Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Drake smiled a bit and looked at his Neko. "I can't tell you then that's ruining my point. I want you to figure it out on your own." He said and let the fire disappear. "Do you want to check out the rest of this place." He asked trying to distract him from asking

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling pouts but brightens almost immediately. "Yes! Let's explore!" He says, getting all excited and worked up. He climbs off of Drake and tugs at his arm, his body poised to go in some random direction- in truth he was a little lost and didn't know where he would be headed if he went in that direction, but he wanted to explore. Isn't getting lost part of exploring?

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Drake felt the slight smile tug his lips again. It's hard to smile if you've never smiled before. Drake looked at his Neko and he couldn't help it. The feelings he gets with this little thing makes him so happy. He's never felt this way before it's all new to him. The vampire avian fallows his Neko. He watched as his Neko got a cut. Instantly he caught the smell of the blood and he covered his mouth and nose not trusting himself with letting go of it. His mind goes to wanting to carefree to closed because of the simple thing.

butterfingercrunch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling mews in shock and and pain, the feeling of being cut new and unwelcome. He licks the blood off, but more blood comes out to replace what he had removed. He turns to Drake. "What do I do?" He asks, looking panicked and scared. He trembles as he feels the pain sting and bite at the wound.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm

The blood smelled heavenly. The vampire in him wanted to drink all of the blood in the person beside him but he didn't want that so he was resisting. His fangs extended to make it look like a vampire. "Come on Neko let's get you inside so we can clean you up. I can't touch the blood. I'll tell you what to do but I can't touch it." He said still keeping his nose plugged. He lead the way back to the house and grabbed a first aid kit. He got a bandaid and cleaning stuff and put it on the sink in the downstairs bathroom.

butterfingercrunch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 am

Kait Kimishi
ooc: wound placement and stuff weren't specified, so i'm taking liberties.
Sterling nods and follows the man, sucking on the wounded hand as he walks. He waits for the directions and follows them carefully, not wanting to hurt himself more.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 am

Drake took his Neko to the bathroom and had all the stuff out. "Okay take the alcohol. And put it over your wound. It'll clean your wound so it won't be infected. When you finished with that put this band aid on." He said. He held out the band aid and watched his Neko.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: I thought you would want to pick where it ended up)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:31 am

Kait Kimishi
ooc: ah ok yeah then it's all good.

Sterling obediently applies the alcohol to his cut, hissing as it stings, his eyes watering, then puts the band aid on. "That's it?" He asks.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:58 am

Drake still staid back. "Now wash your hands. Go lightly over the bandaid it is waterproof but if you rub too much onto it you will rub it off." He said. He could still smell the blood on his Neko's hands. "I can't touch you if you have blood on your hands." He said his fangs were out. He couldn't put them back to normal unless he doesn't smell any blood outside of someone's body. He could smell people's blood even if it's inside their body but once there is a cut he can't retract his fangs until they cover it and wash it off of their hands.

butterfingercrunch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling washes his hands carefully, making sure he doesn't rub the band aid off, and lets the water remove the remaining blood. "Why can't you?" He asks, curious even when hurt.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Drake looked at his kitten wash his hands. He smiled when he didn't smell the blood anymore. He felt his fangs go back into his mouth before he uncovered his nose and mouth. "Do you really want to know why." He asked his cat before walking out of the room into the living room.

butterfingercrunch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling follows him into the living room, still curious. "Yes! I do!" He says, then after a moment of silence adds, "But only if you can tell me?"

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Drake looked at his pet and sighed slightly sitting on the couch. "I'm a creature of the night. I'm a vampire and avian. I'm both creatures and I live forever and survive on blood." He said. He hoped his kitty wouldn't freak out.

butterfingercrunch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Kait Kimishi
"Does that mean you're not allowed to touch people?" He asks, climbing on the couch next to him.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Drake felt his lips twitch at the cuteness of his little Neko. He walked over to his Neko and pulled him into a hug. "I can touch you but it's hard to control myself if you cut yourself. Once you cut yourself and I smell the blood it's hard on me." He said and smiled lightly. He brought the Neko so he was arms length away from him. "The substance that's in you sustains me but I have other ways of getting blood so I won't bite you." He told his pet.

butterfingercrunch
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas