PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane looked at his friend and shrugged. "choose whatever movie or game you want. I don't care I'll do what ever. I suck at video games just an FYI. I'll watch whatever movie you choose." he said. He hummed and closed his eyes waiting for him to choose. "so are you for sure you want to stay the night. I would think you would have a party. I wouldn't think you'd want to spend the whole night with me" he said. He hummed and closed his eyes.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:29 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

Abel opened up the cabinet, and thankfully nothing ended up falling on him, he started looking through it, there was a lot of stuff in here "I always get invited, I'll just be having some angry texts later on, but they'll get over it. I'm not up to going to a party tonight any ways, I feel like I'll just end up being sick" Abel told him "Your company is so much more inviting than a bunch of people that don't even like and or know me" Abel picked up one of the DVDs before asking "Do you like horror movies?"
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at his friend watching as his friend was cautious of opening the closet. He shock his head amused. What would fall on his friend he kept everything in order and nothing is able to fall. He just thought it was interesting. "I don't get how you even deal with people. People annoy me. They think they can just do whatever they want and they don't care about other people's privacy they just care about getting up in the world. " he said shrugging and looking at the ceiling. "im kinda frightened of horror movies but my parents get every movie that comes out so I can't do aching except leave them. If you want you can put it in. I'll most likely be hiding." he said blushing slightly as he admitted horror movies were not his thing.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:50 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"If I don't go to parties, I would be hated even more if I didn't go to parties" Abel lied, people hated him even more for going to parties, and he was aware of that, but it didn't stop him from attending pretty much every party possible "Really? Don't worry, I'll hold you if you get scared" He teased "It's not even that scary, it's only the cabin in the woods, it's just really gory" He told Shane, before popping the DVD in and sitting down next to Shane again "It's also a little weird"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed and looked at his friend. He sighed and looked at the tv. "if I freak out it's your fault. I want don't want to have trouble sleeping tonight." he said. He blushed slightly he watched as the screen showed previews. He hummed and watched the big screen tv. His parents always buys him a new better tv when it comes out along with the DVD players and game stations. Shane looked at Abel. "i don't know if I want to watch this but whatever. I'll hide against you." he said. He closed his eyes. He opened them hummed.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:41 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel chuckled, he found Shane's fear adorable, most of his 'friends' were fine with horror films, so having someone who was actually scared was new to him "I'll protect you from any crazy zombies" He said and rested his arm over Shane's shoulders and hoped he didn't have space issues or anything "I'll be your knight in shining armour" Abel joked, before mumbling "Or in this case, the stoner" He said, it had been a few years since he had watched this film, but he was pretty sure the character who was constantly high ended up being the hero.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane hummed and closed his eyes. He blushed slightly and watched as the movie started. He bite his lip. "i don't know I'm not a fan of zombies they are freaky and do very freaky things." he said. He never was a fan of zombies. They always did the impossible and it freaked Shane out when he saw what they did. He snuggled against Abel and shivered slightly. "why did you choose a zombie movie. They can do things that I don't want to see." he said.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"I guess that's true, but zombies are stupid, you could easily outsmart one" Abel told him, he felt like if the zombie apocalypse ever did come, Shane would probably find a way to survive with just wits alone. The blonde boy let a small smile come onto his face when Shane snuggled up to him, he almost felt bad for making him watch it "I don't want you to suffer. We can put something else on, if you want?" Abel offered, as much as he enjoyed the snuggling that was currently happening, he wasn't all that keen on the idea of Shane getting a nightmare, and it was his fault, as mean as Abel was, he wasn't ready to scare someone that much.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane shrugged and shivered. " there are so many different zombies and they can't feel pain or die unless you shoot it in the head. It's just weird how can they survive with all of those problems. It's insane and weird.i think I'll be hiding in my closet if there was a zombie apocalypse." he said. He watched as the movie started. "is it bad Abel. I don't think I'll have a bad dream but it's weird and freaky Abel. If I see a zombie I'm hiding" he mumbled.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"I would probably join you in the closet, but in a totally fearless way" Abel said "I would be there to fight them off" Which was probably a total lie, Abel couldn't even go near a spider, but, those weren't exactly a life threatening situation. He smiled at Shane, as he assured Abel he wouldn't end up having a nightmare "Don't worry, I'll cover your eyes when a zombie comes on screen" Abel promised
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane nodded as the movie played. He screamed as he saw zombies. A gasp and he hid his face into Abel's chest. He shivered as he felt freaked out of all of these things. He gasped a bit and sighed. He snuggled close to him but he could still hear the groans and moans of the zombies. He snuggles closer and plugs his ears.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc:I've never seen a zombie movie except one but people say it isn't a zombie movie so I am not sure which one your talking about.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:38 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel was surprised at how Shane had actually screamed, he hadn't been expecting that. He wrapped his arm tightly around the other before using his free one to turn the movie down, Abel gently removed Shane's hands from his ears "Are you sure you want to continue watching? We could watch something else" Abel told him softly, he made a mental note to never take Shane to a horror movie of any sort, unless he wanted to continue to mentally scar the poor boy.

OOC: The movie isn't based around zombies, but it does involve members of the undead, it's basically people trying to make some teens fit into the stereotypes of people in movies, and they kill them to feed some sort of creature, so it doesn't start some sort of apocalypse, in this case they use members of the undead to try and kill them, but the 'idiot' and 'virgin' manage to stay alive and get to see all of the different creatures these people are using, and they let them all free in an attempt to escape n.n

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane shivered and hugged his friend. He shivered and sobbed a bit. He didn't want to see them. He was fine with gory stuff but once something is impossible he can't proses how it's possible. He gasped and nuzzled into his friend. He didn't want to see them or hear them groaning and shifting. It freaked him out how they could do that. "please and those people are stupid to even want to be in that place. I would have his in a closet Abel." he said. He didn't want to see the diverted place and the zombies.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: I hvnt watched that much zombies. I convinced my mom to get me zombie movies so maybe later I'll be educated.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel wrapped both of his arms around Shane, trying his best to comfort the boy, he gently rested his chin on the top of Shane's head "I know they're stupid. Anyone who visits a creepy cabin is" Abel told him softly before speaking again "What's your favourite movie? I'll put it on" Abel asked, he didn't want to pick something this awful again, so he decided letting Shane choose was the best option in this situation, Abel could watch pretty much all kinds of movies, including romcoms, thanks to his female friends.

OOC: Yeah, good idea. And sorry I didn't reply yesterday, my internet was being awkward.

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane sighed and snuggled up against his friend. A blush went onto his face. He looked away from his freind because he didn't want him to know what his favorite movie was. It was too girlish. He looked at his lap when he asked. "its um princess bride." he blushed even more and didn't look at his friend. He was too girly for liking that show. He could say his second favorite was more manly it was Born series. He liked that one because the person was amazing smart.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: )

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers