Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rave inwardly rolled his eyes. "I have no doubt about that " he replied, sarcasm evident in his voice. "Hmm. You never know." he added in a cheerful tone, leaving one to wonder if he was being serious or not. He made a mental note to get some things for Dominic in Braille. It would help him be a lot more independent that was for sure. He looked over at the blonde. "What's so funny? " he asked when he heard the chuckling and wondering what the other was thinking about that had him chuckling for no reason.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image

Dominic snorted a little bit at Rave's comment and shook his head a bit "Well if you are a killer just make sure you don't try and hide any bodies in my place, trying to frame a blind man won't work!" he stated with a chuckle before then shaking his head and waving his hand dismissively "Nah, it's nothing important" Dominic shook his head as he laid there for a second "So do you know if the dog is going to be trained or not? I just want to know if I need to learn how to teach a dog or not" he would ask curiously, wondering if Rave knew the answer or not.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:15 pm

"Right." RAVE said, amusment coloring his voice as he looked at the time and had to blink in surprise. Hmm. He only had two more hours to go before he had to go. Had that much time passed ready? "If you say so." he added, not entirely convinced but let it go anyway. Probably had nothing to do with him. He blinked at the question before thinking. "No. She Will be trained. Unless you want to do the training?" he replied to his question, frowning slightly. Not that Dominic could see it. He really.didn't think that the blonde could handle a training a d of by himself but then again he was in no position to judge anyone let alone the other.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image

Dominic quickly shook his head when asked if he wanted to be the one training the dog "Oh hell no, I just wanted to know what to expect is all!" him? Trying to train a dog? That would not end well for either party without a doubt. He would then look over at Rave with a curious look on his face as something occurred to him at that moment "What's the time right now? I don't really have a way of knowing" he asked with a quirked eyebrow, he never bothered figuring it out and just went with how his body felt after a bit of time. If he felt tired that's usually when he thought it was night time and he'd go to sleep.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:46 pm

"Ah. She'll bw trained. It's for the best really." Rave mused after a beat of silence, inwardly relieved at answer. He could just about imagine the chaos it would cause. He blinked again when he was asked what time it was. "Hmm? It's 3:00pm. Why? You need something?" he added after a second of looking at his phone before responding. He knew that he got off 5, so he had this hour blue another before he could go home. Well, he had to run some errands after work before going home but still. He leaned back in the chair as he awaited an answer.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image

Dominic nodded his head in complete agreement with what Rave said, it was without a doubt for the best "Hell yeah, I don't know the first thing about dog training" and he wouldn't be able to see if the dog was actually doing what he commanded which would make things difficult. And of course the other issue that he'd no doubt spoil it rotten if it was untrained but that didn't need to be known "Ah" was all he said once Rave informed him of the time and the blonde would nod his head at the question "Yeah, I usually like to listen to the sports radio around this time, that's all" he would slowly stand himself up and slowly felt his way to the radio. His Mother before she left thankfully preset the sports station to a single button so he could find it without fiddling around with it. Soon enough the sound of a couple guys talking about teams and scores came on as he laid himself back down on the couch and grinned a bit when they began to talk about the teams in baseball and how they did "I used to love watching Baseball when I was a kid, couldn't play worth a damn but I thought it was a fun game to watch" he felt a small pang in his chest as the blindness took away another thing that he had loved, at least he had the small comfort that they would talk about it on the radio so at least that was something.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Rave just hummed to let the other know that he heard him. "Nothing wrong with that." he replied as he watched the other get up and carefully make his way over to the radio to turn it to the sports. "I was never into sports like most guys. I preferred to bake and got teased mercilessly about it when I was younger." he added after a moment of listening. "I'm sorry to hear that. But as I long as you can listen, it's all goos righr?" he added, reaching over to pat the other's leg gently before pulling away. He decided that he would just chill for now and so reached I no his backpack to pull out a very large book on human anatomy. "Oh, before I click out, do you need me.ro make dinner before I go or order something for you?" he asked suddenly, pausing on a page.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image

Dominic would grin a small bit and nodded his head in understanding, people could be assholes "Hey, you stuck with what you enjoyed. Different strokes for different folks, that's how the saying goes right?" he commented before shrugging his shoulders. He personally never saw the point in teasing others because of their interests, so what if someone didn't like the same thing you did? But none the less he listened to the sympathy and quickly shook his head a bit "Yeah it's the best I can get, but it just doesn't have the same magic...to feel the electricity in the air as you watched your favorite runner make it to home plate.." Dominic would quickly shake his head "Don't pity me or give me the 'I'm sorry' bull again though, pity doesn't help anyone" he stated with finality, Dominic hated even the idea of someone feeling sorry for him for whatever reason. The Blonde would then lift his head up and shrugged his shoulders a bit "If you want too, I don't know what I have in my fridge though. Usually I just order Chinese and call it a night" he explained how the rest of his day usually finished with.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:19 am

Rave sighed but did not look up from his book. "I don't pity you, Dominic. Not at all." he replied after a moment of silence. "But thanks for the statement." he added before taking out a highlighter and starting to mark some things down in his book. "Hmm. Well, before I leave I will make sure to order you Chinese. That okay? " he asked after another moment while.mentally wondering when the blonde had a home-cooked meal. Maybe whe his mother had been here? Hmm. He would look into it later when he was in the comfort of his home. He looked at his phone to check the time and blinked before humming and then going back to his book.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image

Dominic knew that he would say that, they all did when he called it out. But he wouldn't say anything and only gave a small grunt to let Rave know he heard him. He would lay there and listen to the baseball scores and smirked a small bit, letting out a soft "yes" when his favorite team had won their match against a rival team by a large margin. Dominic would then nod his head when he heard Rave ask if it was fine for him to order Chinese for him before he left "Beef and broccoli with a large thing of spring rolls is my usual order" he explained so that the other wouldn't have to ask later on. The blonde would then go back to listening to his broadcast before turning his head a bit at the sound of pages being turned "What are you reading?" he asked wondering what it could be, Dominic had learnt how to read braille but he didn't really know where he could find such books as most book stores he went to didn't carry anything but audio books.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Rave just shook his head. "If I really pitied you, I would have told you straight to your face." he said blandly as he marked another paragraph. The human body was fascinating. He blinked when Dominic got excited about his team winning the game and smiled before going back to reading. "Duly noted. I will make sure to order before heading home." he added after another second of silence. "Hmm. Oh, just a book on the human body. It's fascinating. " he said after another beat of silence when an idea suddenly came to him. "If you want, I can get some books in Braille. What are you into?" he asked, pausing in his studying. "I know a place that sells a ton of books in that style." he finished.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:28 am
User Image

Dominic grunted at the blunt remark. Rave hadn't given him a reason not to believe him but the blonde still had his doubts. but he'd take him at his word for now. Finally he'd just nod his head when Rave explained that his book was on the human body "Ah, reading on how all the different things work ay?" however Dominic would turn his head a bit and he'd open his mouth a couple times with a bit of surprise "You...do? When I asked I around I was told that those places were a dying breed..." Dominic had become a bit of a reader since losing his sight and he was thankful that he was able to pick up on braille quickly when he was younger. He had a small collection of books but he'd already read through them so many times that the thought of touching them again made him physically ill. Finally he would contemplate the other man's question and he could feel his ears turning red as he grew more and more flustered by his reading preferences and what the subject was "If you laugh I'll break your ******** legs myself...." he threatened the other as he would fold his arms over his chest "I like...romance novels..." Dominic would admit "It's only because I know I'm never going to find anyone so I like to just....you know...read about it..." he tightened the grip he had on himself as his brows furrowed as the blondes face set into a scowl, waiting for the impending laughter to ensue.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:54 am

"Pretty much. In my.line of work it makes a difference." Ravw replied after marking his last paragraph and closing the book. The brunette snorted at the comment. "Probably because the stores you went to were owned by dicks who didn't want to help the blind. Those bookstores are always like that. But there are some that cater to the disabled. You just have to find them." he added as he slid his book back into his bag. He watched on in amusment as Dominic's ears and face grew flustered at his question of what kind of books he liked. He was silent at the confession before responding. "Why would I laugh? There's nothing wrong with liking romance novels, Dominic. I read them myself sometimes. I understand how you feel and I would never make fub of someone else's reading preferemces." he finished quietly.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image

Dominic breathed a sigh of relief when Rave didn't laugh or mock his choice in literature, he hated it when people mocked him since he'd want to sock them in the face for it. But that was hard to do when you couldn't see where they are to punch them and then he'd end up making more of a food of himself "Honestly I like a lot of different genre's, romance is just my favorite over all" he explained before shrugging his shoulders "Don't see how you could understand though, you aren't crippled for life. People will want to date you, I on the other hand don't have much of a chance since nobody in the world wants to take on a burden" Dominic's pessimism was beginning to rear it's ugly head again as he went on about his condition "It's just how it is, I've accepted that fact so it's really no big deal" by this point in his life he's come to accept it as a basic fact. He wasn't sad by it...well maybe a little bit but he wasn't one to mope over such trivial things for the most part, he'd rather just suck it up and move on.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Rave just gave a hum. "Maybe. But you'd be surprised at how many people can't stand someone smarter than them. My past exes will tell you." He muttered more to himself than out loud. "Don't be so pessimistic. There's someone o it there. You just have to find someone who is patient and can handle you being a smart-a**." he said blithely. "And if it makes you feel better, I don't think you'ryou're a burden at all." He supplied before looking at the clock once again. Hmm. He had better call in the blonde's order. "I'm going to order your food. Plus, I'll being by some books for you tomorrow along with your new dog. Sound good?" he asked as he got out his phone amd placed the blonde's order in.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: Whoo! Page 5 already. This rp is really moving along. Lol.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff