Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:03 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked in surprise as Takumj jumped in front of him. He managed to dodge it just barely before decidin to tackle the other male to the ground and straddle him. "You cheater!" he said, lauging as he used his weight to pin the other down, legs on either side of his waist. "Now, do you surrender?" he teased playfully, bouncing on top of Takumj as he held up a handful.of snow to dump.on Takumj if he didn't. It was a rather proactive position.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi grinned up at honey he sprawled out his arms in a defeated manor and said In a overly dramatic voice "oh I surrender blonde snow angel do what you want to this poor soul " he played his head to the ground grinning up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:17 pm
Honey stared at him for a few minutes before laughing loudly. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe make you my love slave." he said teasingly, not even remotely aware of the erotic position they were in with him on too of the other male, straddling him.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey stared at him for a few minutes before laughing loudly. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe make you my love slave." he said teasingly, not even remotely aware of the erotic position they were in with him on too of the other male, straddling him.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi blushed slightly " oh my angel if that is what you wish I shall oblige " he said his hand over his eyes then laughing as he smiled up at honey it was then he realized the position they were in causing his face turn red slightly and think about what was just said his face turning even more red  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:34 pm
It was then that Honey realized what he had just said.and who he was on top of and turned a red that would.make a tomato jealous. "I am so sorry. I have no idea of what came over me!" he said as he scrambled off Takumj hurriedly before his body responded to the situation which he did not need at the moment.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm
DragonMistress07
It was then that Honey realized what he had just said.and who he was on top of and turned a red that would.make a tomato jealous. "I am so sorry. I have no idea of what came over me!" he said as he scrambled off Takumj hurriedly before his body responded to the situation which he did not need at the moment.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi still blushing "i-its okay honey " he said softly as he rose from the ground wipeing the snow from his arms getting his blush under control he looked around ans saw they were in a big clearing looking up the night sky was lit up with thousands of stars sitting down and smiling over at honey he said "hey come sit with me this seems like a good spot " giving him a warm smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:51 pm
Honey just nodded before noticing thier surroundings. "Ah. This was then place I was telling you about." He he replied as He took a seat on the bench next to the other make. "They really are beautiful, aren't they?" he muttered softly as he looked up at the clear night sky. He closed hisbeys as a small breeze blew around him, raffling his hair playfully. It was quite a sight.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:57 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey just nodded before noticing thier surroundings. "Ah. This was then place I was telling you about." He he replied as He took a seat on the bench next to the other make. "They really are beautiful, aren't they?" he muttered softly as he looked up at the clear night sky. He closed hisbeys as a small breeze blew around him, raffling his hair playfully. It was quite a sight.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi wasn't looking at the sky he was looking at honey"yea really beautiful"he said softly watching as the air moved honeys hair his gaze trapped on the blond beauty he was getting the urge to hold the blond flashes of what positions they were in came to his mind he started to blush again  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:09 pm
Honey opened his eyes and turned to look at Takumi. "Thanks you for asking me to stargaze with you. I had forgotten how great it can be." He said with a smile at the other male.before returning his gaze back to the sky.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:15 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey opened his eyes and turned to look at Takumi. "Thanks you for asking me to stargaze with you. I had forgotten how great it can be." He said with a smile at the other male.before returning his gaze back to the sky.

the amazing kitsune

((Are we waiting till page ten for them to confess feelings or for them to do anything))
Takumi grinned" it was my pleasure honey I thank you for joining me i am glad that you are having a good time " he said looking up at the sky 'father thank you for telling me to come here '  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:24 pm
(I see what you mean. Okay. Let's forget the 10th page rule for a second. I just wanted our characters not totally for each other too soon but lusting after each other is fine. Is that okay? Or so tonhhave any ideas?)

Honey just smiled as they both continued to watch the stars until it was time to head back. Maybe his mother had been right and this was Destiny. Only time.will tell.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:32 pm
DragonMistress07
(I see what you mean. Okay. Let's forget the 10th page rule for a second. I just wanted our characters not totally for each other too soon but lusting after each other is fine. Is that okay? Or so tonhhave any ideas?)

Honey just smiled as they both continued to watch the stars until it was time to head back. Maybe his mother had been right and this was Destiny. Only time.will tell.

the amazing kitsune

((I'm ok with that I'm trying to think for when he Tellls honey is dad is hades xp))

Takum stood up with a smile and helped honey up "well let's head on back it's getting late " he said with a grin taking a risk he held out his arm for honey hold on to as they walk his cheeks slightly pink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:49 pm
Honey smiled, taking let himself be pulled up. "Yeah. Plus I have to make sure the security system is on before heading to bed." he replied, Skylar taking the offered atm as they made their way back to the inn.

(The awkward situations will still continue, right?)

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:54 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey smiled, taking let himself be pulled up. "Yeah. Plus I have to make sure the security system is on before heading to bed." he replied, Skylar taking the offered atm as they made their way back to the inn.

(The awkward situations will still continue, right?)

the amazing kitsune

((Of course XD))
Takumi nodded a small blush on his face as they made there way back soon they were back in the inn "I hope you had a good time tonight honey "he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:07 pm
"I did. I hope you have a good night. Sweet drrams." Honey replied with a smile as he let go of the other's arm, heading to his suite to get some sleep. But not before locking everything down, setting on the alarm system and then heading to bed, his thoughts on Takumi.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:12 pm
DragonMistress07
"I did. I hope you have a good night. Sweet drrams." Honey replied with a smile as he let go of the other's arm, heading to his suite to get some sleep. But not before locking everything down, setting on the alarm system and then heading to bed, his thoughts on Takumi.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi nodded "good night" he said softly as he made his way back to his room striping into a pair of boxers he laid in his bed his thoughts on honey as well  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff