PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

A small smile tugged on Moriarty's lips as he watched 'Frederick' move around Quinton and cut the binds. oh did he have plans for that no good low life piece of scum. Even more so than the man who actually planned all of this. When he saw Quinton struggle to stand a look of genuine worry flashed in his eyes before it was masked by a look of bitter amusement when he heard the others comment. "Oh darling can't we discuss this when we don't have guests?" he said in a sweet mocking tone, as he fluttered his long lashes at the other. Suddenly his expression went hard again as he looked back to the men in the room. "Now, what to do with you all." he said as he began to pace around the room his hand resting on the gun in its holster. "Lets start with the cronies." with that he lifted his free hand and made a gun out of his fingers aiming it at the nearest man.

with that he made a gesture like he was pulling a trigger and yelled "Boom!" and just like that the window behind him crashed in and a bullet was suddenly lodged in the mans forehead. He went through the unimportant men one after the other, swiftly and precisely, yelling boom every time his 'hand gun' landed on his next victim. Just like that the only two people left in the room was his former client and Quints EX boyfriend. They were both cowering and looked as if they had released all bodily fluids. "you two.. oh you two are special. I can't simply kill you..." he stroked his chin and upholstered his gun. "well you I can." he turned the gun on his former client and shot him right between his eyes. "bye bye." he said in a sing song voice. This behavior was rather odd as James didn't like getting his hands dirty unless completely necessary and in this moment it wasn't as he had a sniper ready to shoot these men on his command. Now all that was left was Nicolas, "You little mouse, are not getting off so easy." he may not of been the man who devised this, but because of the blood on his knuckles and the knife that he had previously had up to Quintons neck, Moriarty wanted this man to suffer more than anyone.

"I am not going to kill you yet. i'm going to keep you alive and put you through every torture my mind can come up with. And trust me that is a lot." this was the side of Moriarty no one wanted to see. "For now I am going to leave you here. one of my men will come and pick you up and take you to a place far away where no one will hear your screams. Your body will never be found. no one will ever no what happened to you." he said in a overly pleasant and chipper tone. with that he lifted the gun and aimed at Nicolas' knee, shooting it without hesitation then laughing in glee as he watched him crumble to the ground. "alright, he isn't going anywhere. Quinty, lets get you cleaned up. You look like s**t." he said, though his eyes never left the bleeding, screaming man in front of him and a twisted grin stayed firmly in place on his lips.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:20 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxQuinton looked at the man next to him, a small smile forming in his lips when the man mocked him. “Fine, love. Get it over with.” He sighed as he turned his attention to his wounds. He looked out the window when it shattered. Everyone panics and tried to hide, but bullets put an end to it. Quinton spotted the snipers that hid out of sight. He watched as each worthless man fell to the floor and bled. He was especially happy to see the Hulk go down with a look of pure terror in his eyes. When it got down to the old client and Nicolas, Quinton was half tempted to go hit them both. He didn’t have the strength to do so, so he just stayed put, standing next to his beloved employer. He was surprised to see how good James’ aim actually was. Here he was thinking the man couldn’t aim nonetheless pull a trigger. He watched the man fall to the floor then his eyes looked at Nicolas. The man looked as if he knew what pure evil and horror was as he stared at James. He just quivered, no words came out as he looked between James and Quinton while the one that held a gun spoke.

xxxA pained yelp echoed through the room and the hallway outside the open door when the bullet went into Nicolas’ knee. The knife clattered to the ground and the man fell back onto his butt again, leaning against the metal pillar Quinton had been tied to, while he held his knee. The man looked like he was about to cry. A disapproving sound came from Quinton’s mouth. “Pathetic.” He muttered with a shack of his head. He looked at the man that stood staring at Nicolas and nodded, letting the dreaded nickname slide. “That really boosts my self-esteem. C’mon,” he said as he lightly patted the man on the shoulder before he turned around. The smile he had on his face fell as his eyes landed on a man with a gun aimed at James. Although he was in pain, Quinton was quick to step to the side and fully in front of the man’s back when he saw the man at the door pull the trigger. He had hidden well, so the men James had sweep the school couldn’t find him. The pulled collided with Quinton’s chest and it was enough for the man to fall to the floor; it was the straw the broke the camel’s back. He just laid there, eyes closed as he tried to ignore the pain that returned back to his body. He almost looked dead as he laid on the floor and didn’t move. The bullet proof vest didn’t allow the bullet to go through his chest, but he’d have a beautiful bruise tomorrow.

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty chuckled lightly when he heard Quinton say how his comment boosted his self esteem. "Just being honest." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. What happened next was all in slow motion for Moriarty. He turned to see Quint jumping in front of him and a man that he had missed holding a gun pointed at them. A loud bang rang through the small confined room, sending a ringing sound in Jims ears as he watched in horror as Quint fell to the ground. As he watched his guard fall it was like time had stopped, all he could hear was the ringing and his own heart beat pounding against his chest. Then just like that everything rushed back to normal pace. "NO!" he screamed as he un-holstered his gun, aimed at the man in front of him, and shot, once, twice, three time. He shot the man repeatedly until his gun clicked with the familiar sound of no more bullets. Now he stood over the mans mutilated and bullet ridden body breathing heavily and unable to bring himself to turn around and look at Quint.

"No no no." he groan as he pressed his palms to his face then raked a hand through his hair. I missed this man... I missed him this is all my fault. All my ******** fault! Hesitantly he glanced over his shoulder and made a choking like sound when he saw Quints body simply laying on the ground looking as if he may as well been asleep. "This wasn't supposed to happen... you ******** idiot why did you do that?" he groaned as he leaned against the wall and slid down. His gun clattered to the floor as he hung his head in his hands and suppressed the wave of emotion that was threatening to over-take him. pull yourself together he is just a guard. Guards die all the time... they... he let out a frustrated scream and threw the gun that was at his side sending it flying against the adjacent wall. "I saved you! we were getting out, you were safe... then you went and did something stupid like save a man like me." he growled at what he thought was Quintons lifeless body.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:49 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton just laid there. He could breathe just fine, but moving was another matter. He allowed James to freak out. In a way he was enjoying it. Heh, he cares. The man thought, resisting the urge to grin. When the man seemed to be done throwing things and screaming his head off, Quinton opened his eyes only to groan and squint. “Well,” he started, but had to cough because his voice was horse, “for one I’m the one with the bullet proof vest. Whether you like it or not, I’m to protect you at all costs even if that means I put myself through more pain.” Quinton explained as he struggled to push himself up into a sitting position. “Two, you know very well why I would save your life. Three, the ground was very comfortable.” The man just grinned at James, knowing he was in hot water. He tried to push himself up a little more, but his left arm gave out and he fell back down with a pained groan. Quinton turned his head to look at James with a wide grin on his face, one that he didn’t use all that often. “You care about me,” he tried to taunt in a sing-song voice, but his voice went horse near the end.

xxxFinally, the man pushed himself back up into the sitting position again before he slowly moved onto his knees and shakily pushed himself up to his feet. Once he was standing, he unbuttoned the vest, then his shirt to show the black padded vest underneath. The hole where the bullet was could be seen from where James sat. “Call me overly cautious, but I’m not dead.” He chuckled and let his arms fall to his side, not bothering to button his clothes back up. He walked over to the wall James was leaned against and used it to keep himself from falling over. He looked over at the body of the man that shot him and grimaced; he was glad that wasn’t him. “Now, can we get me to a hospital? Or somewhere with pain killers, bandages, stitched, and something to clean out these cuts? Maybe some ice as well.” He turned his head to the side to look at James, the smile gone. He wasn’t about to try to walk off down the hallway. He knew James would have a few choice words for him and maybe even want to hit him despite the pain that shot through the man’s body.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriartys entire body went ridged when he heard a groan emanate from Quinton. No... his dark eyes widened and his gaze snapped up to look at Quint who was now speaking. Jim did not hear a word he was saying as the rage had his heart pounding furiously. "You-" he clenched his jaw and gave the other a look that was almost similar to the one he had given the men earlier, but with less malice and more frustration. He watched with his icy gaze as the other forced himself to get up, breaking his silence only when the other said that he cared about him. "It would simply be a shame to lose a talent like yours is all." he tried to cover his sudden outburst of emotion by simply acting as if it was a no big deal. However that was not the case as he had a sudden urge to stand up and slap the other as hard as he could then give him a big kiss. "Oh don't worry I will stitch you up nice and good." he said with a twisted smile, already planning his revenge on the other for making him think he was dead.

He slowly rose to his feet when the other leaned against the wall next to him and looked at where the bullet had impacted the others chest. If he hadn't been wearing that damn vest he would of died almost immediately. Moriarty did not trust hospitals so he planned on tending to the other himself since he was rather skilled in that area seeing as whenever he was injured he tended to himself. "Come on. I don't want to be here any longer. And I am sure you are near the point in blood loss where you will pass you." With that he gave the other a rather hard pat on the shoulder where he had been stabbed. he then turned on his heals and sulked off down the hall, not even offering to help the other walk as he was still rather upset over what had just happened. If once looked close enough they could see a ghost of a blush on his pale cheeks as he was rather embarrassed that Quint had heard all that he said.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6
[  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton gulped hard when he saw the smile on James’ face after he said he’d stitch the man back together. “I think I’d rather take my chances with a doctor.” He mumbled. He flinched as the pain shot through his nerves when James patted his shoulder; that was the first on many things the man was going to put him through. He watched at his employer walked off without him. He looked back at Nicolas who had passed out from the pain. The sad fact was he was starting to grow attached to the guy, although this incident had changed that rather quickly. With a heavy sigh, Quinton moved over the dead body in the doorway and slowly made his way down the hall. He used the walls to keep himself up and from falling flat on his face. He felt like calling out to James to tell him this would go a hell of a lot faster if he helped him, of course throwing a mild insult in, but he didn’t. It felt like it took him ages to get to the car and walking out to the thing was no picnic. He got in the passenger side of the car and literally collapsed into the seat. He buckled the seat belt and leaned back with his eyes closed. James was right, he was close to losing consciousness but he’d force himself to hold out as long as he could. He didn’t speak the whole ride and just allowed James to say anything if he had anything he wanted to say.

xxxOnce they got to the mansion, Quinton figured he was on his own again. He forced himself out of the car and sluggishly stumbled his way into the house. Once inside he leaned into the door as he looked around. He was becoming dizzy and his eyes weren’t helping him by any means. Things blurred together or there was two of everything if not more. Where could he go? The dining room was an option. It was nearby, not the most comfortable, but not the most used. Somehow the idea didn’t sit well with him. Even if it wasn’t used, the dining room was very well put together and very nice. Quinton moved to the stairs and struggled a bit to get up them, but he eventually made it. There was one guest room that was rarely ever used and no one went into. That meant less questions and suspicions from the workers and Quinton would clean it up himself after all was said and done. This way no one had to see him passed out other than James. He made his way down to the very end of the hall, the wall being his only means of support. Once he reached the room, he pushed the door open and nearly lost his balance. The room wasn’t covered in dust since James wouldn’t allow it, but it had the least amount of things in it. He walked over to the bed, using the wall then the chair for support before he collapsed onto the bed. He rolled onto his back and with that his eyes closed as he fell unconscious.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

For once throughout the entire drive Jim did not say a word, simply looked straight ahead and kept driving down the long stretch of road that lead to his home. Every once and awhile he would steal a glance over at Quint just to make sure he was alright but the he could quickly look away, not wanting to show any signs of being overly concerned about him. When they finally made it to the garage Quint had been correct to assume that he was on his own, as Moriarty got out of the car and went right inside, leaving the door open for the other of course. He went right to the downstairs bathroom where he kept a plethora of medical supplies in one of the lower cupboards. Kneeling down he grabbed the padlock that was on the door and scrolled through the numbers until the correct combination was put in. Being highly over paranoid Jim had a tendency to lock almost everything up.

Inside was a small brown duffle bag that he grabbed and slung over his shoulder. "Don't bleed on my carpet!" he called out as he sauntered out of the bathroom and looked around the first floor of his house. "now where did he get off to." assuming that Quinton was smart enough to go to one of his more unused rooms he figured he would either be in the dining room or one of the guest rooms. Taking a wild guess he headed up the stairs and sure enough he found his wounded guard passed out on the guest room bed. "he is lucky that he is going to be asleep through this." he grumbled to himself as he moved over to the bed and set the duffel back down. He then proceeded to removed the bloodstained clothing that clung to Quinton's body, exposing the many bruises and cuts that littered his skin. Jim clenched his jaw as he saw this, the rage from earlier coming back as he got out a bottle of disinfectant with some gauze and began to first clean all of the lacerations. Jim was being unusually gentle as he cleaned the other male, prepping him for the stitches that were to come.

Once all the blood was cleaned off of him he applied a numbing cream to the deeper lacerations then prepared a needle and thread, his thin nimble fingers able to handle the needle and thread with ease. Once the correct amount of time passed for the numbing cream to take effect he began to expertly stitch up the deep gash's that were found on Quints arm and thigh. It took him about an hour to finish tending to all of the wounds he found on Quint, and to assure that there was no fatal internal bleeding. However when he was done he took the bloodied gauze down to the basement where there was a large incinerator and threw it into the fire. Simply throwing it away would not of been alright with Moriarty as he was not a fan of such bodily substances contaminating his trashcans. He also spent practically an hour and a half simply washing himself to make sure any and all blood was off of his pale skin. After his incredibly long shower he paged one of his servants to make a large meal for when quint woke up, telling him to simply leave it on the table wrapped in foil to keep it warm. He then proceeded to his office where he sat at his desk and preoccupied himself with his work while he waited for Quinton to wake up.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuintin cringed and twitched slightly every so often while James tended to his injuries. Other than that the man was out. After two hours, Quinton finally opened his eyes. Slowly at first as he expected it to be early morning when the sun came out, but realized it wasn’t. Outside it was dark as the sun was nearly gone over the horizon. That was a disappointment. The man went to set up, but he regretted it. A dull pain made its way through his body. It wasn’t as bad as it could have been, but he assumed it could get worse. He looked down to see he had no shirt on and his pant legs had been rolled up. He looked at the few bandages and then the stitches. He slowly sat up then got off the bed. He walked down the hallway and closed the door when he entered the room that was reserved for him. Quinton opened the closet and looked at the few suits that were hung up. He couldn’t walk around in nothing but socks, bloodied pants, and boxers. He removed the pants and pulled out a suit from the closet that was put together. He deconstructed it and only put on the shirt, vest, and pants and hung the jacket and tie back up. “So much for my favorite suit.” The man mumbled as he hung up the bloodied pants to be dealt with later. He would try to see how much of the blood he could get out of the thing although the jacket was back at the old school building. He was better off requesting one to be made exactly like it. He opened a drawer and found a pair of socks he had missed when he was packing up all his things. Quinton grinned at them and pulled off the ones he had on. He put the other socks on, feeling a little better because they weren’t ones someone would typically wear dressed the way he was. He stood up and took off his watch, setting it on the bedside table. He probably wouldn’t be going home tonight.

xxxQuinton left the room and walked around, although it was a bit slower going than usual. He looked into every room be passed. He walked past the office only to back up. He leaned in the doorway with his good shoulder and pushed his hands into his pockets. “Thank you for not waking me up to torture me with pain,” he started with a smirk as he looked at the man that sat behind the desk, “And thank you for taking the time to treat me and for caring enough about someone as expandable as me to save my sorry arse. If you want to fire me, I suggest you do it now while the pain is still dull; I’ll have to return the suit later though.” He finished as he pulled hand out of his pocket and pulled at the blue vest he wore a bit as he looked down at it. Quinton let his arm fall to his side as he raised his head to look at his employer. “Are you still going to try to get back at me for letting you freak out earlier?” He raised an eyebrow, assuming the dark haired man wouldn’t miss an opportunity to get back at Quinton for what he had done. Maybe he had cooked up some form of torture while Quinton had been asleep, some kind of punishment or form of payback. Oddly enough the brunette was curious to what it could be. Mind games, pain, the cold shoulder? There were so many more choices that Quinton probably couldn’t even fathom yet. For now, the bodyguard leaned in the doorway and stared that the man behind the desk as he waited for him to speak.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty heard the sound of movement come from the guest bedroom after what seemed like hours upon hours, and for a brief moment a wave of relief washed over him. Part of him had been afraid that the blood loss would of been to much for Quintons body. Moments later there was a light tap at his door and he saw Quint's minty green eyes peering right at him from his doorway. "Hmm you wouldn't of woken anyways, your blood loss was to significant." he said dismissively as he turned his attention back to his computer screen and finished sending a extremely detailed email to one of his men about how he wanted Nicolas dealt with. "I'm not going to fire you." he said bluntly as he pressed send then shut down his computer. "You are too good at what you do to fire you. But if you get in that sort of trouble again. Don't expect me to be your prince charming and save your a**." He walked over to the other and examined the others clothing, rather enjoying the beat up but well dressed look.

Suddenly a dark look formed in his eyes as he met the others gaze "and next time I say I do not trust someone. listen to me, don't just act like a stubborn idiot and claim that it is simply me acting paranoid." he resisted the urge to hit the other, given he didn't want to rip any of his stitches. When he heard the question regarding his freak out earlier, his dark look turned much more playful and cruel. "oh most definitely, but not today. Maybe tomorrow... maybe the next day. but I will get back at you for that." he practically purred as he walked past the other and headed down to the dining room, where there was a large meal laid out for Quinton and himself. Mostly Quinton since Moriarty had no intention of really eating.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton’s grin returned when he was told he wouldn’t be fired. “Who says it has to be you? Maybe someone that works for you can save me next time and I can fall in love with that knight.” He said with a faint teasing tone as he just grinned. Then came that look he wasn’t too fond of seeing on James’ pretty face. He pulled in his lips so they weren’t visible and adjusted his gave down to the floor. “Okay…” he said like a child that had just been lectured. His eyes flicked back to the shorter male when his tone changed to a more pleasant one. A slight shiver went down his spine as the man basically purred at him as he spoke. “Don’t do that.” He muttered, referring to the tone the man used. It was a weak point for the man, mainly because it was attractive to him. He watched James walk down the hall a little ways before he followed after him. He quickened his pace slightly until he was a comfortable distance from the male. It was nice to be back in the mansion after a week of doing, what was now, nothing and time wasting. He groaned as he put a hand to his face. “All the wasted time.” Quinton nearly whimpered. All those dates were nothing. They killed time, but he could have done so much in the amount of time those dates took. He didn’t know what, but it could have been something! Come to terms with things and apologize to James, completely redo the house, not get his a** handed to him; the list was sort of endless.

xxxWhen they got to the dining room, Quinton just stared. The table had dishes fully wrapped in tinfoil and he could smell the food. Yes, the guy was hungry, but his mouth wasn’t quite watering. This was likely due to the fact the last meal he ate he nearly came back out the same way it went in had he kept getting his in the stomach. He didn’t go to sit down though. Instead, Quinton looked at James. The question, ‘Are you actually going to eat?’ lingered on his tongue, but that he didn’t want to ask. “James,” Quinton started, “Can I hug you? Usually I just would regardless, but I don’t want to get hit quite yet.” To the male it wasn’t an odd question. Really he was better off asking permission more often before he touched James, but he rarely did. He never actually hugged the guy, maybe once because he was overly happy, but usually it was a pat on the shoulder or him grabbing the guy to hold him back from doing something or to stop him from possibly getting hurt. “I’ll settle for a hand shake.” Quinton shrugged as he glanced from the male to the food that he couldn’t see yet then back again.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty had to suppress a chuckle when he heard the other mutter 'don't do that'. knowing perfectly well that whenever he used that tone of voice it effected Quinton in interesting was. "I have no idea what you are talking about." he said teasingly as he sauntered his way into the dining room and waited for the other. When he saw the look in the others eyes at the site of the food he couldn't help but smile for a brief moment. Though it was gone just as fast as it appeared. His entire body went tense and he gave Quint a wary look when he asked for a hug. James was not a fan of being touched but in that moment he wanted desperately to just collapse into the others arms. s**t no- don't think like that stop right now. he thought to himself firmly, knowing such thoughts were a sign that he was going to slip into one of his episodes.

"oh just sit down and eat, the loss of blood most likely has you famished." he said as he sat down at one of the tables and poured himself a glass of water from one of the pitchers. Then as usual he lifted it and examined it for any tell tale sign that something was amiss. "You may sleep here for as long as you need.. actually I don't want you leaving until you have your complete strength back." he paused for a moment realizing that that may sound like he actually cares. "I need to assure you wont get into trouble before you are at your full strength... less trouble for me." he quickly added before taking a sip of his water.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:45 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton’s expression became one of unamusement as James avoided his question completely and brushed it off. He raised an eyebrow at the man as he spoke quickly after his second sentence. He shook his head and shrugged. “Fine by me, but I’ll have to go home tomorrow to get clothes. No, you’re not sending someone else to my apartment.” Quinton stated. He knew James would have the person go through his apartment and Quinton wasn’t going to have it. He could drive home tomorrow and back some stuff without a problem; James could drive if he really wanted to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn’t get into anything. He walked over to the other man and stood behind him as he inspected the tinfoil wrapped dishes. Once James finished drinking his water, Quinton leaned down and wrapped his around the man’s shoulders. “If you’re going to avoid the question then ******** your permission.” He stated, but his tone was lighter than one would have thought. He removed his arms from his employer and moved away, hoping to avoid any physical harm he may receive.

xxxThe brunette started to pull the tinfoil back from the dishes to see what was inside then put the tinfoil back on. He kept track of what dishes held what as he went around the table before coming to a stop at the last one next to James. “You’re not eating any of this, are you?” Quinton questioned with a sigh of disappointment, already knowing what the answer would be. He picked up a plate and went around the table again, but he didn’t get as much food as expected. He wasn’t feeling that great and the food didn’t look as appetizing as it could have. He settled with plain mashed potatoes, a small piece of grilled chicken, and a small assortment of steamed vegetables. He sat down next to James after grabbing silverware and a napkin. He started off by cutting the chicken apart and eating it, but slower than usual. Maybe he should have gone back to sleep when he woke up.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty frowned a little when Quinton insisted on going to his apartment tomorrow to receive a few of his things. "Very well." he said stiffly as he sipped at his water then set it back down on the table. Just as he set the glass down he felt two strong, warm arms wrap around him. It was such a warm, comforting feeling that for a moment James relaxed; however, that reaction was quickly replaced with his entire body going ridged and his eyes widening in shock, at both Quintons actions and his own reaction. "Please do refrain from doing that again, you know how I detest being touched." he mumbled as he was released, his dark eyes following Quint around the table as he lifted the tin foil and inspected the food beneath it. he could see the fatigue in the others movements and that worried him immensely, he really should be resting... I should of had the food taken to him.... he thought to himself.

At the question a small smile formed on his lip "No.. no I don't think I will. I'm not that hungry...." he said slowly his voice lacking the usual playful tone. "does... does everything taste alright?" he asked sounding almost tentative and nervous as he spoke, his dark eyes glued on his hands which lay in his lap. what if he doesn't like what I had prepared? what.. what if he just wants to go home and doesn't want to be here? these almost childish thoughts swirled around in his head as what mental stability he had began to break apart. He had the sudden overwhelming urge to move closer to the other, which caused an actual blush to form on his pale cheeks. "I can have something else prepared.. perhaps you would like to eat in your room instead? you look exhausted... which is understandable because those bad men hurt you...." he added quickly, wanting nothing more than to please Quinton right now. Later he would deny, and possibly even forget, any of these words left his lips.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:34 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxLight colored eyes moved from the food on the plate to James. An eyebrow slowly raised as he listened to the man who’s once control composer seemed to crack and break apart. Quinton raised an eyebrow when he saw the man before him blush. The brunette sighed, having an idea of what was going on. “It’s all fine, James. I did eat dinner before all of this, so I’m not starving.” Quinton said, trying to sound reassuring. He turned and finished a rest of the food that was on his plate, eating as a slightly quicker pace. After he finished eating, Quinton stood with his dirty dishes and walked off to the kitchen. He cleaned them then put them away before drinking some water. He walked back into the dining room and looked at James. He pulled the man’s chair out and offered him a hand if he wanted the unneeded help to get up onto his feet. This was Quinton’s way of saying let’s go sit somewhere else. How James acted sometimes when he fell into one of his episodes was sometimes different from the last or maybe Quinton had a hard time remembering because they were so rare. “Where should we go? The living room, the library?” Quinton asked as he continued to list off random rooms as he gave James a warm smile.

xxx

| Attire |

StolenAnima

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty felt a small genuine smile pull on his lips when Quint assured him that the food was fine and that he was simply no that hungry. "Oh...." he said as he pulled at the hem of his shirt. He was lost in his own thoughts now, but was pulled from his stupor when he felt his chair being pulled away from the table. "Ah.." he chuckled softly as he looked up at Quint with wide innocence eyes, no ounce of malice or cruelty to be found in those dark orbs. "Can we...Can we go to my room?" he asked softly as he tentatively took the others hand, since even when he was in one of these states he still wasn't overly fond of being touched unless he initiated. Slowly he rose to his feet and stared at the floor, finding he couldn't look Quint in the eye. Right now he saw Quinton as his superior, as someone he had to impress or he would leave him. "I'm sure you are tired... you can sleep in my," he paused and shuffled his feet nervously. "in my bed if you like..." it was not often that Moriarty would invite anyone in his bed unless it was to have a little bit of fun, but that wasn't the case this time. This time he just wanted Quinton to be around him.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

OOC: this is so weird, XD.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers