Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 pm
Meokii

Stefan watched as the other went under water, wishing the chain wasn't on his ankle so he could take this opportunity to try and get free. When Danarius came back up and requested that he brushed his hair he was reluctant not wanting to even touch him. "ok..." he mumbled as he began to work on the knots in the others hair, actually preferring this since the other was facing away from him now. It took awhile since Stefan didn't want to pull the others hair and get yelled at but he did finally manage to get all the tangles out. "ok...is that good?" he asked as he dropped his hands back into the water. he wanted to dunk under the water to clean off his hair but wasn't about to do that with the other in the bath with him, so he would get as clean as he could without exposing himself anymore than he already was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:14 pm
Wolf-Anima55

When Stefen was done he calmly moved away and nodded, He sat there, giving Stefen a few extra minute to actually be cleaned, his eyes closed. He actually looked relaxed and calm. He breathed in a rhythmic pattern, his chest flares up then down then up then down, almost as if he was asleep. However every sudden movement made, caused his ear to twitch so it was obvious he was still awake. When he felt Stefen was clean enough he got out and demons walked over drying him off, another demon just threw Stefens towel at him to dry himself off, then they robed Danarius. He walked out into the main tailor shop and there was his clothes and the demons put it on stefen the moment he walked out, the under layer fitting perfectly and exactly as it was described. Then they threw the other layer over that one like drapes and it matched the rest of the world they were in, black red... One of the demon ripped a hole so his wings would fit and then stitched a zipper to it that way he could actually get it back off with little trouble. Danarius walked on now that he had gotten what he felt was needed and walked all the way back to his room.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:01 pm
Meokii

when stefan saw that the others eyes were closed he took that chance to dunk under the water and wash his hair clean. he pretends to be so cruel... yet he is kind to me... he is truly confusing. he thought to himself as he finished washing his body and watched the demon closely. Once he was clean he scrambled out of the bathtub after the other, using his wings to cover himself, now that he actually had the strength to do so. When the towel was tossed to him he caught it mid air and began to pat himself dry. Now that he was clean, the cuts and bruises the other inflicted on his body were even more prominent against his pale skin. It was also obvious that he wasn't a scrawny angel, he was well built and had prominent muscles in his abs and back, of course he wasn't as big as Danarius but he was built like a warrior. once he was dry he used the towel to cover himself and tucked his wings against his back. He followed the other back into the tailor shop and examined the clothes he was to wear, they were actually rather nice.. He fidgeted uncomfortably as the other dressed him. "thank you." he said as he followed the other back to his room, curious on what they were going to do next but scared to ask. This was the best he felt since he got to this place, he was clean, fed and actually rather comfortable and warm in his new clothes, though the under layer was a bit to tight but he wasn't about to complain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 pm
Wolf-Anima55

When they got to the room Danarius looked around, pausing and thinking... "hmmm.. I don't want you dirtying my bed, or blankets...." he looked at the floor. "Thats comfortable enough right there." He looked at Stefen. "there is your bed." he took off his boots and patted the ground with his bare feet. "I refuse to let you free until you prove undying loyalty to me... that wont be for a while." he stated simply "Until then you will stay by my side." he liked him, he was a pet that no one else could own, one that that clearly stated it was his, he liked the control he had over such an expensive and high quality pet. A prince none the less, one of their enemy... it was a signal of power, and to him, justice.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:40 pm
Meokii

Stefan wasn't about to argue with the other about where he was sleeping since anywhere was better than that dungeon. "Alright. That is fine." he shrugged his shoulders and looked around the room nervously. There was no way he would give his undying loyalty to this man.. He was a prince of heaven, he would never be a demons 'pet'. "I hope you know that taking me was a mistake.... unlike you, my people like and care for me and they wont sit idly by with me down here.. They will try and get me back..." He said softly as he stared at the ground completely aware that what he said would most likely anger Danarius but he wanted to make it clear that he did not belong to him. That he would one day escape and there was no way he could keep him here forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius sat on his bed, and yanked the chain towards him pulling Stefen until he was in arms reach, his cold hands gripped his wrists hard. "You think I haven't thought of that?" he pulled him down closer getting in his face. The longer they wait the harder its going to be to take you, they may as well continued their attack when I first took you. Now as my people wait around for yours to come... I am prepared." he gave a sly smile, that of which he had bigger plans, and intentions that didn't show up, he had several plans. "not only that but day by day, humans lose their faith in your guys, that power of greed and sin tainting their hearts..." he started clawing at his chest. "it just makes more and more soldiers for me..." he stated licking his lips as if he were getting hungry. He looked up with cold eyes. "And if that bothers you so much why don;t I just beat you now? Before they can touch you, I will kill you in an instant, if I cannot have you.... then you will not get out alive." he warned, and he meant it. Though... there was a part of him that thought about the death of Stefen that knew he would regret, but he buried that deep, trying not to think about it, suppressing the feelings.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:23 pm
Meokii

Stefan suppressed a gasp as he was yanked forward, wincing a little as the collar dug into his neck. He clenched his jaw as he listened to the other speak, making sure to not interrupt him despite the fact he wanted to yell and scream at him. When he felt the demons claws on his chest, he winced but kept his head held high trying to act like it didn't hurt. why does he need me here with him so badly? why doesnt he just kill me? he thought to himself as the other warned him that if he couldn't have him he would kill him. "The humans are stronger than you think." he hissed through clenched teeth. "sure some of them succumb to sin but there are ones out there that keep faithful and refuse to allow your kind to taint who they are." he grabbed the others wrist and pushed his hand away from his chest. "i will never be yours. You may keep me locked up here but i will never belong to you. So yes, just kill me now. Don't wait for my people to come, just do it now. It will save both our sides a lot of trouble." he moved closer to the other, then got to his knee's like a man would if he was expecting to be executed. His bright purple eyes looked up into the demons unwaveringly showing how serious he was. Stefan knew that his people would come after him, and he cared to much to allow them to come here and sacrifice themselves for him. So, since there was no way for him to contact them, he would have to die. Every angel would be able to feel it, they would know he was gone and that was a sacrifice Stefan was willing to make for his peoples safety. And if this didn't work he would have to find a way to send them a message to not come, to keep defending heaven and keep protecting the humans from sin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm
Wolf-Anima55

The more and more the angel talked, the more angry Danarius got finally Stefen was on his knees... he wanted to sure, but he wouldn't... or couldn't? Danarius desperately went through his mind to find an excuse, then he started wondering why he needed one. He stood up and grabbed Stefen pressing him to the wall getting in his face and pressing their bodies together. "No. I'm not gonna kill you, I want your people to suffer, as I explained before... I want to feel their strain..." he grabbed Stefens wrist pinning him to the wall making sure he wasn't able to get away and bit his bottom lip, then closed his eyes and kissed him deeply, his cheeks flushing with warmth and his tongue snaking inside. He wasn't sure why he was happy to do this, whether he could feel the pain or not. He moaned slightly as he tilted his head slightly to the side, his knee going up and rubbing against Stefens thigh. why am I doing this? Why can't I get a grip of reality and stop? danarius control yourself, it's easy, choke him, stab him, beat him to a bloody pulp, destroy him, anything! and no matter what he did he couldn't bring himself to break this kiss that he had started.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm
Meokii

Stefan could see the anger in the others eyes, but also something else and that little glimmer of something he did not recognize told the angel that he wasn't going to kill him. So already he tried to figure out another way he could warn his people, the only thing he could think of was making a insane deal with Danarius. When he was pressed against the wall, the angels eyes widened in shock, he had been prepared for anger, for a beating but this.. this he was not prepared for. "No..." he gasped as his wrists were pinned and he was unable to wiggle free. "please do-" but it was to late he felt the others lips on his own, then his tongue invading his mouth. "mm!" he struggled against the other but it was really no use, he was smaller and definitely not as strong as the other. His heart began to pound against his chest when he felt Danariu's knee rubbing against his thigh. The most sickening thing to him wasn't that this was happening to him but.. he was actually kind of enjoying the feeling. Also he couldn't hold back the connection and he knew the other would be able to feel the fact that some part of him was enjoying this. So he did his best to hide that feeling by thinking of the loneliness and pain he had inside him, he even resorted to showing the other his anger. what is wrong with me? why.. no this needs to stop. he needs to stop. This is wrong, two men kissing.. two people kissing that are unmarried, and he is a demon! A few tears managed to slip through his closed eyes but he then got an idea, that he knew would not end well for him but he needed this to stop. So he bit down on the others tongue..hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius wasn't sure about anything anymore, though all the pain and suffering he went through even his anger was shared with the angel then... his humanity... his love and compassion that was buried deep down, until it was all gone when the other bit his tongue and he got pissed and took it out then grabbed the chain that held then together and pressed it hard against Stefens neck, choking him and then kissed him again and again, then he dropped the chain and actually let the Angel loose and threw him onto his bed harshly as if trying to hurt him, then he got on top and bit down at his collar bone, making it bleed then licking up the blood and then went at his neck, leaving love marks, his hands caressed the angels stomach slightly, clawing very lightly to where it almost tickled, his hand was shaking, everything was shaking and his heart sank and felt like it would pop any second, and part of him wanted it to, the other part never want this to end.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Meokii

Stefan could feel Danarius' humanity and that...shocked him. he knew it was there he just wished he could reach it, get him to see what he was doing was wrong. As the chain was pressed against his neck his entire body tensed up and he tried to break free, panic rising in him as he couldn't breath and the demon kept kissing him despite his feeble attempt to get him to stop. When he was thrown onto the bed he tried to scramble away but it was too late, the other was on top of him, his weight making it impossible for Stefan to get free. he cried out weekly when he felt the other bite his collar bone, drawing blood. "Oh please.. please stop." he gasped as the other began to kiss his neck and caress him. His smaller body was quivering from this feeling he was not use to, this was the first time he ever experienced anything like this. "Danarius, you can't. " he whispered breathlessly, his face turning bright red and goosebumps forming on his pale skin. He couldn't help but react the way his body was made to and that made him feel sick, it was like he had no control of himself. "this is wrong..." he tried to wiggle out of the others grasp, but he was slowly losing his will to escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius listened to his pleas and he did nothing in fact it only made him want to do this more, he kissed him gently again his knees crawling back up his inner thigh and pressed against his crotch. He moaned slightly in his ear. "You want to see a side of me... well you have it now." he whispered. He continued to suck on his neck and then lined his jaw line with soft kisses and then met up to his face, not kissing him, not anything but just looking down with his red eyes, which looked much more relaxed and gentle. His hand rubbed against his stomach and slowly crawled up his under shirt, again clawing lightly at his stomach, feeling it twitch. "I have given you my kindness, I have given you what you ask for... and now I give you company and you refuse it all and smart mouth me." he sounded slightly broken hearted as he talked, his voice cracking slightly by the end.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Meokii

Stefan closed his eyes as he was kissed again and he felt the others knee moving up his inner thigh. When he felt the other press against his crotch a soft moan escaped his lips, a foreign sound to the angels ears. But he knew that it wasn't a sound he should be making so as the other began to suck on his neck and up his jawline he held back making that sound again. After it stopped he was confused so he slowly opened his eyes and was met with the demons gaze but it was different, it didn't hold any hatred or anger but this time it was gentle..and a little sad. "I am truly thankful for your kindness...for feeding and washing me. But this is sin...i can not...i..." something about the others tone, the way he looked at him, made refusing his company seem wrong. The feel of the others cold hand on his warm skin was distracting him as well and making it hard for him to speak. "i just...can't.." it almost sounded as if he wanted to but his morals and purity wouldn't allow him, of course he would deny that if the other pointed it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:37 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius again just looked at him, blinked slowly and then closed his eyes and gently kissed him again, then his gentle clawing got harder and he stopped completely his hand then grabbing his shirt and tearing it opened to make it easier to get at him, as he knee pressed slightly harder, he continued to kiss him, begging practically for him to kiss back. Then he started getting more frustrated and angry, a scowl formed on his face and he stopped completely moving, his clawing, kissing and pressing all paused and he stayed in that position his lips barely brushing Stefens as he breathed heavily, almost in a pant. He was internally arguing himself, and on the occasion he'd twitch slightly as if he were in pain, but he didn't want to stop, but then again he did, he wanted to destroy Stefen, he wanted to throw him out the window after ripping off his wings and feed him to the dog below... but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He teared up, trying not to let them fall or even come out of his eyes as he winced again. He got off the angel completely falling to the floor and taking the chain off his ankle. "Go." he commanded, looking downwards as he growled through his teeth refusing to look at him. "Just... leave me alone." at this point he was tired of the confusion, tired of the pain and the fact his heart was hurting. He wanted to be alone, he didn't want to be around Stefen anymore, he figured if he had the chance to leave than he would be more willing to hunt and kill again....  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:51 pm
Meokii

A few tears slipped from Stefans eyes as for a split second he had thought the other was going to let him go but then he started to kiss him again, ripping his shirt off. Something was different this time, it was as if Danarius had become desperate in some way and was taking it out on him. he was sure that this was going to end well, that the demon was going to take away something the angel could never get back but then it all stopped. The clawing, the kissing, everything just stopped as if time itself had been paused. he laid there, waiting for something to happen... anything and then Danarius moved off of him. After a moment stefan slowly sat up looking down at the demon who looked like he was in so much pain... I'm so confused... When the chain was taken off the others ankle stefan slowly stood on his shaking legs and moved towards the door. He glanced back at the other waiting for him to grab him and tell him this was all an act but that didn't happen instead he was told to leave him alone. "o-ok..." he quickly left the room, but instead of taking this chance to run off and find a way out.. he sat down in the hallway right outside of Danarius's door. what am i doing? this man just violated me.. he has beaten me and threatened my life yet... i feel so bad for him... I don't hate him. I want to forgive him... to hold him. why do i feel like this? he thought to himself as he brought his knee's to his chest and rested his head on top of them. His wings wrapped around himself protectively and he closed his eyes. i know there is good inside him.. that's why.. and i know i can reach it i just have to stick by him...help him..  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff