Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Immortal Love (1x1 with Dawn Landers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:05 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: --
With:--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A F L O W E R C A N B L O S S O M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
Amy snuggled her blanket over her and Re. She sat up covering her body. She began to put on underwear and laid back on the bed. "I love you Re," she whispered kissing her cheek. She was happy with the day. Amy began to think about her lancer form. She wondered that if when she changed, Re would no longer love her. Her lancer form and her normal form were two different people. What if Re hated her other half?

, B U T C A N Y O U H A N D L E M E ?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 am

B E I N G A M O N S T E R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

With: Amy
OCC: Im starting to feel like king pervert Grudge, so I time skipped this post.

Re felt Amy shrugged her hair and heard Amy say I love you. " I love you to baby." Re smooched Amy's lips. She loved Amy really, Re blushed for a while hugged Amy. She put her garments back on and snuggled Amy for a long time and went home for the day.
I S H E L L W H E N Y O U R T H I S I N S I D E

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Check Re's pictures, she is hiding the arts behind them.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:39 am
Grudge
(IPad)

The next day Grudge saw Amy on the street alone and shouted like a complete perverted idiot gathering everyone's attention. He ran at Amy with kissy lips so pervert, near by women screamed pervert at the top of their lungs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:43 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy's eyes flashed red when Grudge came to her. She swung at him landing a hit across his face. "I'm sorry but being a pervert is dirty," she said crossing her arms. "How did you find me?"

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm
Grudge and his awaken form Happy Cutiepie

(Mage and healer)

User Image

Grudge looked up at Amy after she punched him. "Forgive me !' He would later do it again and his partner would later punch him again. "I smelled cuteness in the air and sniffed you out, I can smell estrogen a mile away." Suddenly a nearby woman squealed and then punched Grudge into a stop sign. "You pervert, you weirdos be spying on me from the trees." The woman soon walked away. Grudge fell down and crawled up to Amy's shoe in pain literally. "I don't get this treatment when I'm Happy Cutiepie from you, why is that Amy?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite song

My most favorite song 3nodding

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-
This is my last post for today, tell me is something wrong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy sighed at his question. "Because Happy is cute and not a perv. I like to be around her and she makes people want to be around her while you on the other hand make people want to hit you. Faith completely hates you so you should hope that I never change while you are in this form or you might taste my kanata for a couple days... but I could never do that to Happy Cutiepie," she explained in detail. She refused to look at the disgusting boy at her feet. "Stand up... you look like an idiot," she growled. Amy covered her mouth. She didn't sound like her normal shy quiet self. She sounded like Faith.

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:26 pm
Grudge and his awaken form Happy Cutiepie

(Mage and healer)

User Image

Grudge frowned and then stood up after being called a idiot by Amy. Suddenly other dudes around the school spotted Grudge and slowly swarmed him ignoring Amy. Grudge slowly sweated looking at all sixty strong armed ugly dudes surrounding him very upset. Suddenly like thunder,Grudge got the hell out of there and dragged Amy into the middle of his mess. A while later the dudes missed Grudge and Amy headed towards the tracks in the opposite direction. Behind a corner Happy huffed and puffed grasping her love wand against her breasts. "Stupid Grudge I hate couches, they pain so much owe." Suddenly Happy sung my little pony using her wand as a microphone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite song

My most favorite song 3nodding

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-
This is my last post for today, tell me is something wrong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:49 pm
Dawn Landers
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy sighed at his question. "Because Happy is cute and not a perv. I like to be around her and she makes people want to be around her while you on the other hand make people want to hit you. Faith completely hates you so you should hope that I never change while you are in this form or you might taste my kanata for a couple days... but I could never do that to Happy Cutiepie," she explained in detail. She refused to look at the disgusting boy at her feet. "Stand up... you look like an idiot," she growled. Amy covered her mouth. She didn't sound like her normal shy quiet self. She sounded like Faith.

User Image

Need help? I understand.

Yeh kinda  

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:00 pm
Eclipse time (click picture)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:21 pm

AWAKEN FORM RE ROSES
User Image

Re was in lancer form later that night and the power was out. Re was was with Hime at the old geisha watching the crimson sky and the normal stayed frozen in time. Suddenly Hime looked at Re being very calm Re. " How on earth can you not be bothered by all this? Those demons kill and the freaky music at best is horror, plus the horror music is coming from everywhere in the sky." Suddenly Re yawned. "It does not bother me for fear is weakness upon danger. I am the one doing the haunting around here, it make it easier and aggressive to slaughter my demons in the most evil way possible." Hime watched Re smirk freakishly. Suddenly Re ran off with no fear but absolute violent action to hurt them demons and stay alive.

Mean while at the geisha house, the headmistress walked outside carrying her tea in her bed robe. "This eclipse time had haunted me since my childhood and my great grandmothers time to, the boss demons are the worst ones." Somehow headmistress broadcasted her speech into Amy's head somewhere at the school.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:21 am

A M Y_H A R P E R
(Eclipse Form)

User Image

Amy stood now in her Lancer form. "Come on Happy," she spoke with a hint of darkness. In her head, she could hear the head mistress's voice and smirked. "Fear is nothing to me," she said sprouting her wings. Amy scooped Happy into her arms and flew into the sky to find demons to kill. Her grip on Happy was strong like she was giving her a bear hug around her stomach from behind. "In this form you know to call me Faith. In the other you need to know to call me Amy," Amy reassured Happy. Her dark wings sliced the sky as she flew in the air. At an instant, Amy landed in the middle of a street leaving a crater in its place. She slid down her goggles and looked around. After tucking in her wings, she grabbed Happy's hand and began to walk. Her bare feet felt nothing on the rocks and pebbles that were scattered on the streets. Amy looked for prey.

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas