Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Sighing softly he took a small breath as he calmly sat down on the edge of the bed as he calmly run his hand through his hair gently."The books that your parents were talking about were graphic adult books that were very detailed, but they forgot what other books can do and that is what upset me. That you didn't have a chance to read the books that can really make you feel like your in a different world and as well enjoy them not because they are dirty but because of the story that is being told' he said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL sighed and put his arms around lucy. "I know my parents said there were good and bad books and said that since I was old enough I could make a decision. If I wanted to read then they said they would find a teacher. I told them no I didn't want to decide that yet and told them to wait a few years. But I forgot it because my mind got so foggy and blank around that birthday that I somehow forgot." He said. A smile went on CL's face. "I think you should smile to calm down more. We can do something fun like see the city on the thing we found yesterday.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Placing his hand on CL's arm gently he looked over to him and gulped a bit. "But still you are denied the one thing you can escape to but we can go explore the city if you want" he said softly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:50 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL sighed and looked at lucy. "Okay here's a deal. If I truly want to read words I will ask you to teach me but I don't want to right now." He said. He blushed a bit and got out of the bed. "Let's go say hi to all the demons, lucy" he said excitedly he wanted to meet more of the demons that will be at the party.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer sighed and nodded gently as he stood up as he brushed his pants off before making his way to the door and stopped as he looked at the angel gently. "There are a lot of demons here, its hard to remember what their names are and as well their looks since they change their looks a lot" he said calmly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucy and walked over to him. "Every soul is different and souls stay the same while other people shift. I would be able to tell everyone appart by their souls." He said and blushed a bit.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding softly he held his hand out for him as he took a deep breath. "Well then I guess you better bring a pen and paper or you need a camera?"he asked calmly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed deeply and shock his head no. "When I look at their souls when I ask their names I will remember the names to the souls because usally they fit with the soul." He said biting his lip.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer nodded and took a deep breath and lead the way to town as he pointed out a few demons and told the names and waited for a sign that they could continue on from CL.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:02 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded at the demons and got their names and souls. He smiled happily as his wings flicked a bit. He looked at lucy and jumped on lucy's back. "Lucy are all demons nice or are some mean." He asked.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing softly Lucifer smiled and continued to walk and point the demons out with the names as he bite his bottom lip gently. 'Well depends most times we get crabby when we first come here or when we return from a place that gives off a really bad negative vibe" he said calmly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded as he got the namee and souls. "What about you? Arnt you king of hell. Were you crabby when you got here lucy." He asked. He noticed some of the demons giving CL a weird look for calling Lucifer, lucy. CL didn't mind he was remembering there names so later at the party he can say hi to them.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"No when I first came here I was alone and lonely didn't have that many people to talk to or even say anything. It wasn't until a week after I got here that the demons began to come here and as well come out of their hiding places" Lucifer said calmly and continued as he took small breaths.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and nodded. "I feel bad for you to be so lonely. I like you demons you guys are very nice and I like people who are nice. Lucy, how did you come to get here in the first place." He asked not really knowing for sure how lucy got to hell in the first place. He still was memorising the names and souls of the demons.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer sighed a bit as he bite his lip and continued to walk as he bite his lip slightly wondering if he should tell the other or no. "I was sent down here when I would not accept the role god gave us when it came to the human beings. He wanted us to protect them and make sure no harm came to them but I didn't want that and so I was banished by your parents" he said calmly.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games