Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:17 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb just stood their like an idiot watching everyone else tended to Alos. What could he do? It seemed like they all had a handle on it, plus he did not know what to do in a situation like this. Caleb bit his lip then looked at the floor again, he just could not watch this.

Alos slowly began to wake up and reached for Caleb. One of the women noticed "Well get over here boy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb did not know she was talking to hin untill someone pushed him towards the couch he blinked and looked behind him then back ro Alos. He opened his mouth to say somethig but nothing came out. Before he knew what was going on he slowly walked over to the couch and Alosand looked down at him.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb did not know she was talking to hin untill someone pushed him towards the couch he blinked and looked behind him then back ro Alos. He opened his mouth to say somethig but nothing came out. Before he knew what was going on he slowly walked over to the couch and Alosand looked down at him.

Alos grabbed the males hand and winched. He hissed loudly and held the mans hand tightly in his.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb flinched at this he looked at his hand then back at Alos. If he held any tighter he would break his hand. Was the demon really in that much pain?  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb flinched at this he looked at his hand then back at Alos. If he held any tighter he would break his hand. Was the demon really in that much pain?

Alos pulled his hand away digging his claws into the couch when the wound finished closing. He then laid there panting weakly "T-Thank you." He said to everyone, they all smiled and patted each other on the back even Caleb.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:57 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb felt himself being patted too someone even said 'good job kid' Caleb looked at them all and blinked "but...I didn't do anything"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:29 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb felt himself being patted too someone even said 'good job kid' Caleb looked at them all and blinked "but...I didn't do anything"

"You kept Alos from taking a fit. Most of the time when we do this we have to leave quickly or else he would throw things. But you held his hand and helped him."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked and looked at his hand which was still sore as it was then he looked down at Alos again. "More like he held my hand." he thought to himself.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked and looked at his hand which was still sore as it was then he looked down at Alos again. "More like he held my hand." he thought to himself.

Alos slowly sat up amd looked around "Thank you all, you may return to your himes or whatever you were doing." He watched as they left then got up and walked into the kitchen, he brought out a bottle of ale and began downing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched everyone leave then looked back at Alos as he left for the kitchen, returning with a drink he looked at the floor for a moment then headed for the stairs. "If...your done with me then I'm just...going to go lay down..." The whole time the Demon was gone Caleb had wondered if he should simply run or not. He wasn't too sure what the villagers would do if he tried for one, and for two he wasn't all that sure if Alos would come after him. And for three, right now, he feared going back, as strange as it seemed. The war right now scared him more then Alos did.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched everyone leave then looked back at Alos as he left for the kitchen, returning with a drink he looked at the floor for a moment then headed for the stairs. "If...your done with me then I'm just...going to go lay down..." The whole time the Demon was gone Caleb had wondered if he should simply run or not. He wasn't too sure what the villagers would do if he tried for one, and for two he wasn't all that sure if Alos would come after him. And for three, right now, he feared going back, as strange as it seemed. The war right now scared him more then Alos did.

Alos downed all his drink and walked upstairs. He stood in the doorsill quite as a mouse. "The people here like you, we should go out and I'll introduece you tomarrow."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb by now was sitting on the bed again holding his knees to him thinking of the last day or so he sighed a bit and felt tired. He looked up and Alos appeared and blinked, then he looked back down again. "...yeah okay..." was all he could say.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb by now was sitting on the bed again holding his knees to him thinking of the last day or so he sighed a bit and felt tired. He looked up and Alos appeared and blinked, then he looked back down again. "...yeah okay..." was all he could say.

He walked over "Tell me whats wrong, I'm not asking its a order."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him then looked back down and hugged his knees closer to him. "I still don't know why I'm here."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:03 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him then looked back down and hugged his knees closer to him. "I still don't know why I'm here."

"Your here because I am protecting you. I basicly made a contract with you when I screwed you, that doesnt mean you can tell me what to do it just means we are bonded until I break it."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff