PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 am
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊

"Hmm...what's wrong? Why did you sto-" he said as he looked back at Julian. "Oh right. Good idea." He came in running through the front. Forgot about that He spun himself around and followed after Julian through the back. He waved at Jacob. "Hi, Jacob." He chuckled as they passed him in his work place again, "Bye, Jacob."

Jules strode on over to walk beside Julian, pulling the Prince's hood over his head. "Now that I think about it," Jules started, "I don't even know my way around this place." He smiled dorkily, rubbing the back of his head. The thing was that he was the one who suggested to go around the Market place when he didn't even know a thing about the place. "Would you mind leading the way?"

((OOC: lul xD ))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian smiled when Jules understood, then turned on his heel, heading towards the back. This entrance would be better and less suspicious. Customers constantly came in and out of here, seeking help and assistance from Jacob, the two young males wouldn't be seen as suspicious as they left.

The prince jumped a bit when he felt his hood being grabbed, then pulled over his head, though he calmed seconds later when he realized that it was simply Jules pulling the hood up to make his face less visible. "Ah, thanks Jules," he said as he adjusted his hair under the cloth of the hood. He listened to the blond's sudden realization, then chuckled. "Oh, yeah, you just arrived yesterday. I kind of forgot that, too." Julian looked around at the people in the street, then forward to where the cluster of shops were. "Yeah, that's okay. I should know my way around here well enough to do that," he said as they approached the shops.

OOC: Oh lawl cx

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules chuckled softly, "Lead the way, my friend." as he slung his arm around Julian's shoulder. It was actually fun, for him that is. Just going around, looking at this and that, buying the necessities and what not. The weather was fine to top things off. It was the perfect day for a day outside the fact that everybody was enjoying the wonderful day, others did not have much luck on this very day. Julian lost his father and the dreaded step-mother who seemed to be as bad as the ones in the fairy tales wanted him gone. Truth be told, things will get better eventually or that's what he hoped. The step-mother will be gone, banished while the princess, or in this case, the prince, gets to live happily ever after. Though in this little scenario he had conjured up in his head as the wandered around, he wondered about who the prince charming might just be in this story of theirs.

He turned his head to look at Julian. His prince charming...hmm.

((OOC: Sorriiiiii, replies are going to come really late. My vacation is over ;c School is keeping me busy >.< gomen))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian smiled down at Jules and nodded. "Alright. Onward we go!" he said as he extended his right arm and pointed forward with his index finger. Feeling the blonde's arm on he shoulder made the prince feel immensely better, and kept the smile on his face. For the moment, his troubles had faded to the back of his mind, where he was able to forget them momentarily.

Julian began to feel a bit uncomfortable as they reached the first of the shops. He felt stared at, watched, and as if he was a suspicious individual. Glancing at Jules, he tried to smile and hide his anxiety, though he felt that he'd probably done a terrible job at that. "Um, alright, here are the first of the shops. Which one sounds good to stop at first?" he asked him.

OOC: It's okay. My replies will probably be a bit late, too because I'm usually so exhausted by the time I get on that I'm only on for a few minutes.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

On their way to their first shopping destination, he indeed noticed the stares and felt Jules tense up. They came to a halt moments later. He tilted his head to study Julian's face. The prince indeed looked quite worried. Honestly, The blonde teen thought that he was the one attracting all the unwanted stares with his bright colored hair and all; he didn't even bother pulling his head over his head. Blonde's like him must be a rare species around here since everybody seemed to be painted with deep, earthy colors. Most of them with lush, green eyes or warm, hazel ones. Though, he didn't have much problem with the stares directed to them but then Julian doesn't seem to feel the same.

He smiled as he searched the prince's eyes, gazing past that his unconvincing smile. "Hey," he whispered, "you okay?" he asked as he peered around. He gave Julian's shoulder a gentle squeeze and he smiled, "Don't worry so much. You're scott-free. The cloak does a pretty good job with covering you up...though it's a shame you have to do so." his voice trailed off as he straightened himself up and approached one of the shops. "For now, I think we should head in over to this clothing shop. Can you pick out clothes for me since I'm foreign and all. I'm afraid that I'm not all that familiar with your style of attire." Jules laughed softly, "What do you say?"

((OOC: Le valentines thingie you sent me was so niiiceee xD emotion_bigheart ))

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian smiled faintly at Jules as the blond tried to comfort him. "Ah, alright..." he said, though he wasn't really convinced. Jules seemed pretty certain, though, and people seemed to be staring at him as well. Oh yeah, Jules has golden hair and blue eyes. It's said that only one is every hundred people are born that way... he thought as he watched Jules walk up to one of the shops. This new thinking calmed the prince a bit as he walked behind Jules. "Alright, sounds good to me," Julian said as he walked into the shop.

The prince looked around the shop, going first to the pants. A nice pair of dark pants would work for now, and maybe a couple lighter pairs. Blues, browns, and blacks would go with pretty much anything. Julian thumbed through a small rack that had brown pants hanging on it. But what size would he need? he thought, with a slight frown. Julian looked back at Jules, looking his body from head to toe, then back again. He's so small... And cute. I wonder what he would look like without-- Julian bit his bottom lip and turned back to the rack. Why was he thinking something like that? Especially towards Jules, who was a guy! Julian shook his head and grabbed three different sizes of pants from the rack. "H-hey, Jules, you're going to need to try these on and see which one fits the best so we can find you're size," he said, trying to avoid looking directly at the blond.

OOC: Awe, shucks cx Yours was very nice, tew c: And, if I don't end up coming back on ever, I may have drowned during our swimming unit in PE. I can't swim ._.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

After following Julian into the clothing shop, Jules found himself glancing around the room as he stood there with his arms behind his back while he rocked back and forth on his heels. The clothing here did differ from the nice clean cut suits and tops and pants back home. He was a bit of a slob though as he never found those clothes comfortable enough. He much preferred wearing his sleeping attire much like he was doing now though, though that would mean receiving a lot of unwanted attention. Just guess how many strange looks you'll receive if you go out like that in broad daylight.

He was eventually pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of Julian's beckoning voice. He smiled faintly as he approached him and he took hold of the pants that he held. "Thanks! I'll go on and try them out..." he trailed off, noticing that Julian wasn't meeting his gaze. He tilted his heading an attempt to catch his gaze. "You alri-"

"Sir, are you going to try them on? If so then the changing rooms are just over there." A voice from behind made Jules whip around quickly, almost knocking the old vendor over.

"Uh, sorry...I'll go change right now." he said in reply as he looked back one more time at Julian before making his way to a vacant changing booth.

((OOC: I swear, swimming pools are death traps xD -edited-))

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian still kept his eyes away from Jules's after handing him the pants. The brunette nodded in response to the thanks, then turned back to the rack, giving himself no time to answer the question that Jules started to ask. He was almost thankful when the vendor pointed out the changing rooms to the blond. It was too bad. Jules had a right to know since these feelings that Julian had were towards him, but he just couldn't show them, especially since this was between two males. Julian sighed and thumbed through the rack some more, trying to distact himself with thoughts of his childhood.

Julian looked through the rack some more, finding a differnt style of pants in all three of the sizes he'd found before. That way, once Jules came back with his size, he wouldn't have to hunt for it. "I wonder what it would be like with him..." Julian murmured, allowing himself a few moments of thoughts about Jules.

OOC: They are .~. I thought I replied to this already...

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

He didn't take too long in the changing booth. He was able to find out his size. It wasn't struggle-free though. One of the pants almost squeezed his balls to death...it hurt, a lot. He gathered the ones he had, keeping the one that fit him perfectly separated from the others before emerging from the changing booths. He walked on over to the prince. It made him smile when the thought that they seemed like a couple shopping together but, well...they were just friends right? There was no room for a relationship since Julian just lost somebody close to him and he didn't even belong here...

"Hey, I'm back." he said as he put back the pants that didn't fit him on the rack. "This, fits perfectly." he smiled as he held it out to him. "Sorry, didn't check the size. Wait, I think it was medium. Yeah, that's right. The small one almost crushed my bal-. On second thought, forget that." he chuckled

((OOC: Lul, I was starting to think whether the pool got ya xD))

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian jumped slightly at the sound of Jules's voice. He gave a slightly confused look when the male chuckled, but shrugged it off. "Good. Mediums it is then," Julian said, handing one of the three pairs of pants to the blond, then setting the other two on the rack. "Another pair or two, then some shirts." The brunette smiled a little at the blond, then moved away, his smile fading quickly.

Julian moved to another rack, motioning for Jules to follow. "There should be plenty of pairs of pants in here. Pick two, then come find me. I'll be over there looking at shirts," the prince said, then went off to the shelves across the small shop.

OOC: Nope, I survived! Barely... ._.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:42 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

He went ahead and held onto the pair that was handed to him. He went and did as he was told with a small smile. Julian's the best. he thought, appreciating Julian's help. He just hoped that by the end of this, he doesn't look like a disaster in his PJs and that Julian would've actually cheered up for real. He wanted to take away all of his sadness even if it meant having to act all childish around the other male. He wouldn't have to think about other things if Julian was fussing about with him, yeah? He liked the idea of having his attention even if it was just for today.

The blond teen eventually picked out two more pairs, one that matched his eyes and and one slightly darker. After that Jules strode on over and he stood behind the brunet just as he was told. He rested his chin on Julian's shoulder and reached out from behind to point at one of the tops. "I like that one..." He said softly.

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian paid more attention to his thoughts than to picking out shirts that might look good on the blond in the changing rooms. He was thinking about how he felt about the male, though they were occasionally disrupted by the curiosity of what he would look like without clothes. Those sudden, occasional distractions offered a slight view on how he felt, though he was trying to deny it. Friends! Just friends! We just met for Christ's sake... he thought, biting his bottom lip. But I've never felt like this around or with anyone else before.

Just as Julian was about to look through some of the shirts, he felt something rest on his shoulder, then a voice. Jules's voice, and his chin on the brunette's shoulder. Smiling, he grabbed the shirt and laid it over his arm. "Alright, any others you like?" he asked, his voice equally as soft as the blond's.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules laughed softly and leaned back, piling the pants and top on his arm. "I'll just pick out a couple more tops and I think that that's enough for now." he said as he went over to the rack and thumbed through to quickly pull out a couple of decent looking tops and went and picked out something for when it got cold. Honestly, having a few clothes for now was fine if it meant they could go out to shop together again. If I am still here, that is...

After that Jules went ahead and payed for the clothes and he went back into the changing rooms to finally rid himself of his embarrassing attire. He quickly put on one of pants Julian picked out for him and a reasonably nice looking top which he had picked out with the help of his friend. Friends do things like this together, right? It's totally normal...we're normal. he though to himself as he furrowed his brows. "Well, I most definitely don't feel normal at all. Argh...What the hell am I talking about. Julian's waiting outside..." he mumbled angrily to himself, feeling a little but like an idiot for contradicting himself over something so trivial. He ran his hand through his already unkempt hair and let out a sigh as he exited the small space and wrapped an arm around Julian's shoulder as they left the clothing shop. He put on his usual cheeky smile, as if he didn't have a war going on through his head.

"So, my friend, where to now?" he said. He didn't know why, but in saying that, he felt this dull pain in his heart which he tried to just ignore.

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:58 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian smiled at Jules's choice of clothing. He was going to fit in perfectly. Clothing-wise, at least. The prince smiled to himself and followed the blond to the counter to pay. After Jules went off to the dressing room to change, Julian stood near the doors, making a small conversation with the clerk.

"He's not from around here, is he?" the clerk asked.

"No, he's a traveler that stopped by here last night. I don't know how long he'll be staying," Julian replied. At least half of that was true; the brunette had no idea how long Jules would be staying. As for the traveler part, well he wasn't sure but it seemed as though the blond could pass for one, with his strange clothes and all.

"I see. Well, here he comes now. You two have a good time. Be sure to show him around before he has to leave. Maybe he'll decide to stay around."

The shop keeper smiled at the two males, then returned to organizing things behind the counter. Julian smiled back at him, a little confused at the shopkeepers request of him, but happy nonetheless. He looked at Jules as they were leaving, then around at the other shops. "Hm... What else do you need..." he thought aloud, biting his bottom lip. Julian glanced at Jules again, this time, his eyes falling on the male's blond hair. "Well, a hairbrush would probably by good," he said as he ruffled Jules's hair.

OOC: Well this is embarrassing... I thought I replied before haha

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:09 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules laughed softly, liking how his hair was ruffled and messed with. Honestly, he felt much better now that he was wearing more fitting clothes. He found himself wondering about Julian again. Is he having fun? I hope he's feeling alright... he thought to himself for a moment as his eyes searched Julian's for a brief second before turning away. By the looks of it, Julian was fine...he thought.

He replied with a nod and the two of them were off to look for something to keep his unruly hair behaving for upcoming days. He didn't know how much time has passed since they were in the clothing store but it seems that the number of people in the market has increased, so has the pushing and the shoving ever since. He found himself getting displaced from his place away from his companion and a couple more shoves later, he has had enough and he reached out to grab hold of Julian's hand. "I keep getting separated from you so...is this okay?" he asked, surprised to feel warmth spreading through his cheeks.

((OOC: *smacks my own hand emotion_bandaid * bad girl...sorry about the inconsistent replies >.> boop ))

⋉♍⋊

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces