this mythical creature and fictional stuff even though we aren't really fiction," Xavier teased. Rory might not be happy about it, but Xavier was enjoying this. He wasn't a threat to anyone especially with Tristan around.

xx"It's not your fault, Toby," Tristan said as he rubbed Toby's back to calm him down. "I don't blame you; I would have done the same thing." Tristan didn't have a boyfriend anymore; he did year ago, but they split up. It didn't change the fact that he probably would have reacted the same way. "Everything's going to be fine, now, okay? Things will get better; they always do," Tristan said in a happy tone as he tried to ignore whatever negative comments followed in his mind to what he said like, "but things always get better before they get worse." Right now Toby didn't need any of that and Tristan wasn't going to allow it even if he was pretty pessimistic himself.

LilRinn
I'll reply up until I have to get ready to leave. If I'm not able to reply before I leave I'll just shoot you a PM. And in all truth I'm still trying to figure out what Xavier is supposed to me...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:08 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory glared harshly at Xavier. โ€œDown, wolf..โ€ Rory growled at that command. โ€œI'm not a damn pet.โ€ Rory argued. He didn't know exactly if he felt like Xavier was a threat, but he didn't find Xavier as a friendly either. Rory wasn't sure what to think. The explanation about the black eye only made him more curious about whatever Xavier was. Rory could smell that the guy wasn't human. He just couldn't tell what else was mixed in his blood. Xavier was a mix breed. That be enough knowledge for Rory for now. Rory rubbed the back of his head in thought. He used to be a pure bread elemental being.. Thing. That was oddly born by to humans. Rory was a random, literal accident. โ€œEhh... I used to be just an elemental thing of sorts.. Whatever it's called.โ€ Rory explained. He then let his hand fall back into his lap. Telling Tristan what he was? There was no way in hell that'd happen. If Xavier said something and Tristan really did find it all exciting and not scarey then fine. Rory wouldn't care. However if Tristan tried to kill Rory or something, Rory would be pissed. โ€œUh, yeah no. No one is to know about this you understand?โ€ Rory said almost demanding. โ€œLast time someone found out what I was... I ended up killing someone. Besides, this kind of information would make it to Toby and that kid really would be terrified.โ€ Rory explained. It was obvious he didn't want anyone outside of Xavier knowing. He had kept this hidden for so long. He shook his head and crossed his arms irritably. โ€œWhy would he get all ecstatic anyways? Being like this is a curse.โ€ Rory muttered.

Toby took a few calming breaths, also trying to calm himself down. He knew deep down that it wasn't his fault. Its just everything kept screaming at him and telling him he screwed up somewhere to deserve every bit of what he got. Would Tristan have done the same thing? Toby sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. When Tristan said everything would good get better, Toby could only listen to that and quietly say, โ€œFor how long though?โ€ and went quietly. Toby knew things got better but honestly Toby didn't see the point in things getting better. It seemed that he'd get lifted up into a happier state of living only for someone, or something to knock him down even harder. It sucked. Toby wanted to try to not think like that, but it was hard. Toby hugged onto Tristan a little tighter and opened his eyes. โ€œThanks Tristan..โ€ Toby said just before he reluctantly pulled from the hug. โ€œI do want to help clean this mess though.โ€ Toby said as he lifted his hand up to wipe tears from his face.

Kassumi6
Okay. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:49 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier raised an eyebrow, "Elementist? Elementalist? Ask Tristan, he's got a bunch of books on that stuff," he said with a shrug. A smirk crossed Xavier's face again as he chuckled at Rory's reply to telling Tristan what Rory really was. He wouldn't tell anyone; he wasn't that kind of person. He might tease Rory about it a bit, but he'd never tell someone unless they found out through his teasings. He sighed when Rory mentioned how Toby would react. "It would be the same way for us both," he said with a heavy sigh. They couldn't tell either of the two unless they somehow found out and if they found out there were a number of ways things could go. Xavier scoffed and shook his head. "You should see his bedroom at home; it's decorated with some various Halloween stuff. It's not too much; it's just a nice amount to give it a nice touch, but he has a room for storage and most of it's for Halloween. He sets up a haunted house every years. I'm kind of worried about what goes through that boy's head sometimes," Xavier shuddered a bit as he remembered how scary the haunted house had been the year before. "Curse to us; fascinating to Tristan."

xxTristan blinked at Toby's question. He had no response to it, which was probably bad. He just hugged his friends a bit tighter. "I'm not sure," he mumbled as he looked off to the side at a wall then back at Toby. When he moved away, Tristan let go and nodded. "I'll help then; I could force Rory to help us, but I think he and Xavier need some time to actually get used to each other," Tristan smiled a bit. "Especially if Xavier's going to be traveling around with your band." Tristan was hoping Toby would get used to Xavier within the couple weeks they were together until the deal Tristan and Xavier had was done. He at least hoped they'd become good friends and they seemed to be getting along pretty well. Rory on the other hand didn't seem to like Xavier one bit. Tristan grabbed some cleaning supplies then smiled at Toby as he waited for the boy.

LilRinn
My replies might be a bit slow. I'm finishing up some homework, but I'm taking breaks between everything.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:03 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory was a bit interested in Tristan now. The guy seemed pretty into all that supernatural stuff and darker side of life.. It was cool. Still though, it kind of disturbed Rory. Knowing that Tristan was into that, and probably studied a lot of supernatural things bothered him. It made Rory have this gut feeling that Tristan would some how find out by little signs once in awhile. I mean, if you were a huge fan of supernaturals and knew a lot, it would become easy after awhile to at least suspect someone was inhuman.. Then again, most humans were totally dumb when it came to this. Beings like Rory didn't even exist, remember? Rory again rolled his eyes. What was fascinating is how a lot of humans wish to be like Rory or Xavier, but when they actually met someone like them, they'd freak out and run for the hills. It was ridiculous. Maybe, Tristan would react differently? It'd be nice to know others that he didn't have to hide from.. There was really no telling how Tristan would react though and Rory didn't want to take a chance. โ€œYeah.... Right...โ€ Rory muttered. โ€œWhat's the big deal with Halloween anyways?โ€ Rory smiled a bit and shook his head. Maybe Halloween would have seemed cooler to him if he was human. Otherwise, Rory lived Halloween everyday.

Toby had muttered, โ€œExactlyโ€ quietly after Tristan said that he wasn't sure. No one was sure. Anyways, time to get distracted with cleaning. โ€œYeah. Those two HAVE to get used to each other if Xavier is going to be going around with us.โ€ Toby replied. Toby believe it or not, was actually starting to like the idea of Xavier being his bodyguard.. Lord knew Toby needed it.. Look at what happened earlier today. Lord only knew what Shane would have done if Xavier wasn't there to get Shane back. The only reason Shane didn't do anything further was because Xavier was there. Toby was sure of it.. Toby sighed then grabbed some cleaning supplies too. A sudden thought came to mind now. All that stuff that they got came from the storage room. How bad of a mess was it going to be in there? Toby glared up at Tristan with the on eye that wasn't covered by hair. โ€œAm I going to be afraid to go in my storage room?โ€ Toby asked. He felt like he knew the answer to that question though.

Kassumi6
Okay. c:

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shrugged, "Ask him." Xavier and Tristan had only known each other for about a year, but they weren't around each other a lot of the time; maybe it was better to say that they've known each other for around half a year in total. Xavier didn't understand it all that much and no one really explained it other than saying Tristan was just into that stuff. Xavier figured it was the one night a year any human could get away with being whatever they wanted to be without being judged and guessed that was the reason. Xavier's eyes flickered from the ceiling back to Rory as something came to mind. "You have to go into hiding on full moons right? How are you going to explain that to him? It probably isn't hard with Toby since he doesn't seem too into all that, but Tristan isn't stupid. You're going to have to come up with a lie and sell it pretty damn well; if he doesn't believe you and tries to follow you I'll distract him or something," Xavier half warned Rory. There had been times when Xavier was afraid that Tristan had caught onto what he was, but thankfully he hadn't as far as Xavier was concerned. "And no Twilight moments. God, please, none of those; I know you're not a vampires, but if anything happens with you two like it had between that whiny girl and that stoic vampire when it came to her saying what he was, I am going to kick both your *sses," Xavier said as he put his hands to his face and groaned at the thought. He had seen the first movie with a couple friends for fun, but they all ended up leaving halfway through because they just couldn't take it anymore.

xxTristan smiled at at Toby and laughed slightly. He was glad to see that Toby seemed to be interested in keeping Xavier around. Tristan knew that Xavier could do his job well, so there would be no worries when it came to Toby's safety. Tristan blinked at the question and had to think about it. "Well...I think the floor and a couple of boxes got a paint job because we used the spray and not the silly string. Other than that we will need to put a couple fans in the room and open the door and the window if there's one to air it out; it smelled toxic in there," he said as he rubbed the back of his head and offered Toby a sorry, but guilty smile. "There's silly string in the gym and down the hall from the gym." They gym wouldn't be hard to clean since the floors weren't carpet, but the hallway might be a bit harder to clean.

LilRinn
Yep, this is late because I started school today and I had to finish up my summer homework yesterday...yay...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory glared at Xavier for just a moment before loosening his expression. How was he going to explain disappearances on the full moon? Tristan was more knowledgeable about supernaturals than most humans appearance... Rory never had to cover himself up like this around a human before. You don't suppose the usual, โ€œI just had stuff to doโ€ lie would have worked on Tristan do you? Probably not. Rory would just have to be more careful is all. Yeah. Just be more careful. Rory rubbed the back of his head and sighed. โ€œUm well... I guess I don't know.โ€ Rory said then glared again. If Tristan followed Rory on a full moon, that man was just begging for a death wish. Rory shook his head. โ€œNo no.. I can't even hang around Tristan enough for him to suspect anything. If he followed me on a full moon lord only knows what would happen. I can't control myself. He could easily be killed.โ€ Rory said. Part of why Rory was single all the time was because he couldn't get close to anyone like that. They would find out, they would get scared or just too fascinated by him maybe try to follow him around. Then the thought came to mind. โ€œOr worse.. I'd change him.โ€ Rory muttered. That thought disgusted Rory more than killing someone. Cursing someone with this life instead just seemed torturous.

What about Twilight moments? Geese. Rory rolled his eyes and sighed. โ€œFor real though? I should make that happen just to piss you off.โ€ Rory said jokingly and smirked. โ€œI'll even record it for you.โ€ Rory added. Xavier would kick their *sses? Pfft. Rory shook his head. Rory honestly didn't think that Xavier would be able to do it if Rory actually put his strength into action. That wasn't really likely though. Rory hated to use ANY supernatural abilities that he had. There were a few instances he couldn't control it though. Like if he laughed too hard, he'd make the lights in a building flicker on and off till he got himself in order. He needed to work on it. He almost felt like making all the lights in the house go off.. It freaked Toby out. Rory had a sudden evil grin on his face as he leaned back into the recliner chair. โ€œYou afraid of the dark?โ€ Rory asked curiously.

Toby got rid of the glare on his face and nodded. It didn't sound like too much of a mess was made. Thankfully. That silly string was going to be annoying to clean off the carpet though. Toby was certainly not taking care of that. No way. โ€œAlright then... I'm not cleaning that stuff from the carpet.โ€ Toby said as he started to walk down to the storage room now. Still Toby was curious as of why this whole war started. Honestly, Rory was known to be a bit of a trouble maker. Rory never really started too much with strangers though. So it was weird. โ€œWho started it though, I'm curious. I wouldn't have expected this from you two..โ€ Toby said. Well, he would have from Rory. Toby figured that if it was Tristan Rory went to pester that this huge war wouldn't have happened. Eh, ether way Toby didn't really care. Once they got to the storage room, Toby was cringing from the awful smell when he opened the storage room door. โ€œWhoa.โ€ Toby muttered. Tristan was not kidding about it smelling toxic in hear. Geese. Toby placed the cleaning supplies he collected by the door and started to search around for some fans to place about the room. This felt almost as bad as sitting on the tour bus after one of the guys took their horrible smelly, shoes off.

Speaking of tours Toby and the band still needed to pick out the next places to go to for their next tour. Did Tristan want to come along too? โ€œHey Tris. Do you want to come along on the next tour? Maybe even pick out a place to show at?โ€ Toby asked as he grabbed a fan. He went over to a window and opened it up. The fan he had was just big enough to place into the window to help air the room out. Perhaps Toby was going to hide that hair spray better.. Along with that silly string.. Toby shook his head in thought while he reached over and plugged the fan in.

Kassumi6
Yay! It's understandable. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier rolled his eyes at the comment, but smirked a bit. "That would mean you'd either have to get Tristan to not laugh while filming or hide the camera and play him; although, messing with the boys emotions wouldn't be too wise," he explained. "Don't get me wrong, Tris is a good actor, but with that lovey dovey sh*t the guy throws a giggle fit." Xavier had seen it in action while at a dance studio. Tristan and someone else were attempting some romance scene to lead into a dance. He started to laugh either because he found it funny, he felt awkward, or both. They were only goofing around, so it was no big deal. "He won't if I distract him with something: movies, video games, Toby, music, phone calls, the internet," Xavier said as he listed off a couple things. They boy got distracted easily enough and was also very easily entertained, so they'd both be safe from an unwanted follower.

xxThe male glared at Rory with his heterochromia iridum eyes. "It's still light out and you'll scare Toby. They're trying to clean too, which you should be helping with," Xavier pointed out. "The real question is how well can you deal with other people in the dark," Xavier smirked as he tapped just under his eye. This was to refer to Rory's eyes; both he and Tristan noticed the odd coloring and how they seemed to have a slight glow to them. Xavier had a theory that Rory's eyes would seem to glow if it were dark out and he wasn't sure how well the blonde liked that. After all it did point out and emphasis how different he was even if no one seemed to question it. "And if you wanted a good excuse to leave on a full moon just ask for a ride home; Tristan still has to check on his dog and everyone would understand you wanting to go home after being on tour," Xavier shrugged and tilted his head back to stare at the ceiling.

xxTristan laughed at Toby, "I'll clean it since that one was my fault. Um, Rory did actually. I was in the gym and he just came up behind me. I didn't want to get mad at him since I think I scared him a couple nights ago, so I just...yeah. It was fun though." Tristan followed behind Toby to the storage room and watched the boy open the door. "I warned you," Tristan said as his hand covered his mouth. "I wouldn't suggest lighting any candles or using anything scented; the mix of this and whatever else won't smell any better," he said as he walked into the room and looked around. He flicked the light on to add to the light that came through the window that was slowly going away due to the setting sun. There was some paint on the floor and some paint on a couple boxes. "How strong do you think the stain remover will have to be?" Tristan asked as he looked at what they both had grabbed. His head raised to look at the boy who was plugging the fan in. "Really? Sure, I'd love to. If you want I can bring my tour bus if we're staying in the country and just driving to some places. That way we can kind of split things up a bit and have room. I'd have to clean it out. Any ideas were you guys are going? I'm sure I can hook you up with some places in the U.K., Australia, Asia, and whatnot. I got friends all over," Tristan smiled. It wasn't because most of his friends traveled or anything, but because Tristan originally started off on Youtube, moved to England for a year, met Toby on a visit back home, ended up being able to travel around with Youtube, and met people through it, music, and various dancing things. He got around pretty decently; although, no one can really mistake the boy for a social butterfly because on many occasions he's said that he hates people, but not his friends.

LilRinn
Okay, good xD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory smiled. Playing Tristan? Sounded like fun but uh, Rory had seen Tristan pretty mad already and didn't really want to see Tristan mad at him. It was bad enough when Tristan's anger wasn't directed at Rory. Eh whatever though. Rory didn't care. Much. Rory was shocked Xavier was willing to distract Tristan at all. Rory couldn't say he'd do the same for Xavier. Unless he was being forced to of coarse. He didn't tend to care about the well being of others all too much. Not even himself anymore. He could care less what would happen to himself. The only reason he cared about not killing Tristan or anyone for that matter is because he was shocked that he managed to hide the fact he's killed someone before. No way he'd be able to keep doing it.. That seemed heartless but, Rory couldn't seem to grow attached anymore. Which was weird for a dog. Most seemed to attach to someone easily as long as that someone showed them love.

Ehh, anyways. Rory shrugged about the gesture to his eyes. Right. They did glow in the dark. For twp reasons, first being he was a werewolf the second reason being he was an elemental being. So, this combination gave you brightly lit up golden eyes in the dark. Fun right? โ€œI usually pass it off as custom made contacts to make me look freaky.โ€ Rory replied. Oddly enough, some people said that Rory's eyes were pretty in the dark. Rory just said they were awful. As far as the cleaning went, Rory knew he probably should have been helping. He just didn't feel like doing it. Or pissing Toby off anymore. Even though it was funny to see that boy get pissed off. Rory sighed. As much as he wanted to make all the lights go out, he felt like it may have been pushing for Tristan to ask a lot of questions about his eyes or whatever. God forbid Tristan asked Rory to take the fake contacts out for proof. No way he'd lie his way out of that one. โ€œI suppose you're right.โ€ Rory replied. Rory never did like to be at his own house though.. It got lonely. He had no pets or family to visit or even too many friends to visit either. Rory looked off to the side to where the hall was. It sounded like someone was falling all over the place down there an knocking things over. Rory shrugged it off though. Oh well.

Toby blinked, Tristan scared Rory.. Rory never got scared. Ever. Toby shooed the thought away. Tristan was scarey when he was mad. Toby had only seen it like once though. Unfortunately, nothing in this case would make the room smell better until it was all aired out. Good thing Tristan pointed that out. Toby probably would have tried something that would make it worse. After Toby plugged the fan in, he just kind of stood in place for a moment, looking over at Tristan as he spoke. Did they get coloring in his carpet? Toby had a glare the whole time Tristan spoke. Yeah he listened to everything Tristan said, and they were actually thinking of staying withing the country this time. Instead of flying all over. They needed a break from that. However, Toby focused on that one question that Tristan asked about the stain remover. โ€œUh, we were thinking of staying within the country this time.โ€ Toby answered then had a long pause of him just glaring at Tristan. โ€œDid you guys get that spray in my carpets?โ€ Toby asked. The boy had the look of, โ€œI am going to kill youโ€ on his face. If there was one thing Toby hated, it was his carpets getting stained and dirty looking. Hell, someone had spilled whine on his carpet that wouldn't come out. Toby had the all the carpeting done. Not just for that room too.

You know, Toby felt like going out to the store now instead. Maybe pick up groceries to cook dinner for everyone? Not that he was hungry though. โ€œYou know.. I may get Rory to help.. I feel like cooking for everyone instead.โ€ Toby said as he went to plug another fan in. โ€œUnless you'd rather not have Rory around you.. I know he can be annoying.โ€ Toby admitted. Honestly, Toby and Rory fought and bitched at each other like two siblings. It was bad at times. What would Toby go get for everyone though? Not everyone was huge on his strict health kick. That he was actually ignoring for some time now. Most he in the last week and a half was that little bit of salad Xavier fed to him last night. Xavier had carried him to the kitchen, made noises and quite literally spoon fed Toby.. Toby suddenly turned red and tripped over the fan's wire. Oh god. Toby landed onto a huge bag of packing peanuts sending a bunch flying. They were in his lap, his hair, all over the floor. Real flustered and red faced, Toby picked himself up in embarrassment and avoided looking at Tristan while he plucked some of the packing peanuts from his hair. โ€œU-uh... I.. I n-need to go to the store..โ€ Toby stuttered out and hung his head as he headed for the door.

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded when Rory said he was right. He figured he had a good enough point. Tristan would be curious and would go off to see if the power went out in the neighborhood if Rory made it so the lights or the power didn't work. He probably wouldn't ask Rory too many questions, but that was because the guy liked power outages at night as long at the weather was permitting. "Could always ask to spend the night at his house too if it gets too late. I think he goes to bed earlier when he's home," Xavier shrugged since he couldn't really remember. "His yards goes into a forest though." He thought he'd at least be nice to the blonde since they'd eventually either have to get along or at least get to the point where each others presents doesn't annoy them. It was better that than end up fighting each other every other day. Xavier heard someone or something fall and he stood up. He had to go check it out to make sure Toby was okay.

xxTristan nodded, "That sounds good; I can get some use out of that tour bus then." He heard the tone of Toby's voice and knew the boy wasn't very happy. "Yes, now stop glaring at me. You'll put holes in my head," he said playfully. An eyebrow raised when Toby said he wanted to go to the store and cook a meal for everyone instead. Tristan wasn't horribly picky, but he had his moments when certain things. "Hm, you could try something like spaghetti," he suggested then smiled at his friend. "It's fine; I don't mind him actually. I've rarely gotten to actually talk to him when I have been around him, so it's fine. You'll just have to--" Tristan was cut off when Toby fell over. His head snapped around to look at the boy and an eyebrow raised when he say a little shade of red on the boy's cheeks, but he couldn't be sure since Toby wouldn't face him.

xx"What happened?" Xavier asked as he got to the room, but instantly moved back into the hallway. He wasn't about to state the obvious fact that it smelled since the two were already in the room. "Toby tripped over something. Go with him to the store," Tristan said as he smiled at Toby then left the room. Xavier looked over at the boy with an eyebrow raised. "Are you okay?" he asked as the boy stood outside in the hallway with him now.

xxTristan walked down the hallway and into the living room where Tristan was sitting, but Tristan had walked down the hallway that came out behind the boy. He walked over to Rory and wrapped his arms loosely around his neck and looked at the tv. This wasn't something uncommon for Tristan to do to people as long as he knew them. "Oh, I liked her," he muttered as a girl in the movie was killed off. The movie had been playing the whole time and was finally drawing near the end. "C'mon, goldy, you have to help me clean. Toby and Xavier are going to the store; Toby will be making dinner for us tonight...even if he won't be eating it," Tristan muttered the last part of the sentence before he took his arms away from Rory. "Let's get the room cleaned first so we don't have to deal with the smell later. I'll see if I can find anything to cover our faces with so we aren't breathing the fumes in constantly." Tristan said before he walked off again while saying, "I'll meet you at the storage room in a minute or two."

LilRinn
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:38 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory raised an eye brow curiously. Spend the night at Tristan's? He hardly new the guy all that much.. Wouldn't that be weird? Well, if Tristan ever offered then Rory supposed he'd agree. Not like he liked his own house anyways. Tristan's yard led out into a forest? Ohh.. That sounded like something this wolf would love. Rory didn't get out into wild life often but, it was something his inner wolf craved. Rory watched Xavier get up to go check things out. Mean while, Rory stayed on the recliner and watched the movie. With no one in the room anymore, Rory started to feel a bit weird. So he called Bandit over and moved to the couch so the dog had room to sit with him. Rory often times thought he should get a dog but, he'd never have time for it. Then cats were out of the question. Every cat Rory was around would scream at him until he left. It was because of the werewolf factor no doubt.

Toby shook his head to get all the little pieces of packing peanuts out of his hair. As best he could anyways. Spaghetti would be what Toby made then. Maybe get garlic bread too. Sounded pretty good actually. Toby covered his face with his hands and sighed. He didn't understand why he got so embarrassed or flustered so easily. It was ridiculous. Maybe Rory was right call him a little girl. Toby mumble a jumbled mess of words. โ€œO-okay.. Spaghetti.โ€ Toby let his hands fall to his sides. While he took note that Tristan was fine with Rory, he noticed that Xavier came down to check on what happened. Had Toby's fall been that loud? Toby blushed even harder and tried not to looked at anyone. He felt embarrassed.. Toby didn't mind that Xavier would be tagging along but, was Xavier always going to be following Toby around? That made another question come up about if Xavier would practically be living here while being Toby's bodyguard.. He didn't ask right now. He just wanted to get away from that situation.

Once outside of the room, Toby was greeted by a question. He started to blush again and shook his head. โ€œY-yeah! I-I'm fine..โ€ Toby said quickly before he headed to the front door to toss his shoes on. Gah. Did Xavier want to drive again? Toby didn't care. After lacing his shoes, he reached a hand up to the key rack and pulled his car keys off before opening the front door to leave. Toby stopped himself though, forgetting he needed to wait for Xavier. Toby had zoned out and started rushing himself about to leave. He didn't realize that's what he was doing though.

Rory saw Toby walk down the hall. The boy looked like he had just walked out into public half naked or something. Rory and Bandit had their eyes fixed on the hall Toby passed through, Rory ended up going back to the movie though. He was enjoying this one very much. Just before a girl was about to be slaughtered, Rory jumped in his seat. Arms came down and around his neck, in a kind of hug Rory guessed.. Again Tristan was making that soft doggy side of Rory want to come out. Only this time Rory had this odd erg to cuddle up to Tristan like a pup. Rory's cheeks very lightly turned pink as he shoved that thought away. Rory wasn't a tame animal dammit! Rory mentally smacked himself. He nodded, โ€œYeah, she was one of the few good characters..โ€ Rory commented to shift his mind away. The movie was almost over anyways, so Rory supposed he wouldn't mind helping clean up the mess. The mess that was caused by his ridiculousness anyways.

Once Tristan was moved away, Rory reluctantly got up from the couch. โ€œAlright.โ€ He replied. Rory thought about Toby for a moment. That kid seriously needed to eat. Even if he have to be force fed by Rory. Toby had a handful of good meals over the tour. Which wasn't enough to sustain someone for a long time. He'd end up in the hospital. Rory sighed then headed down to the storage room. He had to force Bandit to stay though. That dog didn't want to seem to leave him alone. Not entirely because the dog liked him either. Bandit felt like Rory was a threat in all honesty and didn't like him because of that. Once in the storage room, Rory coughed roughly and hurried out. Yeah, he'd need something to cover his face first. Sensitive smell and fumy rooms weren't a match made in heaven.

Kassumi6
So where do they all live? Rory and Toby were supposed to be located in the U.K. I don't really mind too much though.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:09 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded with an eyebrow raised. He could see that Toby was blushing a bit, but wasn't about to question it. Maybe it was from having tripped. He followed after Toby and got his shoes on. Toby had gotten his shoes on and grabbed the keys before Xavier and he was about to leave before he stopped. Xavier would have said something. Xavier would probably end up taking breaks away from Toby and living in the same house would be up for debate. It didn't matter one way or another to Xavier; his pay didn't change if he was around 24/7; all he had to do was make sure Toby was safe. He also didn't mind driving; although, he usually preferred to drive. It usually lead him and Tristan into a little spat. Tristan didn't care one way or another if someone else drove as long as he was comfortable with it. He had been in the same car as Xavier and they had gotten into an accident, so Xavier didn't get to drive Tristan's car. Once in the car, Xavier sat in the passenger seat and waited for Toby.

xxAfter looking around, Tristan found a box of white masks. They were the simple white masks people wore while painting or cleaning if they were allergic to dust like Tristan was. There was no filter and they were pretty plane, but useful since they covered the mouth and nose. He grabbed two masks and headed down the hallway. It took him a minute or so to get to the storage room. He handed one of the masks to Rory and put the other one on. "After this you can clean the mess you made in the gym." Although it wasn't visible, Tristan as a smirk on his face that was fairly obvious due to how his eyes crinkled slightly in the corners. He walked into the storage room and got out the strongest stain remover there was. After they got it down on every single spot they could find they had to wait for about an hour before they could take it off. Tristan walked out of the room and pulled the mask down around his neck. "You clean the gym; I'll clean the hallway," he said before he left down the hallway with a small bucket of cleaning supplies. Once he got to the hallway it took him fifteen minutes to completely remove the silly string and whatever was left behind on the carpet.

LilRinn
Maybe England since Tristan did move there and those two are located in the U.K. I'm not sure where either of them are from since you never said anything about it xD Tristan will be American and Xavier probably is as well, but moved around so much that no one's completely certain. Think of him as having some kind of accent with a hint of a variety of different one's and whenever he talks it's something different, just for fun xD
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff