Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Throughout the night, Drew hardly ever looked over at his twin, and when he did, he made sure not to make eye contact, earning him some weird looks from both of their parents. More so, their mother, though. After the night was over and they were home, Drew went to hid room, telling his mom that he was just tired. He spent about a half an hour on his bed before getting up, walking into Damian's room, and laying down on his twin's bed. "It's much more comfortable..." Drew murmured to himself, falling asleep not long later.

Only to be woken up by his brother's voice. He opened his eyes groggily and sat up, yawning. It took a moment for him to remember where he was before answering. "Oh, I... I couldn't sleep, so I came in here..." he said, barely meeting Damian's gaze.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Damian shook his head as he put his stuff down. He was really not in the mood to see his twin at the moment but they needed to talk " We need to talk" Damain said  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew watched his brother put his stuff down, then stood, frowning as Damian shook his head. Is it really that awful? he thought, biting his tongue softly. "Alright... Let's talk then," Drew said after a moment of just standing there, staring at his twin.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

"Why Drew?.Whe did this all start" Damian asked looked at his twin.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew looked from Damian, down to his feet, then back up at his twin, shrugging a little. "A year or so, I guess..." he said, his voice barely about a whisper. "I'm sorry... I can't help it."

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm
*picture wont show*

Damian sat down at the end of the bed and sat here looking at the floor. "You should have said something..instead of hiding it"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew clenched his fists, looking away from Damian. "It's not like it's that easy. Almost everyone at school thinks being gay is wrong, but being gay and liking your twin brother is worse. I couldn't let people know..." He let his voice trailed off at the end, shaking his head.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

" I dont think its wrong" Damian said with his voice slightly quiet.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew looked at his twin, eyes a little wide with shock. "You... You don't?" he asked, his hands relaxing. "But... Why'd you run off after you... And you seemed pissed. And..." Drew stared at Damian, actually happy knowing that he didn't think it was wrong.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Damians face turned red " I....umm....welll... liked...it and it scared me so i ran"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled at Damian's blush. He thought it was cute, and it didn't happen often, so it was a bonus. "Oh... Well, I guess that makes sense," he said, biting his bottom lip.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

"So what do we do about this" Damian got up and started pacing back and forth in the room  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew shook his head; he hadn't really thought about that before. "Um... How do you think mom and dad will feel about this?" he asked, his eyes following Damian as he paced the room.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

Damian stopped and looked at his twin. "They are not going to like this at all and we can never tell them about this at all...Do you understand?"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded as Damian spoke. "Right... I guess we can't tell anyone about it then. If we do, it'll eventually get around to them, then who knows what they'll do..." Drew sighed sadly as he spoke, shaking his head. Maybe it would be best if one of them left, Drew preferred it to be himself, though he knew Damian probably wouldn't agree. But, then again, if they could keep it a secret for just a few more months, then they could move out of the house and not have to worry too much.

Rettemich20

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces