Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[SweetCicero]A Dash of Fright & A Dash of Art[Kassumi6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:10 am
athaniel Ƀrooks & enold adix ☾

User Image
User Image

Surprisingly, the taste in his mouth wasn't nearly as back as the smell. Though anyone else would beg to differ. When Tristan shuddered, Renold blinked and tilted his head. “Atticus did that same thing when I hid behind him.” Renold commented. He then moved in front of the mirror to look at himself. He didn't get why he didn't scare Tristan. You could say that Renold look almost like a demon.. but tamer? He shrugged and turned to watch Tristan go through things. Then proceeded to watch as Tristan moved in front of the sink, preparing the toothbrush for Renold to clean his mouth with. Oh, that smell of toothpaste though. Renold wanted to eat it! When he was pulled in front of the sink, and given instruction, Renold couldn't keep his eyes off the toothpaste. He wanted some, badly. In fact, anything and everything that smelled good Renold wasn't to eat it... Renold nodded at the instructions Tristan gave and gladly took the toothbrush. While Tristan grabbed the spray, Renold licked the toothpaste, just to test what it tasted like. Oh boy was it delicious! Renold opened his mouth to eat the toothpaste, but Tristan stopped him dead in his tracks. “Pooper of fun.” Renold said as he hunched over disappointingly and stuck the toothbrush in his mouth. He began to chew on the toothbrush while Tristan sprayed the area, not really knowing how to brush his teeth.

Really what? Nathaniel accidentally broke a cup and cut up his hand.. He's done this once or twice before. Of course, if Tristan would complain Nathaniel would give the guy money to replace it. For a moment Nathaniel thought that Atticus was going to come over and help pick up the mess, and Nathaniel was ready to tell Atticus no to. Though that's not what Atticus was doing at all. Atticus came over and grabbed Nathaniel's hand, which the elk wasn't happy about, at all. He ripped his hand away, only for Atticus to keep a hold on it. “Would you-...” He stopped himself from speaking and sighed. What was the use, Atticus wouldn't listen anyways. So Nathaniel let the vampire pull out the pieces of glass from his hand, it was helpful. Nathaniel wouldn't have been able to pull some of those pieces out without a tool. After a minute of Atticus pulling at his hand, and Nathaniel slightly flinching now and then, all the glass was gone, and he was left with the paper towels around his hand. He knew he needed to apply pressure, even before Atticus hinted he did, so he did so and held his hand shut. For reasons that only Atticus would know, the two had there faces barely separated. Atticus had gotten so close that he could smell and feel the vampire's breath, and almost his lips as he spoke. Was it wrong, or odd that a small sliver of Nathaniel's being wanted Atticus to kiss him? It should have been, they didn't even know each other, and they came close to explosive arguments every time you'd turn the corner. Nathaniel could feel his heart speed up some, as well as his hand tightening their grip. What was most notable that he could feel though, was the ever so much more burning blush threatening to melt his cheeks. He hated it, absolutely hated it. He only ever blushed when he found someone attractive. Wait, what?! Good lord. “I dare you. Just watch what happens when you kiss me, and I hurt you. You're lucky I haven't done worse.” Nathaniel said. Perhaps given the situation, he really shouldn't have been pushing Atticus. Would Nathaniel have hurt Atticus? It was debatable. He did have a wall he wanted to keep up. Atticus was however Tristan's friend.. So...

| Mood :: Flustered, again.. ; Feeling a little light headed, but better | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Same here~ I keep wanting to laugh but my roommate wouldn't appreciate it. So I end up hitting my leg and making inhuman noises. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:20 am
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & tticus rove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
Listen to your heartfdfdfe
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
They'll be your guideafsff
Back homeadddfdf
When life leaves us blindsaddfg
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan put the can down and walked over to Renold. He grabbed his hand that held the toothbrush and showed him how to properly brush his teeth. “For the most part you’re going to have your mouth somewhat open. You need to brush either with small circle or move the brush back and forth over your teeth. You have to get all sides: top, back, front, and the side of the tooth at the end. When you brush the front of your teeth have half the brush in your gums and half on your teeth to clean your gums as well.” After the instructional he let go of the male’s hand and watched, correcting him whenever the male seemed to need a little help. “Spit into the sink.” Tristan pointed into the sink when he say the foam overflow in Renold’s mouth. After a few minutes, he told Renold to stop and rinse off the toothbrush and his mouth with water. “Did that help?” If it didn’t then he’d have to use mouthwash, which the brunette was rather iffy about. He didn’t want to have to explain that while constantly telling the male not to swallow it or drink it. Aside from some things in it, mouthwash was okay to swallow a little bit, but Renold would likely guzzle it down.

xxIt was always a curious thing, how Atticus smelled; he constantly smelled of strawberries and he never understood why. Atticus smirked a little at what Nathaniel said. Well, he dared him! Atticus leaned forward the slightest amount only to stop; his lips were touching Nathaniel’s but it wasn’t a kiss in any way. Something… Something was off. For the first time in a very long time, Atticus was hesitating. Why? He had done thing before! He had went right ahead and kissed complete strangers like it was nothing. So why was he hesitating now? Why was he blushing? Wait, he was blushing? The faintest almost unnoticeable pink blush dusted Atticus’s features. Now came the confusion. On the outside, this probably looked like Atticus was still messing with Nathaniel because he had no real expression on his face. One glance as the vampire’s eyes and they would say differently. He was confused, hesitant, and almost worried. He couldn’t stop questioning himself anymore. Why am I blushing? Why am I hesitating? I’ve never done this before! Why can’t I just kiss the guy?! And why the hell does my stomach feel so weird?! Atticus started out calm only to end up shouting his thoughts in his head. He just sat there on his knees, leaned forward with his lips touching Nathaniel’s only they weren’t fully pressed together in an actual kiss. He came to the conclusion that of Nathaniel reacted badly to this he’s kiss him somewhere else since they never established where, but if the elk didn’t have a reaction he would just go for it. Either way this ended with Atticus going to his room to change and possibly kick himself in the a**.

Outfits :: Tristan | Atticus

SweetCicero
I swear I leave Atticus off in the oddest of places xD I feel so bad for Nathaniel, but I can't stop laughing.

Edit: Slight edit to let you know Atticus doesn't smell bad xD ...and spelling errors. And I do the same thing! I just squeak and make sounds I didn't know my voice could!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:55 am

User Image
User Image

Chewing on the toothbrush turned out to feel quite nice against his teeth. Though the toothbrush would have said differently if it could have been able to speak for itself. Renold's teeth were rather sharp, and probably ruining the toothbrush a bit. Renold got the idea of how to brush his teeth and pretty much had it covered from there. He need Tristan to push him into continuing to brush for the proper amount of time though. Until he could spit into the sink. When his mouth was all nice and foamed up, Renold leaned over and spit into the sink. Well, now he was hungry, and thirsty. Even though he had just gotten sick, his stomach was begging to be fed. Renold looked at Tristan and nodded. The toothpaste helped but, now he had a bunch of left over slimy stuff in his mouth. “A bit, though now my mouth feels kind of slimy.” Renold said and licked around in his mouth.

It was quite interesting smelling Atticus. The vampire smelled like strawberries. No like blood, or death, or anything. Not like a regular vampire. You know, Nathaniel was going to classify Atticus as a strawberry vampire. Or just a strawberry. The guy had pink hair, and the smell to go with it. So it would only make sense. Nathaniel in general was confused about Atticus. The strawberry vampire was certainly one of a kind. Nathaniel had never quite met someone like him... Ever. Nathaniel was going to say something about it, but then he couldn't even move. He was in shock, really. That little bit of space between them had closed, and their lips were touching. However, this couldn't have been considered a kiss. No pressure was added, they were just touching. That look in the vampire's eyes was what caught Nathaniel's attention. Nathaniel could see the hesitance, and worry in his eyes, while also sensing there was confusion. Nathaniel felt like he was more confused though, or should have been. Everything about the vampire was confusing. For instance, the blushing. Nathaniel wouldn't have expected Atticus to blush.. Not when all the guy did was tease him... Suddenly Nathaniel found himself pushing Atticus against the wall, with his free, un-injured hand at the side of the male as if blocking Atticus from moving. While having basically pinning Atticus against the wall, he had this serious irritated expression, and the while having a smirk. It almost seemed like Nathaniel did this in a sort of aggressive but playful nature. With their faces close again, Nathaniel spoke in a voice that was more so neutral and relaxed than usual. “I hate to admit it, but you're rather adorable, Atticus.” With that said, Nathaniel did the unexpected, and leaned in to really kiss Atticus like the male had hesitated to do. Atticus would have been able to stop him however. He wasn't exactly sure why he was suddenly doing this, but he felt it may have messed with Atticus a bit.

| Mood :: Flustered, again.. ; Feeling a little light headed, but better | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Annnnnnd noooooowwwww, Nathaniel tried to turn the table.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:38 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxThe brunette watched Renold the entire time. When he was done and commented on how it helped a bit, Tristan smiled. “Yeah, that happens after you brush your teeth. Are you hungry at all? I’m sure Atticus wouldn’t mind making something for you to eat; I can if he doesn’t want to.” Tristan was pretty sure there was still leftover batter from the waffles. He stepped out of the bathroom into the small hallway and waited for Renold.

xxAtticus was waiting for some kind of reaction. He noticed the shock that Nathaniel seemed to be in. Did the guy really think Atticus wouldn’t do something like this? The guy was still beating himself up over hesitation. As he waited to see what else Nathaniel would do, something happened he never expected. His eyes darted around and he looked puzzled for a moment, especially because he was allowing this to happen. Why wasn’t he fighting back? When Atticus looked back in front of his, he was greeted by Nathaniel’s face being close to his again. He rather liked the expression on the guys face and that thought caused him to mentally slap himself across the face. Then came the sentence. Oh, that was all it took for Atticus’s face to lite on fire and state at the man in pure shock. Then he felt Nathaniel’s lips on his own. The red color on his features only deepened at this point. For a man that never really blushed, he was blushing like mad and he hated it. There were no thoughts in what Atticus did next. He leaned into the kiss and kissed the male back, his eyes finally closed but a hand also came to rest on Nathaniel’s cheek in a means of keeping the man from moving away from him. And then came the little, but annoying voice of “reason” that chose to scream inside his head. What are you doing?! Stop it! Stop kissing him this instant! You pink haired ********, stop it!! …Are you enjoying this?! That last screamed question was all it took for Atticus’s eyes to snap open. He was; oh god, he was! Atticus quickly pulled back and just stared at Nathaniel as if he were a monster in a horror film after he pulled his hand back. Then he tried to speak, but he just looked like a fish with its mouth opening and closing. He then noticed that he had a way to get away from the man since only one arm kept him where he was. Atticus scrambled to move away from Nathaniel and stand up. He looked at the male, still in a fit of shock. “D-Don’t come near me.” That was meant to sound like an order, but came out as panicked plead before he made a mad dash for the stairs.

xxTristan walked into the living room area with Renold just in time to see his pink haired friend run up the steps. He looked at the table to see to plates and knew one was for Atticus. “Atticus! Your food!” Tristan called up the stairs. “I’m not hungry!” The man practically screamed before his bedroom door slammed shut. Tristan looked confused as he walked forward until he saw Nathaniel. “What did you do to him? …Are you blushing?” Now the brunette was really confused.

SweetCicero
That was the best; that has to be my favorite thing I've written xD Thank you for taking part in this role play. I'm going to go laugh like a lunatic now.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 am

User Image
User Image

At the mention of hunger, Renold nodded. There wasn't a whole lot that Renold understood, but hunger was one of things he did. “Yes.” Renold said. He placed the toothbrush onto the counter then walked out into the hall shortly after Tristan. This human was pretty nice to him, and Renold liked it oddly enough. It felt nice having someplace to stay rather than constantly hiding and living in the shadows, and scrapping up food.. Renold's stomach growled at him again, and Renold covered his stomach. It was odd how someone could be hungry after going through what Renold did. However Renold was odd, so...

For the first time Nathaniel was making Atticus blush, and making Aticus confused. It felt nice, and felt like it should have been. Even if the circumstance was this. Nathaniel didn't question his actions, even when Atticus was in shock now, and blushing more than he was. That look on Atticus's face though... It gave Nathaniel this odd feeling inside, and made him want to kiss the pink haired male because he was so damned cute... Well, Nathaniel was now anyways. Even though it happened quicker than he could even process it. Honestly, Nathaniel would have expected for Atticus to push him away at most, or freak out and scramble from him. Atticus didn't do that at all though, nope. Atticus leaned into the kiss, and kissed him back. 'He's kissing me back?!' Nathaniel shouted in his head. He was confused. The slightest urge as to pull away came along, but the gentle hand cupping his cheek kept him from moving. There was just this weird feeling of being comfortable with this, yet all the more that didn't. Still, you could say that Nathaniel enjoyed the little kiss that they were sharing. Until Atticus broke it, of course. Nathaniel didn't look too confused anymore, he just held that same expression he had before leaning into to lock their lips together. Yet it held this almost mocking look as if to say, 'Don't start what you can't finish'. Though he was trying to hide how he felt. He was confused, and trying to figure out why he actually liked kissing Atticus.. Oh, what did he get himself into? He watched Atticus scramble away, and stand. Only for the male to stutter over his words, and tell Nathaniel to stay away. Wait... Wait! So getting pissed at the guy, yelling at him, and being mean didn't get hi to away, but call him adorable then kissing him is enough to drive him away? Nathaniel's expression fell blank, and an eyebrow rose up. The fuuuuuh?

Now Nathaniel began question what he did. Maybe he shouldn't have? He didn't know. Hw was so confused now. However, still blushing. When he heard Tristan, his eyes grew wide. Oh god, oh god. Just act natural! Nathaniel had gotten up and tossed the wet paper towels into the trash, as for Tristan... Nathaniel started to walk by him. “Broke a cup, I'll pay for it.” Nathaniel said, calmly and casually as possible. With that he had gone to find the broom to actually sweep up the glass. Renold tilted his head at the whole situation. Atticus was running off, then Nathaniel felt off. Renold could just feel it. Especially when the elk's face was lit up a sot pink. What was that anyways? Why did their faces turn pink? Hmmm.. Renold looked from Nathaniel to Tristan, and blinked before he was looking straight forward again. He was slightly puzzled. Then he saw weird shiny things on the floor, that kind of looked like ice. “Hey what's that!” Renold asked and went to grab some of the glass off the floor. Sadly, Renold could have the shortest attention span imaginable. It was probably worse than A.D.D. Kids.'Maybe you can eat it!' The voice enthused.

| Mood :: Confused...? ; Hungry | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Hahahaha. My pleasure. xD That has to be my favorite too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:45 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan shook his head. “That doesn’t answer my question.” He sighed before he looked over that Renold, who was going to pick up the broken glass on the floor of the kitchen. “It’s glass,” Tristan said as he quickly moved over and went to grab Renold’s arm to stop him picking up the glass, “And you can’t eat it; you’ll cut your mouth open and bleed.” Tristan had caught on to the reoccurring theme that everything that to be eaten. If he got hold of the male’s arm, he pulled him away to the table and had him sit down at one of the chairs. He placed what was originally his plate with two waffles in front of Renold. “This is food; you can eat it.” He stated before he sat down and started to cut up the waffle what was meant for Atticus. “Maybe I should take you to someone to see if you can get your memory back,” he mumbled before he ate a piece of the waffle.

xxOnce in his room, Atticus tried his best to calm down. His face was still hot and he was shaking slightly from how nervous he was. There was probably some adrenalin that came from Tristan nearly catching them. He collapsed onto his bed and screamed silently into his pillow in frustration. What was he going to do all day? He had nowhere to go, all his friends had to work, and he was in the same bloody house as Nathaniel! There was no escape! He’s be a blushing mess all day. He rolled over and looked at his stomach; he was still hungry. Maybe he could use the basement and paint that piece he wanted to use for the competition he was invited to; his favorite artist was the judge. Atticus nodded slightly at the idea; Nathaniel wouldn’t go into the basement, right? He probably would be happy Atticus didn’t want to be anywhere near him for the remainder of the day. A relieved sigh left Atticus’s lips as the thought while the blush melted away. After he had gained his composure again, he got up and dressed himself. It felt like a pink day, for obvious reasons, so he chose to wear some pink. Atticus left his room and bolted out the front door to his car and left without a word.

Short Time Skip [Later in The Day]

xxA few hours later, Atticus returned. He tried his best to avoid everyone when he got back, especially Nathaniel. He didn’t want to be questioned or teased. The man was gittery and nervous, on edge. He was still trying to sort things out in his had even though it just made him question himself more. Tristan was outside checking his garden when Atticus returned to the house. The male knew he had to ask if he could use the basement to paint. He finally made himself go outside after reassuring himself that the brunette wouldn’t question him. “Hey, Tris?” The pink haired male asked. Instead of his usual chipper, carefree tone, Atticus sounded almost shy and unsure. Tristan stood up from his knelt down position on the grass. “What’s up?” He turned his teal gaze to his friend to stood there a bit awkwardly. “Could I paint in your basement?” Tristan nodded at the question. “Knock yourself out.” Atticus beamed a grin at the man before he ran inside the house. He set everything in the basement. He put a tarp on the floor after clearing a bit enough space in the main room after moving all the furniture around or in front of the pool table. He set up his isle, paints, canvas, and so forth. He didn’t bother to change since he wasn’t worried about getting any paint on the shirt. Soon enough he started painting.

xxAfter Atticus ran inside, Tristan shook his head. “I swear, he’s a child.” The male muttered before he went back to weeding the garden. He knew he still had to talk to Nathaniel and Atticus about what Renold had told him earlier about his friends not being human. How would he do that? Maybe it would be best to wait until tomorrow when Atticus wasn’t acting to odd. It would give Nathaniel’s hand a day to not be in so much pain as well. If the guy got upset there was no telling what he would do. He’d have to have Renold maybe stay in the guest room. Maybe he’d introduce television to the male to keep him in the darker guest room. There was a chance he’d be entertained by it. If that didn’t work, Tristan could also teach him about video games.

SweetCicero
Sorry I didn't reply yesterday; I was out all day with my friend and got home at eleven. I'm pretty exhausted, so if my writing is a bit weak today that's probably why.

Also, I can't see Renold and Tristan as a couple now... I feel more like Tristna would end up being big brother as he tries to teach him everything :/

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:04 pm

User Image
User Image

After having eaten, Renold let Tristan go off and do his thing, while Renold went off to do.... Well. Renold's thing. Which was god only new what. In fact, where was Renold? There seemed to have been no signs or traces of the guy anywhere after they ate. Which may have been a good or bad thing. In this case, it was neither. The short dark haired male could have been found up in the attic. He had been there for a number of hours, just pondering and studying the room. For some reason this room felt somewhat comforting. It was isolated from everyone, and quiet. Which was typically something Renold liked, sometimes. He didn't exactly like wondering around the outside world on his own, well, without someone else body being there. He was never truly alone. Not with the voices, his splits, and shadow at his side day and night. 'This has become boring, let's go cause trouble.' The voice sighed, and so did Renold. Yeah, this had become quite boring. “Trouble? What trouble? …. No no no. We can't go round doing stupid s**t all day. It'll ruin the innocent mask we've put on.” Renold muttered and fell back to the floor. 'True, true....' The voice mumbled. At which point Renold got up from the ground, and onto his feet again. “Though I am getting tired of it too.” Renold shrugged. He walked over to the window and looked over at Tristan, who was doing stuff in the garden. What was that guy doing anyways? And Nathaniel? Where was he?

For Nathaniel was sitting outside. The air was fresh from all the raining the night before, and all the life was out. Birds, bees, little rodents and blah blah blah. Nathaniel didn't seem like it, but he was the outdoorsy, nature loving type. Would have been expected from an elk creature.. For an hour or two, Nathaniel had actually fallen asleep in a hammock. Only for an hour or two though. Talking from others woke him up. It seemed Atticus had come back, apparently, and went off to paint in the basement. If you asked him, Nathaniel would say something was off about that guy.. Just now Atticus seemed blushy, gushy and shy. Hell, ever sense Nathaniel kissed him earlier Atticus has been acting like that. All blushing and such.. Nathaniel shook his head and laid his head back. Wait... Nathaniel's eyes opened, and he smirked ever so slightly. Did Atticus like the kiss, or for some reason Nathaniel? Or maybe the vampire had something else going on... Hmmm.. Nathaniel almost wanted to laugh. He was soooooooo, going to tease Atticus now. There was just no avoiding at this point. However he waited a few minutes before getting up and leaving. Nathaniel took his time finding the basement, and when he did, he stood aside for a moment, just watching Atticus paint in silence. “So, what's today’s art project?” Nathaniel asked after a few moments of standing there.

| Mood :: Confused...? ; Hungry | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
See what I mean, by him changing? xP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan didn’t have a really worry when it came to where Renold went. It was nice to have a break from showing the guy around. The guy wasn’t dumb enough to go near Nathaniel and get himself beat bloody. The brunette looked up when he noticed Nathaniel go inside the house. He didn’t think anything of it. He sat on his knees in front of the stones that marked off the garden, small piles of weeds were scatted on the grass. He had gardening gloves on and a trowel just in case it came across something that was well rooted into the ground. He was enjoying all the sounds of nature: birds tweeting, bugs buzzing past, the breeze through the trees, and so forth. The man was half tempted to start singing some random song that was in his head at the moment, but he settled for humming instead.

xxAtticus heard someone walking down the steps. His little space was a couple feet in front of the stairs and the door of the basement so people could move freely and not get in his space, which he had plenty of. He could feel someone’s eyes on him and it bugged him a little bit, but he was silent. His posture became rigid and stiff when he heard Nathaniel’s voice. Why couldn’t it have been Tristan or that one shadowy guy? “It’s for a contest.” The pink haired male muttered, already feeling the judgment and bracing himself for any mean words the male had. It was a painting for now, just a rouge so he’d know what colors to use when he did the oil based one. The paint and outlines were very stop and go looking as he planned things outs and checked the sketched he had taped to the wall in front of him.

SweetCicero
How mean xD. I didn't really know what to do with Tristan but eh; I made it work.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:40 am

User Image
User Image

Two black, yellow dotted eyes continued to watch Tristan work away on the garden. Though Renold was wore concerned and focused on the fact that someone would willingly go out into the sun and do work. The shadow creature wouldn't have been caught dead out there in the sun. Unless of course he was hidden in a shadow... Renold stepped back from the window, and turned for the stairs. He had his fill standing around and observing people. Now he wanted to go find something else to do. If one were to pay close attention to him, they would have seen this sense of difference in his eyes. Right now, he looked more confident, and knowledgeable. One would have thought that would be odd from how Renold had looked sense he got here. However no one here knew of Renold's split personalities, or the fact he was only letting his childish split goof about the house with everyone. Reason being? He just didn't want there to be problems among everyone, and people seemed to react better to kids... Most the time. Renold wound up in the living room. He sat on the couch, and starred at the T.V. Renold wasn't exactly sure of the fascination with these things, but it did serve as a good distraction. Reonld flipped himself around so that his feet slung over the back of the couch, and his head had to tilt up to look at the screen. He would have possibly gone to pester Tristan, but that was outside.

When Atticus's posture got stiff, Nathaniel could tell. He found it rather funny, honestly. Just hours ago, and the previous night Atticus was all about bugging and teasing Nathaniel. Now the guy wouldn't even look at him. How oddly adorable. Nathaniel steeped closer to watch Atticus go away with his art project. Nathaniel never would have admitted it, but he really enjoyed art, and watching how people create it, seeing all the different techniques and signature styles. He loved it all. Nathaniel was no great hand like Atticus, but still, he had a hand to draw too and it didn't look half bad. “Hm....” Nathaniel sounded. “You sure you aren't just down here to avoid me?” Nathaniel asked in a rather teasing yet serous tone. Well, he wouldn't doubt that the vampire was doing a contest, yet he felt there was more reason to hiding down here. Just look at earlier... “It's not that I don't believe you. It's just, earlier you made a mad dash to your room, only to go rushing out like a bat out of hell... I think you are hiding something~” Nathaniel said, standing straight and crossing his arms.

Kassumi6
Yeah he has multiple personalities. In a way like Atticus, only Renold is truly, and totally, bonkers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:05 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxIt didn’t take too long for Tristan to finish weeding the garden. He tossed small piles of weeds into the compost bin before he removed the gardening gloves and dropped them onto the patio as he walked to the sliding glass patio door. He took off his shoes before he stepped inside. He looked over at the TV since it was on then spotted a pair of feet hung over the couch. He raised an eyebrow going through who if could be. Nathanial likely wouldn’t do that, Atticus would if he were on one of his moods, and he assumed that Renold would just for fun. He walked over and leaned on the couch near the male’s legs and looked down at him. “I’m not sure if it would work the same way for you, but for most people sitting like that causes the blood to rush to your head. It’s not a very pleasant feeling, but I don’t know if you really have blood.” After the shorter male got sick earlier in the bathroom, Tristan wasn’t sure what Renold was exactly made of. In a way it made him want to be a scientist and take various samples from the guy to figure it all out. “So, about what you were saying the other day about Nathaniel and Atticus nothing being…human,” Tristan started as he looked mostly at the TV before allowing his teal eyes to settle on Renold, “Were you messing around or were you being serious? You’re not human so that does mean other people that look human can be something that…isn’t.” Tristan managed to slightly confuse himself, but he could follow his train of thought. The question was if Renold understood what he was saying.

xxAtticus was mentally ordering himself how to act. Don’t act nervous. You aren’t nervous! What’s there to be nervous about? The thought was followed by an internal nervous chuckle. Stop it! He started to slow his painting as he listened to Nathaniel. “Avoid you? Never! I have other things to do than trying to make your stay here uncomfortable.” His tone was oddly calm for someone that was internally having a nervous breakdown. What the hell was that? Uncomfortable? A living hell would have been better, but that one guy already seems to have that covered. Atticus shook his head a little to silence his thoughts and push them away. “I’m not a normal vampire, love; when I’m hungry I need to find a source of life energy before I go mad.” Well that was a blatant lie that he hoped Nathaniel didn’t see through. After all, Nathaniel didn’t know anything about his kind. He could last a couple days solely on human food, although he’d be pretty week. “What would I be hiding?” Atticus questioned as he turned his head to glance at Nathaniel with an eyebrow raised in curiosity. I am hiding nothing, you ******** herbivore! I have nothing to hide…! Okay, well…that one is debatable if we’re including humans… But I have nothing to hide from you, you attractive s**t! …Hold the phone… Atticus’ eyes widened before he started coughing, coking on nothing but air. That thought was unexpected.

SweetCicero
Okay xD I see now. Atticus' internal dialogue was fun to write for this. We might have a revisit of the silly string incident from the last rp, but this time with paint and it'll be due to Atticus not knowing what to do to change the subject xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 pm

User Image
User Image

The footsteps of the human could be heard long before they stopped behind the couch. They could be heard walking over from the back door. Not that the footsteps were all that loud, the darkness tended to heighten your sense of hearing. Though Renold didn't look up at Tristan, Tristan had Renold's full attention. The information/comment on what sitting upside down could do didn't concern Renold. He wasn't like most humans, or supernaturals. He came from a lowly heard or even seen of race. In a way, they were like vampires. They were immune to most, if not all illnesses and poisons. Hence why the worst that happened to Renold earlier was vomiting after ingesting all the soap. As for the sun? The most it'd do was make him lethargic, and weaker. It wouldn't kill him. Renold didn't actually know what killed them, however there was some ways. Point was, Renold could hand upside down all day and not have a problem. His so called 'blood', wasn't really blood. It was a goopy, ink like substance that clung to his skin, bones and any other innards. His blood never really moved. So that could be part of why he was so lifeless looking. That was all too much to explain though, and the reasoning behind how he knew all that but not who or what he was, was even more of a hassle to explain. "I don't have blood at all." So that's what he stuck with, then looked up at Tristan. No, Nathaniel and Atticus weren't human. "No, I wasn't messing with you. Nathaniel has antlers and ears he hides, while Atticus... I don't know what that guy is, but they don't have any means of hurting you." Renold said, closing his eyes. "Supernaturals have the ability to sense when someone else is a supernatural. Though we can't tell what they are unless they reveal it, or how they look is so blantenly obvious. Like me." He explained to Tristan. 'HeeeyyyyyyOOOOOOO!!! RENOLD! That sounded wayyyyy out of your fake persona!' the voice stressed. Though Renold simply shrugged.

Lies, lies, lies. All lies. While someone may have given the benefit of the doubt, and would even maybe say 'Maybe Atticus had something urgent to take care of', Nathaniel wasn't. Earlier Atticus told Nathaniel to stay away. Then Atticus ran off to his room, and then proceeded to make a mad dash out of the house. The evidence pointed to Atticus trying to get away from Nathaniel. "That would be reason for all the teasing, right?" Nathaniel asked. Though Atticus was acting pretty okay for someone having an internal nervous breakdown, Nathaniel could still feel it due to his animal like nature. Nathaniel had seen and heard enough to know that Atticus wasn't a normal vampire. Atticus fed off of physical attention instead of blood and was actually fine eating human food. In a sense, Atticus reminded Nathaniel of an Incubus demon, without the soul stealing. Before saying another word, Nathaniel let Atticus finish with everything he was saying. Nathaniel didn't know really anything about Atticus's kind, but knew enough from what happened, and how nervous Atticus was, that the vampire was lying about most, if not all he said. Nathaniel shook his head in disapointment. "First off, don't lie to me. It's stupid. I can tell that you aren't normal but you could have lasted longer without feeding. You did say that you'd go out tonight to feed, and didn't show any signs of stressing over going 'mad'." Nathaniel explained. He leaned in a bit, so that he could whisper into Atticus's ear. "I think you're freaking out because you actually liked me kissing you...." He whispered softly the pulled back away.

Kassumi6
Oh lord. Hahaha. xD I hope Nathaniel isn't being too mean. xP I REALLY HATE LIFE TODAY. I had to retype this four damned times because my office writer crashed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan listened intently since he was interested in what Renold had to say. The change in personality didn’t bother him; he had been around Atticus long enough to never really questioned it. “Interesting.” He mumbled before he moved away from the couch and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. After searching through the fridge, Atticus got a glass of orange juice then walked back into the living room sipping the orange liquid from the glass. He sat down on the couch near Renold and raised an eyebrow at the TV. The male was a little sweaty from being out in the sun and weeding the garden wasn’t always the easiest thing to do. The cool breeze kept him from getting too warm. “What are you watching…?” He questioned as he watched a man crawl into a sewer. “Is this Dirty Jobs?” He asked almost like he was concerned, although he didn’t care too much.

xxAtticus nodded. “You’re really easy to piss off too, so it’s pretty fun.” He added as he started to paint again only to stop when Nathaniel spoke. Fuuuuuuck meeee. He internally groaned in defeat as the male caught him. He really needed to stop and think before he tried to lie. Maybe he just needed to work on lying to animals. Humans were pretty easy to lie to, but when someone like Nathaniel showed up everything went to hell. Atticus started to internally curse at himself for being an idiot. Then his eyes widened and his features lit up pink when Nathaniel whispered into his ear. Shut up, you bloody elk! No! He screamed in his head as he whirled around looking pissed off, but it was short lived when he noticed the red stripe that he had made across Nathaniel’s cheeks and nose with his paintbrush still covered in paint. The blush left as his draw dropped as he looked at what he had done. His free hand went up to cover his mouth as he started to laugh. It was non-toxic kid’s paint, so even if it was swallowed it wouldn’t do much harm. “You know, this color suits you. I should paint you this color when you’re mad.” Atticus said as he placed another stripe across Nathaniel’s forehead.

SweetCicero
I've died... Death by laughter...again xD. I'm sorry office is being so rude to you!!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:50 am

User Image
User Image

Once again Renold tilted his head back to watch the television. He had been watching something odd for the whole who;e he was in the living room. He found it almost concerning what people thought was worthy to put on television. What was more concerning what probably the fact that he was actually entertained by the show... Then again, almost anything entertained Renold. When Tristan came back with the orange juice, Renold looked at the male and back at the television. What was Renold watching? He had no clue... So he just shrugged and continued watching the show. It was rather interesting to watch everything upside down though. Renold kept imagining everything falling upwards and into the sky. Then the man floating into outer space, to die.... A wicked evil grin spread across Renold's face while he held back from laughing. Death was humorous to him. 'If we fill a human up with enough helium, do you think they would fly?' The voice asked. Finally, Renold started to laugh hysterically, ending with little black tears in his eyes. “Maybe.” He answered, starring back at the television.

It was know secret, Nathaniel did have a short fuse with a lot of things. Particularly when it came to people though. He wasn't even sure why he had problems with them. People just pissed him off, every last one of them. The only ones he's ever had some kind of patients with are those he worked for, and in this care their friend. Nathaniel didn't want to get fired, and to be honest, he rather really liked working for Tristan. The guy was an alright guy to be around, and wasn't aggravating... Nathaniel tensed up and shut his eyes when something brushed across his face. Oh lord the smell, the god awful smell! It nearly made him gag! Afar the smell was okay, but on his face?! Nathaniel took in a deep breath and sighed heavily. He didn't even need to look to see what it was that was now on his face. It was paint. Then Atticus went and put more across his forehead... Instead of freaking out though, he grabbed a tube of blue paint, squeezed just a little in his hand, and face palmed Atticus's face, but gentler than what his anger wanted him to do. “Now that color is suiting. You odd ball of cotton candy.” Nathaniel said, and let his hand fall back to his side. Despite the seemingly playful reaction, Nathaniel had no smile, nor amusement in his eyes.

| Mood :: A bit annoyed.. ; Amused | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Ha ha ha. Once again time for a mess. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:35 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAfter a few sips of orange juice, Tristan set the glad down on a side table then leaned back into the couch. He wasn’t too sure what to do for the day. He was running low on groceries. Maybe he’d go buy some. Well, maybe not him. Renold seemed to cling to the shadows, so he didn’t think the male would be thrilled to go outside and he really didn’t want to go shopping only for Renold to act like a child and maybe pull the, “What’s this?” musical number from A Nightmare Before Christmas. He could go with Atticus, but he didn’t trust Nathaniel to keep himself from harming Renold and leaving Atticus alone with the guy could cause more problems. If could have one of them go, but the two seemed to need to work things out anyway; they had to get used to each other if they were both going to be staying here for a while. Tristan flinched a little after being jolted from his thoughts by the sudden outburst of laughter that came from Renold. He blinked a few times as he stared at the male. “Maybe what?” The brunette questioned. His assumption was that he was responding to the television show that Tristan wasn’t paying attention to or had thought of something funny he wanted to do, but Tristan could never be sure.

xxAtticus pressed his lips together and closed his eyes when a paint filled hand made contact with his face. He expected it to be rough, but was surprised that it was a bit gentler than what he expected. When the hand was removed, Atticus opened his eyes to blink and stare at Nathaniel in slight surprise. A smile split his face as he looked at the male. “Aw, you just indirectly called me sweet!” Atticus cooed at Nathaniel before he started to chuckle. He searched up and patted Nathaniel gently on the cheek, purposely spreading the red paint a little more. “You just keep complimenting me today, Nathaniel. First I was adorable and now I’m sweet.” There seemed to be an evil glint in his eye as he somewhat turned the tables on the man. Although it wouldn’t be hard to flip them by listing anything bad about cotton candy. “Maybe you’re hiding something as well, hm, love?” He teased a little more and winked at the elk. Atticus seemed to be back to normal for the time being.

SweetCicero
But messes are fun!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:36 pm

User Image
User Image

Forgetting for a moment that no one else heard the voice in his head, Renold looked over at Tristan like the guy was deaf. 'Remember, he can't hear me talk, Renold.' The voice reminded. Renold blinked a few times, and shook his head. “Right, maybe this is dirty jobs.” Renold answered. “I wasn't quite paying attention to the show's name when it had started.” He explained. Renold went on watching the show, however it was starting to bore him, and he wanted to watch something else. He felt silly, but he didn't know how to change the channel. So he looked over at Tristan, and sat up. “How would on change it away from this show? It's boring me to death.” Renold spoke.

The shock in Atticus's eyes was rather funny. Yeah, it was probably expected of Nathaniel to try and actually hit Atticus while putting paint over the guy's face. Though, he refrained from doing so, obviously. Indirectly called Atticus sweet? Pah, lease! Nathaniel shook his head. He did not. Nathaniel light glared at Atticus when he reached his hand up to rub the paint around more. He knew that was the purpose of doing so.. “I won't go back on what I said, you're very adorable. Sweet, you are not though.” Nathaniel said, and swiped some of the red paint from his cheek. “If I really wanted to call you sweet, like that, I may have called you something cheesey like blossom, in short for cherry blossom.” Nathaniel explained, and wiped his finger over Atticus's nose. “I hate cotton candy, especially the purple flavor.” He ended. As for hiding something? Nathaniel was terrible at hiding things. Mainly because he just didn't lie.. You could ask him anything an most of the time he'd give a straight answer, laying it out as it is. “And what would I be hiding?” Nathaniel asked as he let his hand fall back down.

| Mood :: A bit annoyed..And.. Idk. ; Bored | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
They are. Sooooo sorry if you have trouble replying to this. My brain went dead. ><

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff