PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:32 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs Mansion
Company: Alistair
Feeling: Angry n crabby & scared
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:

The maid was listening to her master speak about the neko as if he wasn't even there but nodded. She blushed slightly as the silverette moved to pin the boy down more efficiently by straddling him and having his wrists pinned by his head. "Master no ones up but me, I had a hard time sleeping then I heard the screaming. I thought Maybe one of your new pets had a nightmare or something." She says stepping over now that the teen was restrained.

Tanner growled trying to get free but soon found himself on the ground beneigth Alistair. With his face blushing hard he struggles more so then ever. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cries out in between a few hiccups thinking hes going to punished in the ways hes been trained in again as being sedated, used and beaten. "NO PLEASE!" Hes getting to be hysterical about this situation and is starting to hyperventilate since hes helpless. "No no drugs!!!!" He cries out struggling letting crystal streams run down his face.

Meanwhile Beau was still in the closet shaking as every scream his brother made. whimpering holding his ears tightly he waits for someone to find him.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image
As his attention was turned back to the younger male beneath him, he could hear the maid start talking once more, hearing how that she had been the only one up at the moment though she thought maybe Tanner or Beau had a nightmare or something else. “No, I’m just having some difficulties with this one wanting to listen to me at the moment.”

As those now darker Sapphire colored eyes, he could see that blush for a few moments before feeling him start to struggle even more beneath him even if it was useless at the moment, Alistair was bigger than him and made it nearly impossible at the moment. He kept hearing him screaming though, now pleading not to use the drugs on him, that he really didn’t want this to happen at all. The older male shifted, moving to try and hold both wrists in one hand before grabbing the older neko’s face. “Calm down then Tanner.” He said a bit more calm then he had earlier but there was still some anger in his voice, trying to make him calm down after seeing the tears that were starting to form and flow down his face. “ I need you to calm down this instant. It is just a sleeping pill and nothing else.

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

The maid knelt down by the two and handed Alistair the light sedative sleeping pill. "Shh it'll be okay Tanner you just need to calm down okay?" She tries to calm the young male but it did little to nothing.

Tanner ceased his struggling now that both his thin pale wrists were in one strong grip above his head. "Please..... im sorry!" He says eyeing the small 10 milligram melotonin pill. His fears were not calmed bout the worst to come but who could blame him.

"I'll be good I promise!" He pleads again. what most people wouldn't know is that since he was little hes been sedated for every tantrum he had. His temper when he got like this were never light and just crying it was physical hitting chair throwing etc. His body has built up a dependence for tranquilizers and hes been trying to get it so its not. More or less for Beaus sake.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image
As he was handed the pill, Alistair could hear how the maid was trying to be gentle, trying to calm the young man down even as he continued to struggle more and more in his grip. He could tell that this was more now out of seeming to be scared and less out of the anger that he had before, especially as he continued to see those tears flowing down his face as well as the way he kept pleasing, not wanting the drug at all. He just stayed still at the moment, listening to the other male, deciding what he really should do with him, especially now that anger he had finally ebbed away.

Eventually, the grip on those wrists loosened just slightly but not enough for the neko to run away just yet. It wouldn’t be no good if he scared both of his new pets already, especially with how bad Tanner was and who knew where Beau was at the moment. He handed the pill back to the made before looking at him. “You will not use that tone with me as well as give me the additive you just gave me.” He leaned down close till they were really face to face. “Do you understand that Tanner?

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

The maid took the pill back then excused herself from the two. While tanner was simply nodding as a response. "Y-yes master i-im sorry....." He says trying to control his breathing and stop his crying. "I-i'll clean up...." He whimpers out keeping his wrists where Alistair left them.
Of course his wrists were bright red now boredering black n blue from struggling so much. "M-m-may I get up now master?" He asks timidly still under the man above him.

Beau heard the yelling stop and he comes out of the linnen closet and makes his way back to Tanner and Alistair. "Master?" He calls out, his voice softer then he was before. "A-are we still going to have breakfast?" He seams like a kitten trying new things and it makes him look timid and afraid.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

As those footsteps where heard leaving the room, he saw the other male nodding and finally starting to apologize finally as well as trying to control himself to stop from crying finally. As Alistair heard that he would clean up as well he nodded a bit himself. “good…” He finally let go of those wrists then before getting up off top of him before dusting himself off, making sure there was nothing on his clothing that could possibly leave them dirty before turning his back towards the male that was on the ground, seeming still frightened by what had just accrued.

His ears caught the very quiet voice then, turning his head towards the doorway to see that Beau had come back but he seemed like he was frightened by everything that happened as well. He could hear him ask about breakfast though before nodding. “Yes, we are.” He said more calm then he had been before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a few things out before walking over to the stove. “Beau, get some juice for yourself and get some more for your brother.” Even if he was still not amused with what happened with Tanner, he wasn’t going to deny him food or anything at the moment.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:53 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Timid
OoC:

Beau had gone to the fridge pulling out a jug of orange juice for the three of them. "Master? Where are the cups?" He asks watching Tanner get up and leave the room only to come back with a dish towel. "And what are we having for breakfast?" He asks curiosity over-riding his timidness.

Tanner had gotten up off the floor with their masters permission and left to grab a smaller towel to get dirty. After finding one he goes to the kitchen getting it hot to the touch and a bit soapy so he can clean off the dirty floor he caused yesterday. Though when he was in front of Alistair he had his ears folded down and tail between his legs, he was submissive. Once he got the towel out of the piping hot water his hands were red hot almost as if he was sun burnt. He went to where the dried mud is and gets to work.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:41 am
User Image

User Image

As he started to lay things out and pulled out a pan, Alistair heard Beau as where the cups where. He turned his heard towards the younger male then before pointing to a cabinet that was right above the sink. “they're in there. Do please refrain from grabbing the good glasses on the second shelf though. I use those for special occasions.” He said before turning his attention back to the stove, making sure it was starting to heat up properly before preparing a simple batter that he knew how to male. At the second question though he let out a very small chuckle. “ I am making some crepes, they are very simple and fast to make, plus they are rather good as well. Though what fruit do you and Tanner like?” he asked as he kept his eyes on what he was doing at the moment.

He could catch Tanner getting up out of the corner of his eye though, seeing how his ears were flat and that tail wasn’t moving at all behind him now but rather tucked between his legs, knowing that he was already starting to learn his place before hearing those footsteps leave the room. In the background then, he could hear some water running for quite a long time, wondering how long the other neko was planning on running it before hearing it stop. He then heard footsteps getting close to the kitchen but not quite, knowing that he must be tending to the mess to the mess from yesterday, not wanting to anger him anymore at the moment.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:29 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Timid
OoC:

Beau went and reached for the cups pulling out one at a time not wanting to break one. After all three were out he pours the orange juice carefully but only fills his own bout half way so he can add some ice to it. "Ummm maybe... Strawberries, bananas, and I like raspberries but Tanner doesnt. He likes pineapple." He says thinking a bit.

Tanner came back into the kitchen when he was done. He places the rag into a laundry hamper in the laundry room. His hands still beat red from the water and they were throbbing and starting to blister from being so hot. He wants to ask something but he keeps his mouth shut just so he doesnt get in trouble more. His ears were still folded down as he sits at the table rubbing his hands.

Beau looked over to his brother and whimpered. "Tanny why did you burn yourself? Master didnt say to do that!" He had worry in his voice. He grabbed Ice and a towel and had started to cool Tanners hands earning a yelp and a hiss from the darker haired male.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

As Alistair continued to mix the batter to make sure there were no odd clumps or unmixed ingredients that where in the bowl, he could heard the glasses slightly clinking together before hearing the sound of liquid being poured. He then heard his response before nodding a bit leaving the mix alone for a second and the pan to continue to heat up. “Alright then.” he walked over to the fridge then, making sure to pull out some raspberries for Beau as well as some cut up pineapple that was stored away as well to use for Tanner and some plan strawberries for himself before walking back over to the pan, getting to work on making each crepe, making sure they were as perfect as he possibly could make them.

He could hear footsteps coming back then before hearing one of the chairs being pulled out at the table, signaling that Tanner seemed to be done. He would have to see how good of a job he had done but that could wait till after breakfast seeing as it wasn’t too important right now. He heard Beau’s comment then. Tanner had injured himself while completing what he told him to do? He heard the yelp and hiss then before putting the finished crepe on the plate before walking over to check to see what he had done. He grabbed the back of one of the older neko’s hands gently, examining the damage he had caused himself before turning his sapphire colored eyes towards those red ones. “Beau is right, I didn’t say to injure yourself. That wasn’t part of cleaning up we will make sure those get tended to after breakfast.

Has he let the hand go then, he expected him to put it against the ice once more, not wanting those blisters that started to form to get any worse than they already were at the moment. “Just keep the ice on them till I am done.” He walked backed over to the stove then, not wanting to leave it unattended for very long. As he went back to work, he had the three plates dished up in no time, making sure they looked nice as well as knew they would be filling before bringing the plates over and setting them in front of the two.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Hungry
OoC:

Tanner whimpered before saying, "my old master always taught me that the best way to get dirt out was boiling soapy water.... Was he wrong?" He asks keeping the ice on his hands. He lays his head on the table and waits till the foods done. "I-if he was wrong then I burnt my hands for nothing everytime he asked me to clean." He says while Beau rubs his back.

Beau rubbed Tanners back gently while he made sure the other was icing his hands. "Tanny go back to bed when breakfast is done.... You didnt sleep" he says sternly. But recieves a glare from his brother.

"If only that were that easy Beau." Tanner says yawning. Beau bit his lip then thought, "Well Me and Master made a bet and I-if you want you can join....." He says very quietly.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:44 am
User Image

User Image

As the silver haired male started to hear Tanner whimper before talking, he let out a sigh. “that’s not what I meant Tanner. You don’t have to use scalding hot water to the point where you end up hurting yourself like you’ve done. Hot water is good for cleaning but it doesn’t need to be to the point where it burns flesh.” He spoke calmly as he watched the other two. He could see though how much Beau cared for his brother, rubbing his back and trying to sooth him in any way he possibly could but he could really see that Tanner was still pretty tired.

Alistair rose an eyebrow as Beau was giving the other male the opportunity to come join them once breakfast was done, to take part in the bet that he had won and knew he was going to enjoy the final prize. It didn’t bother him though that he asked, it would be interesting to have both his lovely pets at once instead of just one at a time like it seemed like it was going to end up being. He sat down finally himself then with his own plate and started to eat. “If you are that tired then you should go rest some more Tanner. I do not want you to get sick from not being able to rest at all but Beau is right also.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: kitchen
Feeling: Hungry
OoC:

Tanner just shook his head as his breakfast was set down in front of him. Gently picking up a fork he digs in wincing a bit but still eats. Beau sat down and ate his own. Beau had almost instantly purred as soon as he bit into his crepe but Tanner took a bit since his hands hurt. "Ill pass but thank you for the invitation..... and the meal." He says finishing up his meal before putting it into the dishwasher once he was done.

Beau had nodded to his brothers answer and shrugs. "Keep ice on your hands tanny please?" He begs getting a nod before he watched Tanner go to the stairs where He assumes hes going back to bed. "Master you cook very good!" He praised

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:58 am
User Image

User Image

As Alistair kept eating his own crepe, he would glance over at the older of the two nekos, seeing how gingerly he was holding the fork at the moment with how he ate, knowing it was all because of his hands at the moment. He could hear how Beau was doing, hearing the purring that was accruing, knowing that he was content with how it tasted and that there wasn’t any more yelling at the moment. He heard Tanner give thanks then. “You’re welcome Tanner. You should really go rest more now.” He said as he watched the other walk away. It was good that Beau also added that he should keep ice on his hands as well. He didn’t want Tanner’s hands to blister too badly at all before turning his eyes towards the neko that was still sitting at the table, giving him a small smile.” I’m very glad. I don’t cook very often, only when it’s early or I want something to eat when it isn’t time for a meal.

ooc:sorry for the wait, school work was killing me@.@
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: kitchen
Feeling: anxious
OoC:

Beau had sat there munching away on his breakfast while Alistair spoke to his brother as he left. But when Alistairs attention was back on him he blushed. "I like masters cooking. Master should cook more." He says with a grin purring while hes at it. "Maybe I can help cook?" He asks tilting his head in a cute manor. His tail swayed back and forth haphazardly from happiness. Beaus porcelain pale face turned red for an instant. "I-Is Master happy that he'll be Beaus first time alone?" He asks going very very quiet more so then usual.

youkobandit

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces