Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The king looked at lucifer. "The children and teens took books from the human world and hid them here in heaven. We didn't know where those books went to but they were currupting the angels. We saw how the innocent of the children turned into something horrible. We didn't want our son to catch any of these books to currupt his soul. He is the last pure angel. We didn't want the words out of the stolen books to make his soul bad. If you like you can teach him how to read. We always felt bad for not letting him read but we couldn't take the chance of getting those books." He said. The queen looked sad and looked away. She wished that the books were never there so her son would have been able to read and not worry but they were.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer hissed and threw the books at their feet as he took small breaths as he looked at them both. "Those books that those children found were graphic adult books. Of course they were going to get corrupted but you both have read normal books and as well the other angels and demons as well and nothing has happened to them, you are still alive are you not" he said coldly and threw the album at their feet. "Your son said no to my offer because he really thinks that what you two told him all those years ago is true and yet he loves stories. You denied him the one thing that could have made him look normal and even enjoy to do. You both still read and you denied him the right to imagine the other worlds from the books"he said calmly as he shock.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:11 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The king sighed and looked at the wall of the room. "Even if we did let him read his teacher probably wouldn't dare have taught him how to read. His teachter hated Candido. But we couldn't fire the angel because he was the only teacher left in heaven. No one else wanted to learn and teach the young. We couldn't teach him because even we didn't know what a teacher should." He said. All they knew about is to read and to be a king.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Then why not hire one of the demons that still taught? They would have gladly helped you all you had to do is accept that we are here and we want to live as equal" he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:23 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The queen answered this one. "All of the angels still had a grudge against the demons. We couldn't just dump the teacher and accept a demon teacher it takes a while before people accept that we are equal we can't flip it onto the angels. Remember the civil war in the human world. The americans had slaves and then put rules to not have slaves anymore but everyone got mad in the south and they started a war. We didn't want a war to start." She said. She looked away and sighed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"You all did start a war the moment you couldn't accept that demons were real. That last 100 years before things got bad and I ended things by telling all the demons to go to hell and we brought up ourselves there. You all started it by not being able to accept it and i will never happen because there is no way that CL could read the ruling or even try to start mending things if you all still shune me like an animal" he said coldly and began to leave.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The queen sighed. She looked at the back of lucifer. "We don't shun you like an animal. We sent you envites to CL's birthday every year because we were trying to let people accept that demons were here and we should accept them but I always felt bad for you when the other angels treated you like hell." She said. The king put his hand on the queens shoulder saying that it will be okay.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"You only sent them to prove to me that I'm still at your beck and call Celica " he hissed and slammed the door after himself as he walked to the gate. Walking into hell he continued to walk as he stayed quiet.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

A sigh left her lips. She didn't send them and she knew that lucy would never believe her. She looked sad. The king said that she was all right nothing bad would happen.

CL was still in the same spot trying to figure out what was happening. He bite his lip trying to figure out why lucy was so mad.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Knocking on the door the demon walked in and looked at CL calmly as he tilted his head gently. "Prince, Lucifer has returned if you would like to know. He is heading to his room if you wish to talk to him" he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded at the demon. "No its okay. He was mad when he left I don't really get what was happening but I know he needs to calm down. If he comes looking. For me I will be at the pond." He said. He got up and walked out to the pond. He sat down close to the water and relaxed a bit.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"He is not mad at you prince, he is more mad at your parents. But go see him, you are the only one who has even had the guts to calm him down and your the only one who has been able to keep him calm or even call him down" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:17 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded to the demon before walking to lucy's room. When CL walked into the room he admired the beauty of the room. CL laid down in the big bed and sighed happily. He noticed he got here before lucy but he knew it was a matter of time before lucy came into the room.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer took small breaths as walked into the room as he stopped and saw CL was already there. "Sorry about leaving you behind" he said softly as he stood in the door way.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucy and sat up on the bed. "You are mad at my parents because of my schooling and about how I can't read. " he said. He looked at the ceiling. "I knew from a child that they wanted me to stay the way I was pure and innocent. They were scared. I asked them why I couldn't read and they told me there were corrupt books out there and they didn't know where." He said. He was reliving the second time he asked his parents why right before his birthday party. "They told me if I wanted to read and finally decide what books to read that I could get any teacher I want. I just wasn't ready." He said. He didn't want to have to decide that big of a choose. "Then a week after my birthday it was harder and harder to remember that conversation with the blank spot in my memory so I later forgot about it." CL said looking at the ceiling. "When you left it was starting to come back. I just didn't remember it before." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games