Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
You are mine... {Nadia / Gee} 1X1 {Yaoi} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image

Dᴀɴɪᴇʟ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴇʟᴇ

Danny felt a million frozen pins p***k his entire body from Rosa's out burst. Everything she said proved her point and had slapped Danny across the face, twice. What was he thinking? Just for Rosa to stroll on in and disobey Leo? It would have created a bigger mess for his lover and to think what would happen was... It was all bad. He felt like a fool for saying what he just said and more of one to had thought about it.

The fright of his muscles suddenly forced onto the chair had scared him from speaking. He had gotten into fights before so this shouldn't have made him feel like this but it was... This time was different. If he spoke, he would have maybe said something so stupid that Rosa would do something to him. He knew that Leo would have never let that happen but... Danny wasn't feeling very sure about it. He winced at the touch of Rosa's hand and clearly showed that he had tried avoiding it.
"S-sorry-"

Danny was interrupted by the boob mountains cushioning his head and in response the pierced boy's face became flushed. Now was a bad time to feel like this and he was glad that it was only for a short time. He cleared his throat and got up from his chair. "I-I need to go to the bathroom." He stuttered out and walked backwards to the door, knocking a couple of things down. He stumbled to pick them up and into place before pleading to Gigi, "G-gigi, can you um help me find the bathroom?"

User Image

RaisaNadia
Aw you're very welcome~! biggrin I'm quite flattered to know that I wowed you. xD
Ohhhh? :0 What would that be?
Also, damnnnnn! Rosa is bomb.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:03 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

I tuoi occhi sono come le stelle
Le tue labbra sono pallida come la luna
Proprio questo lo so da voi guardando da lontano
E voglio solo che tu sappia che...
Si è più prezioso per me e Ti amo.

✦❖✦❖✦

Upon seeing the boy cringe away from her Rosa flinched. She was in the dog house now. "Oh come on kid I would never actually hurt you. Besides Leowoukd kill me if I did so... Ow! Jesus Gigi what was that for. Oh come on baby you know I didn't mean any of it. Gigi please!" She pleaded with the angel that just followed the boy to the door, her hips swaying in just a way that left the punk incapable of looking away. "Oh that's to bad. You do know this started when you commented on my boobs being pressed against the kid right? You probably should of kept your mouth shut." Tatiana hummed in amusement as she set a cup of coffee in front other friend. "Oh can it Big Mama. Oops did I use a nono name?" Her teasing comment earned her Asmara upside the head but Rosa felt that it was worth the pain to see her friend's angry expression.
Talking - #ddaaaa / Thinking - #aa9999
As soon as Gigi had followed the boy out until the hallway she took out her notepad and scribbled out a message. Dont think to hard on how Rosa acted. Yeah it was inexcusable and I will make sure that Leo knows but she is just frustrated. It's her actual first day as second in command and already people are questioning her authority. She didn't mean to scare you. She patted him on the head as she handed him the notepad. She did feel bad for the boy, he was just trying to boost Rosa's moral but she did see where Rosa was coming from. Taking Danny's hand in her own she lead him past the main room once more to find the bathroom. A few people were leaving the meeting area when they passed by but she could still hear a heated conversation going on as the doors shut behind the small group. [pink]This is an unusually long meeting... I wonder is Leo will be alright when he comes out. The thought made he nibble at the inside of her cheek while she worried about her leader. Be quick Danny. A few people have left the meeting already and I don't know if they are still angry. She leaned over Danny and scribbled onto the notepad still in his hand when they stopped in front of the bathroom.

✦❖✦❖✦

Your eyes are like the stars
Your lips are as pale as the moon
Just this I know by watching from afar
And I just want you to know that...
You are most precious to me and I love you.

Translations:

Gee2Heart
To say that you wowed me would be an understatement. You blew me away my dear lady~
Pfft she knows... Now why is she bomb XD also speaking of Rosa I'm gonna change her color cause it's hard to read sweatdrop
Oh shoot I just realized that Gigi is younger than Danny. She is still seventeen.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

Danny read the message and responded with a small, brief, slow nod. He knew that to be true but what she said was true and it scared him to say anything else. His thoughts were filled with things that would have bothered or caused chaos to the others and if he spoke, then they would have become a mess. He was also a new recruit, just fresh in the gang scene. He didn't know what was good or bad here. All he needed and had to do was shut up and observe everyone to learn the ropes. He squeezed Gigi's hand to feel a little more comfort, especially from the shouting. It was probably where the meeting was and it didn't sound at all good. Danny dug his nails in his palm. It was also probably the best not to bother going in there.

When they arrived at the bathroom, Danny looked down at the notepad Gigi had just scribbled on and nodded in acknowledgment.
"Alright. I just need to wash my face a bit. I'll be back." He handed her back the notepad and headed inside. He was a little startled to see a pair of guys in the bathroom, smoking by the stalls. However, he had shrugged it off and went straight to the sink. He flashed his hand at the automatic sticker to release the water and cupped it. He went ahead to bring his face down and splash his face, unable to but listen in onto the conversation the two were having.

"Like what I was sayin' earlier, Leo is a sh*thead for leaving them out to die. He was busy just f*cking with one of newbies in his room when they were just being popped in the head. One by one."

"The f*ck you sayin'? Don't think Leo doin' dat. He was tryin' to wipe out those tryin' to get his spot. Ya know that Leo didn't like how Sticks was all friendly wit us. Leo always has some stick far up his @$$."

"Shut the f*ck up. They was tight and Leo don't care for dat type of sh*t. I tellin' you dat he was f*cking with one of the newbies. He was f*cking 'em and just hung the others to get tapped. He gonna do the same to us, Tommy. Leo just gonna be f*cking with one of the newbies and have us get tapp-"

Danny immediately flung the water at them in a fit of rage. "Don't you dare say that!" Danny shouted at them with his fists trembling at his sides. "Leo wasn't f*cking nobody when they died, he didn't know they were dead until he rushed to their side and he wasn't going to get anyone get popped if he knew about it. He would have brought an army to take the f*ckers down before if he knew but he didn't because he didn't know. If he didn't have the time to gather everyone, he would have gone himself but no. Leo is mourning just like everyone else but everyone apparently doesn't see that. He would have taken their bullets and if you two had gone in their stead, he still would have taken an army of bullets to save your sorry a*sses! So both of you shut the f*ck and stop blaming him for their deaths."

The tension in the bathroom tightened and constrained Danny's muscles. The look on the pair's faces had tightened with anger. The Tommy man dropped his cigarette and stomped onto the butt while the other man just flicked his soggy one at Danny. The pierced boy flinched and froze in place, watching them approach him with menacing expressions. He regretted eavesdropping and even speaking up as one of them launched a jab into his stomach. He held onto his stomach, feeling like he was going to lose the popcorn he had ate yesterday before one of the men launched another and another. After that, Danny could only remember his muscles aching, his bones crying from the cracks, the men's cursing at him, and meeting with the cold hard ground.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Awwwwwwww. :') I'm honored.
I think that she's just so kickass. Like a strong independent black woman that need no man. Uh huh! *Snappy snap*
Psshhh~! It still coolio~!
(Edit: Hoping this was a good post. I always wanted to get Danny to get beat up at some point so yeah...)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:23 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Gigi stood outside the bathroom as she smiled down at her phone. Rosa was being really cute and romantic as she apologized to her future lover. She had just been about to forgive the punk when shouting from the bathroom startled her. "Come to the E. Bathroom quick! I think Danny is in trouble! She sent the quick text message before pocketing her phone and barging into the bathroom. The sight of an unconscious Danny surrounded by two men greeted her, her anger spiking as she leapt at the nearest man. Sadly she was not very strong and was quickly over powered by the two men, kicking out at them as they tried to restrain her.
"Yeah Gigi's birthday is two days from now. I have a lot planned for her, and then after a perfect day with just the two of Uzi plan on... Hold on Tatiana I think Gigi just texted me back" A goofy smilespread across the punk's face as she opened up her messages. "Come to the E. Bathroom quick! I think Danny is in trouble! The words that she read on the screen made her blood run cold. Leo was going to be pissed. Without a word of warning Rosa hopped out of her seat and over the table, knocking a few glasses to the ground as she did so, before practically crashing into the wall as she skidded out of the kitchen area. I'm coming kid. She thought frantically as she ran down the hall. Knocking into a sturdy figure as they walked out of the meeting area.

"Whoa Rosa! Where's the fire?" A very defeated looking Leoasked as he steadied his second in command. "Gigi, Danny! Help now! Follow quick! My angel!" Rosa babbled as she took Leo's hand and dragged him until he was running beside her, an unreadable expression taking over his features Ashe followed the girl. Meanwhile Rosa was a panting, and scared mess as she slammed into walls. Leo eventually had to grab her by the arm and keep her steady while she lead him to their loved ones. "Giovani!" Rosa screamedas she slammed into the door of the bathroom, successfully breaking it off the hinges while ensuring that her whole right arm would be bruised for at least a week.

The sight of a struggling Gigi and an unconscious Danny greeted the two Italians, Leo holding onto Rosa's shirt while she tried to jump at the men. "We just lost four of the greatest men to ever walk this earth and the only thing you two can think to do is attack two of our own? You see d!ckwads there is a rule here with 'The Haunting'. You don't harm any of your brothers or sisters unless they give you a legit reason to do so... Well guess what boys. You just decided to hurt the lovers of two very angry, and very tired Italians who have had enough of everyone's bullsh!t," He progressively got louder with each word he spoke until he was shouting at the two men. "Sick'em girl." He let go of Rosa's shirt and the punk immediately went for the boy that was pinning Gigi's arms behind her back. Leo on the other hand slowly made his way over to the other man who was babbling on about random nonsense that he could not be bothered to even care about. Instead he grabbed the man off the ground by his collar and dragged him to his feet.

"Do NOT touch an Italian's lover." He said simply before punching the man in the jaw. The rest was a blur while the two Italians beat the two men who dared to harm their loved ones. "Leo... Leo. Leo! Stop it before you kill him! They get it now! Let's just get Danny and Gigi out of here." Rosa grabbed ahold of Leo's wrist when he pulled back to punch the unconscious man below him, succeeding in snapping Leo out of his blind rage. Without another word the two Italians picked up their respective loved one, Rosa holding onto Gigi's thighs as she piggy backed on her punk and Leo carefully cradling his bruised and battered lover to his chest. The sound of Rosa questioning the mute girl sounded in his ears but it didn't register as he focused more on the boy in his arms. He hadn't even noticed that Rosa had lead them to one of the downstairs rooms until she was helping him lay the boy down on one of the beds.

"Danny wake up. Please don't do this, if you don't wake up I'll assume that worst. Please..." Leo sank to his knees beside the bed, taking one of Danny's hands in his own as he did so. The two girl watched him, concerned with their leader's strange behavior. "Leo he's fine. Just a bit battered, don't worry to much about him. He is a strong kid." Sadly Rosa's words seemed to fall upon deaf ears.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart
Pfft she is an Italian that's always angry*cough*Unless Gigi is around*cough*. Of course she is kickass!
Pfft I have the Italian trio and you have little American Danny. This quad is really cute.
Also don't ******** with two Italians who are in love XD
PS I never made this clear but base is an only hotel that Leo's brother had boughten and turned into a hangout.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image

Danny vaguely recalled what happened during his blackout but he couldn't help but think he heard Leo during that time. It may have been his imagination though. Leo was busy holding the peace while... Well while Danny was disrupting a little bit of that peace in a bathroom. His body was busy aching for the pain to stop and Leo was fighting to calm the wolves. Leo would have been far too busy to be where Danny was and it seemed like it would have been forever before Leo found out what happened. Danny would have to calmly explain it to him when he had the chance but... He probably should wake up or something if he was going to tell Leo.

His body told him otherwise. He needed to sleep for a while longer to help to help him get his mind off the pain or maybe naturally heal off the pain. Some strange reason like that. He struggled against it but it was no use. His body was his body and it wasn't that trained in endurance. He couldn't help but just to give in and hope his body held onto the living. Danny figured it would but one never actually knew. Now all he had was just to be patient and wait in a little dream world.

Little adventures awaited him in his little dream world of a big clock tower and... A strange boy?

User Image

RaisaNadia
Yasssssss
Pft haha! I just had a funny little thought about that. It's like little Italy and Danny is like a tourist.
And ohhhh! Okie. That makes a lot of sense. I was confused the entire RP till now. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo gently stroked Danny's knuckles with his thumb as he watched him twitch in his sleep, Rosa and Gigi were off in the corner having a conversation while the punk held her rainbow haired friend. The gentle rise and fall of Danny's chest as he breathed calmed Leo down considerably but he was still not able to let go of the boy's hand. "Oh stop acting like a creep and just crawl in next to him you weirdo." The sound of the punk behind him had startled Leo. When had she gotten behind him? And why was she looking at him like that? He was fine. It was Danny that was hurt. "Jesus Leo! Did you not even realize that you're bleeding from your head? That's it I'm fixing you up." Rosa had ripped off the sleeve on her right arm as she said this before using it to apply pressure to the gash on Leo's forehead. She had wondered how she and Gigi hadn't noticed it by now but then she realized that it had been on the side that was facing away from the two females. After a good fifteen minutes, and a few scolding words, she had managed to stop the heavy flow of the bleeding before grabing Leo by the back of the shirt and forced him into the bed next to Danny where he automatically pulled the boy into his arms.
Once her leader was asleep Rosa went back over to her multi colored angel and picked her up into her arms before carrying her over to the other bed. There she layer Gigi down, ignoring the way that the angel looked at her, before crawling in next to her and just holding the girl close to her. Her body was stressed out and only one person's warmth would be able to cure it.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
Really? I imagined the three of them taking Danny to actual Italy and dragging him around while Rosa and Leonspend most of the time speaking Italian while Gigi just translates the important parts for him XD
Yeah I'm sorry about that XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image

It was maybe in the night when Danny woke up. The lights were out and the curtains were drawn, no rays visible anywhere. It seemed to have been just himself and... Whoever was in front of him. Though his eyes hurt from trying to pry open but he manage feel someone's chest on his poorly bruised face. He could barely lift his arms to feel him but he felt secure in their arms. Danny snuggled in, gently, and took a deep painful breath in. In a way... They smelled sort of like...

"Leo..." He murmured with a raspy voice. "I-Is... Is that y-you?" He didn't wait for a response. Instead, his eyes started to water with tears. Was... Was Leo worried about him? Did he make Leo think he was gone? Oh no... Danny took a sharp breath and rubbed his face deeper into his chest. "I-I'm s-sorry..." He apologized. The pierced lover didn't want his sweet Italian to ever think he was going to die. Not so soon after Sticks was gone. It would have broke his heart a million times over if Danny wasn't apart of this world anymore. It too would have broke Danny's if Leo was gone. "I-I never... N-never w-wanted y-you to worry..."

User Image

RaisaNadia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo woke up feeling disoriented and dizzy when he felt someone nuzzle closer to him. He remembered Rosa scolding him for getting a head injury but he couldn't remember when exactly he had gotten in. He had been to worried about his bruised and battered lover to worry about himself. He ever so slightly tightened his hold on the boy in his arms, doing his best to not hurt the boy as he did so. His heart ached to hear the sound of Danny's weakened voice and he looked over at Rosa to see if she was hearing it to see if she had heard it. Too only to find that the two women were asleep. "Tranquillo il mio amore. Ho te ora. Mi dispiace che si doveva passare attraverso questo. Mi dispiace che ti sei fatto male. Non preoccuparti per me, tu sei quello che ha bisogno di attenzione." His mouth automatically spat out Italian when he tried to tell it English, his dazed mind obviously choosing not to cooperate with him. He ignored this in favor of tilting Danny's face up with one of his hand, immediately wishing that he had thought to apply ice to his face before letting Rosa force him into the bed.
"Ancora bello anche con questi lividi." He murmured quietly before gently kissing each bruise on the boy's face in turn. He stopped when he finally got to the boy's lips before placing a soft kiss to them. The boy in his arms just seemed so fragile in that moment and he was scared that he was going to hurt Danny if he didn't move slowly. "No apologies. Calm now, I'm here." He managed to get out a brief sentence in broken English but it still didn't feel like it was enough. He wanted to tell Danny that he was alright, that the men that had hurt him were dealt with but his mind wasn't functioning properly. So instead of using his words to reassure the boy he tried letting him know that everything was alright by brushing black hair out of his lover's face before pressing a kiss to his temple.

{Translations: -Quiet my love. I have you now. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. I'm sorry that you got hurt. Do not worry about me, you're the one that needs attention.
-Still beautiful even with these bruises.}

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

The tired Italian words still soothed his peace of mind, even when Danny didn't understand him. His sweet, oh so sweet, voice was like a lullaby to Danny. How Leo used his honey tongue every time always mysteriously made him happy. Leo could have been cursing him in Italian right now but Danny didn't pay much to the thought. Whether Leo was doing so or not, the pierced boy knew that his Leo still cared about him. When he lifted Danny's face, for one, Danny feared to have made his lover upset. It wasn't the type of upset that one would throw tables. It was the type of upset that would have brought a mother to cry to find out her child was hurt. He didn't want to make the Italian more upset by what he guessed his appearance looked like but it seemed like Danny already did.

Danny closed his eyes and winced every so often from his lover's lips, feeling bad that Danny was doing so. He didn't want to flinch under the care of his lover but his body wouldn't stop. The touch of those lips made him want to cry a little more and beg Leo to stop but he held his tongue. Danny knew better to do so and wanted Leo's comfort. The kiss on his temple... That one, even though it was one of the least painful kisses he received, Danny immediately began to cry. How could Leo love and care for him so much?

Danny had started the fight and had made Leo sad as a result. If this little boy didn't start that fight, then... He would have been fine. However, if he didn't, then he would have let those guys walk all over Leo with lies from behind his back. There was no way he could have let that happened. Overall, he still made Leo sad. Already so sad. It was causing so much trouble to Leo yet here Leo was. He couldn't say he was sorry anymore. Leo said so. But what could he do? Danny didn't know. He was in so much pain that it even hurt to breathe. He shut his eyes and quivered out a breath. All he wanted to do now was sleep to make him forget the pain.

"L-Leo... T-Talk to m-me in I-Italian till I... I f-fall asleep."

User Image

RaisaNadia
Omigosh. I love it when Danny and Leo get together. I find them so cute and adorable.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:14 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo was confused as to why Danny was crying. He shouldn't be crying Leo was there to protect him. Unless he had been the one that had hurt Danny this time. The very thought made him panic. He would never, no he could never harm his Danny. His sweet, precious, innocent, beautiful Danny. The love of his life and his soul mate. That was impossible. Leo would do anything to make sure that Danny was safe and happy. He would even end his life if it would only bring Danny happiness. He whispered into Danny's ears, feeling terrible for not being about to cure Danny of his pain. He would take Danny to see a doctor first thing tomorrow, regardless of how hungry or disgusting looking he was from sleeping. "mia luna, mia bella luna. Darei la mia vita, se solo lei ha chiesto e farei di tutto per farvi felici. Chiedo solo che il vostro soggiorno al mio fianco per il resto dell'eternità e mi permette di prendermi cura di te. Prometto che nella mia cura non potrà mai desiderare nulla perché io farò in modo che tutto si può chiedere è vostra." He murmured to his lover while playing with a strand of Danny's hair.
"Il mio cuore, il corpo e l'anima sono il vostro modo si prega di prendere loro e trattarli bene, la mia luna." His last words were whispered as he once again fell asleep next to a sleeping Danny. When he closed his eyes he saw two people flying above alarmed clock tower, and for some reason the sight made him sad when he saw one of the figures speed up while dragging the other behind. He could have sworn that one of those figures was important to him but he didn't know why. Al, he knew was now when he thought of Sticks he didn't feel as empty, in his dream that is.

{Translations: -Anything for you my love.
-My moon, my lovely moon. I would give my life, if only you asked and I'd do anything to make you happy. I only ask that you stay by my side for the rest of eternity and allow me to take care of you. I promise that in my care will never want anything because I will make sure that everything you could ask for is yours.
-My heart, body, and soul are yours so please take them and treat them well, my moon.}

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
I know! Like relationship goals 2K15 am I right? Even with one of them half delirious and the other in excruciating pain they manage to be super cute XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

Danny awoke by the deep grumbling in his stomach. It groaned and moaned in discomfort and disturbed him from the black hole dream. He would have spent some time trying to remember what he dreamed about but he was in so much pain. Not physical pain but hunger pain. He hadn't ate a single thing for two days straight and the effects of it were grinding into him. Danny groaned in pain and even him speaking hurt him. He didn't want to speak. He didn't want to move. He didn't even want to breathe. He just wanted the pain to go away by curling up in a ball, hoping the pain just shrink like a balloon. Though, he knew better than that.

"L-Leo... It hurts. It hurts." He groaned. Danny held onto his lover's shirt, pulling at him. The pain of his muscles moving made him groan more and breathe harder. He tightened his grip and pulled at the shirt, slower than before. "M-my... My st-" He wailed out his displeasure and squeeze into his lover. He clenched his fists and bite down on Leo's shirt. "Leo. Leo. Leo. Leo. Leo. Leo. Leo."

User Image

RaisaNadia
GAHHH! MY HEART. GAH. THE FEELS ON OVERLOAD. GUH.
Goals of 2k15. Goals.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo groaned as he was abruptly awoken by the sound of his lover repeatedly calling his name. Sadly he was not calling his name for any good reason. He chuckled quietly when he realized what was hurting while Rosa and Gigi stirred in the next bed over. "Alright mia luna lets go feed you then. Rosa I'm taking Danny to the kitchen to get him something to eat. It's to early for Tatiana to be there so do you want me to fix you guys something before you get there?" He asked calmly as he ignored the hunger pangs in his own stomache while dislodging himself from Danny so he could sit up. Thankfully he wasn't that much of a mess that morning, though he couldn't say the same for Rosa whose hair was sticking up every which way. "Eggs! Just eggs I don't care how, I just want eggs... Gigi wants eggs too." Rosa yawned tiredly, watching the colorful girl as she signed something at her. "Alright eggs it is. Come on Danny I'll carry you." Hecsaid calmly, deciding that he would hold off on the hospital trip until after he talked to Danny about his injuries. With a gentleness that he never showed anyone, Leo managed to slip his arms under Danny before pulling him up into his arms all while trying not to hurt his love. Once he had Danny situated in his arms he made his way out of the room and down the hall, ignoring the swaying of the walls and the sharp pain to his temples with each step he took.
After what seemed like forever, but was only actually likely minutes, Leo was in the kitchen and setting Danny down on one of the chairs before giving him a kiss on the top of his head. "Hold on mia luna, I'll have you fed soon enough." He said calmly before going over to the fridge and pulling out the milk, eggs, and butter. He brought the ingredients over the the stove where he took one of Tatian's pans off of the hooks she had hanging over the stove and placing it on the hot spot. A quiet tune softly rang out in the small kitchen as he hummed a song from his home country while whisking together the milk and egg before pouring the large batch of whisked egg to the buttered pan. It wax simple cooking, and quite frankly the only cooking he knew how to do, but it would work for two starving adults and a starving teenagers who hadn't eaten anything in two days. "Leo I could kiss you right now but I have a feeling that neither of the teens would like that very much." Rosa yawned once more, the rainbow haired girl nuzzling into her back as she was carried over to a seat next to Danny. She took the seat on the other side of the girl while Leo brought out four platesof hastily scrambled eggs on paper plates with plastic forks. At least now if he ended up leaving his mess it was only four dishes instead of twelve. "I wouldn't like that very much. Now shut up and eat your eggs before I take them back and eat them myself." This had shut the punk up who had just decided to do as she was told.

{Translations: -my moon*as if you didn't already know XD*}

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
If they had been on Leo's bike you could have said that they were Feels on Wheels. Badumts! I'll go sit in a corner now XD
Like for real bruh these two are so sweet that it makes me sick

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

Danny carefully laid his poor little head on the table, groaning with the pain in his stomach. Oh how hungry he was for food. Just yummy warm or cold food in his belly. He didn't care as long as it was edible and yummy. Anything else that went down in there was a big no no. He was just hungry. Let the poor little boy eat. Stop the rumbling pain toiling in his stomach. Let the devil be released from erupting the emptyness of his tummy. Danny groaned once more and lifted his head up, having his chin rest on the table. He watched Leo and purred at the smell of eggs. Yessss. The smell of real food. He couldn't wait for it to be in his belly.

When the lucky dish came, he eagerly took his fork and carefully poked the eggs to test the solubility. If he stabbed it too hard, the scrambled eggs would have become more scrambled. If he barely even stabbed it, then well there would have been no eggs for him to eat. After testing it out, he stabbed a bit of the eggs and carefully ate it down. While he carefully took small pieces of food, he shook his head.
"If you can kiss Leo, then Leo will have to kiss me twice as much." He poorly joked and regretted his choice of speaking. It still pained him to move his lips.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Oh my gosh! xD They're riding to the speed of LOVE~!
They're so sick, you could say that... *Puts on sunglasses* They're lovesick. cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:26 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

"Leo is not kissing anyone for three reasons. One being that you guys are making the pounding in my head worse. Two being that you cried last night when I kissed you because you were in so much pain so I'm taking you to the hospital today to see if any serious damage was done and there will be no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And three, I'm pretty sure there is some unwritten law that states that a gay man and a lesbian cannot kiss because that would be way to much homosexuality in one..." He was immediately cut of by Rosa who had gotten out of her seat and pulled him in for a kiss just to spite both her leader and Danny. "You taste like boy." Rosa stated bluntly while Leo just stared at the girl blank faced. Gigi laughed breathily while the punk went back to her seat.
Leo was unable to do anything for a minute while he just blinked at the spot that his second in command had been in only moments before. "Rosa... I am going to hurt you. I'm not going to tell you when I'm going to hurt you, I'm going to make you wait for it and let the anticipation eat away at you until you can't handle it anymore and then I'm going to make you wait even longer. But, I am going to hurt you?" He stared the punk dead in the eyes as he said this but she only grinned back at him before turning her attention back to her food. "Whatever. That was more of a dig at the kid than it was at you so you're reaction means almost nothing to me... Though I'm glad that I know how to rile you up now." She laughed as Leo just covered his eyes with one of his hands out of annoyance.

{Translations: }

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
The fact that you made either of those puns made me want to go out and buy a ring pop so that I could do some serious proposing up in here XD
Oh god now I'm thinking of Leo proposing with a ring pop as a joke... That gives me an idea for a shortfic! XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image

To hear that Leo saw him cry made Danny want to explain why but his invisible tongue was cut off by the scene with Rosa kissing Leo. He swallowed hard down his eggs and then was left speechless on what to say. Though, he should have been gentle when swallowing. It felt like he had swallowed shards of glass and it just made it more difficult for him to speak. He wanted to tell Rosa that he was just joking and that she didn't really need to kiss Leo. Though she may have already known that, it would have made the boy feel better to have said it. However to see Rosa actually do that, created a quiet husky chuckle. It hurt him to do it but it was just so unbelievable funny.

"I'm dug. I'm dug."

User Image

RaisaNadia
Dude. If someone proposed to me with a ring pop, I would lick it because I would be licking LOVEEEEE! xD
And where duh fic though? D;

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces