Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 am
Sanimei

Seji had watched him leave then headed back to the maid.he had stayed up with her till she fell asleep at 12 am then he passed out on the floor.one of the maids had put a blancket on him.
The next morning....
Seji woke up on the floor to see the hurt maid was off the couch when he asked where she had gone the others told him that one of her friends came and got her and took her home.his stomach growled loudly and they rushed to get him food once his belly was full he looked at the time it was about 10:30 he run up the stairs and took a shower to get ready to go to Kaito's house  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito jolted awake after clunking his head on the night stand, which was too close to the bed....Again. He checked his clock, showing 10:30. "Crap. Did not want t sleep this late." He grumbled as he sat up. He yawned as he stood up and walked down the hallway to grab a quick shower and fix his messy hair.
But the time he had finished and began getting everything ready, it was 11:03 in the morning. He remembered to keep his phone near him while he waited for Seji to call him and let him know he was on the way.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm
Sanimei

Once Seji got out of the shower he looked at the clock and saw it was 11:10.he went to his dresser and was trying to pick a good outfit to wear "well something i don't mind getting messy in but then again i don't want him to think i have bad taste in lothing...Gah this is tough."Seji ended up wearing red "skinny" jean like pants and a SHINee t-shirt with a red scarf and his red shoes."there i think this will work."When he looked at the clock it was 11:40 he ran down the stairs and had his driver go get the car he told them where he had to go and texted Kaito ~hey just leaving the house.maybe a few minutes late.sorry! i woke up late.~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito had just finished setting up the kitchen for the day, and had sat down to enjoy a cup of coffee to fully wake up. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and read over the text message. ~It's alright. I slept in a little too late as well. And I'm still trying to wake up. Take your time.~ He texted back. He then went up stairs to change. Tossing his pjs on the bed, he slipped on a pair of faded black jeans, and a black long sleeve LM.C shirt.
He then went back down stairs to finish his coffee and wait for Seji.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 pm
Sanimei

Seji got to Kaito's house a few minutes later.he got out of the car and yawned.Seji walked up to the door and knocked.he put on a lazy smile since he was still sort of asleep.he couldn't wait for today he was hopping it was going to be fun and that he would learn something new.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:13 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito had almost dozed off while waiting for Seji. His eyes snapped back open when he heard a knock at the door. He stood up, went to the door and answered it. He smiled to Seji. "Morning." He said and stepped aside so the other could come inside.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 am
Sanimei

Seji nodded and walked in "morning."He looked around"i like your house."Seji said nicely yes it was a lot smaller then his house but it was still very nice looking"so what am i going to learn today?"Sejji asked as he turned around to look at Kaito  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:38 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito pushed the door closed once Seji was inside. He pulled his bracelets off and set them on a small stand near the door. "We'll start simple. Side dishes are easier to start with when you're learning." He explained. "Believe me. You don't want your first cooking experience to be anything huge, like Christmas dinner or something. It's no fun then." He added with a slight chuckle. He then led Seji into the kitchen where everything they would need sat out neatly on the counter tops and stove.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:15 am
Sanimei

Seji followed Kaito into the kitchen"well it sounds like it will be fun!"Seji smiled trying to be him self since he was about to pass out again from being tired he didn't have time to dink an energy drink or coffee so he was a little out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:42 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito chuckled lightly at Seji's comment. "It was definitely a learning experience. But it wasn't very fun." He replied with a shrug as he leaned against the counter. He noticed that Seji still seemed kind of groggy. "Would you like some coffee before we get started?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 am
Sanimei

Seji smiled softly "i think i'll have fun though because you seem nice and if your around nice people you have fun."Seji looked at him and nodded to the coffee question "yes please."Seji was happy that he was here  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito smiled and nodded. He set the creme and sugar on the table and then handed Seji a cup of coffee. "It's not as hot as it was about twenty minutes ago, but you can still add whatever you'd like to it. Or I can re-heat it for you." He offered and leaned against the counter.
Kaito grabbed one of his cook books from the shelf behind him then flipped through it. "Hm.... Well, now that I think about it. All of these can be pretty easy if someone's teaching you." He muttered, mainly to himself. He closed the book and set it on the counter. "Ok. How about this. It's always much more fun to start out with things you like to eat on a regular basis. At least that's how it was for me. So why don't we do that." He suggested.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:50 pm
Sanimei

"well..."Seji thought for a few second"i like chow main and stuff that has noodles...i know chow main is a weird thing to like..."Seji really didn't eat stuff rom japan he ate many different things"i also like hambergers."Seji smiled as he added cream and suger.he liked sweet things more then anything  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:01 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito tilted his head to the side at the rather odd listings. Granted, he had cooked both of those, but not often. Whether it be at home or at work, he usually made Japanese. Kaito simply shrugged and nodded. "Interesting requests in Japan. But doable. Though both of those are things you'd want to try cooking once you get the hang of how everything works in a kitchen." He explained.
Kaito then tapped his chin with his knuckle. "Hm..... I know! How about we start with cherry cream pie. The only thing that actually needs baking on that is the pie crust. And that's really simple. Basically it's a cherry cheesecake in a pie crust. Unless your allergic to cherry that is." He suggested.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm
Sanimei

"it sound fun!"Seji smiled gaining his energy from the coffee nhe just took a sip of."i love sweet things.i always have something sweet through out the day."Seji wasn't lieing he eatheir had candy or cake maybe two times a day if he was lucky."its funny really the people who work at my house say i smell sweet because i eat a lot of sweet things."Seji chuckled.he yawned a little and tried to cover his mouth with one hand so not to be rude.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff