Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Like a Human No One Can Save (Yaoi) 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*Yep! feeling less headcoldy, though I'm still kinda feeling gross. But I'm not constantly coughing so that's good*

Ren let out a quiet sigh, he could feel Takeshi's eyes burning holes in his body.

"You might as well come join me Takeshi, instead of ogling at me." He said softly with his back to the man, and then went back to washing himself as well checking himself for any other wounds.

They had both changed so much physically, he wondered if their bodies would fit together like they had when they were younger. Ren had always been somewhat short in this life his growth stunted by his parents neglect. Yet they had always been the same height.

And his hair had grown somewhat wild, due to him living on his own and not really have access to brushes and combs.

Rens voice knocked Takeshi out of the daze he was in, smiling softly he soon was stripped of his clothing and got into the water it barley went to his waist he. Noticed moving behind Ren he wrapped a arm around his waist pressing against him while he ran his fingers thru Rens hair with the other hand " your hair is a lot longer " he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:57 pm
the amazing kitsune

"Living four years in the wilderness while his boyfriend raises an army of the dead to bear against the Gods will do that to a man." He said and then immediately winced over how sarcastic it sounded.

"First reunion in four years where we aren't trying to kill each other and I already ******** it up. Way to go me." Ren thought bitterly.

He really had lost most of his social niceties in the years they had been separated, he had been so focused on his mention that he just plain hadn't carried about being nice, just getting information.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"Living four years in the wilderness while his boyfriend raises an army of the dead to bear against the Gods will do that to a man." He said and then immediately winced over how sarcastic it sounded.

"First reunion in four years where we aren't trying to kill each other and I already ******** it up. Way to go me." Ren thought bitterly.

He really had lost most of his social niceties in the years they had been separated, he had been so focused on his mention that he just plain hadn't carried about being nice, just getting information.

Takeshi let out a small chuckle "hah I guess you have a point with that " he said as he kept running his fingers thru the other males hair, takeshi turned Ren to face him putting a hand on the smaller males cheek he rubbed it with his thumb.

"And yet you're even more beautifull " he said softly before pressing his lips to Rens gently pressing there bodies close together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:27 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a grunt and pulled back from the kiss, "I look like a damn wild man you flatterer." He grumbled, but kissed him back softly, he ran his hands up the mans body tracing a scar here and there. Most having been inflicted by himself in their fights.

"Man we make quite the pair don't we? The son of a death God and a reincarnated hero." Ren muttered resting his head against Takeshi's chest. They were both still naked but he couldn't really bring it in himself to care.

He knew they would need to talk about why they did the things they did but, for now Ren was content to be held by Takeshi.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:52 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a grunt and pulled back from the kiss, "I look like a damn wild man you flatterer." He grumbled, but kissed him back softly, he ran his hands up the mans body tracing a scar here and there. Most having been inflicted by himself in their fights.

"Man we make quite the pair don't we? The son of a death God and a reincarnated hero." Ren muttered resting his head against Takeshi's chest. They were both still naked but he couldn't really bring it in himself to care.

He knew they would need to talk about why they did the things they did but, for now Ren was content to be held by Takeshi.

Takeshi nodded "and yet we still love each other no matter how many times we fought " he said softly resting his chin on the top of Rens head breathing in the smaller males scent, holding on to him tighter.

Takeshi didn't want this to end he wanted to hold Ren forever "I wish things could have been different Ren "he whispered his body shaking softly tears threatened to come  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:41 pm
the amazing kitsune

"Mm me too Takeshi, maybe if I hadn't been bound so tightly to my fate perhaps I could've prevented this...though I did try at least." He murmered, his arms tightening as he felt Takeshi start to shake.

"Not that it mattered in the end, there was still death and we were still torn apart." Ren thought closing his eyes before letting out a quiet breath and re opening them.

"C'mon we should go dry off before we catch a cold and....we do need to talk about stuff Takeshi." He said.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"Mm me too Takeshi, maybe if I hadn't been bound so tightly to my fate perhaps I could've prevented this...though I did try at least." He murmered, his arms tightening as he felt Takeshi start to shake.

"Not that it mattered in the end, there was still death and we were still torn apart." Ren thought closing his eyes before letting out a quiet breath and re opening them.

"C'mon we should go dry off before we catch a cold and....we do need to talk about stuff Takeshi." He said.

Takeshi nodded slowly pulling away slightly he gave the other all a quick kiss before stepping out of the water stretching out facing Ren "you coming "he said with a small smile sending him a small wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:45 pm
the amazing kitsune

"You trying to get me in bad won't deter me from the fact that we still gotta talk about this s**t Keshi." Ren grunted but allowed the kiss, following Takeshi back to where their clothes were.

He started getting dressed wrinkling his nose at the stench his clothes gave off not to mention how ragged they were.

"Ugh I really need new clothes." He muttered to himself and then turned to face Takeshi.

*Sorry for the absence work was keeping me super busy and there was a local con this weekend that my friends dragged me to*  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:50 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"You trying to get me in bad won't deter me from the fact that we still gotta talk about this s**t Keshi." Ren grunted but allowed the kiss, following Takeshi back to where their clothes were.

He started getting dressed wrinkling his nose at the stench his clothes gave off not to mention how ragged they were.

"Ugh I really need new clothes." He muttered to himself and then turned to face Takeshi.

*Sorry for the absence work was keeping me super busy and there was a local con this weekend that my friends dragged me to*

Takeshi who just got finished getting dressed grabbed Rens hand and started to walk back to the clearing " we can go back to one of my bases there will be fresh cloths and food there " he said.

Now sitting in front of the fire once more he looked st Ren and let out a sigh "so what do you want to talk about first Ren "he asked softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:11 pm
the amazing kitsune

He grimanced not wanting to drop this on him but...

"Do you still intend to destroy all the temples to the Gods Takeshi?" He asked quietly.

"I do not care for the Gods anymore but, I don't want anymore deaths."  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

He grimanced not wanting to drop this on him but...

"Do you still intend to destroy all the temples to the Gods Takeshi?" He asked quietly.

"I do not care for the Gods anymore but, I don't want anymore deaths."

Takeshi frowned at the question before letting out a sigh "you don't understand Ren I have to destroy the temples like I told you those temples are what give the gods most of there power with out then they can be destroyed like any mortal" he said.

He then looked Ren in the eyes " in your past lives im sure your villain had realized this but never acted on it either because they were either to afraid to or they didn't have the hatred I had for them am I correct" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 am
the amazing kitsune

"I don't know...it's not like I lived long enough to find out, after my villain was killed I usually followed afterwards. Most of the time because I had been mortally wounded other times...." He trailed off biting his lip.

Other times the villain had, had someone they cared about and in their rage and grief they killed him. Ren let them too it was justice after all.

"But what of the people who are left in the aftermath, the people who you-" He gestured to the walking corpses milling about, seeing them made his stomach turn.

He knew why Takeshi had done this but, it still seemed so wrong to deny these people the burials they had deserved. Even if their souls were long gone and even if they knew exactly what the Gods had planned for him. It still felt wrong to keep them like this.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"I don't know...it's not like I lived long enough to find out, after my villain was killed I usually followed afterwards. Most of the time because I had been mortally wounded other times...." He trailed off biting his lip.

Other times the villain had, had someone they cared about and in their rage and grief they killed him. Ren let them too it was justice after all.

"But what of the people who are left in the aftermath, the people who you-" He gestured to the walking corpses milling about, seeing them made his stomach turn.

He knew why Takeshi had done this but, it still seemed so wrong to deny these people the burials they had deserved. Even if their souls were long gone and even if they knew exactly what the Gods had planned for him. It still felt wrong to keep them like this.

Takeshi gave Ren a small glare "don't you try and lecture me on how to treat the dead Ren, don't forget who my father is. He paused to take a breath to calm himself "I use fresh bodies or the ones that are nothing but bones because they are the strongest and hardest to kill" he paused and with a thoughtful look on his face "again" he finished  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am
the amazing kitsune

*Guh I am so sorry for the two freaking month long absence, work and real life has been absolute hell and if you want to just abandon this rp I totally understand*  

Asherial

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:06 am
Asherial
the amazing kitsune

*Guh I am so sorry for the two freaking month long absence, work and real life has been absolute hell and if you want to just abandon this rp I totally understand*

*its okay I understand life gets you busy and nah I'm okay with waiting 😝 I have a few other rps keeping me entertained lol*  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff