Silent Cries -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 pm
Chris sat next to him and crossed his legs. "Yes, of course, I wouldn't just get your hopes up." he chuckled. "all the time that is." He pulled up his laptop by habit and started sending emails to tell people he's taking a small break. He saw some work he was working on last night but only the corner of it he quickly got rid of it and blushed slightly hoping Jason hadn't seen it, even though it was only a corner and you couldn't see anything but sweaty legs tangled together. he didn't look at him otherwise it would've given him away that he had secrets of his own, which was drawing unmentionable things between characters, though they were never for himself rather people who pay him twice as much to do them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 pm
Meokii

Jason instinctively leaned into Chris when he sat next to him and grabbed the TV remote. "Good." He was hoping that having Chris here he would be able to get a good nights sleep free of nightmares. He glanced over at the laptop screen just in time to see him closing something he must of been working on previously. He only got a brief glimpse of what it had been but he had his suspicions. He never brought up his suspicions because he felt like Chris was ashamed of it and he would be embarrassed or maybe even angry. The idea of his friend drawing that kind of stuff never bothered Jason at all. "I hope your clients won't be mad that your taking a break" he said through a small yawn. His eyes began to drop close and his head kept bobbing up and down before it came to rest on Chris' shoulder. Then in the matter of just a couple minutes Jason was out cold. It was obvious that he hadn't been sleeping well and was pretty tired since he hardly ever fell asleep before his nighttime ritual of washing his face, changing into his Pj'S and brushing his teeth.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:01 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris looked over feeling the pressure on his shoulder, surprised at the action he slightly smiled thinking how adorable it was. He brushed over a bang that was in his face and moved his arm to put it over Chris and let him rest on him more comfortably. "God, you tease me as if you had catnip." He just thought abut what Jason was supposedly going through and hoped for the best, he wished him luck though he didn't think it would do any good. He closed his eyes and relaxed himself. He thought about tomorrow and how he was going to tease jaz throughout the whole car ride to stay entertained for 3 hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:05 pm
Meokii

When jaz felt Chris shift he snuggled in closer to him gripping his shirt in his hand like it was his pillow. Though not long after he fell asleep small whimpers could be heard from him and his eyes were moving rapidly under his closed lids. Already he was beginning to have a nightmare of what s professor had in store for him. Every now and then Jason was prone to talking in his sleep though it usually only happened when he felt a great deal of stress or was really upset over something. So when he began to mumble in his sleep it wasn't a huge surprise. "No-please" he groaned softly his voice sounding pathetic and pleading.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm
Chris opened his eyes and looked at him. "Jaz? Jaz!" he shook him a little, worried. He contemplated just letting him go through and see if he could squeeze more information out of him, but he wouldn't do that, he couldn't. "Hey..." he said softly trying not to freak out to much, it was only a dream after all, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 am
Meokii

Jason whimpered softly as the other touched him like it physically hurt him since in his dream it was coming out as Mr.Osborns hands not Chris'. When he heard someone pulling him out of his dream he was thankful and a few tears trickled down his cheeks as his eyes opened. he slowly became aware of where he was and who had woken him; he choked on a soft cry. "D-did I wake you?" He whispered. Of course it had been Chris who saved him from the nightmare... It was always Chris who saved him in the end. His body was trembling slightly but it was subsiding faster than it would have if he was alone.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 am
Wolf-Anima55

Chris wiped the tears with his thumbs and kissed his forehead. "No, you didn't wake me." He pulled out a clothe from inside his shirt pocket that was normally used for wet boards, but he never use it. giving it to him as a handkerchief. "You were clearly not having a good sleep, ad starting to talk, so I woke you up." he said looking down at him now sitting up and his body faced towards him. He never realized how badly this bothered Jason, he imagined it being much less bothersome but to have almost a night terror about it? Part of him was in doubt, though the loving part of him came out first. He opened up his arms slightly asking if he would like a hug, or to be held. Not something Christopher normally does, he usually just hugs, but to ask was strange. He never had to be this comforting before, he felt as though he 'had' to take care of him. It was his second job, a job he doesn't mind doing at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 am
Meokii

Jason smiled weekly, still groggy with sleep as his friend wiped away his tears on his cheeks. "That's good" he mumbled as he looked around trying his best to avoid eye contact with Chris. This was getting ridiculous, he couldn't even keep a secret to spare his friend from having to worry about him. With a soft sigh he practically fell into his best friend arm. "It was just a nightmare. A stupid one at that." He said, trying to make it seem less thanit actually was. "But uhm..what did I say? Just curious." He asked as he rested his head on Chris' chest. Some people would find this weird for two guy friends but jaz didn't see a problem with how they acted with one another.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:02 am
Wolf-Anima55

Chris just cuddled with him on the couch, hoping it would help him sleep a little at least. "No please; that's all you said." he stated looking down at his head though all he could see is hair, his eyes were halfway closed and he couldn't close them all the ay. He had to watch over him, there was no way he was going to fall asleep when Jaz most needed him. He wanted to pry at him some more, ask him what his dream was about, but after that performance he thought it would be better to leave that be. "are you feeling better?" he asked instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:04 pm
Meokii

Jason didnt want to go to sleep now because he didnt want to risk speaking in his sleep again. "oh.." he was very glad that he hadnt said anything to rise suspicion on what was really going on. "yeah, much better. It was just a dream nothing to worry about." he looked up at Chris and smiled to reassure him that he was fine now. "I..." he sighed and hugged the other tightly "thank you. your the best friend anyone could ever ask for." he closed his eyes tightly and held onto Christopher like if he let go he would be taken from him. Mr.Osborn can take away my pride, my self-worth and all that, but he cant take chris away from me...i wont let him.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:39 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris hugged back, not as tight those but very snugly. "You're a good friend to me as well, Jaz." he spoke quietly. He kept his mind off other things sense he was *ahem* easy to please (if you catch my drift) to have that accident would be futile and ruin everything. Not to mention Chris would have to think of some excuse, he was good at lying, but he was never able to keep them up for long. He rubbed Jason's back as he looked out the window where it started to become dusk. "Will you be fine sleeping on your own?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "I could read you a bedtime story." he chuckled slightly, he usually teased Jaz but most of the time kept his comments t himself in fear of offending him. He didn't mean it in a mean way, but rather just a fatherly 'I will be ther for you' way... just a teasing tone to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 pm
Meokii

Jaz didn't feel like a good friend though, someyimes he felt like he was the one who always needed the protecting almost like a charity case. He yawned softly but faught the urge to fall asleep but instead tried to pretend to begin to drift off. He knew that Chris wasn't going to go to sleep until he did. A small chuckle escaped his lips and he stuck his tongue out at the other. "I don't need a bed time story and I will be fine." He rose to his feet and stretched his arms over his head. "We better get some last minute sleep before we head out. Not that we have to rush to get out of here." He shrugged his shoulders and headed towards his room. "Like usual you can share my bed with me or take the couch. Your choice" he said to Chris before he walked into his room and fell into his bed face down.  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces