Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:06 pm
gothicimp24

Sorry i haven't replied been sick with a stomach bug))

Saeran blinked not realizing how hungry he was since coming here, he couldn't recall the last time he had a full meal. "It looks good thank you" he said and dug in.

"Holy s**t this is amazing" Saeran thought wide eyed and struggled to restrain himself, and not start shoveling food in at a rapid pace, a few minutes later the plate was completely clean an a small smile of contentment was on his face as he leaned back in his chair pleasantly full.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 pm
Oberon_Weiss

its ok ive been busy with another rp any ways but you have my attention now sweatdrop ))

Lazarus nodded and smiled slightly as he watched him eat. Kinda glad. "its been a while, but its not bad regarding i wasnt human when i was turned into this" he said simply leaning close. "so, i told you, you would grow to like my kisses" he mussed with a smirk as he gazed at the hero.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:41 pm
gothicimp24

"So you did" he said matter of factually, "and what of it? Do you expect me to follow you around like some puppy always leaning in for more affection when you touch me?" Saeran said meeting Lazarus's gaze levelly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:46 pm
gothicimp24

*Do you not want to continue? It's alright if you don't I can close the thread*  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:16 pm
Oberon_Weiss

gonk
i is so sorry! i do wanna continue the rp. but i thought i responded....im sorry >A< ill respond  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:22 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus listened to him then frowned and shook his head. "well i was trying to provoke you...thats what but its not working....and thats highly annoying" he said frowning more as he looked away looking board already. "i didnt expect you to do that. Cause if you did there would be no fun in the matter of it...actually id probably throw you out" he said before sliding his gaze back to the hero's to meet his. "dont get the idea to start acting like it because i just said that"  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:55 pm
gothicimp24

"Wouldn't dream of it your majesty" Saeran replied with a taunting grin, glad to see that he was able to get under the man's skin as much as Lazarus did to him. "Mm you didn't really provoke me, more like surprised the hell out of me. I've told you before that I've never been good with people correct/ Well it's more along the lines of never have really been near people. I've lived alone for most of my life and as such never had the opportunity for well...." He trailed off there suddenly looking embarrassed at how much he was revealing.

(Also don't worry about it, I'm glad you're posting again)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:10 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus glared slightly at being called majesty but he tried his best to let it go. To ignore it, and instead focused on what the other was saying. He actually looking interested and slightly curious. Yet when the other suddenly changed he smirked slightly and leaned close. "awww its ok i under stand" he said sweetly or at least he tried to make it sound as sweet as he could before deciding to get up and move to sit him self on the older looking man's lap. "ill make sure that you get used to being around me" he said still smirking yet still had the sweetness to his voice as he moved to wrap his arms around the other's neck. "after all we will be here a while"  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:23 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran swallowed and was sweating nervously at how close the man was, and it was taking every part of him not to shift with the man now bodily sitting in his lap. "H-hey that's not fair, you're a pretty heavy guy y'know? if you keep on like that the chair tip over." He said trying to keep his voice level and a lazy grin on his face.

It was also hard for me to not focus on how attractive Lazarus was right now, with the man so close their noses could brush against each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus only smiled. "im not that heavy regarding i havnt eaten any thing since you got here, and you wont die if it tipped" he said simply but to make sure it didnt he repositioned him self so that it wouldnt. Although he was tempted to make it tip. Still smiling he leaned close and kissed the hero playfully to see what kind of reaction he could get  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:41 pm
gothicimp24

At first he froze at the kiss but then realized that the man wanted a reaction, well then Saeran would give him one. Instead of trying to push the man away or simply submitting like he did last time, he kissed Lazarus back. It was very inexperienced but still it felt good. leaning back from the other man's mouth he instead began pressing light kisses to the underside of the man's jaw and smirked,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus was not shocked when he kissed back since he was hoping for that but he did not expect the other to move away and kiss his jaw. This caused him to pause for a second and slightly blush. But that faded. Smiling Lazarus relaxed and let the other continue. A odd inhuman purr like sound coming from him.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:02 pm
gothicimp24

"Oho so the great dark lord can blush, color me shocked" Saeran murmured and nipped at his jaw, then just to see what the other man would do he stopped and leaned back on the chair wearing a lazy smirk. Still it was nice to see that he could catch Lazarus off guard.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:10 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus's face burned red from another wave of blushing but it was only for a second before he frowned. The comment aroused his anger slightly. "yes, i blush cause i do feel things" he said as he watched the other lean away. He was still frowning but it was cause he honestly didnt want the hero to stop, so out of that feeling he leaned in close to nuzzle the hero's neck for a second before kissing it. Knowing that it was sensitive which he began to kiss over and over again before deciding to bite down, and leaving his mark on the hero.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:46 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran let out a strangled noise as the man began kissing his neck before instinctively angling his neck for better access, shuddering as arousal coursed through him. It got even worse when Lazarus bit him. It took all of his control not to rip his neck away and instead Saeran rested his head against the man's shoulder and let out a muffled whimper when he felt Lazarus's teeth break the skin.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff