Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 am

User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

"No, it's okay. Come on in." Yuu waved him on in, walking to the kitchen and stirred the soup quietly. A russian blue kitten tumbled down the stairs, wanting to see who was coming in. The small kitten mewled at Seiji before looking around, going over to the couch.

Yuu raised his head to look at the cat, picking up a couple of bowls and a couple small loaves of bread to go with the soup. "..Do you want anything to drink? I have sweet tea..." He looked to the fridge for a moment, then offered a light smile to the doctor, trying to show proof he was alright.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual/Single

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : My home
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ : Neutral
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ~~

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sighs softly as he closed the door behind him and leaned against it, his eyes following the kitten as it walked away before they turned to its owner. The atmosphere just felt awkward now.

"Oh, t-that's fine." Looking away the doctor to continued to remind himself that they have both made it clear what relationship they were going to have. Yuu has him in the friend zone and he has made it clear that he was only interested in him as a patient. So then why was it so hard to keep himself under control?

Thoughts: I don't think this is a good idea...I really don't trust myself.
Feeling a little bit: Depressed

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:54 pm

User Image

Yuu raised an eyebrow at him, curious, but let go of the subject. Perhaps it wouldn't really matter anyway if he didn't invite him over anymore. He seemed uneasy.. Shaking his head and fixing a quick bowl for the other. When he finished, he just simply set the bowl and cup down on the table before fixing his own. Though, rather than sitting at the table with him he retreated to the living room, sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table. Perhaps not the best for when around company, but he hadn't put thought into that.

"It's on the kitchen table, help yourself." He nodded a bit as the kitten climbed onto his own shoulder and eventually head. The boy giggled in response, nudging the cat away lightly..

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji takes a deep breath before walking over to the table and grabbing the bowl on one hand and the tea in the other. He decided that he no longer wanted things to be awkward and would try to lighten the mood even though he felt extremely depressed. After sitting across from Yuu, he slips off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves with a charming smile that he had to force on his face.

"So, tell me a little about yourself, I only know the basic information from your files."

Thoughts: Act happy...
Feeling a little bit: Depressed

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:22 pm

User Image

Yuu had a small spoonful of soup in his mouth when the doctor came over. He held the object in his mouth for a moment, watching the pink-haired man with a tilted head. That smile.. It almost didn't look proper on him. Something about it was off... Maybe it was just him being paranoid. Yeah, probably. "About myself...?" He finally mumbled out, trying to think. "I don't know what I could say. Most of it's depressing or depression..." He shrugged lightly, finding nothing possibly interesting in his life. Held back a couple of years and neglected by his family. "My ex, um, said he could probably chip into getting me a new car but..." He shrugged, nibbling at the bread.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Sighing softly, Seiji shakes his head as before resting a hand on his cheek, his eyes turning to his soup before returning to the other. He wondered how it tasted, and was tempted to try it in that moment, but he wanted to keep the conversation going with the other more.

"I mean your likes and dislikes dear." Finally taking the spoon, the doctor sipped on the soup before his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed. Licking his lips, the doctor took another bite and closed his eyes as he savored the taste. "Its delicious."

Thoughts: Yummy!
Feeling a little bit: Amazed

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:42 am

User Image

Yuu pouted, nibbling at the bread quietly before setting it down with a small huff. Likes and dislikes? ....Wait did he just use the word 'dear'? Maybe he was just hearing things. But what did he like and dislike? "Ah.. I suppose I like cooking.. Animals for one. Though I don't really care for college work." He sighed deeply at the thought, the kitten clambering onto his shoulder and head. "..The thing on my head at the moment is Kae." He huffed, looking up to Seiji and giggled seeing his blush. What else did he like? He didn't care for most fast-food places, mainly McDonald's. "I guess something I hate would be the feeling of blood. It feels like... wet sand to me." He sighed deeply, taking Kae and sat the boy on the floor before continuing to eat, occasionally ripping part of the bread and dipping it into the soup. "And it's potato soup with cheese and bacon...."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Amused

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji listened as the other spoke, happily eating the soup as he kept his eyes on him to show he was listening. So the boy had likes and dislikes after all.

"Well, at least I know you aren't missing a meal. Your cooking is amazing Yuu." Seiji blushes as he looked to the side with a sigh. "I can't cook for crap."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:04 pm

User Image

Yuu blinked, looking to himself curiously. Did he look underweight? He was thin, but certainly not anorexic. He rubbed his eyes, grinning at the doctor playfully. "Then, how about getting a boyfriend that can cook, yeah?" He asked innocently, amused with how he looked. In his opinion, Seiji looked absolutely adorable with the blush. "Thank you though, I'm glad someone likes my cooking." He grinned, poking at the soup with the spoon for a moment before starting to eat himself.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sighs before chuckling in response to the other's comment. He had to remember that he was to act maturely and carefully so that it did not make things awkward again between the two of them.

"Well, I already have someone I like." Seiji blushes as he looked to the side with a sigh again. "But they just want to be friends so it isn't going to work out." Shaking his head, Seiji smiles as he took another bite, waiting until he swallowed to speak. "Your cooking is so good that I may charge you for meals instead of money for your check-ups. It'll be a lot healthier than me ordering take-out or pizza all the time."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:32 pm

User Image

Yuu tilted his head a bit, but couldn't help but giggle at him. He twisted the spoon around in his hand, poking at the doctor's forehead with the handle. "You keep doing that makes you look really cute," He stated matter-of-factly, as though it was obvious before sitting back down, biting on his bread once again. He listened in silence, swallowing what was in his mouth quick enough to stick his tongue out at the last statement. "I hate fast food, quite honestly... It just tastes... y'ech." He shook his head at the thought alone, scratching his nose. "Simply disgusting."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:06 am

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Blushing again, Seiji takes a bite of the food. Jeez! Why was he acting like such a love-struck teenager right now?! Every little thing that Yuu said or did seemed to make the man blush. Shaking his head again, the doctor was in the process of calming himself when the boy spoke again causing for his head to tilt to the side.

"You don't like pizza? But...its so yummy!"

Thoughts: What?!
Feeling a little bit: Surprised

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:23 am

User Image

Yuu snorted softly at his words, surprised and amused that he used the term 'yummy.' "Pizza is alright... I just prefer making it rather than buying it from somewhere." He shrugged innocently, eating the soup happily. "It just seems overly greasy when bought from somewhere..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, humming lightly to himself.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji pursed his lips as he stared at the soup a moment, pondering on something before he smiled radiantly.

"I would certainly like to taste your pizza..."

Thoughts: Would it taste good?
Feeling a little bit: Curious

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 am

User Image

Yuu tilted his head slightly, shrugging a bit with a smile. He watched him quietly, grinning at the smile on the man's face. "Well since I'm apparently coming down to the office this weekend, I can bring some if you want?" The boy shrugged, looking to the kitten who was pawing it's way into the man's jacket.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)