Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 am

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von finished up and started designing the hilt. It too was going to be a weapon. And with all the mystical properties, Von would be the only one who could use it. He flicked it listening the metal ring loudly. A good blade. Von was curious about its powers seeing as it had Von, Simon, and Damien all in the mix. Then of course there was the roots and herbs he had place in from the northern woods. "A fine and powerful blade indeed. " It wasn't a line he liked saying . It was that line that had given them all this...torture.

Von dosed the fire quickly as he did not want their location given away. A vibe had ran in his fingers. Von looked around slowly. His master was here. That much was true. "Simon ...we need to leave--" Von collapsed to his knees at that moment gripping his head as a un-natural blaze went off in his mind. Even pressure started weighing down on his form. Simon was shouting at Von. "Von talk to me! What's happening? Don't block it from me! What's happening!" He heard Simon but did not answer him. He growled baring his fangs.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:23 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien felt someone coming. He slid out his blade. He heard and felt the presence a few miles away since it was a vampire it will take the vampire like 30 seconds to get here. He got into his position. Von fell to his knees meaning that it had to be someone who made Von a vampire that they were going to fight.

Damien was excited for the fighting. He wanted to see the person who was going to fight them and he knew that if Von could fight then they probably will win this thing. If he fought the person who changed Von into a vampire and Von fight the other people then it would be easier.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Egzist
Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von curled on the ground. His master was in the wood no where near them, but was doing a great job of torturing him and ripping his mind apart at that very second. He managed to protect Simon from this pain. The vampire growled baring his fangs as his own blood rebelled against him. At that moment, his system was crashing and a line of blood escaped from his mouth.

Von clawed at his flesh wishing for it to stop. He felt it intensify.His instinct said to run and get to a place where his master couldn't reach if there were a place. Von heard them. Those his sire sent first into battle while sending another wave to continuously weaken them. Von started to drag himself to his feet even as his bones broke and reset. Damien could hear the snapping. "Deal with the creature--The vampire is to stay and he might actually help us." He heard an enemy speak. There were 20 maybe. "Damien..." Von called low in a muttered grumble. He could hardly talk. "Simon..." Von muttered next as the blood escaped his eyes and ears. "Simon ...we ...I... I'm sorry..." Von muttered as his own mind was going to collapse within itself and turn him insane. His mind wasn't going to protect Simon for long.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:39 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien stood in front of Von to make sure that even if someone came at Damien he would not let them get to Von. Damien was fighting easily not breaking a sweat. He was slicing heads here and their then. No one even touched Damien. No one had gotten a hit on Damien.

Damien noticed Von's thing and he needed to help the other. Damien let go of his mind shield that he had on himself so he wouldn't hear or do anything to other people's brain, but he knew this was something he had to do. Damien used only a tad concentration to go into Von's head. He whispered in his brain that it should work and keep working. Damien whispered to his blood in Von's body to keep pumping. One thing that Damien's blood was specialized in doing is keep pumping things and making sure everything is working.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von could hear movement around him and even saw Damiens shadow looking over his form. Bodies were falling on the floor. Von was slightly joyed that damien could handle that.

Von heard Damiens voice before hearing another laughing harshly. "That won't do here Damien. This isn't not your blood. He is of mine." Von's lips uttered with a different voice of his own. The blood that was being pumped pumped right out of the eyes, mouth, and ear even worse. Von curled into himself and gripped his sword about to stab himself to ease the pain.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien had heard the voice before but he was focused on Von. He had to save Von. "You know even if my blood gets out of his system he changed a bit even if he didn't notice. When someone has my blood they change a tiny bit by getting one thing from the blood that was in my system. I have been keeping track of what happened to Von when he drank my blood and he has something to be able to fight you with and that is something he will have to figure out how to use to get you out of his blood. After you control someone for so long they take my blood I can tell the person gets an immunity and can kick you out of there life." He said. He knew all he said was true because of the way the presence of the other felt. He felt that Von had a new power from drinking Damien's blood. Von was pretty strong blocking people.

Damien kept fighting as he protected Von. He knew that Von after Damien said that Von got a new power he knew Von would try to find it. He knew that the person controlling Von couldn't find it because it is connected to Von's soul. Damien didn't know why it did that but he was certain that it was good that it was so connected to Von making it hard to block it. He knew the person that was supposedly his master would never find it.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von felt the blood leaving him before hearing Damien's words. Simon's voice echoed them. Between them both, Von growled. His ears rang at that moment as the power numbed his brain to them all. The vampire threw up slightly at that second before grabbing Damien's ankle. His nail grew lightly. Von looked up at him as his black eyes turned white. "What...did...your blood do to me..." He said as fire had coursed through his veins. It was like he was turning all over again. But in to what this time...

Von pulled himself up using Damien's limbs.HIs hands shook before he gripped Damien and slammed him to the floor. Von did this at the right time as another was about to strike. Seconds passed and Von took down the creatures with Damiens speed. After that, Von leaned on a tree covered in blood both his enemies and his own. He shook as his eyes ached from the new found power. His master voice was heard once more. "That thing won't be able to protect you forever. Once I get there I'll insure you suffer." The voice went away
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien knew that it would fade but he knew that once his blood's power was just their tell it finds a power inside of his victim that needs to be shown by the person so Damien's blood did that used his powers and everything for a few months and pushes to strengthen a power that resides where no one not even Von could see it. Damien's blood was finding a power using its own powers to find Von's special power. That was what his mind was telling him. It was telling him stuff that it blocked from him since his first true memory. Damien just watched as the other was fighting. "Well I just wanted to help you when you needed blood and you wouldn't kill me so I helped you" He said. He wasn't for sure what he did that is why he was watching.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 am

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von curled into himself as his body adjusted to the new found power. His fingers twitched as he got used to the powers. "The question was ...what is happening to it..." He managed to explain as his limbs inner workings started to change. Von barely heard Simon at that moment. "I'll be fine... I assure you brother I'll be fine just more worried for you when we change." He muttered low to Simon.

He looked at Damien curiously. "Does that make you my master also? " He had to ask about this. He dealt with a vampire master for the last few months and now he had to deal with this new blood that acted just like his first turning.
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:49 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien had to think and use his mind as he thought about it. "I would guess so. I am not mean though so you wont have to worry about me being like. 'you do this' or ordering you around. I will probably just be a nice person like normal. I don't really know the total outcome of what it will do to you because this never happened before. The only stuff I know is from the voice I have had since I remember." He said. He thought for a deep second before responding again. "But you are no longer a Vampire so I am not sure you have a Vampire Master anymore. But I don't know that is what I think" He said.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von glared at him in his thoughts. A being being able to summon or even control him...Them... Simon had to deal with this too...Von didn't care for himself but Simon was linked to himself and he wished not to force more on Simon. It was unfair. Von closed his eyes briefly. "I can still hear his call... Its dimmed greatly but...there." Von muttered as he stood.

"What does this do to him?" He demanded as he thought of Simon. At that moment he wasn't sure what it was doing to himself. His body was hot and it made him feel lazy. He called Simon to his mind asking how the male felt. "I'm fine." SImon informed. Von wasn't sure about Damien being their master...
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:34 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien shrugged. "Then that means he has less control than before. " He commented on the first thing Von said. He could tell that Von was worrying about Simon and not himself. Damien thought for a moment.

When he heard the second question He shrugged "I think it will add a power or two but other than that I don't think it will affect Simon" He said. That was all he knew. He never done this before so his knowledge is only in what his mind tells him.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 am

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von shrugged, "He can still come around." He muttered as he could feel though light the hum of his first master. Another come from Damien's direction. Von narrowed his eyes. That's all he needed was to have more powers. Wasn't the mental link between his brother enough? Von looked up and sighed. Sun was coming... He did not wish to have Simon deal with the new powers whatever they were by himself.

Von headed for Damien gripping his shoulder and pinned him to a near by tree. He felt stronger deadlier and a bit more... He was unsure. His black eyes returned and bore into Damien's. "He will be here soon. If anything happens to him, I will use your blood and the powers on you gave me on you and not even death will be able to help you nor the thing that brought you into this world." He warned more than a promise. Simon scold and stomped in his mind. Von released the male and walked away rubbing his temple as there was now a ringing sound in his head.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien nodded his head. He didn't want to have Simon deal with this either. Damien knew that Simon wouldn't be able to deal with any more powers. Damien hoped Simon was just normal because he thought his powers just go straight to the person who drank his blood. He thought it would only go to the person's soul.

Damien leaned on a tree as he thought about this. He closed his eyes a bit and put his face in his hands. "I hope I didn't hurt Simon. He was nice. I haven't meat anyone that nice ever." He whispered to himself. No one was nice to him. They tolerated him because he was good at what he does but other than that they were not nice.

Egzist
OOC sorry was trying to come up with a good post and was very busy.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:26 am

Egzist
Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von rolled eyes as he was nagged at.He leaned again the bark as he felt the split from his own body. He could stop this... Keep himself out like he planned. It would help him easily see what the powers would be. Von blinked slightly as the ground seemed to move. It was in his mind of course however this was the first time he'd felt dizzy in so long. He leaned his forehead on the bark to steady himself.

He heard Damien and laughed. "After all I've done to him, you'll be fine... Right now he isn't sounding too nice.In fact he is rather annoying at this moment. " Von dropped at that moment. His mind felt like it was on drugs or poison. And, with that he made the connection between them drop to keep the pain to himself. "You'll be fine...if I can..." Von's eyes closed as did his mouth.

(You're good. Tree branch hit my house so I didn't have cable nor did I have internet.)
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff